All Comments on 'Talked Into Doing Nudes, and More'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the guys who lived in our neighborhood was into photography. He started in school and continued when we all graduated. Our neighborhood had a big block party and Randy was their with his camera. After a few drinks, I noticed a couple of the wives were being a bit flirtatious with the camera when he would take their pics. My wife found me a bit later and said that Marcia across the street told her that Randy had taken some hot pics of her for her husbands birthday. She got to see them the next week and said some were very sexy and some were pretty raunchy. She told me that Marcia admitted to getting so turned on during the shoot that she had sex withRandy. She said that Randy had the thickest dick she had ever seen. My wife asked me if I wanted some sexy pics of her and just gave me a mischievous smirk. Two weeks later she pulled out a big envelope and showed me a stack of 8x10 pics of her in a sexy corset and stockings. Then in just tiny see thru panties. Then some fully nude pics. I asked her if Randy took them and she just blushed and said yeah. I asked her if Randy really did have a thick dick and she turned beet red but nodded.

lorishub791lorishub7914 months ago

would love to have some sexy shots of my wife taken by a pro

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...