Tales of the RA Ch. 00

Story Info
Prologue: a reference for context and recurring characters.
940 words
4.17
4.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tales of the RA" is a series of stories about my time in college. Most of the stories take place in the dorms, where I lived and worked for five years (college and grad school). "RA" stands for Resident Advisor, but a more apt title may be the British version "Student Warden." It was my job to patrol the halls, enforce rules, and host educational or social functions. I also had to work rotating shifts at the front desk to the building, lending out spare keys, managing package deliveries, and giving tours to prospective students.

Although the stories are numbered for formatting purposes, they are not presented in chronological order. Rather, they are presented in order by when a random memory is sparked. "Tales of the RA" is episodic, and as such can be read in any order without worrying about any more context or continuity than is contained in this prologue.

For this series, I'll go by the name Ethan. I was pretty highly respected amongst my RA team right from the get-go. I attribute that to my natural charisma, my intelligence, and my classic good looks. Less confident RAs would often ask for my guidance or assistance with anything from programming ideas to roommate conflicts. It's nice to be needed and I was usually in the dorm anyway because there wasn't much else to do in this town, so I was always happy to lend a hand.

My dorm was a relatively liberal oasis in a more conservative part of the country. Due to county regulations about the cutoff ages for starting first grade, most locals were older than their peers grade by grade, resulting in the majority of incoming freshmen being 18 already. The college ended up formalizing this policy in a by-law to avoid legal issues of minors signing loan contracts, leases, etc, so by the time I got to college, every student local or out-of-state was over 18.

The lobby, conference rooms, mail room, etc were on the first floor. Girls lived on even numbered floors. Guys lived on odd numbered floors. There were seven floors total, with study lounges, restrooms, and laundry rooms on each. Most rooms had two students; some bigger rooms had three. I was primarily responsible for my floor, but I had authority throughout the building, as did my five coworkers. The RAs each had a private room with an en-suite bathroom, so we didn't have to use the communal restrooms on the hall. That was one of the main reasons I applied for the job in the first place.

As I was an RA for longer than most, I saw RAs come and go during my tenure. However, the RA job was a good gig (free room and board for not a lot of work), so most RAs did end up staying for multiple years. During the middle three years of my employment, I had the same five coworkers and I developed a pretty strong friendship with this core of RAs. By the time I graduated, all the RAs had/were hooking up with each other, but some of my stories take place earlier on, before we'd given into temptation.

The three female RAs from that core group may feature heavily in these stories, so I'll briefly describe them here.

Eleanor ("Ellie") was the RA on the floor below me. She was blonde, emerald-eyed, 5'4", trim with defined abs, 32D. She looked like Chloe Grace Moretz, but bustier. She was studying Chemical Engineering and was on the school's soccer team. She was raised Catholic, so she was pretty conservative when I first met her, but still an outrageous flirt. The girls on her floor always loved her because she was so supportive, but she sometimes had trouble with the disciplinary part of the job.

Danielle ("Dani") was the RA on the floor above me. She was brunette, sapphire-eyed, 6'1", slender, 34B. She looked like Allison Williams, but taller. She was studying Business Analytics and she spent her evenings baking. She came from a traditional family, but she was always pretty free-spirited. She was the best at organizing programs and usually managed to put on several more than were required.

Li-mei ("Mei") was the RA two floors above Danielle. She was Chinese, 5'7", fit with a well-toned ass, 32A. She looked like Kelsey Chow, but with jet black hair. She was studying Art and Classic Literature. She slept most days because she spent most nights star-gazing. She was quiet and reserved, until you got to know her. She was probably the least effective RA on the social end of things, but she never minded taking a late night duty call because she was usually up anyway.

The other two male RAs from that core group will probably not feature heavily in these stories (they were usually AWOL, and when they were around, they only talked about sports, so I didn't spend much time with them), so I won't bother to describe them. Their names were John and Luke.

Our boss, or the closest thing to a boss that we had, lived off-campus. So, we had a fair bit of natural autonomy. As long as no complaints reached the boss, she was willing to look the other way on what may or may not have happened in the dorm. Like I said, I was pretty well-respected right from the get-go, so the boss and my coworkers treated me as the de facto leader in the building.

Like the rest of my stories, "Tales of the RA" are based on true events, but embellished in a more sexual direction (some embellished more than others).