Talk Dirty to Me

Story Info
Beth discovers herself during an impromptu weekend vacation.
14.3k words
4.61
15.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's very rare for me to knock out 14k words in three days. Originally titled WEEKEND AT AUTUMN SPRINGS, this one was written fast, so I wouldn't be surprised if there are some editing issues. Regardless, if you're a romantic and if you like a little dirty talk, then this might be up your alley. I vaguely left room for a part 2. Let's see the crowd reaction.

**

"Hey Pete, what are you working on?" I'd just finished a report for Dan Hemple, the founding partner of the firm. The effort put me in the unfortunate position of working with a client named Bernie Poser. Bernie's last name suited him because he was definitely a poser, always trying to show off. Always trying to impress. He's the gym-bro type who's concerned most about his personal image and anything else is beneath him. We put up with the man because his account is worth a high six figures, but he's exhausting. Bernie might be the most misogynistic man I know, more interested in my tits than my talent. I was hoping to sweet talk Pete into letting me take a long weekend.

"Oh, hi Beth. Just putting together the new land deed for Autumn Springs, that resort south of Savannah."

"A resort, huh? Why do you get all the good gigs? Let me guess. This one is going to take a personal visit or two to oversee, right? At the clients' expense?"

Pete smirked, "Only because they offered."

It was no surprise we got this kind of work. Dan's firm specializes in land contracts, deeds and property acquisitions and seizures. Things of that sort. We were always getting complex work from people who wanted to feel confident that no mistakes would be made. We might be a small firm, but we have a stellar reputation. God forbid a business actually start tearing down trees, digging and building on someone else's property. It's disastrous, legally expensive and happens more often than people realize.

"As a matter of fact," said Pete. "That's why I'm packing now. We're going down for the weekend."

"What? Leaving now?"

"Well, no. Dan, Frank and I are leaving tomorrow at 8. It's a few hours of driving and we're coming back Monday. I'm just organizing the paperwork. I need the owner to sign a few things."

Dan didn't tell me anything about this. I crossed my arms and leaned back against the open door. It pushed my ample breasts up and out, but I didn't care. Usually, I always try to dress and act professionally in the office. I never want to be viewed as someone who earned her position by being the sexpot of the office. Those types move up fast, but often hit a ceiling they'll never break.

"Well, why the fuck do you guys get a paid holiday and not me?"

Pete looked up from his papers, shuffling a few of them. "Honestly, Beth, I don't think we even considered it. The resort offered to host anyone from the company. I didn't think to ask if we could have guests outside the company, but I'm sure you'd be welcome. You're one of us."

I didn't want to miss the opportunity of skipping a workday, even if it ruined my weekend plans. Not that any of my plans mattered. A resort sure sounded more fun and interesting than another weekend of bad rom coms. It's what my life has become since breaking up with Jeff.

Pete scratched his head and winced. "I know Dan asked Brenda if she wanted to come but she said no."

"Brenda, the receptionist? Said 'no' to going to a resort?"

"Yeah, I was kind of surprised, too, but you know, considering..." I wasn't sure what Pete was getting at, but he continued. "I guess that's why we didn't think to ask you."

"That's ridiculous," I scoffed. "Am I invited or not?"

"Well, yeah, I don't see why not? Just be here at 8 and you can leave with us. We have room."

"Alright, then. I'll pack enough for the trip but keep it to one suitcase."

"That would be appreciated."

I couldn't believe Brenda passed on the opportunity to skip work. She hated Fridays. We get lots of extra calls from clients trying to reach us before the weekend and it annoys her. Brenda is also the sun-dwelling, beach-going type. A resort seems like something she would love to do. I wondered if she had issues at home or something else preventing her from going. I considered seeking her out, asking about it, but eventually thought the better of it. Let her business be hers.

I was so excited about the trip I showed up early the following morning, letting myself in the office at 7:40. We don't normally open until 8:30 and Brenda is typically the first one in the door, but sometimes Frank arrives first. I wasn't surprised to see him come in shortly after me. "What are you doing here so early?" he asked.

"Pete didn't tell you? I'm coming with."

"Are you helping?"

"If needed."

"Oh. Well, alright then. Heck, I thought it was just going to be us men."

"Don't you guys go to the strip club every month? Isn't that enough for male bonding?" I hoped it sounded as sarcastic I intended it to.

"Yeah, but this is different, no?" Frank asked, raising a brow.

"Uh, yeah. I would say so," I scoffed. "Thanks so much for inviting me." That, too, was meant to sound sarcastic.

A few minutes later Dan and Pete arrived and we were set to go. "I'm driving," said Pete, "Throw everything in the back."

"I thought we were taking the company sedan," said Dan.

"We could, but my SUV's bigger. I'll even cover the gas," he joked.

I took the backseat with Dan. I got along with him better than Frank, so I was happy about it. He turned to me shortly after we got on the freeway. "I was surprised when Pete said you wanted to go."

"What? Why?"

"You just broke up with that guy... uh, Jess, right?"

"Jeff. And yes, I did break up with him."

"I thought you might still be wallowing in the misery of that."

I waved Dan off. "Oh, no. It's for the best, believe me. I might have cried a bit, but yeah, it's no reason to skip out on this resort."

"Oh," Dan sounded surprised. "I'm sorry I didn't think to ask. Pete said you kind of forced your way in."

"Hah! That's probably accurate but thank you for saying so." I wagged my finger at him. "And if another client of our ever offers a free resort weekend, the answer is always yes."

Dan laughed. "Okay, I think I can remember that."

A couple hours into the drive, we turned onto a narrow, county road and continued for some time. Thirty minutes or so later I leaned up to the front and tapped on Pete. "Are you lost? How long have we been on this road?"

"Oh yeah, this place is way out, but one would expect that."

"A resort? To be in the middle of nowhere?"

"Well, yeah, Beth. Why do you think drawing up that new deed has been so complicated? We're dealing with property that borders six farms!"

I frowned, confused. "Jesus, just how big is this place?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about!" scoffed Pete.

I started to lean back and shrug it off when I stopped myself, asking Pete pointedly, "Is this like some exotic hunting resort? Is that why you were hesitant to invite me?" Peter's expression turned to confusion and he turned to look at me. "Eyes on the road, man!" I shouted. "Like, why didn't you tell me?"

"What, that this is a hunting resort?"

"Yeah."

"Because it isn't. Beth, this is a nudist resort."

"What?!" I screamed.

"I thought you knew that. THAT'S the reason I didn't bother asking you at first."

A light went off in my brain. "And THAT'S the reason Brenda didn't want to come, right?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Why would you think I would want to come?" We were still driving forward and I wanted Pete desperately to put it in reverse.

"I didn't think you would want to come, Beth. I just said that."

"But I had no idea this place was a nudist resort! You didn't tell me!"

"I told you it was Autumn Springs. Everyone in the damn state knows Autumn Springs is a nudist resort. It's legend."

Dan and Frank stayed quiet but were obviously entertained by the conversation. I guess, as lawyers, they knew when to shut up and just watch things unfold. "Pete, I moved here like two years ago and I had no idea what this place is. You have to go back!" The very idea of being naked in front of my colleagues terrified me. I could state a thousand reasons why, from professional to personal. "Now!"

Pete glanced over to Dan and Frank who were still being unresponsive. He wasn't going to get any more support from them than I was. "Uh, Beth, I am not driving us all the way back. You can stay in the cabin or something."

"Pete, why didn't you realize? I mean, why would I pack a whole damn suitcase full of clothes if we didn't need them?"

"I have no idea what you packed! And everyone else had bags, too."

"Well, it doesn't matter. Come on, I can't go to a nudist resort with you guys! I don't want to see that!"

"Well, that's rather insulting," said Dan, finally chipping in.

"I didn't mean it like that," I said. "It's just... it's, well... you know. It's not something I'm comfortable with."

"Don't get naked then," scoffed Frank. "I mean, what's the point of being at this resort if you don't take part?"

"Uh, maybe because I had no idea it was a nudist resort!" I screamed. I tapped Peter again. "Come on, man. You need to take me back... or let me take the car back! I'll drop you off and pick you up Monday morning."

"No, Beth. I sincerely apologize for not providing more details, but I didn't even think to. It's an understandable mistake. As I said, if you're uncomfortable, stay in the cabin."

"Fine," I huffed. "I know I won't be getting naked! I didn't even bring a bikini, just a one piece. And that's because I knew you guys would be around."

"Now you're really insulting us," said Frank. "What? Are we going to rape you because we see you in a bikini?"

"No! It's just... not something you do with your professional colleagues."

Dan chimed in again. "Okay, Beth. Now I'm actually kind of offended. I've been in law for almost twenty-eight years. Four firms before starting this one. On several occasions, we vacationed together. It was never a problem."

"What? You went to nude beaches or something at your old firms?"

"Not a nude one, but the first place I worked we annually vacationed in Daytona. Several women came with us every year and yes, they wore bikinis. This was back in the day when thong bikinis were the fashionable choice, too. I'd say the ladies were from twenty-five to fifty-five, and none of us cared whether they wore bikinis or not."

"Maybe so, but that's still not the same as going naked!"

"Yet you infer even a bikini is something we would be uncomfortable with."

I paused, closing my eyes. "It's not you. I mean... it's me. I'm just not comfortable with it."

"Jesus Christ, Beth, we're not fourteen," Frank said, in the same sarcastic tone I had used on him earlier. "Get over yourself. If you don't want to get naked, don't, but don't judge us over it. I've never done anything like this and now that it's come up, I discovered it's something I'd like to try. I assumed the same for anyone who was coming."

"Maybe I just don't like my body, okay?" I huffed, kicking the seat in front of me. I didn't necessarily hate my body, but I could throw a little guilt around.

"Huh, if you hate yours, wait til you see mine," Frank joked, again sarcastically. I let it pass.

Even without my colleagues around, the likelihood of me ever going to a nudist resort was pretty close to zero. I know I am conventionally attractive. I'm not dense. But like many girls, I'm not confident with everything about my body. My tits are far too big for my frame and I intend to get a reduction one day. I just haven't done it because gravity hasn't yet ruined what I have. And I won't lie, when I go clubbing, they draw attention. That's kind of fun, but I haven't gone in a long while. My ass is round, but not as firm as it used to be and honestly, with the way my top half looks, it would be nice if my hips were a bit wider. I'd at least have that classic hourglass figure thing going. Even if I had everything I wanted, I would probably still find something to bitch about. I turned to Dan, "Do you think they will mind if I wear my swimsuit?"

"It can't hurt to ask," he said. There was a hint of disappointment in his tone.

I bit my lip and laid back. No sense whining. Pete wasn't turning back. Worst case scenario is I call for a very expensive Uber ride.

We arrived at the front gate just after 11 a.m. The narrow road became so rough and winding we didn't drive faster than 45 for the last fifteen miles. I was beginning to suspect no one was out here, until we finally reached the parking area. At least three dozen or more cars and campers were in the main lot and more were in another, off to the side of a large, log cabin welcome center. Still, there was plenty of parking left available.

I knew to expect it but the sight of naked people was shocking. One couple was talking at a nearby picnic table. A man came out of the welcome center just as we were pulling by and another was getting out of a car that was parked in a handicapped spot. Maybe it was coincidence, but of eight or nine people I saw, only one was female. I wanted to sink into my seat. Disappear.

"Can I just wait out here while you guys get us settled in?" I asked.

Dan shrugged his shoulders. "Suit yourself. Pete, you arrange the schedule with the owner and the board members, if necessary. I know they have volunteer officers and members and maybe they should be up to date on our findings." Pete nodded and Dan continued. "Beth, I'll ensure you get your own cabin, too." I was grateful but said nothing. I didn't want to cause any more rifts.

After my colleagues left me in the car alone, I fished out my sunglasses, hurriedly putting them on. If I was going to be exposed to naked men walking by, I didn't want to risk appearing I was checking them out. I was bound to look, out of curiosity more than anything. I hadn't been sitting in the car five minutes when another car parked nearby. Two men got out, stripping off outside their vehicle. Once finished, they walked toward the building. It was an unusual thing to see, as one looked like a bodybuilder and the other was scrawny and small. Paradoxically, their packages seemed like they had been switched at birth. The scrawny guy's junk swung between his legs, halfway to his knees, while in contrast I could barely make out what the bodybuilder had. "Strange world," I whispered to myself. Not long after, a van carrying five more men arrived. They stripped before leaving the lot and I wondered how my coworkers were doing in there, considering they had stayed dressed.

Just then, the front passenger door opened, catching me by surprise. And damned if my thoughts must have been well placed. It was Frank and while I couldn't see everything from the back, I could tell he was nude. He was quiet so I spoke up. "Uh, where are the oth-" The back door and front driver's side door opened in unison just as I was about to finish asking. Dan threw a wad of clothes at the bottom of the seat and stepped in. Peter was getting in front.

"Well, that was easy," Dan smiled, closing the door behind him.

I tried not to look, but Dan's meat was hard to avoid. Absolute mammoth sized balls. No wonder he was a boss man. I quickly turned away, looking up to the sky out my window. "Oh, uh, I guess I wasn't quite expecting... this."

"Yeah, yeah. Roy Kipling, the owner of the resort, said we didn't have to go naked, but normally this is a no clothing allowed establishment."

"You mean none at all?"

"That's right. There are only a few exceptions where clothes are allowed, like on the rare occasions they have service workers come out, or special events that require working with fire. He mentioned a few things. Anyway, we didn't want to impose, so we agreed to strip off. No big deal."

"Well, for me it is."

"Oh yeah, about that. Here's the deal. They have two cabins available on the far end of the east side of the resort. It's near a lake, about a two-mile journey on a dirt road."

"Maybe we should have taken the other car," sighed Peter.

"They had some multi-suite cabins available too, but with your request-" Dan waved to me, "Mr. Kipling is being accommodating."

"What do you mean?"

"Refusing to go naked. Roy said he's not comfortable having you around the busier areas where everyone else goes nude. Oh, by the way, there's a bison farm adjacent to this that we're allowed to visit, and a wild horse reserve on the other end of the property. Ponds, lakes, meadows, loads of wildlife and nature reserves. He's hoping the expansion helps draw more crowds."

"It seems fairly busy. There was a decent amount of people arriving while you were in the welcome center."

"But a place this size needs many more visitors. They fill the cabins most weekends, but the campsites go half empty most of the year."

We were already on the dirt road, headed to our destination. "Yeah, it is beautiful out here. So much to see."

"Yeah, you've seen an eyeful, haven't you?" scoffed Frank.

"Oh, stop it. I just wasn't prepared... and, uh, did you guys notice..."

"Notice what?" asked Dan.

"While I was waiting outside for you, I didn't see one woman come in or out of the welcome center. It was all men."

Pete laughed up front. "Yeah, I think I can guess why."

Dan asked, "Why so, Peter?"

"You couldn't tell? Come on. Don't tell me I'm better at figuring this out than you, Dan, but Roy? He's gay. Definitely gay. Not to mention, this is kind of a rugged place and isn't advertised as family friendly, rather adults only. He may need to reconsider his business model."

"You think he's alienating the straight crowd?" Frank asked Pete. "Family oriented crowd?"

"Could be."

"We weren't hired to handle their public relations, just the new land deed." Dan huffed, then tapped me on the shoulder. "Look, there's only one bed and pullout per cabin, so Pete's going to stay with Frank and me, and sleep on our pullout. You get the other cabin to yourself."

"Well, that's silly," I said, trying to pretend I didn't want to impose. I improvised, "Pete could sleep on the pullout in my cabin. Or I mean, rather, even I could. Let's face it, I'm bottom of the totem pole here in terms of leadership roles. I get it. Don't treat me differently just because I'm a woman."

"We already are," said Frank.

The words stung and silence hung in the air for a bit before Pete spoke up. "I think that's them -- the cabins. Packed behind those trees."

We were just rounding a corner and I saw them. Two small log cabins, maybe six hundred square feet each, sitting on the bank of a large pond. It might be a lake, but it would be labelled a small one. The road ended here. It appeared Roy could be setting this area up for more expansion should they ever need it, but right now it felt a little lonely and desolate.

When we got out of the car, I was shocked that not one of the three men made any attempt to cover themselves. Dan's balls were accompanied by a fat cock, even if it wasn't as long as Pete's. Frank seemed average through and through. I tried my best not to scope any of them out when they were looking at me. I hope I succeeded.

"Pete, you can have the bed. I'll sleep on the couch," I said, as I pulled my suitcase out of the back of the SUV.

"But uh, I thought you weren't comfortable -"

"I'll get over it," I said. "Besides, I am just going to keep to myself."

"Alright. I certainly don't want to sleep on a pullout. Never do well with those things. I appreciate you doing this for me, Beth."

"Yeah, uh, no problem." The truth was, I expected Peter to be a bit more chivalrous and put up a fight. My plan was I'd "concede" and he'd stay with Dan and Frank, after all. I overplayed my hand, but it was too late to change anything.

"When are you having Roy sign those papers you brought?" Dan asked Pete. It was strange watching my two colleagues hold a conversation completely nude, their dicks not three feet apart. For a flash of a second, I imagined what it would be like to be between them, holding their cocks in my hands. "Get it together, Beth," I whispered to myself, ashamed I was having such thoughts.