Tales of My Ex Ch. 03

Story Info
A continuing saga of a cheating wife and her loving husband.
2.8k words
3.68
17.5k
13
4

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers

The River Trip

First let me say to my readers, I was only able to hold my first marriage together for a little over 13 years. One sided love can last only so long, These stories are hopefully cathartic for me to get it out of my system. Even after 40 years it still hurts.

My first wife and I were married young and had been married for almost 5 years when this occurred. Billi is a natural redhead with creamy white skin and hazel eyes. She had been working very hard to get back in shape for some time. I have to admit that I was proud of her. She had dropped from a size 12 to a size 7 and really toned up all over. It was really boosting her self-esteem. She hadn't been that small since before high school.

We were returning from a boating / skiing trip with friends to the Colorado River just North of Yuma. Our two boys were sleeping in the back of the van and we were towing our boat. We have friends that have a place there on the river. Billi had purchased a tiny new bikini for the trip and had worn it almost all weekend. She wanted to show off her "new" body, after all her hard work. I know the guys liked what they saw from the looks they were giving her when they thought I didn't see them. I don't think their wives appreciated the way they were looking at her by their reactions. I was just happy that she was mine.

To get on with my story, we had spent the last 4 days camped in their front room because that's where the air conditioning was. Unfortunately, we were sleeping right next to two other couples and all our kids, so that put one hell of a crimp on our lovemaking. Well, now were traveling late at night, across the desert back towards San Diego. It was a dark, moonless night and the kids were asleep in the back of the van. Billi and I had been sharing a joint and both of us were pretty buzzed.

I looked over at her and was overtaken by her sensuality. She was wearing a crop top tee shirt and really short, short cut-offs. Billi had the window open and her cinnamon hair was blowing almost mystically around her. Her nipples were erect and just begging to be licked and sucked on.

I had such a hard-on from just watching her. It was straining against my shorts and was getting pretty uncomfortable. I kept adjusting myself, trying to get my dick into a less painful position. This caught her attention. "Having trouble?" she asked, giving me a wicked grin.

"Hell yes!!" I said, "You look so damn good that I'm about to stop and ravage you right here."

That brought a big smile to her face. She thought a moment and to my surprise said, "Why stop?" Before I could do or say anything, she had unbuckled herself and was pulling off her cut-offs.

Apparently, she was as horny as I was. Kneeling next to me, she helped me get out of my shorts and my dick sprang up like a flagpole. She kissed me as her hands explored my body. I was really glad that we had left late and there was no other traffic on the road , , , or so I thought.

Billi's cool hand felt fantastic as she stroked my manhood. She would alternate from stroking my shaft to gently raking her nails across my balls and up to the sensitive head. We kissed passionately while I tried to keep an eye on the road.

I had moved the seat all the way back and was thankful for cruise control. She began a series of small kisses on my neck and shoulder. Then she moved down and began to suck my nipples. I love when she does that.

Her long cascading hair was sensuously brushing my legs and crotch as she moved ever so slowly down to my erection. With my free hand, I was caressing my wife's lovely body. Unfortunately, I couldn't reach her crotch but was giving as much attention to the available portion as I could and still drive. At least I could reach a nipple to play with.

She began a series of kisses on the head of my cock while her hand kept stroking the shaft. My moans acknowledged the appreciation of her efforts. She kept this up for a couple of minutes, driving me crazy, as I wanted her to take it in her mouth. I wanted to grab her head and shove it down but thought better of it.

I was so turned on, my every nerve wanted release. Billi, turning her head, looking up at me while she rubbed my cock with her long soft hair and asked, "Are we ready?"

"Yes! Oh God, YES!" I answered. She turned back and ever so slowly, took as much of my dick into her mouth as she could. My balls were straining, as a big load was readying for release. I was shaking with pleasure as her mouth worked it's magic on me. Suddenly she stopped and rose up. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, silly," she said, "I just want some too."

Before I could comprehend her statement, she climbed up and straddled me. Billi guided my dick into her now dripping love canal as I strained to see the road over her shoulder. She had her first orgasm, just coming down on my shaft. Her body felt so fine, pressed tight to mine. Her erect nipples brushing against my hairy chest, as her top bunched up around her neck. She had her arms around my neck, her head on my shoulder, everything about her, every touch took me to new heights of pleasure.

I had never been so turned on in my life. Her labored breaths and tightening pussy told me that she was about to have a massive orgasm. I was ready to reward her for her efforts with a huge load of hot seed. As she began her orgasm, she leaned back onto the steering wheel and let out a loud, almost primal moan. I quickly followed with an explosion of my own.

Anticlimactically, our efforts brought a loud yell from the car next to us. I hadn't noticed them pull up along side of us. It was two young men, probably college students, also returning from the river. I thought Billi would jump off of me and quickly cover up but to my surprise she enjoyed showing off. She pulled off her crop top and began to pull her nipples while she kept rocking on my shaft.

The two young men were appreciative of her efforts and were letting her know it. "Being a little wicked, aren't we?" I asked her. She gave me a big smile but said nothing. I wasn't sure if it was because of my excited state but my shaft didn't go flaccid. It wasn't rock hard but was firm enough for her to keep rocking herself to yet another orgasm.

"You're beautiful! We love you!" came from the car next to us. "Please pull over. Please! Please!" they implored louder each time. Billi just kept teasing them, shaking her tits at them. The young man on the passenger side was almost halfway out of the car. It was like he was trying to climb into our van to get to her. Billi was doing likewise, though just to tease them.

All of this was happening while we were doing seventy miles an hour down the freeway. I told her, "You have a fan club, darling."

"I hope you don't think I'm too bad?" she said giving me a wicked grin.

The driver yelled, "I'll give you $50 to stop and just let me feel those tits."

Billi cupped her breasts and said, "Only $50? They're worth more than that," shaking them at the young men. Her efforts were rewarded by more hoots and hollers.

The passenger said, "Hell, I'll give you $100 to play with them."

"Now that's more like it," she said to me.

I asked, "Should we stop?" but she didn't answer me. Suddenly she removed herself from me and stuck her butt out the window, her red fringed muff dripping with our combined cum. More appreciative cheers followed from the guys along with some horn honking. I was having a difficult time trying to drive with her body blocking my view but was enjoying the episode.

She moved back over to her own seat as the young men yelled out for more. "Ok," the driver yelled, "I'll give you $200 if you stop!"

Billi was wiping her crotch off with a towel that the kids had left up front.

"Should I stop? I asked her teasingly.

"And how mad would you be at me if I said yes?" she said.

Looking over at my sexy wife I said, "That depends, what would you do if I stopped?" I wasn't ready for her answer.

She said, "Right now, I'm so turned on that I'd probably fuck both of them if you did."

A jealous knot formed in my stomach only to be replaced by visions of my wife taking on these two young men. "Do you really want me to stop? I asked.

She chewed her lip for a bit then said, "Only if you wouldn't get jealous, but yes, I think I would."

As if fate decided for me, there was an off ramp just ahead and I found myself hitting the turn signal. There was a closed restaurant near the off-ramp and we pulled into the parking lot followed by the two young men and parked in back.

The driver gave out a yell when he came up to Billi's door as she opened it. "Shhh, quite!" she said to him, "You'll wake the kids!"

"Kids!!" he said softly, "Sorry, we didn't know."

The two young men started to introduce themselves and Billi stopped them saying "No names, OK!" They both nodded as they stared at my naked wife, sitting in her seat.

The driver said to her, "We thought you were hooker."

"No, just a normal horney housewife." I said.

The two of them were a little unsure of what to do next, waiting for Billi to make the next move. She laid the seat back as her hand drifted to her pussy and she began to slip a finger into her wetness. The driver moved up and placed a hand on her leg. He moved it up to her slit and replaced her hand with his. I watched as his fingers slipped into my wife. Billi moaned in pleasure and then said, "I believe I heard something about $200?"

Quickly the young man produced a fistful of twenty-dollar bills. Holding them in his hand just out of her reach, he said, "What do we get for this?"

Giving them a big smile, she said, "You two get to try to satisfy me; that is if you think you are able."

He almost shoved the money into her hand as he quickly pulled his jeans down as he climbed into the van. Billi handed the money to me and I watched as my wife took his hard cock in her hand and guided it into her waiting love canal. I was surprised at how much this scene turned me on. I thought I'd be jealous, but I wasn't because watching her was such a turn-on.

Watching his ass bounce up and down as he plowed into my wife, my main concern was that the kids didn't wake up since Billi was moaning loudly with pleasure. She was arching her ass up off of the seat, trying to get as much of him into her as possible.

The young man tried to muffle his moan as his load of cum filled my wife. Her tight pussy was milking him dry. I think Billi was disappointed that he didn't last very long. He slowly withdrew and Billi used the towel to clean up a bit.

Before she had a chance to finish the other young man had his head in the van and was sucking on one of her nipples. She cradled his head as he drew her nipple into his mouth and played with it with his tongue. His hand was probing her cum filled pussy while I was taking all of this in.

Billi was as turned as all get out. She moved his head from her breast and began tonguing him with a forceful passion. He removed his hand to undo his pants. As soon as they hit the ground, Billi was pulling him up and onto herself.

His love shaft went straight for her pussy and needed no guidance from her. Due to her wetness, his long shaft went all the way in on the first stroke. He began to slam into her in a total frenzy. She moved her feet up to the dash, giving him total access to her.

His hammering was bringing her off in almost non-stop orgasms. Her head was shaking from side to side and the sweat was pouring off of her as her passion took possession of her body. It was kind of weird, but I thought I'd be more jealous than I was.

About a year earlier on a camping trip, I caught her screwing 4 college kids. She took them on in their van and at the time, I wished I could watch her get fucked but now I was getting my chance. All I could think of was, 'I hope he finishes soon as I want a turn at her.'

This young man brought her off to several good orgasms with his non-stop hammering. I had a pretty good view of his cock as it slammed into her pretty red furred slit. She grabbed his ass and began to pull him tightly into her. This had the desired effect she wanted, and he began to shoot off spurt after spurt deep into her love canal.

Billi a had mind-blowing orgasm along with him. After he had finished dropping his load, he slowly withdrew himself from her. His dick was covered with both of their juices.

I looked over at her and there was a small river of cum flowing onto the seat. I reached over to her and as my hand caressed her sweaty belly, she opened her glazed eyes and gave me a big smile. "I want you!" she said, "NOW!"

I was more than happy to comply. I hopped over to her and my cock drove into her slippery pussy as she pulled me down to her. Our tongues tangled like dueling swords, her fire-like passion, totally consuming her. She was like an animal in heat.

I've never seen her so turned on before. "Give it to her, man," we heard the two young men say. Billi wrapped her legs around my waist as I was working my shaft into her slick pussy. She was almost incoherent from all her orgasms.

Having already shot a big load into her I was able to give her a good twenty-minute or more ride. Then I felt that familiar tingle starting in my balls as my second load began its trip up my shaft and deep into my wife's hungry pussy.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes!" she wailed as we both exploded in ecstasy. Our performance was rewarded with applause as we finished up. I withdrew and moved back over to my seat.

Both of the young men leaned in and gave Billi a big kiss and felt her up a bit before saying their good-byes. We managed to get our clothes back on and resumed our trip home. Billi didn't say much for a while; she just sat there with this Mona Lisa kind of smile on her face.

Finally, I broke the silence, saying, "What are you thinking, babe?"

"You don't hate me, do you?" she said.

"No," I re-assured her, "after all, I didn't have to stop, now did I?"

She just smiled and shook her head. "Anything else?" I asked her.

She let out a big sigh and said, "Not really, I just wish they had bigger dicks. Also, I was just thinking how I could make this up to you. I suppose now you will want to have a couple of girls join us, don't you?"

"That thought never entered my mind," I told her, "but I wouldn't object to it. That's for sure!" She gave me a playful smack on the arm before coming over and giving me a big hug.

"You'll just have to wait and see," she said. I could hardly wait.

R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers