All Comments on 'Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 02'

by jack7

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice job

it was great keep writing dont wait so long for next up date or story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice and good writing

nice talking too. but what kind of drug did you use to brainwash or let shrink the brain of what you consider an intelligent woman to a brain of somebody und age 5 so she lets every hard dick use her and has the feeling she has to service them?

would not like my woman be so dumb. a day has 24 hours and not one or two, so what should I do with somebody who now is not able anymore to articulate a whole sentence ?how can she work any decent job now ?

she might be able to fuck every hard dick but thats it.

so as a fantasy ok but in real life ? I want definitly more than a fucktoy that is not controlable on the long term

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Really hot story, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
as usual................great

very exciting with the build up and outcome, a step onwards from the talking in part one..............can't wait for the others keep em coming jack :-)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I just wish her husband would have fucked her sloppy used pussy too.

It's a shame he didn't fuck her instead of masturbating, she would have been full of cum and stretched wide open from fucking both of the men for so long and hard.

Great story, thanks

wormwoodwormwoodabout 13 years ago
Very Hot

I read your first installment and thought it was so good that I bookmarked you. I grew discouraged over the length of time and figured this was just a one off and didn't return until today.

Excellent writing, great story that gives us a glimpse into the thought processes with the dialogue and the narrative.

A return to the cabin would be nice but I would enjoy the build-up of a new situation. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for giving us something more cerebral.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Outstanding story.

Just what I want.If only she'd do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

Best erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Wish there were more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

So when are you going to post the 3rd part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We want more!

Seriously, these stories are amazing, and many of us can't wait to hear what happens next.

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

One of the best, erotic, and well-written story. Thanks for the hard-on! - Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fantastic hot story and would love for it to continue on with Jill to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good political, sociological, and psycological story!

I especially like, both in this story and the previous one, that the main premise is that the wife´s body and espeically her pussy are to be put to the service of other men when they need her.

These stories are not about her seeking satisfaction, or, even the huband getting his rocks off (even though he does). These are about the primative, savage needs of other men. Even though they are smelly, bearded, uncouth mountain men; they too deserve sexual release with her body and have the right to cum in her tight pussy.

After being repeatedly ravished, the wife seems to instinctively understand that she is there to serve the needs of the other men - when they need to be serviced and not vice versa. For example, when the one man came back in the room and sat down, he had an erection. She went over, and mounted him, and served him because he needed it.

She finally understands, that in this setting, she doesn`t own her pussy and her husband doesn´t own it either. Rather, her sexuality belongs to the two mountain men and is to be used as they need it.

My wife and I have shared her numerous times; however, we always did it "for us"... because it was exciting for us and sexually fulfilling for her. Nevertheless, it would be a big leap for us to make her body and pussy available to other men just because they needed servicing.

In these stories, it was very hot to see a highly educated, lawyer wife understanding that her role was to serve the needs of these two mountain men. In fact, her sexual excitement and satisfaction arose from the fact that she was only there for their needs and not hers.

This is a very political, sociological, and psycological story! I suspect, that in the next stories she will understand that her womb is also to serve them and she will be inseminated by the mountain men. That is the only way to take this theme, of her serving them, to the logical conclusion of her bearing their children. There was way too much emphasis on "gobs of cum being shot up her pussy" for this series of stories to end without a very intentional and planed impregnation.

This is an original premise and the stories are excellent! (My highly educated and cultured wife is now next to me reading this story on her laptop, as I am writing. She is getting off on the theme. OMG, who will she be serving now! What cabin will we soon be hiking to?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You are apparently deleting all negative comments. Good.

Just reinforces that people who take pleasure in reading or writing about this barbaric abuse of women cannot stand an open honest life. Thank you for keeping yourself and your kind under the rock where this thinking and behavior belongs.

You can hit delete now, but this is not what, you know in your heart, really needs erasing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it

Some of the best writing i have seen here. :)

denrondenronalmost 9 years ago
So Hot!

So erotic. So well written. I love your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unusually good

The author captures very well the visceral, animal nature of this kind of sex. It was not always clear to me, even when I went back to re-read a few paragraphs, which position Jill was in while being taken. For example, when Kane first took her I initially thought he was doing her doggy, but actually she was facing him with her legs around his waist. Good story telling without being pedantic. Bravo, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another sick fuck, manipulating the comments and the ratings.

Fine. You can only appear to win by cheating. What's that tell you?

davwoodavwooover 7 years ago
5* A fine time was had by all

I found this whole scenario very arousing as I imagined the two nights and a day in the cabin. A highly risky situation. She could be pregnant or have contracted Std's. They could have become aggressive, murdering him and keeping her as their sex slave. Yes he was a cuck of the first order and would any wife play along with that scenario?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Intense

Dear Jack7,

thank you so much for this piece of erotic art. I've read a lot and this text is a rare pearl. Really breathtakingly good.

Please keep on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

This is among the best writing that this site has to offer. Hot!! The air is thick with lust and the conversations are so right on! Damnnn! Got to read the rest! My wife and I are really enjoying reading this together...hint,hint!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Best Ever.

Wow! simply incredible! Can't wait for more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is something special

Jack takes the time for us to know his characters. We care about them, or at least we can understand something about them, and that sets Jack's writing apart from almost every other author here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow...

very easy read.The dialog made the story for me.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

5*

oldblkmanoldblkmanover 5 years ago
Orgasms

Great story but kind of disappointed that Jill didn't have more orgasms. With the situation and the two men fucking her so hard she should have had dozens of orgasms. If I had been her husband or one of the men it would have disappointed me greatly if she didn't cum hard and often. And why wasn't her pussy eaten long and often?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sound effects

Go easy with the nggggggg's and the aggggggh's

Design82Design82over 4 years ago
Brilliant erotic story

Really erotic. Brilliantly written. Captures all the strange elements that are involved when a loving couple allows the female to enhance her sexual experiences with other men. Brilliant dialogue between husband and wife, before during and after her "sessions". KEEP WRITING!!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
These

Do the gibbering cuck asswipes really believe the bullshit that they write in these asinine comments. Comments are almost, almost, as bad as the five pages about a nasty whore and her willing cuck husband.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

Hot, hot, hot! Very erotic. The only improvement for me would be to add some deceit by the wife, but that is my fetish. Also, we don’t need the sound effects. I look forward to reading more. 5 stars.

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 2 years ago

tremendously hot!!! I can never figure out why people who get so triggered by cuckold stories read them in the first place??

mlektm50smlektm50sover 1 year ago

I'm soaking wet. This was so hot. I love your story. I have to stop I'm sore from playing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

somebody out there needs to make this into a porn shoot. yeahh

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

Very torid. I admire the wife for sticking to her story that she’s only doing it for her husband. Sure she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"If you could tell me that I'm listening." Why would her husband have to tell her that she's listening? Of course you meant her to say, "If you could tell me that, I'm listening". What a difference a comma can make. Very hot, but it would have been better with a proofreading to eliminate all the distracting errors. Thanks for a hot tale.

Speechless2025Speechless202510 months ago

FUCKING INCREDIBLE! Your carefully dance around the subject of a gang rape, while making it one of the most erotic stories I have ever read! I can't wait to see what Jill does next!

SexecclecticSexecclectic9 months ago

I’ve read two thousand stories on Literotica, but I’ve never read anything sexier and hotter than this one. It’s unique and something totally different. In the first chapter of this series, the author set the tone with mental and psychological prep. This follow through was a massive payoff, all too often that does not happen in this genre. Incredibly well done. The author also avoided so many of the cliché tropes that this sort of thing comes with, and that made it even more unique. Best of all, it showed how adventurous and erotic life can be for two loving people

Wife4MMFWife4MMF8 months ago

What an incredibly well-written and utterly erotic story. Chapter One got me tingling and hard. Part two sent me over the edge. I could picture my own little wife and myself in exactly the same situation. I will savor the next couple of Chapters.

Many thanks!

JohnnyM23JohnnyM234 months ago

So Hot . A fantasy of mine becomes reality that you wrote about . Such a turn on toher being takem and loving it and her husband lives out his fantasy . Leaves me wanting more

maturo56maturo563 months ago

Outstanding story.

Just what I want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack7@jack7
This story is about two loving people with good hearts. One of these people has a GREAT ass...and it's in the shape of a heart. To fully appreciate their story, it's best if you start at the beginning. . As of October 2022 (now...God, f'n June '23...): I will post aga...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES