Talk Dirty to Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete reminded Dan about the meeting with Roy. "We said we'd meet up for breakfast tomorrow. I was hoping to do it then."

"Good thinking. And we'll firm up those plans with the other board members, too."

"No problem, Dan. Do you still want to do that pheasant shoot Roy talked about?"

"Oh, absolutely. I haven't fired a rifle in ages."

"Don't you need a license for that?" I asked, interrupting.

Dan laughed. "Yeah, let's hurry up and get over there. Roy said it was starting after lunch."

We all dispersed, Dan and Frank to the cabin closest to the car, and Pete and I set off to the other. I couldn't help but notice how muscular Pete was. He's quite slender, so with clothes on one doesn't see it, but with every bare inch of flesh exposed, I could see toned, tight muscle development. He obviously worked out. A runner, maybe? A swimmer?

"Pete, do you mind if I ask how old you are?"

"What? No. I'm 33."

"Why did I think you were closer to 40?"

"Gee, thanks a lot, Beth. I dunno. Probably because Frank and Dan are both in their late 40s? But I started at the firm right after college. Been there seven years now."

"Aren't you a partner?"

"Junior partner, yes."

"When did you make that?"

"Let's see, it was almost three years ago."

"I thought you must have been with them for a decade or more to make that."

"Not at all. They reward success. You keep busy and get the clients, bill the hours... you'll be rewarded."

"Ah, so maybe I need to be more aggressive getting new clients."

"Never hurts to network." Pete turned to me, his cock whipping around in the motion. I jerked back, as it nearly hit me. "Hold on, these doors use regular keys and I put them in my bag."

As Pete went fishing for the keys, I couldn't help myself. My brain was on fire with curiosity. "Pete... are you at all, well... uh, do you feel strange doing that?"

"Doing what?"

"Being naked."

"Oh!" Pete started laughing, finally pulling out a gold key attached to a rubber disk. "You know, we all stripped when we were in that welcome center where we met with Roy. At first, yeah. Like maybe the first five minutes it's a little strange. But after that, it's like it just didn't matter. When it's this casual, I dunno... it's just not such a big deal, I guess."

I winked and tried to joke, "Oh, I don't know about that. Looks kinda big to me."

Pete rolled his eyes. "Not ten minutes and already a dick joke."

"Hey, could be worse," I said. "You shoulda seen this bodybuilder I saw."

The door opened to a shared kitchen and living room area, with a single couch and recliner. There wasn't a television. Two doors were on the west wall, one leading to the bedroom and the other, the bathroom. "I wonder when these cabins were built," I said.

Pete dropped his things on the kitchen table while I parked my bag near the couch with the pullout. "They look at least thirty years old. Not ancient, but not new. I wonder how long Roy's had this resort."

"Long enough for it to be 'legend' in the state. You said everyone knows about this place."

"Yeah, yeah. I thought everyone did. Sorry about that."

"Pete, I just... do you think I am disappointing Dan? You know, by not doing what you guys are doing?"

"I doubt it, Beth. He understands."

"I hope so. It's so embarrassing."

"Why would you be embarrassed? Just because you're the only woman with us? Beth, you have a very nice body. Nothing to be embarrassed about."

"You don't know that," I sniped. He backed off instantly. "Wait, I'm sorry. You're right. It's just me. Just this stupid fear..."

"What fear?"

"You know, the one about being naked in front of the class?"

"Is it really that big a deal to you?"

I looked down, happening to pause on Pete's junk. "Uh, I think it is. I mean, really, I just never thought about it."

"Hey, I'm taking off with Frank and Dan. Pheasant shoot. You can come, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you go naked. If you stay here - at and around the cabin where we won't be bothered - I'm sure it will all be fine."

"Do you really think so?"

"I really do. You could still make partner by 30." Peter winked. "I swear, Beth. This silly little episode will not cost you your reputation in any way."

"Thank you," I sighed. "I mean it. Thank you."

It wasn't until Pete left that it dawned on me, I'd had an entire conversation with him while he was stark naked. It even felt natural. I was beginning to wonder if my hang-ups weren't based in reality. I stepped outside and walked out back, toward the water. The area may have been rarely used, but it was cared for enough that there was a well-manicured clearing and a boat dock. Several canoes and kayaks were anchored at the bank.

"Well, that's nice," I whispered to myself, looking around. I dared not go out in a boat by myself, but the clearing had plenty of space and sun. I scoped around to be sure I was alone and then allowed the thoughts to creep in. The ones I knew I would be experiencing ever since arriving. "Why not try it? See what it's like. Do it while no one's around." That last thought had merit, I thought. I was pretty good at affirming my own thoughts.

Maybe it was easier being brave knowing the boys would be gone a while, but minutes later I was standing completely naked in the open air. I kicked a few loose sticks and pebbles away on the ground at my feet and sat down to soak it all in. I looked out to the lake. It was quiet. Serene. White clouds covered half the sky, but it didn't appear there was risk of rain. I watched them for a few minutes, finding it ironic that one cloud in particular looked like a giant phallus. The emotional highs and lows of being terrorized over some fear of being seen naked had taken its mental toll on me. I laid back, closing my eyes. I had at least a few hours to kill.

"Beth? Beth, wake up!" I felt a nudge. "Wake up, Beth. You'll get burned! That is, if you already haven't. How long have you been out here?"

"Wha... what?" I asked, opening my eyes to a still bright and burning sun. I couldn't make out anything. Everything looked like lens flare. I heard Pete's voice again.

"Are you okay? How long have you been out here?"

Then it dawned on me. I was naked. Completely naked. I shrieked, jumping up, trying in vain to cover both breasts and my crotch with only my arms to do the work. "What the fuck, Pete!? Why are you here?"

"I was gone over two hours, Beth. Dan and Frank are behind me. They got a golf cart."

I was hopping up and down, frantic, unable to think clearly. I knew I needed to get dressed yet circling around my clothes, while trying desperately to stay covered, wasn't going to get them on me. I had to physically reach down and pick them up, but then Pete would see bits I was not prepared to show! That's when I caught Pete's package. I was drawn to it, as it was at least half hard, hanging crooked and bending slightly off to the left.

"Oh, my God, oh my god, oh my god!" I screamed. "Pete, please look away. Don't make me-" Pete instantly turned and I shot down and snatched up my shirt and pants, hurriedly putting them on. I left the bra on the ground, but at least I was covered. "Okay. Thank you for turning. And thank you for warning me about Dan and Frank." I said that just as I saw the two pulling up in a little cart. We were about forty yards away and with trees nearer to their end, I doubt they even noticed us yet.

"How long have you been out here?" Peter asked.

"Almost since you left."

"Tell me you used sunscreen." I said nothing, too ashamed to respond. I tried looking away but that only led me to his package. I quickly moved back up to his eyes. "Beth, those tits are going to be burnt to a crisp. Good thing I brought burn cream."

"You did?"

"Yeah, I thought there might be some risk. None of us have been outside much lately and Dan's white as a ghost. Actually, after seeing you naked, you might be the whitest one I've ever known."

"Oh, my god. I can't believe you saw me like that." I was blushing deeply. "How could I have slept for so long?"

"Sun can do that to you. Come on. Let's get you inside. You should probably take a cool shower and preemptively apply some cream on your skin."

"Yeah, yeah, Dad," I huffed.

"I'm too young to be your dad, remember? And it would be much worse if I was your father, seeing you naked and all."

"Eww!" I screamed. "Please don't remind me."

"Honestly, Beth, I gotta get the elephant out of the room."

We were almost back to the cabin and I stopped, turning to him. "Okay."

"Can you please tell me how the fuck you hide those?"

"What?"

"I mean, I knew you had large breasts, but come on."

To get specific, my breasts are large, but full and pendulous in shape with nipples that are placed high, facing north. I know I'm very lucky in the nipple department, but that doesn't make the rest okay. It's at least twice the meat and flesh than is needed for one my size. My bras don't disguise the fact that I'm large up top, but I use ones that shape them in such a way as to minimize their impact. My breasts drop several inches when I take off the bra, yet still look rounder and fuller (and even bigger) without it.

Pete continued, "I always thought we were lucky to have you around the office, Beth. It's much more pleasant to look at a shapely woman than the other guys, ya know."

"Gee, thanks," I scoffed, placing my hand to my hip. "Glad I'm appreciated."

"Hey, I can rightly say I prefer the shape of you naked. You literally look better naked than with clothes on. And you dress very nice!"

I rolled my eyes. "See why I didn't want you guys to see me this way?"

"You said you didn't want us to see you naked because you don't like your body. You didn't say you don't like being ogled. I mean, damn, girl. You're hot. Own it." I turned another shade of red. "But then, I'm a lover of large breasts. Yours are about as perfect as they come."

"Are you being serious?"

"I am."

"Okay, maybe you have some big tit fetish or something. I don't think most guys would like them."

"So what?"

"W... well?" I stammered.

"Yes?"

"I mean... what if they don't like them?"

"Okay."

I was baffled. The logic was bulletproof. Why should I care whether someone likes my tits or not? Or whether someone thinks I'm hot or not? What was the point of it? I stopped talking and started walking again. "I think I'll get that shower now."

**

My skin was bright pink. Under the cool water, I could tell I was going to regret falling asleep under the sun. From top to bottom I expected to crispen up. I sort of cursed myself for not laying on my front side, but then I realized it would be harder applying burn cream if that were the case. When I finally got out of the shower, I called out to Pete. "Hey, you still here? You got that cream?"

"What?" I heard Pete approach the door.

"Do you have that burn cream?"

"Oh, yeah. Gimme one second."

A minute later there was a knock on the door. I opened it a few inches and reached through the crack. "Thanks, Pete!"

"Aw, I was hoping you'd let me help put it on."

"Haha, buddy. You wish!" I was actually flattered that Peter liked my body, yet for some reason I was still nervous about it. I felt the bottle hit my hand. "Thanks again. You're a lifesaver."

"If you do this again, you better use sunscreen or something."

"Yeah, yeah. I do have sunscreen. Supposedly, it prevents any UV rays if applied properly, but you're right. I probably won't be doing this again."

I left the door cracked, but only barely. Just enough to talk without the need for yelling. I tried to peep through it quickly just to see if Peter was doing the same, but it was too dark on the other side to make out anything. The blinds were shut in the other room, not allowing much light in. I dropped my towel and decided not to worry about it. I'd just assume Peter wasn't peeping on me, regardless.

"Do you tan often?" he asked.

"No. Not really."

"Huh. Most young ladies like that sort of thing, no?"

I didn't want to bring up my insecurities again. I do tan occasionally, but it always takes me extra mental effort and courage to wear the two-piece. "I suppose so. I do it now and again."

"Well, like I said before, you don't have anything to be ashamed of. I think most women would kill to have your body."

"This again," I huffed, pretending to be annoyed. Thing is, it's been a long time since someone complimented my body. Jeff never did. It might be another factor in my body image issues.

"Hey, just sayin'. Why don't you finish up and meet outside? Dan's brought back some bar-b-q."

**

It was bizarre eating surrounded by three naked guys, but here we were. Pete mentioned I'd burned myself, but he didn't mention he found me naked. I suppose he was saving me the embarrassment, but I figured he was bound to tell them. I was almost curious enough to ask why they stayed naked when we were in an isolated area, not visiting with guests or touring the park. Maybe Dan and Frank just wanted it that way and it wasn't my business. Truth is, I got kind of horny after a while. Even though it's casual, with me being the only one dressed, seeing cocks sling back and forth as the men got up to get more beer or food was kind of fun to watch.

It was just getting dark when Dan looked up to the sky. "I think I'm going to settle in early. Read a book, then go to bed and get up at the crack of dawn."

"That sounds nice," I said. "Think I'll follow your lead."

"In your own cabin," Dan laughed, pointing.

"Of course," I said. "Goodnight, you guys." I was the first to get up and was hoping Pete might stay outside for a while. I only needed a few minutes to knock one out, I was so horny. Unfortunately, I hadn't even got the pullout bed arranged before Pete made it back inside. I was just taking off the pillows when he approached.

"Hey, Beth. I know that room is small, but that's a queen size bed in there. You could take the left side; I can take the right. It's bound to be more comfortable than this thing."

I punched at the overstuffed pillow. "Yeah, maybe. Are you sure? You don't mind?"

Pete chuckled, looking to his crotch. "It's not like you haven't seen everything already. It's your decision."

"Alright, I'll take the left side, then. I was going to read for a bit. Is that okay?"

"Sure," Pete said. "I do the same almost every night."

A few minutes later we were both propped up on the bed. I was under the sheet in a tee and Pete on top of it, uncovered. We peeled off the comforter and cover as we suspected it would be too hot for their purposes. I wasn't expecting Pete to have such bravado, staying naked on top of the bed. From this angle, I could easily see his impressive cock plopped over his left leg. It was very erotic but I said nothing, only stealing glances on occasion.

After some time reading, Pete turned to me. "Maybe you should apply more cream before you nod off."

"Yeah, good idea. This shirt actually hurts a bit wearing it. Makes my skin burn when it rubs against me."

"Thick, cotton shirt, that's why. You'd be better off going like me."

"What? No way, Pete. That's..." Again, I was stumped. And then a little light went off in my brain. I winged it, "Fine. I'll do it. I mean, it's actually the practical thing to do."

"Don't hate me for taking a peek now and then," chuckled Peter, softly to himself.

"I heard you."

"I meant for you to."

I got up to fetch the cream. "I'll be back in a few."

Pete was under the covers when I came back, with his light off. The one at my night table was dim but lit the room well enough for me to get where I needed. I pulled the sheet back a bit and turned off the light, before quickly ripping off my shirt, sliding into bed.

"See, not so bad. We even have space between us for another person," Peter chuckled.

"This is awkward enough, thank you."

"Yeah, you're right. Besides, I'm guessing Frank and Dan would prefer time alone in their bed, so they're out."

"Wait, do you mean?"

"You don't know? Those two are an item. They don't overtly show it, though."

"I had no idea."

"You know what they say about office romances."

"No. What do they say?"

"Don't have them."

"Probably good advice," I said. "But I thought you guys went to the strip club once a month! If they're gay..."

"We do. Male strip club. I go just to entertain them and I don't care. Not homophobic."

It was amusing listening to Peter, too dark to see anything, but knowing he was as naked as me just inches away. I reached up and cupped my left breast, squeezing softly. I could feel the burning sensation on my skin. The sunburn. Perhaps it wasn't as bad as I first thought, though. It was bearable. I moved up to my nipple, tweaking it. "Hey, Pete? How is it you had no problem doing this? Getting naked in front of people. Strangers." I asked.

"Meh. Modesty was never really my thing. Back in college, I went on every streak. I partied at the fraternities and often ended up naked, doing stupid things. I just never cared much. Thought it was funny, maybe."

"Hmmm. I suppose it can be funny..."

"Oh, hey, are you coming to the meeting with Roy at breakfast?"

I was still squeezing and twisting my nipple when Pete interjected with thoughts of work. "Oh, uh, yeah, if you need me."

"Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have someone take notes."

"Alright, I can do that."

"Afterwards, what's your plan?"

"If I'm not sunburned too badly, I was going to put my suit on -- and plenty of sunscreen! - and maybe take a hike around the lake."

"Huh. Okay. There's supposed to be a much bigger lake with a beachfront area somewhere on the resort. And there's two swimming pools, one near the activity center. Thing is, it gets pretty busy over there."

"I know. Off limits."

"I really wish you didn't have such objections to being naked, Beth. You might discover it's not so terrible."

I let Pete's words sink in while I laid there, looking into the darkness. Maybe if it was just with Pete, I thought. Maybe then I could go naked, but I just didn't feel right in front of strangers. And even though my other two bosses might be gay, the idea of being naked near them still wasn't appealing.

I stepped out of the shower just after 7 the next morning. I didn't bother using hot water. The cold felt good on my hot skin. Still, I was pleasantly surprised it wasn't as bad as I originally thought. Perhaps the clouds in the sky helped minimize the damage.

"You about done?" shouted Peter. "I want to shower before we leave, too."

"Okay, okay," wrapping a towel around me and opening the door. To no surprise Peter was buck naked and pushed past me, his cock brushing against the back of my towel. "You want me to get out first?"

"I don't care," said Peter.

"This lifestyle really suits you, doesn't it?"

"What'd you say?" shouted Peter, as he had just turned on the water.

"Never mind!" I shouted back, with my towel accidentally slipping off. Fortunately, Peter was turned away and I rushed to get it back on. By the time I did, it dawned on me how ridiculous I was being. I sighed, aggravated with myself, and left the bathroom.

I sat at the kitchen counter for a few minutes thinking things over. Logic told me if I went naked, it would be a show of support to the others and to the client. I'd already seen my colleagues naked and I didn't care. Why should they behave differently with me? Then there was Peter. I was discovering I actually found him interesting. I wanted to win his affection, if only for friendship.

I made up my mind. To make sure I would not change it, I got up and walked to the bedroom, tossing the damp towel on the bed. With it out of reach, there was no panicking for something to cover myself with. I pranced back to the small table and sat back down. I was doing this. I hoped -- really, really hoped -- Peter would be happy with me.