Tales of the RA Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a quiet moan from my right. I looked at Cherie, still perched in her stool, but now with one hand inside her Nike shorts and the other hand pulling at a nipple through her shirt. I wanted to pull out my cock, but I was afraid of disrupting the moment, so I sat and stewed.

The sloppy sounds of Tiffany eating brought my attention back to the threesome in front of me. Erica seemed to be enjoying having her pussy licked for the first time. Her cheeks were crimson, her brow was sweaty, and her breath was catching. She was biting her bottom lip and was moaning softly. She looked so lost in ecstasy that I'd bet she forgot Cherie and I were here. As her arousal heightened, she began to coo. "Ooh. Ooooh. Hmmm ahhhh. Hhhhhhhhhh. Hmmm. OoooooOOOOOH!" Erica's orgasm took her suddenly. She started pushing with both hands on the top of Tiffany's head, but Tiffany wouldn't budge. She ate Erica through her orgasm and into a second one. Tiffany only relented when Erica said, "Okay, okay! Stop stop I can't take anymore." And then breathed in and out a deep breath. As Erica lay there, basking in what may have been her first real orgasm, Farrah got up and crossed the room. Erica asked Tiffany, "Can I try?"

"Hmm, I'd love for you to. But I think we have something different in mind for the moment."

Farrah returned holding a big, black, strap-on dildo. Erica's eyes grew wide at the sight of it. Tiffany took the strap on and pulled the harness high on her waist. Something in the back of my mind laughed at the vision of these three nubile angels, all completely naked, except the blue-haired one wearing the rainbow socks and the black strap on. Farrah cleared the coffee table and lay Erica on it on her back. Then Farrah climbed on top in a 69 position. Tiffany got on her knees behind Erica and positioned the tip of the dildo at Erica's entrance. As the two brunettes began to tentatively lick each other's pussies, Tiffany eased herself into Erica's. Erica stopped licking for a few minutes and moaned loudly as she adjusted to the big dildo inside her.

My cock was aching in envy. I looked over to find Cherie rubbing herself furiously inside her shorts.

When Erica was ready, she went back to eating her first pussy. Tiffany began thrusting. The whole room was pungent with arousal. Tiffany was as vocal as ever. "Yeah, take it, take my dick, take this big black dick, Erica. Yeah I love to see you with your face buried in Rah Rah's pussy. You like it? You like eating that pussy? I bet you do, you dirty little slut. You're my new dirty little slut. Oh we're gonna fuck so much now. You thought it was hard to concentrate on studying before? I'm gonna take up residence under your desk and eat you out whenever you open a book. You're gonna come back from class to find me waiting at the door, naked and dripping. I'm gonna roll up my socks into balls, shove them in your wet pussy, let them soak up all your yummy juices, and then put the socks on and pull them up to my waist so I can walk around all day with your essence on me."

Tiffany thrust harder and harder as she spoke. Too hard, as it turned out. A loud crack interrupted the show in front of me and the IKEA coffee table collapsed under the weight of two college girls and their thrusting friend. Erica and Farrah crashed 18 inches to the floor and Tiffany toppled on top of them. I sprung to help, but the girls never stopped fucking. Tiffany giggled at falling over, but then resumed fucking Erica in now a prone bone position, while Farrah continued to eat her out. This position seemed to do the trick as Erica's moans got louder and more urgent. She had to stop eating Farrah's pussy and instead bit on her inner thigh as she came. Erica's body convulsed several times in this heap of freshmen girls until she finally let out a sigh of relief and rolled to her side, toppling Tiffany over again.

Tiffany giggled again, now laying on her back on the floor, and stomped her feet on the ground. "That was so much fun!! Oh we have got to do that again! I'm going online and buying that same coffee table again tonight! By the way, Ethan, why didn't you ever join in? You could have completed the Eiffel Tower and fucked Farrah. You must have the worst blue balls right now!"

Cherie stood up quickly. "Ladies, I'm glad we were able to help! I hope y'all can get along like three peas in a pod from now on." Cherie grabbed me by the hand and was already pulling me into the hallway. "Ethan and I will leave y'all to it!" she called as we ran toward her room.

As soon as we were safely inside Cherie's room, she stripped naked. "You're not the only one with blue balls. That table breaking interrupted my orgasm. Now come here! I have to thank you for helping me with the mediation!"

***

A few days later, in our staff meeting, we were taking turns updating each other about our work weeks. Cherie left out most of the details, but told everyone how I had helped her mediate a roommate dispute. I realized I'd never followed up, so I asked her how the girls were doing.

"Oh they're fitter than three fiddles at a Charlie Daniels concert. Now my problem is the rest of the rooms on the hall. I'm getting noise complaints six times a day!"

12