Talk Dirty to Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernie leaned in even closer. I was wary he'd try to cop a feel somehow, so I stayed alert. "Now, play along, sister. After all..." Bernie pulled back and glanced around the room before coming back to me again, "Every straight man in the place is thinking the same thing. You're the hottest piece of ass here." I could tell Pete wanted to light into him but he held back, gauging my reaction. Bernie dropped his voice even more, "Not that there's lots of straight guys here. When Dan invited me, I didn't know..."

"Maybe he thought you were gay," said Pete, flatly.

Bernie didn't seem to appreciate it. "All I'm saying is this place is a bit of a drag. Needs more women like you." And that's when he did it. Just as I let my guard down, Bernie sneaked his hand under my arm and gave my left tit a pinch.

I slapped his hand away. "Alright, Bernie. Let's not make a scene."

"Sorry. Couldn't help myself." The whole time, Bernie's friend said nothing. Bernie turned to him. "I see we're not welcome here. Let's leave these two lovebirds alone."

I was grateful Bernie was willing to eject himself. Pete was at the end of his rope. Once Bernie was out of earshot, Pete asked, "You did work for that guy?"

"Yes, very recently."

"Of all the people to see you here."

"I guess Dan must have mentioned this place to him. You know, a day or two ago I would have vomited over the idea of Bernie Poser seeing me naked, but I dunno..."

"Getting used to it, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Even liking it." I paused, noticing Pete was hard again. The table wasn't hiding it from view. "Maybe not as much as you," I joked.

"Very funny. Hey, if anything, that pervert is right. You're hot. I don't see how he managed to stay soft around you."

"You still can't stay soft? Even after having me?"

"Even less so now. I can't wait to fuck you again."

His words sent shivers up my spine. All this attention was making me very horny. "Maybe we should go back to our room," I whispered.

"Just look at you two." Another voice boomed out. This time it was Roy Kipling, boisterous as ever. "Are you two together?" he pointed wagging both his fore and middle fingers at us.

"Oh, um," Peter cough, trying to think what to say. "Erm, just really good friends."

"Squeeze on over, dear," Roy said, shoving me aside. "I'm glad I stumbled into you. You especially," he nodded my direction. "So, tell me. A young couple like yourself. What do you think of the place?"

"My gosh," I said. "We haven't even had a chance to see everything yet, but what we have experienced has been lovely."

"Kind of you to say but come on. Tell me the whole truth. As my attorneys, I expect to hear it."

Pete shifted in his chair. "Uh, we were actually discussing this not that long ago."

"Yes?"

"Well, Beth is right about everything being lovely. It really is, but it's a bit... lethargic. You need to draw more couples and women here, I think. It's fine to encourage the gay and single crowd, but a balance needs to be made that alienates no one."

Roy absorbed the information for a moment before responding, "You think it's possible?"

I broke in, "I think there's a few things you could do. Pave more routes between your attractions. Maybe offer a map and more activities that include women. Or maybe some that are organized by women."

Roy tweaked at his beard and said, "We have a few female employees, but probably not a lot of regulars who could help with something like that. We need a larger pool of people to have these things. Catch 22."

I asked, "If you doubled your visitor and membership numbers by next year, what could your total renovation and advertising budget be this year?"

"Interesting question," said Roy. "Half a million dollars, maybe more."

Knowing the resort wasn't making much money now, I assumed Roy had other sources of revenue or cash. Maybe a large inheritance or something. Or maybe this place didn't do so badly, after all. Most entrepreneurs I've met are never satisfied with their gross sales figures, even when they are well in the black. Regardless, I believed the money was enough to work with. "Roy, before I arrived here, Peter explained how this resort has a reputation. The thing is, I don't think that reputation is one of inclusion and fun for everyone, but rather of morbid curiosity. We need to work on the image a bit because this resort really has it all. A nice restaurant, snack bars, cabanas, pools, hiking, the lakes, beachfront. It's a terrific camp site, with so much more."

"I make sure we're well staffed and the grounds are kept in order," bragged Roy. "It may hurt the bottom line but it's worth it. I'm proud of this place."

"You should be. You just need to hire a marketing expert."

"Why not you?"

"Me?"

Just as I was trying to wrap my head around the out-of-left-field questions, Dan and Frank walked over. "Oh, great to see you," said Dan. "Change of plans for Frank and me. Have you eaten yet?" Peter shook his head and motioned for them to pull up some chairs.

As the two were getting seated, Roy got up to allow them room and said, "I was just telling... Beth, is it?" I nodded. "That she should handle my marketing, along with spearheading a few updates to the place."

"What?" asked Dan, sounding as shocked as I was.

"I'm impressed with her insight," said Roy. All four men were looking at me while he spoke. I felt it was ironic (if that was the right word) that Roy was complimenting my insight while I was buck naked in front of my colleagues. Roy continued, "One can have more than one skillset. Did you know, before this, I was the CEO of a toy manufacturing company. Before that, I was an airline pilot. It's funny how life can lead you down any variety of paths. What do you say? Stick around for a few weeks. Organize a plan and I'll back it. Dan, I'll pay her wages plus fifty percent. Can you afford to let her work for me exclusively for a while."

"With Bernie Poser all tidied up, sure. I can spare her. That is, if she wants it."

Finally, I chirped in. "Um, Mr. Kipling. I was just tossing out ideas. I really have no experi-"

"Oh, nonsense! The worst that can happen is you fail and I'm out some money." He must have had much more than I could have guessed if he had no qualms about losing half a million dollars or more. "Come on, at least think it over until you leave. Then you can tell me you decision."

I was speechless, wondering why Roy singled me out. Perhaps he just wants a woman's point of view. I'm competent but this is outside the scope of anything I've ever done. "Okay, Mr. Kipling. I'll think on it."

"Fantastic. I'll let you all enjoy your meal."

Roy left and Dan and Frank soon ordered. Then Dan started grilling me about Roy wanting me to work for him. "Honestly, Dan. I have no idea why."

"Hmm. He must have been impressed with you, Beth. If you decide to do it, I expect your best. You're still representing our company as far as I'm concerned."

"Are you really okay with me working on this, Dan?"

Dan shrugged his shoulders. "Who knows? You may be the magic bullet this place needs."

Just as we were leaving, Bernie Poser stopped us at the exit. "Dan, I wanted to thank you again for a job well done." The two shook hands and Dan thanked him for coming out. Then Bernie pointed to me, "And thanks for bringing 'Supertits' out here, too. What I would give to feel my cock between those hooters." It was obvious Bernie didn't respect the social etiquette of a nudist resort, but then Bernie wouldn't respect anyone or anything at a regular resort, either.

"That's enough, Bernie," said Dan, standing up for me. I wish he didn't. Bernie's crass nature caught people's attention and they were all looking our way again. It was just slightly humiliating and I wanted more. Maybe I needed a psychiatrist, because I know it isn't normal to like being talked about as if I'm nothing but a sexpot, but I desperately wanted to experience more of it. Jeff never did any dirty talking and frankly, whenever I watched porn that has it (pretty rare for me to watch that stuff, anyway), I always jumped to mute it, because it made me feel filthy even if it wasn't directed at me. Maybe I was just avoiding it, so I didn't have to face the truth that I like it so much.

"Come on, Dan," pleaded Bernie. "You have to admit. Your girl has magnificent tits."

"One, she's not my girl and two, it isn't appropriate to mention it, no matter how magnificent her tits might be."

Bernie awkwardly waved Dan off, trying to make excuses for his behavior. Peter and I left, quickly saying goodbye to everyone, including the asshole. We got in Pete's car and he asked, "Hey, you wanna go see those horses?"

"Sure! Do you know how to get there?" Maybe being alone with Pete did it, or being so close to him, but already he was growing. I didn't mention anything.

We took a winding, paved road on the opposite side of the grounds from our cabin. We were just coming up to a row of trees leading into a densely wooded area when I saw two of them. One grey and white, the other brown. "Look there, Peter. Two mustangs. They're beautiful."

"Are they really wild, though? I always questioned the definition of that."

"I suppose they're free roaming yet have a home. Wild enough, right?" I briefly thought how 'wild' might be better defined as sitting stark naked in the passenger seat of Peter's SUV. "I see your little friend woke up." I pointed to Peter's erect penis.

"Little?"

I chuckled. "Littler than you, but by no means small. You're exactly the right fit, in fact." Flirting was new to me, so I hoped it came off well received. I think Jeff and I only did it in the first two months of our relationship. I had been years without and was desperately out of practice, but I hoped Peter was falling for me as much as I for him.

"Looks like we can park the vehicle over there," Peter pointed to a gravel area that led to a small path with a few benches. I noted how there was significant distance between the path and the wooded area. "Probably not supposed to leave the path."

"We're all alone out here and it's beautiful," I said. "People don't know what they're missing."

Pete looked me up and down. "No. They absolutely do not. Come on, let's go sit on a bench and watch the horses." Another one popped out of the woods not long after we sat down. She was beautiful with a shiny, dark brown coat. "She's a big one," said Pete. "This reminds me of a time with my ex, Samantha. She was a nature lover and one of the first holidays we took together was to West Virginia. It was a horse reserve on beachfront property."

I could hear a twinge of nostalgia in his throat, if such a thing could be tangible. It sounded like he still had feelings. "Wow, I bet that was a sight. Do you mind if I ask what broke you up?"

"Oh, you know. We were young. She got a job offer on the other side of the country and I had a year left of school. We separated and she found someone over there. Very unlikely we would ever get back together. Lost love. It happens."

"That's sad."

"Sad, but probably best for the both of us. When you're young, you often put up with incompatibilities more than you should. Sam and I got along great, but sometimes we didn't. It was never terrible, but I don't think it would have lasted."

"Too bad for her, though. I doubt she upgraded."

Peter grinned, the creases around his eyes indicating he was the type who smiles often. I never noticed before how handsome it made him look. "I've been working with you for two years and you are just full of surprises."

"I was dating Jeff until recently. I suppose I didn't realize how different I am -- who I really am -- until he was out of my life."

"Different?"

"Yeah, you know... the freedom of being single helps one realize who they are. Jeff and I were a couple for a long time, but we each lost ourselves while we were together, I think."

"Hmm, Like I said. Young love. We don't always know what's best for us, especially when we're younger."

The moment was tender and erotic. I'm not accustomed to having such moments while stark naked in the open wild, so I suppose we could also add 'humorous' to describe it. I know I already cherished it more than most memories I had with Jeff. "Can I say something?" I asked.

"You can say anything."

I believed him. For some reason, I felt safer opening up to Peter than I had with anyone else. "About that... discovering who you are..." I paused, trying to collect my thoughts on how to broach the subject. "This weekend has opened my eyes to some things. Or rather, my mind."

"What do you mean?"

"I guess it starts with this," I motioned to my naked body. "Never would have believed I would be doing this." Pete laughed, nodding, and those crinkles in the corners of his eyes came to light again. "I'm glad you like it as much as I do. Me being naked, that is." Another chuckle. Peter was allowing me to take my time. He could sense I had more to say. "But, uh... well, like when that obscene man stopped us at the pool..."

"Mr. Poser, right?"

"Exactly. The way he talked to me. Or rather, about me."

"Degrading, I know," Peter scoffed.

"That's just it, Peter. I kind of liked it. It made me tingle inside if that makes sense. The fact he was so confidently and crassly obscene."

"You liked that?" I was quiet, but I nodded. "You liked it from him specifically?" Peter asked.

"From Mr. Poser? Uh, no, not necessarily, I don't think so. I don't think it matters who it comes from. I guess, in some ways, I've experienced this before. Like if I walk down the street and some asshole whistles at me. It never bothered me. In fact, sometimes I looked forward to it. I guess I never took it any deeper than that, though."

"I see," Peter said. "How does this revelation make you feel?"

"Confused. I know I shouldn't like it. I know it's fucked up, but..."

"Yes?"

"Well, let's just say if you talked that way to me, I wouldn't think any less of you... and I would probably like it."

Peter snickered. I'm glad he was processing this well. He paused and then confessed, "This might be coincidence, but Samantha was a bit like that." I pulled back, surprised. "The point I am making, Beth, is don't feel guilty about it. This doesn't make you a strange or a bad person."

"I'm glad you think so," I chuckled. "So Samantha, she liked it, too? And she was a good person?"

"Oh, she was terrific. You would have enjoyed her company. In fact, she kind of shares your physical attributes, along with your kink," Peter laughed. "Maybe that's why I favor your type, I don't know."

"I'm glad you do," I said, giving my boobs a little shake. I felt a little odd sharing so many traits with Peter's ex, yet I was also keenly aware he never chased me in the office, nor was he ever inappropriate.

"It's not really like you, or how you present yourself. I certainly would never have guessed."

"I think that's why I like it. It's fantasy. But I like the... the attention of it. How it makes me feel. Does that make sense?"

"Hey, I don't kink-shame. I obviously have my own triggers." Peter glanced down to his concrete boner. "Besides, like I said, Samantha loved it when I talked dirty to her. I'm practiced."

"Uh, did you enjoy doing it? Talking dirty to her?"

"Yeah, it was fun. But Samantha was kind of kinky. I, uh... well, I never really suspected you would be like that, but then I guess I didn't expect Sam to be like that, either. At first, anyway."

"I suppose we all have our little secrets."

The conversation drifted off for a moment while we watched the horses. The two we first saw were still grazing near a line of trees and it was almost hypnotizing watching them. I turned to Peter. "Can you give me an example of what you said to Samantha? You know... when you were exploring her kink."

"You mean did I do stuff like call her a 'dirty whore' or go on and on about how much of a cum-loving slut she is?" I practically convulsed as he said such vulgar things. God, I wanted it. "Yes, of course I said those things. And I meant it, too. She was a dirty, little whore, but she was MY dirty, little whore." My eyes were closed, envisioning Peter berating his ex while he fucked her. "Would you like to know something?" he asked. I groaned, nodding, moving to touch myself. "I would like to have another dirty, little whore as a girlfriend. I'm talking just an absolute filthy slut. Someone who will take my cock in their mouth every day, because they just can't help themselves." I groaned even harder, circling my clit while sitting on the bench next to him. "Would you like to be that little slut?" I nodded fast and furiously.

"Call me a whore," I whispered. "Please."

"You are a whore. A cheap one at that. You'll give me anything I want." I opened my eyes briefly to see Peter stroking his cock. I got instantly wetter. "I'm going to fuck you the way you deserve."

"I think I'd like that," I trembled.

"You're going to have a healthy mix of my semen added to your diet, too. You fucking love cum, don't you?" Again, I kept nodding, not stopping. I was so close to coming. "Now, you better cum right now, you slut. If you want me to fuck you later, you cum NOW!"

I screamed, as I erupted into orgasm. However he did it, Peter pushed every button. It was just what I needed. "Goddamn, that was fun," I sighed, laughing.

"Yeah, it was. But I didn't cum. You'll take care of that soon."

"Gladly."

We turned our attention back to the wild animals. "So, you taking this job Roy wants you on?"

"What do you think? Should I?"

Pete smiled. "I think you know the answer."

I smiled back. "I think I do, too."