Tales of the RA Ch. 02

Story Info
Streaking on duty.
2.2k words
4.46
7.5k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leave it to Li-mei to forget about duty. I couldn't believe she was making me work so late! Actually, I could. Mei was always telling me, "We can do our patrol later. I wanna check out the moonrise from South Campus." I guess that was fine. I would grumble about not doing our second patrol until 1:00 in the morning, but in reality, I didn't have anything going on tomorrow anyway. As RAs, we had to return to campus a few days before classes started back in January. Duty was just an obligation to go through the motions. Of the 1,000 or so residents of our building, maybe 100 of them had chosen to leave their families and friends behind after Christmas and return to this ghost town of a college. Like the freshmen, I didn't have anything to do. I was just kicking around for the weekend, waiting for classes to resume.

Nonetheless: "I can't complain, but sometimes I still do..." I hummed as I made my way to Mei's room on the 6th floor. Her door was propped wide open with a big rock she had found on some midnight exploration and thought looked cool. I knocked once and let myself in. "Ready to go?"

Mei was sitting cross legged in an armchair facing the door. She looked up from her book when I entered. "Hey, Ethan. Sure, let's go." As she uncrossed her legs and stood, her turquoise t-shirt rode up her thighs to such a point that I saw her tangled bush.

"Mei! Careful with that thing. There are a few students here, ya know. Your door is wide open!"

"Eh." Mei responded.

I shook my head and followed Mei into the hall. Apparently, she'd be doing patrol tonight in just that t-shirt. I chuckled to myself as I watched her pad barefoot down the hall. We perfunctorily checked the bathrooms for the smell of tobacco, checked that the fire extinguishers were properly pressurized, and listened for any noise violations. It was all a tedious routine, made more superfluous by the distinct lack of a student body. After no more than 40 seconds, we called the 6th floor "checked" and made our way up to the 7th.

As we ambled down the 7th floor corridor, I picked up my conversation with Mei. "All I'm saying is, one day you're gonna get caught with your pants down, literally, and then you're gonna be in trouble."

"Eh." Mei repeated. "There's basically no one on campus, there's certainly no one in the halls at 1AM, and also, I'm very sneaky. As a matter of fact, I could take this shirt off too and no one would catch me."

"The amount of clothing doesn't affect your likelihood of getting caught - just the consequences if you do..."

Mei rolled her eyes at me. She stopped walking a moment, checked briefly over her shoulder, crossed her arms, and removed her shirt. As my eyes bugged out, Mei strolled out ahead of me down the hallway, stark naked, with her shirt hanging limply from one hand, the bottom corner dragging along the carpet. Having known Mei for over a year by this point, I'd already seen her naked on several occasions, but her audacity to walk naked through our workplace surprised me.

When I collected my jaw off the floor and screwed my Tex Avery eyes back into their sockets, I jogged to catch up with Mei. "You're insane," I informed her.

"Eh." Mei answered with a smile.

We finished the seventh floor in much the same manner as we did the sixth. As we descended the stairs, Mei dropped her shirt near the stairwell exit to her floor, then continued on down to the fifth.

The fifth and fourth floors were uneventful as we did our patrol and made our small talk. When we reached the third floor laundry room, we both stopped. There was a freshman guy in there moving his clothes from the washer to the dryer.

"Damnit! How has he even accumulated enough dirty clothes to need to wash already? He can't have been back at campus for more than two days!"

"It's fine." Mei told me. "You check the laundry room and I'll check the bathroom." Mei got on her hands and knees and crawled under the bay window, past the laundry room, and then got up to poke her head into the bathroom.

That was obvious, I thought. Maybe she'd actually get away with this streak. There actually aren't that many people around... I poked my head into the laundry room, gave the guy a quick upnod, and then caught up with Mei down the hall.

"See! You should join me. It's actually very freeing and fun." Mei urged me.

"You seem like you've done this before."

"Well, not on patrol... but this is not my first nude stroll, no." Mei informed me. Mei was walking briskly now, but I don't think it was out of fear of getting caught. No, I think she was trying to make sure I had a good view of her ass out in front of me. She stopped and turned toward me, and I took the opportunity to look her up and down: her cute face, her 32A boobs, her perky light brown nipples, her trim stomach, her wild bush. I could see why she was so confident. Mei must've seen the way I was looking at her and she knew she almost had me hooked. "Look, I can see you're considering streaking with me. I'll sweeten the pot with a bet: if you do it and we get caught, then I have to give you a blowjob."

That got my attention. "What if we don't get caught?"

"Then I get to give you a blowjob."

"No, I said if we DON'T get caught." I clarified.

"Right," Mei answered. "If you win the bet, I have to give you a blowjob. If I win the bet, I get to give you a blowjob."

".... Works for me!" I stripped off my shirt and pulled my boxers and jeans over my shoes. We were on my floor anyway, so I ran and threw my clothes in my room. "Let's go!" I was nervous, but I figured our patrol was almost done anyway. Maybe I could set the pace and we could get back to Mei's room fast.

Mei smiled excitedly and followed me down the hall and into the stairwell. We came out on the second floor, with me looking nervously both ways before stepping out into the open. This was a girls' floor after all. We checked what we needed to check and continued down the hallway. As we reached the middle of the long Shining-esque hall, we heard noise in the stairwell we had just come from. I broke into a dash toward the other end of the hall, but stopped short when a door in front of me started to open. No one stepped out immediately, but I could hear a girl inside telling her roommate she'd be right back. I looked back and forth and couldn't decide which direction was safer.

Mei was smiling mirthfully at me, but pushed past me to unlock a supply closet and pull me inside with her. She was so much more level headed - she had definitely done this before. We huddled together in this tiny closet as we heard voices pass us just outside. It was pitch black in the closet. There wasn't room to sit. We had to stand, chest to chest. I heard Mei stifling laughter, but I didn't dare confront her about it until the voices had faded away. When it had been all quiet in the hall for a few minutes (better safe than sorry), I whispered to her, "What!?"

Mei whispered back in a terrible cowboy accent, "This closet ain't big enough for the three of us!"

It wasn't until that moment that I realized my dick was fully erect and trapped between our stomachs. Now that my adrenaline was fading, I also noticed Mei's nipples poking into my chest, and her bush ticking my balls. Embarrassed, I opened the closet door and stumbled out (after looking both ways, of course). I hurried down the hall before the voices returned and we continued down to the first floor.

This was the part I was most worried about: the lobby. As it turned out, there weren't any students here either. Just our coworker John, working his rotating shift at the front desk. Having learned from Mei earlier, I got on my hands and knees and crawled past the desk, below John's field of vision. I got to the end, and turned to wave Mei on.

Mei smiled and strolled past the desk, standing upright. "Sup, John."

"Sup, Mei."

John ogled Mei, but didn't seem surprised to see her walking through the building as she was. I hurried after her and we finally got outside the dorm.

You'd think outside would worry me more, given the lack of coverage and hiding places. But it was actually pretty peaceful. Walking in the moonlight with Mei was wonderful. We did a quick perimeter, checking for anything blocking the fire exits or passed out students, and then reentered the building, passing the front desk the same way we had on the way out.

"And just like that, we're done!" Mei told me as we entered the stairwell. "Easy peasy. Now let's get up to my room. I get to give you a blowjob." She didn't have to tell me twice. We hurried up the stairs to her floor.

Feeling overly confident from our successful streak and eager to get back to Mei's room, I carelessly burst through the stairwell door and onto the sixth floor. The color drained from my face as I found, standing just a few feet away, a freshman girl on her way back from the bathroom, toothbrush in hand.

We stared at each other for a moment. She was petite, porcelain-skinned, shoulder-length red hair. According to the university's by-laws, she must've been at least 18, but her face looked so young, she must have just recently turned 18. She was wearing a light blue tank top that her puffy nipples clearly poked through and grey sweatpants that stopped mid-way between her knees and her ankles. I, of course, was wearing nothing but an awkward smile. I didn't know what to say.

Finally, Mei broke the silence. "Hey, girl. Fancy seeing you here."

"Hey," the girl said back. "Umm..."

"Oh, we were just streaking. You should try it some time!" Mei suggested to her resident.

The girl looked me up and down. "Maybe I will..."

Just then, we heard a group of girls coming down the hall toward us from around the corner. My eyes sprung wide in panic. This girl seemed cool, but who knows about that group.

Mei said, "Ugh, I know those voices. We really shouldn't be caught by those bitches. They're so conservative and they'll make a whole big deal about this."

The cool girl volunteered, "Quick, my room's right here, and my roommate's still on vacation, come on!" She opened the door hastily, and Mei and I darted inside. I couldn't believe I was naked in a freshman girl's room. This was definitely against the Code of Conduct. Not that I hadn't violated that several times before...

The voices passed and we heard them enter the communal bathroom. It wasn't so bad hiding in this spacious dorm room instead of a closet. I thanked the cool girl (I really should start learning the residents' names) and asked her if I could borrow a towel. I didn't feel like any more close calls tonight.

"Actually," Mei interrupted. "I've got a second dilemma. Maybe you could help us with that too? See, Ethan and I bet on whether we'd get caught while streaking on patrol. If we did, I would have to give him a blowjob. If we didn't, I would get to give him a blowjob."

The cool girl blushed and giggled, but didn't shy away.

"Now, you see," Mei continued, "we didn't technically get caught DURING our patrol. We had finished and were making our way to my room for him to pay up by letting me give him a blowjob. But then, we DID get caught, by you."

The cool girl giggled again. "So, what do you need help from me for? You want me to make a judgment call on who won the bet?"

"Not quite. The way I see it, I get to give him a blowjob and I also have to give him a blowjob. I can't do both at the same time by myself..."

The cool girl blushed and giggled again. My head whipped back and forth between them like I was watching a tennis match.

"Would you mind helping me settle up?" Mei asked.

"Well, let me think..." the cool girl said. "It sounds like I'd have to give him a blowjob."

I was on the edge of my seat, figuratively.

The cool girl gazed at my once again rock hard erection. "A not altogether displeasing proposition. But you're the one who's supposed to have to. So you'd be borrowing a blowjob from me. What would I get out of it?"

"Well," Mei considered. "I suppose I'd owe you oral. Which, I wouldn't mind paying up right after we finish with Ethan."

The cool girl giggled again. "That sounds fair. Okay, I'm in! Let's get to it!" The two girls grabbed me by the hands, pushed me into a desk chair, and got to it.