Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More or less. What did you think?"

"You seem to have a knack for making anything involving me sound..."

"Hot?"

"Mm... Listening to you tell me anything is hot, Louis. It doesn't mean I particularly like it," she said as we stroked each others hands.

"Does what you just said make any sense?" I asked softly.

"Don't ask that," she said, looking down.

"Why?" I said, taking her by the chin.

Jill just looked at me.

"Okay, it's okay if you don't wanna answer," I told her.

"It's the way you talk and look at me when you say such things, Louis. The way you can imagine me being or acting, even if it's completely abnormal or something I would never do or be involved with. When you say them, then yes, it's hot. But would I want to put on one of those anklets and head to the nearest club.... Would that be hot? No."

"That wouldn't be consistent with my fantasy."

"I know it isn't. I'm just trying to make a point about why I can sit and listen to just about anything you say to me and be affected by it."

"Fair enough," I said, leaning back and looking down at Jill's legs. "But I'm glad you'll listen, and get 'affected.' Didn't mean you had to stop running your foot up my leg, though," I said, giving her a friendly smile.

"Sorry," she said, kicking her shoe off and hooking her toes around my lower leg, pulling it to her. "Better?" I nodded and Jill smiled. "K," she said. "So, don't get mad or take this the wrong way but, Louis, are you wanting me to wear one of those anklets for some reason you're not saying? It sounds like you've alrea-"

"Because I think it would look hot," I said, squeezing her leg. "I'd get one of these, with the charm, if..."

"Lord! If what?"

"Just...if I thought you might wear it, like as an extension of us talking dirty or something."

Jill held a calculating gaze on me.

"I'm curious and I have to ask.... Where would you imagine I'd wear it? And by imagine I don't mean in your imagination like a moment ago."

Jill said she didn't mean my imagination, but that's just what it felt like I used when she asked me that. I imagined where, and by extension around whom, she might wear an anklet with a spade charm on it to make some sort of statement, even if only to indulge me and my fantasy so we could talk about it later.

The incident with catching Cedric jerking off to the site of her came to mind. In spite of that, I hadn't up to then considered Jill wearing such an anklet around him...for me, but around him. I wondered if he would know what it meant? Or at least what it meant in pop culture. I had to assume his generation did. At any rate, I suddenly realized it had been a miracle Jill hadn't just blurted out his name at any point up to then.

"I know what you meant by 'imagine'," I replied. "You meant around people we know or at work or something."

"Among other places. And people," Jill said, taking my hand again and kissing the back of it. "Because...and I'm not saying I would or I'm gonna wear one. But Louis I don't think I could, if it felt inappropriate. You know what I mean?"

"I do. If you did it would just be for around me. For me," I said as I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed me back once and looked at me.

"I hope we're on the same page here," she said, her expression softening.

I pulled her to me and kissed her again. She didn't kiss back at first, but then began to. After a moment she pulled her head back and looked at me.

"Are we?"

"We've been so far," I said, kissing her again. Again she pulled away and looked at me. Inside I cringed at the complete and total non-answer I'd just given Jill. This time she had look of warning.

"I hope we are," she said. I noticed her lips twitch. I took a chance this was an effort on her part to try and keep up appearances.

Now I let my expression relax.

"What if it sounds like I'm trying to do that...thing," I said, holding up my hands and shaking them as if casting a voodoo spell. "You know, that thing you said I do." Jill let a smile betray her otherwise serious tone of moments earlier. It crept up the side of her mouth as she tilted her head to one side, blinking faster.

"That thing?" she said.

"Yeah," I said, dropping the humor and lowing my voice and letting my eyelids close halfway. "The way I talk and look at you when I say such things?" I said, making my voice even softer and leaning closer and closer to Jill as I spoke.

"What kinda things?" she said, now a full, if not reluctant grin on her face.

"The kinda things you would never do or be involved with." She put her hands on her hips and turned her head as I got closer. "The kinda thing that sounds hot when I say it, but you nevertheless don't particularly like. Even if that doesn't make any damn sense," I added with a smile, to checked laughter from Jill. She quickly wiped her mouth and went back to looking the other way. I continued. "Such as being a certain way...acting a certain way."

I took her by the chin and turned her to face me. She closed her eyes in protest but was grinning. I laughed into her as I kissed and hugged.

"Thank you for dinner," I said.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"You'll have to tell me about how you learned to make it."

"Maybe," she grinned.

We'd had a fun evening together, out for a drive after dinner to get ice cream, even making love once more that night, slowly, gently, before falling asleep.