Talk Dirty to Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, uh, guess I'm driving us over there-" Pete said, stepping out of the bathroom. He stopped; jaw dropped. "Whoa. Wow. Really? You doing this?"

I nodded, smiling. "Yeah, okay. You convinced me. Planted the seed. Whatever. I know it's the right thing to do for us and the client. Right?"

"Dan will be happy."

"You think so?"

"Definitely," Peter smiled. I noticed his penis jerk for second, like pulsing involuntarily.

I just kept smiling and said, "So? You ready?"

"Let me check with Dan if he's taking the golf cart or coming with us."

**

"And this must be the lovely lady who came with you!" boomed Roy Kipling, the owner of Autumn Springs resort. We were all seated in a private dining area in the west wing of the community center. "I thought you said she was shy! Let me guess. Not five minutes here, she sees how lovely this is and decides to join in, right? I've seen it a thousand times."

"Really?" I blushed, acknowledging my nudity and my initial reluctance. I was still deeply uncomfortable but doing my best not to show it.

"Oh, don't you fret, fine lady. We're all nervous the first time."

"I'm glad you caught up with us," whispered Dan, behind my ear. "Roy is very pleased to meet you."

"Yes, of course," I said, smiling. "You were right. I just had to get accustomed to the idea."

"And you have a lovely tush, too. Who knew?" Dan chuckled and scurried off while I tried to process the compliment coming from a gay man, who is also my boss.

Pete sat to my left and Roy, the owner of the place, to the left of him. Dan and Frank sat across from us. We had only just ordered when I happened to glance at Peter's crotch. I had noticed him, on at least four or five occasions, turning his head to scope me out. At least, that's kind of how it looked no matter how casual he tried to make it appear. I happened to glance down and there it was. A half hard chubby rising below. I quickly darted my eyes away.

Before the food arrived, Pete pulled out a few documents and had Roy sign them. "Just formalities," Pete said. The distraction seemed to calm his crotch and I wondered if his chubby was from looking at me or if it was just coincidence. I'm not completely up to speed on how all man parts work. My brother used to bitch about involuntary erections all the time, while Jeff (my ex) was about as sexual as wet cabbage.

Dan and Frank seemed satisfied once Peter was done with the paperwork and then they debriefed Roy on some particulars he needed to know. I kept notes while the three engaged in conversation. I had to lean in, making my breasts practically rest on the table, but it was the only way I could hear everyone clearly. Peter kept eyeing them and I angled myself to make it easier for him... again, while trying to make it look innocent. It dawned on me this was a considerable shift in my attitude from only yesterday. I liked it.

"The bison farm property now ends at the 126 marker," said Dan, mentioning some detail to Roy. "Make sure your boys stay away from the stream when considering development."

"Yes, yes. That man sure did make this process harder than it should have been," Roy griped.

"Better to get it sorted now than later," affirmed Dan.

I glanced to Peter and winked, whispering, "Good job" and leaned back into my chair. The servers were just arriving and a waitress stopped to place Peter's plate. She made a short, gasping sound which caught my attention. She was staring at Pete's crotch, which was now sporting a full-blown erection. He had been gazing on me for some time and now had a hard-on. I was instantly turned on. But Pete caught me looking. I blushed, jerking away, yet trying to play it casual. It just came off as awkward.

After breakfast, Roy excused himself and promised to meet with Dan and Franklin later, near the bison farm. Dan inquired what my intentions were and I told him the same thing I told Peter. Hiking. We parted ways and I asked Pete as we got in his car. "What are your plans?"

"Oh. Um... well, I was thinking of going to the pool first, then some archery. They have an amazing range, supposedly."

"Oh. Well, okay. Sounds fun." Maybe he just liked doing guy stuff but I hoped he would want me to invite him to hang out today. His tone made me think otherwise now. We were several minutes away from the cabins when he spoke up again.

"Hey, Beth. Look. I need to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"So this whole getting naked thing never bothered me before, but..."

"But?"

Pete kept only one eye on the road. "Beth, I don't want to sound weird, or... or... I dunno... perverted... but..."

"Perverted?"

Peter breathed out heavy and shook his head. "This is so fuckin' stupid," he whispered. He took another long breath and then looked to me again, maintaining locked eye contact. "Beth, I have a problem with you."

"A problem?" My heart started to sink.

"Um, I guess I do kind of have a fetish and you are -- surprisingly -- like exactly the body type I have always fawned over. Like, literally the biggest turn on for me. I can't be around you. I.. uh.. no matter how hard I try not to, I respond." That's when I saw it. Peter had an erection again. Just me being naked near him set him off. "Please forgive me. It's so inappropriate."

I couldn't quite find the words but held up my hand for him to stop talking. Finally, I said, "Peter, it's okay. It's... it's a bit weird... but why can't you be around me?"

"Beth, come on. It's inappropriate for me to have an erection around you all the time. That's just it. I know I will."

"Hey, I can be flattered without being offended. Okay, Peter, I accept your reasoning. You have a body type and I fit that description. Being naked in front of you gets you worked up." Pete was quiet, nodding. "But I don't accept you refusing to be around me. Unless YOU absolutely can't stand it, who cares?"

"Who cares?"

"Yeah, who cares if you have an erection? A day ago you were using the same logic to explain why I shouldn't care about going naked. Peter, I don't care if you have an erection. Why should I? Why should anyone?"

"You're serious? You really don't care that I'll be sporting a raging boner around you."

"Hey, if I can be uncomfortable, so can you," I giggled. It might be the first real flirting I'd done. I wondered how serious Peter really was about avoiding office romances. He wasn't responding to my quip, so I made a suggestion. "How about this? We go to the pool like you intended. You can avoid looking at me, but if it happens, just jump in the water. Problem solved until it goes back down. Then, if you're still willing to join me after, we go for a hike."

"You're going to the pool naked?"

"I went to breakfast naked!" I shouted. "I got this. It might make me feel a little... strange. But you were right. It's not that big a deal."

Pete pointed to my chest and called back on a joke I had made earlier. "Looks big to me," he said.

**

I have to admit, it was kind of exhilarating. Not just the fact I was naked in public with Peter, but at least a dozen other guys as well. There was one lithe, young woman who I think was serving as the lifeguard, but it was hard to say as she didn't wear a uniform. She was as naked as the rest of us. Peter and I were wading waist deep in water, bobbing up and down. We faced each other and I could tell his cock was hard as stone, even though the image was skewed by the ripples.

"Now this is more like I expect to see in a resort," I said. The pool was large, with two diving boards and a lengthy shallow end. A cabana was off to the side, managed by a young man barely in his twenties. A winding cement path led to a restaurant.

"Oh yeah, this is one of two pool areas. Walking distance from the main cabins."

"I guess people use a lot of golf carts to get around here."

"That's right. In fact, it's part of the business model. Get people to camp here. Rent the equipment. You know. Justify all the labor and money he's spent in development."

"Good luck to him," I whispered.

Just then, I heard a voice boom out behind me. "Holy shit! Is that Beth Henderson? Beth? Dan did not tell me you would be here. What a pleasant surprise!" I cringed, scared to turn around and face the man shouting to me. Then I heard a splash of water and his voice getting closer. "Oh, my goodness. If I knew I was going to see you today, I'd have done more push-ups this morning."

Peter probably doesn't know Bernie Poser very well. Dan handles him almost exclusively and I just help with the details, but good god, do I hate that man. I bit my tongue, dreading the idea of what was coming. Instinctively, I drew my arms to my chest, but that only pressed my breasts together. I put them back down again, not wanting to make a silly scene. I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes, turning, faking a smile. "Hello, Mr. Poser! I wasn't expecting you here, either."

Bernie jumped back, acting as if a monster attacked him. "Holy Moses on Mother Mary's pogo stick!!" he screamed. "Those are the biggest tits I think I've ever seen in person!" I could see Peter tense up, about to object, but I motioned him down. "Those queens could feed a small army, I'm sure of it."

"Haha, very funny, Mr. Poser." I made it a point to let him know I wasn't going to put up with this much longer. "You'll be disappointed to know I'm not breastfeeding."

"Ya know, my ex-wife's tits doubled in size when she got pregnant. If yours do the same, please call me. One only gets so many chances to see miracles up close." Bernie happened to glance over to Peter, specifically to his crotch. It may have been obscured by the rippling water, but it wasn't impossible to discern he was sporting a huge erection. "Looks like your friend here likes your tits as much as I do."

Bernie was insulting me, yet it didn't offend me. That's because, unfortunately, I found myself loving the attention. Everyone was looking in our direction because Bernie talked so loudly and has no boundaries. I wanted his words to anger me for the right reasons, buy they simply didn't. Instead, I had to pretend I hated it. Being naked, vulnerable, in public, apparently kind of does it for me. Bernie's demeaning nature brought out a kink in me. Funny how I had no idea about this side of myself. "Bernie, this is Peter Greenly, one of Dan's partners."

"Nice to meet you, Peter," Bernie yelled, then pointing to Peter's penis. "Considering the state of that, I think I'll avoid shaking your hand right now."

If Peter weren't embarrassed over the circumstances, I'm sure he would have been a bit more aggressive. Instead, Peter looked to me, mumbling something under his breath. I decided it was a good time to leave and stated so. "It was great seeing you, Bernie, but Peter and I were just leaving. Maybe we'll bump into each other again."

"I hope so. Not many women around here and you make up for it. Just bodacious!"

I didn't know how to respond to someone who used the word "bodacious" in their vernacular, so I let it go, taking Peter by the hand. As we approached the steps out of the pool, he whispered into my ear. "Beth, I can't leave. I'm erect and it's like a hundred yards to the car."

"I'll make it worth your while. Come on."

Peter reluctantly obliged and I could see him cringing when others looked his way as he stepped out of the pool. He was hard to miss. I kind of took off in a jog to speed up the time to reach the car, but it made my breasts bounce and swing. Apparently, Peter responded very positively to it, or at least his cock did. It was hard as white oak when we got in the car.

"Beth, I'm sorry that man behaved that way. It wasn't nice and I should have said something."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. Come on, let's go back to the cabin. I want some peace." Although the feeling of being naked in public around others had started to feel exhilarating, I was conflicted with Bernie. I hated the fact he saw me naked, yet I liked the attention. He viewed me as a piece of meat and for some reason I really loved it. My ex never talked dirty to me. We had such a vanilla sex life.

I wanted to tell Peter about this new discovery, but it was too embarrassing to share. We were halfway back when I looked over. Peter was still hard and he shrugged to it, whispering, "Sorry."

"I told you, Peter. You have nothing to be sorry about. Would it help if you got relief?"

"I think, with you around, I'd just get stiff again."

I blushed and quickly looked out the window, whispering, "Doesn't mean we can't try."

"What?"

I turned to him, speaking loudly and clearly, "I said, I am going to suck you off and let you play with my body." I was saying it now, anyway, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone smile so wide.

"Oh my God, dreams do come true."

"I thought you said something about office romances, though," I quipped.

"I did. Disregard it."

Peter was definitely a boob man. Once we got in the cabin, he was overjoyed with the idea of rubbing his meaty cock between my breasts. I teased him for some time before finally allowing it, though. A girl's gotta have some fun. Feeling it rub up and down against my chest got me wet and I looked up to Peter while he was pumping. "I can't wait for you to fuck me," I whispered. His eyes rolled back in ecstasy and he pulled me up, turning me over. I grunted in anxious pleasure.

"Are you going to let me fuck you again tonight?" Peter asked, firmly.

"Yes," I said meekly. "Please."

"And tomorrow morning. I can fuck you then, too?" His tone was forceful. Demanding. It turned me on. He continued, "Maybe in the middle of the night, as well? With that beautiful body next to me, I'm going to be tempted. I might have to take advantage of you while you sleep."

I groaned in pleasure. The idea of being used at his discretion was very hot to me. Seconds later, I was headed to the first of many orgasms, some strong, some light. Peter put effort into the act and it was the best I'd ever had. Still, I wanted him to talk even dirtier. Why did I like it so much? Being talked down to, like that asshole Bernie Poser did to me, that's what I wanted. I wasn't ready to share this humiliating information with Peter just yet. I wasn't even sure I was completely open to sharing it with myself.

**

"I told Dan that you and I are going to try out the restaurant. I was told they have rack of lamb tonight."

"Are he and Frank coming?" I asked. I was just about to clean up from a second round of fucking and I was starving.

"No, they made other plans. I'm kind of relieved, actually. If you're going naked, I'll probably be popping boners throughout the meal."

I laughed, yet I also knew there was real truth to it. It was clear Peter was embarrassed getting erections in public. "Did you want to go in an hour or so? It's a bit early, but they should be serving then. I can clean up first."

"I need to clean up, too. Take your time."

I'd never eaten in a restaurant naked. For a few brief seconds I questioned how hygienic this might be, but upon seeing how sparkling clean the place was, I knew I'd been in worse, clothes or no clothes. There was one waitress and a waiter, a hostess, and several men in the back preparing food and drinks. There was already a half dozen or so patrons. I found it interesting how the staff wore (or rather didn't wear) various states of dress, some just in an apron, the waiter with a tie, but no shirt. It was both humorous and erotic. I leaned into Peter. "I have to admit, Roy keeps this place pristine."

"Yeah, I'm impressed, too," said Pete. "Roy's had this resort a long time so I guess he knows what he's doing, but he sure bitches about attendance and membership numbers every time we see him. He keeps throwing money at it, expanding, adding things, but I'm not sure that's helping."

I loved the way Pete's penis looked when it was chubbed up, leaning off the left. I was just about to say something about it when the hostess approached. She was cute and young, as one would expect a restaurant hostess to be. I think Pete enjoyed watching her ass as she walked us to a table. Once we were settled in with our drink order, I said, "What Roy needs is more women here. Except for a few who work here, I haven't seen many."

"Yeah, you're right. I bet if any women do come, they probably don't come back again. It's got to feel a bit alienating, right? Being one of the only girls naked."

I grinned, nodding. "I suppose so. Hey, maybe you should talk with Roy about these concerns. I mean, I bet he would value your input."

"Huh. Maybe..."

"Well, speak of the fuckin' devil!" a voice boomed across the room.

I whipped my head in the direction it came, only to see Bernie Poser and some other guy in tow, probably one of his lackeys. Bernie's rock-hard abs were toned and tan which I'm sure he wanted me to see as he's a fucking show-off. I whispered to Peter. "Oh great, here we go again."

The hostess was leading Bernie and his guest to a table and he broke away from her. "This one here will be fine," he asserted, taking the table next to ours. He tapped me on the shoulder, hard enough to make my torso jiggle. Probably his intention. "I was just telling Phil here I finally got to see you naked! Ever since we first met, I've dreamed about those sweet tits."

Peter was about to say something, curling his brow, angry. I kicked him under the table and shook my head. "No, I got this," I whispered. I turned back to Bernie. "Again, it's always nice to know I'm appreciated."

Bernie pounded his chest once. "Oh, come on, Beth. You're fine at your job, too. Very helpful and you keep Dan in check, I'm sure of that. But I'm talkin' about your tits, woman. I mean, you got a fine ass, of course, but those tits are magnificent. Those tits could start wars!" I rolled my eyes while he kept going. Others in the room looked over to see the commotion. Bernie was making an obvious ass of himself, yet people were looking at me all the same. He was drawing all the attention my way. I didn't mind. In fact, I liked it. Bernie jabbed Peter in the shoulder. "I mean, wouldn't you love to put your dick between those?"

"Okay, that's enough!" yelled Peter. "Maybe you think your relationship with Beth is more casual than it is, but you cannot speak to her this way."

"Relax, bro. Beth don't mind, do ya, sugar-tits? Or rather, milk-truck tits."

"Sir, I think you need to find another table," Peter said firmly. I was shocked he was holding it together. His face was redder than my burnt skin. Perhaps if Bernie weren't a client, he'd be more aggressive. Once again, I nudged Peter to let him know I was okay, that he could back down.

Bernie leaned across, closing the space between our table. He winked at Peter. "Look, friend. All I'm doing is complimenting the girl. I'm-"

"You're insulting her."

Bernie leaned back. "Difference of opinion. My intentions are pure."

"Hardly pure."

Bernie thought for a second. "Okay. You're probably right, but it doesn't make what I'm sayin' any less true." He looked back to me. "Now, Beth. I have to ask. Did God gift those to you or did you find one helluva doctor? I could refer my wife."

Of course, he was married. My low opinion of the man sunk even lower, if this is how he acts when he's married. I put my drink down and paused a second. Then I lifted my tits up, rather high, and squeezed. "They're all natural, Bernie. Just nothing you'll ever get to touch, I'm afraid. No matter how hard you get over 'em."

"Now that is a shame. Not even one little grope? One tweak of a nipple?"

I shook my head. I was enjoying the attention, even though the situation was absurd. Funny how yesterday I would have died of embarrassment if I'd known this would happen. Maybe all those years of vanilla sex, and repressive attitudes towards my body, hid some truths from myself.