Tales of Promiscuity Pt. 02

Story Info
A college student makes questionable decisions.
3.1k words
4.58
5.8k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a direct continuation of 'Tales of Promiscuity'. When I started writing this, I thought it would be one and done, but I just couldn't stop writing. I'll upload the rest in parts as I complete my editing process.

In addition, these stories are my first real attempt at writing any sort of erotica. If you have any comments or critiques, I would be glad to hear them.

Happy reading!

***

We were good.

After our conversation, everything went back to normal. The regular hangouts in his room declined, unless his roommate was there. We finished out the school year, with no further incidents.

Over the summer, we kept in contact, mostly keeping it to casual gaming on steam, or a group chat about what we need to bring to our new house off campus. I personally got a little wild, hitting up some old friends to hook up, while I was home, but nothing worth retelling.

I told myself, I have options, and the distance will have likely helped things cool down. I don't have to put myself in a compromising position, nor do I need to be a temptation to someone I considered a friend.

I was so wrong. The minute we were moved in and settled, I could tell that things were going to be tense. Turns out Alex had told his girlfriend what happened, but she forgave him, and gave him "rules" he had to follow while living with me. Honestly, they were reasonable. No drinking alone together, no hanging out in his room. Things I shouldn't be doing anyway. Correction, things we shouldn't be doing anyway.

The first weekend that we had moved in, the roommates and I decided to celebrate with the cheapest beer money could buy. A few other friends from campus showed up with more beer and we were ready to party. We played kings, watched terrible movies and drank until the beer was gone.

My friend, Sean, was newly single, and began expressing interest in me almost immediately. He was cute, and in his new singlehood, had decided to try growing out his beard. It was really doing it for me.

We flirted almost the whole night as we drank, and Alex was pushed, at least temporarily, out of the forefront of my mind.

Unfortunately, I just couldn't bring myself to seal the deal and Sean left at the end of the night with his other roommates to make the short walk back to his house on campus.

Feeling buzzed, and a little frustrated, I decided I should just drink some water and sober up before bed. I sat down on the couch, on the opposite end from Alex.

"Where'd Kyle go?" I asked, looking from the kitchen to the living room. Kyle was one of the roommates living with us, and was a self-proclaimed night owl.

"I guess he wanted to play some video games before bed" Alex shrugged, seeming unconcerned. I turned my eyes towards the tv, almost hyper-aware that we were already breaking the rules his girlfriend had set down, only a few days into living together. Oops.

I felt like I could cut the tension with a knife. My bedroom was just upstairs, I should just go to bed. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. Instead, I focused on the movie, which was a bit of a mistake. Low budget horror can really get away with a lot more nudity than the box office hits. I always figured it was a way to get more interest, without needing to have any actual substance. And it hooked my interest. The woman moaning on screen wouldn't have normally phased me, but being so close to Alex, and flirting so aggressively with Sean, had really put me in a mood.

I shifted a little, feeling my shorts riding up as I curled into a ball against the arm rest. My whole leg was basically exposed, with just a few, small, tight pieces of fabric covering my groin. I felt Alex's eyes on me, ignoring the now naked, bloody woman on screen. Guess the slasher got to her.

To give myself an excuse to get up and away from the couch, I finished the rest of my water.

"I'm going to grab another water, you want one?" I asked, already standing up.

He nodded, never taking his eyes off me. I could feel him watching me as I walked to the adjacent kitchen and filled up my glass. I grabbed another for him and filled it up as well. I brought them both back, setting mine on the worn coffee table we had trash picked earlier that day. I handed Alex his, feeling his fingers brush against mine. I bit my lip, wondering if we should address the tension in the room. Instead, I sat on the couch, closer to him. Our legs touched on the couch, and I felt the rough denim of his jeans on my bare leg.

I could see the conflict on his face. We shouldn't be sitting this close, we shouldn't be touching and we definitely shouldn't be drunk together. Our eyes were now firmly set on the movie, but I had no interest, I was just putting on a show of paying attention.

Almost on queue, we turned to each other, and he reached his hand over, cupping my face and pulling me roughly in to kiss me. I fell into him immediately, no more thoughts of going up to bed. I kissed him back, fiercely, all my want and frustration apparent. I could feel his facial hair, a few days grown, against my face. His lips were soft in contrast. After a moment, he broke away, pulling back.

" So were you just flirting with Sean to get to me?" He rasped, his breathing accelerated.

I shook my head, "No. But, we said we can't do this again." I paused.

"Are you... jealous?" I cocked my head, awaiting his answer.

"Well, yeah. Look at you. You're just - wearing those shorts and..." He trailed off.

"You mean, my clothes? That I always wear?" I raised an eyebrow. I wasn't wearing anything out of the norm, just jean shorts and a tank top. Granted, it was close to the same outfit I'd worn when we last hooked up, but I really hadn't been trying to insinuate anything by it. It's just what I wear in the summer.

"Yeah. And you weren't subtle with your flirting with him" Alex still had his hand on my face, his thumb now caressing my cheek. His tone was accusatory. I had made him jealous, though it wasn't my intention.

"No. I know. But I'm free to sleep with whomever I want", I was defending myself to him. I felt a little indignant. He had no claim over me, no right to tell me who I could or couldn't flirt with. Or sleep with, for that matter.

"So you do want to fuck him?" He moved his face closer, but this time, instead of kissing me, he leaned in towards my neck, nuzzling it. I leaned my head back, granting him easier access to it. He was kissing, licking and softly biting my neck in turn. I was losing my composure.

"Well, yeah. I can be attracted to more than one person at once," I almost whispered, my voice breathy in my desire. His soft bites along my neck and collarbone became harder, almost as if he was trying to lay claim. My hands drifted up, winding into his hair, pulling him closer.

"So, why didn't you?" he asked, his breath warm against my neck.

"I wanted to. He just... left before we could, I guess." Always a gentleman, Sean told me he didn't want to take advantage, even though we were both drunk. As much as I didn't like the answer, I wouldn't throw myself at him.

"His loss", Alex growled, kissing me again. One of his hands, previously on my hip, was now moving up towards my breasts. I moaned as his hand brushed against one, then cupped it, his thumb searching for my nipple underneath my clothes. Grunting in displeasure as being unable to feel it, he pushed the straps of my bra and tank top to the side, and down, exposing my breast.

His hand returned to my now exposed breast and he began running his thumb over my hardening nipple. I moaned into our kiss and he tightened his grip, both in my hair and on my chest.

From upstairs, we heard Kyle swearing at his game. The sudden interruption surprised us into breaking apart. Quickly, I fixed my shirt and bra, while he adjusted the erection now straining against his jeans. He glanced over to his bedroom, just off the living room. It was once a dining room, but had been repurposed into a first floor bedroom.

"Let's take this to my room" he grabbed my hand, pulling me up off the couch and towards his room. I could have said no, and taken the stairs up to my room, but I was too far gone. I needed him. I followed him into his room.

Once inside, he closed the door gently and turned on the light. He turned abruptly to me, grabbed my hips and pulled me in for another kiss. My body right against his, he steered us towards his bed. As the back of my knees reached the mattress, he broke away from the kiss, and pushed me down, angling me slightly to the head of the bed. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to me, my legs wrapping around him, and grinding my hips up. He made a noise, almost a rumble in his throat, and he pushed his hips down against mine.

I could feel the stiffness through his jeans, and I wanted him. Wanted him inside me more than I'd wanted anything. I moved my hands to the hem of his shirt, looking to pull it up over his head. He pulled away enough to get the shirt off and then he was on my mouth again, his hands exploring all the curves of my body.

Still grinding his member against me, looking for the friction we both wanted, his hands moved up the back of my shirt, finding and unclasping the hooks of my bra. I reached down to remove my shirt and bra in one deft movement, throwing it somewhere in his room.

With my shirt off, he took a moment to appreciate the view, before bringing his mouth to one breast, while kneading the other. He was no longer being gentle, and I could feel pricks of pain where he was now sucking hard enough to leave marks.

I wanted him to leave marks. I wanted the pain of his mouth on my body and I wanted his hands to grip hard enough to leave bruises on my hips and thighs. I was almost panting as I pulled his hair, arching my back to push my breasts against his hand and mouth.

He smiled as he pulled away again, unbuttoning his pants and pulling them off with his boxers. This was the first time I'd seen his member in any sort of light. He was of average length, but his girth seemed to be more than I remembered. The tip was already glistening with pre-cum. Before I could admire further, he was reaching for my shorts, unbuttoning and removing them roughly.

I spread my legs, fully exposing myself to him, and thankful that I'd taken the time to shave recently. His member twitched as I opened my legs. I could tell he enjoyed the view.

My hands started drifting down to my wet pussy, but before I could touch myself, he grabbed my wrists, pushing them up over my head. His body weight was heavy on mine and I could feel his erection against my thigh.

"Don't you dare move your hands from here, understand?"

I'd been tied down before, and I enjoyed the hell out of it. He knew that from our previous conversations, but I'd never been commanded like this before.

"I understand," I whispered, moving my thigh against his cock. I adjusted my hands so I could grip the headboard. I didn't want to be tempted to move them.

He began at my jawline, nibbling downward, his hands wandering over my breasts, down my ribs to my hips. He moved his body down, hooking his arms under my legs. Gently at first, he began kissing my right thigh, then moving to my left. I was squirming, trying to get him to do more than tease, but he knew exactly what he was doing to me.

Checking to make sure my hands were still above my head, he finally brought his mouth to my aching clit. Just that first touch was almost enough to send me over. I moaned louder, grinding my pussy into his mouth. But his hands were stronger than I thought and I could barely move my hips.

"Stop moving," he commanded, his eyes locked to mine. I bit my lip, exercising what little self control I had left to keep still. His tongue again found my clit and he slowly traced circles, bringing me closer, but not quite able to orgasm.

"Please" I gasped, keeping my hands in place and my hips still.

"Please, what?" he breathed. His lips moved against my thigh, away from where I needed it.

"Please let me cum" I was begging. I never begged, not like this. It almost hurt, how badly I needed the release.

"Good girl" he rumbled, kissing my inner thigh before putting his mouth back on my clit. He removed one arm from under my thigh and slowly inserted one finger, then two into my pussy. I was so wet, both from myself as well as his saliva, they went in with no resistance. It was enough to put me over the edge.

I brought my hands over my mouth to muffle my moan of ecstasy, breaking his rule but fearing waking up our roommates more. He seemed to find this acceptable, as he wiped off his mouth, and wrapped one hand around his member. Idly stroking it, he looked me up and down, taking in my flushed face, my trembling thighs and heaving breasts.

Stopping his hand as the base of his cock, he asked "Do you want this?"

I nodded, angling my hips up so he could enter me. He ignored it, never taking his eyes off mine.

"You can do better than that" He rubbed the head of his penis against my outer labia, teasing me with its closeness. His other hand was now gripping my thigh, almost hard enough to bruise.

I barely felt coherent enough for words, but I knew I would say anything, give anything to have him inside me.

"I need you to fuck me." He wrenched my thighs open, placing his member at my entrance. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him inside of me before he could tease me any further. Seems that he'd had enough foreplay, because in no time, he was pounding away, releasing the frustration he'd been carrying all afternoon.

He was almost uncomfortably thick, but the sensation of feeling stretched out, feeling full, overrode everything else.

I began moving my hands again towards my clit, but he stopped, still buried inside me, and grabbed my wrists, pinning them on the bed on either side of me. He began thrusting again and I unwrapped my legs to better thrust back against him. His right hand let go of my wrist, moving again to my face, his thumb resting on my lips. I opened my mouth, sucking on his thumb, as he continued to thrust. I was vaguely aware of the bed moving against the wall, but couldn't find it in me to care.

His fingers were spread out, partially on my neck, and he began dragging his thumb down my chin, and slowly down my neck. Testing the waters. I arched my head back, exposing more of my neck to him. Already, small bruises were starting to form across my neck and collar bone from the biting and sucking he did there earlier.

Softly, his hand wrapped around my throat, not even applying pressure. Despite his commanding nature in the bedroom, he was waiting for my permission to go further.

"You can do it harder" I moaned, my eyes closed. He acquiesced, tightening his hand.

His other hand let my wrist go, and moved it slowly down my body. He angled his body to accommodate his hand and rubbed his thumb gently across my clit.

He'd slowed the speed of his thrusts when he adjusted his hands, but he was building speed again.

I moved my hands up to his headboard, gripping tightly as the pleasure built again. The hand at my throat tightened for a moment, almost too tight, and it was enough to send me over again, before I could moan out, he clamped his hand tightly over my mouth, muffling me, his thrusting becoming more erratic.

"Fuck," he swore, and finished inside me, his cock throbbing and pushing in one more time. I could feel my muscles clenching around him, and I watched his face as he rode out the last of his orgasm, his member still inside of me. A look of relief washed over his flushed face.

He leaned down again, kissing me softly this time. I kissed him back, allowing my hands to let go of the headboard, and bringing them to the sides of his face, pushing his now sweaty hair back, better ro see him. His face was now serene, none of that primal lust that was there just moments ago.

Alex closed his eyes, brought his forehead to mine, and rested it there, slowing his breathing to something closer to normal. He shifted his hips from mine to pull his now softening cock from me and laid down next to me on his bed. I turned over on my side to face him and he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

Tendrils of guilt were creeping in. I knew better. But as long as no one finds out, it would be okay, right?

"I should go to my own bed" I muttered. I wanted nothing more than to sleep, right where I was, despite the semen I could feel leaking out of me.

"Oh, yeah... that might be for the best" Alex agreed slowly. His hands were tracing soft lines across my hip. I could tell he didn't want me to leave. Neither of us wanted to try to explain what I was doing in his room to our roommates, so I gathered my clothes, got dressed and went quietly to my bedroom.

That was one of the few nights I actually spent in my own bed while I lived there.