All Comments on 'Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 01'

by jack7

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Why "Sound of Music" never had a remake?

Why "Sound of Music" never had a remake or a part 2? Because any kind of remake or part 2 would be destined to fail. This is what I think about this story, where the writer tries to write a part 2 of this couple...Let's wait and see...3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
jack

I just read pt 1. To me the Erotic aspect would hsve been that the sex was so wondrrful with such a beautiful perfect secy wife and being sorry so many guys would live thrir miderable lives never getting to experirnce the most wonderful and perfect fuck on earth though the few women of such class give milliond of men misery evrry day stimulating their most basic animalistic needs. The woman should have mercy and satisfy the needs of more than just a lucky one, and submit in taking care of more than just one man even if the thought of it does not initially leave her in heat or evrn if she were to be somewhat reluctant but s6bmits due to the pain of unquencher desire her perfection has caused in other men.

Its a cruel world. Maybe something like dont most deserve to experience heaven on earth at least once kind of a thing.

Thanks. Just now starting ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You definitely need to keep the story going. Excellent dialog between husband and wife.

melly001_ukmelly001_ukalmost 9 years ago
So hot

Love this story.

I think Jill should agree to wear the anklet at all times, except when at work (for now)

But one day, she's late and in a hurry for work and has got so used to the anklet, forgets that it's still on her ankle.

Louis, should then discreetly talk to Cedric about what he saw him doing to

Jill's little white panties and ask Cedric, if he's noticed what Jill is wearing on

Her ankle. Then Louis tells Cedric, that if he's brave and confident enough.

He can have a shot to seduce and fuck his wife.

Melissa xx

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenalmost 9 years ago
Erotic!

Nice build-up to another very erotic story.

Believeable and sensual. Great dialogue too ( a bit of a rarity on this site!).

Loved it.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 9 years ago
Too much

Way too much thought going into opening the marriage or not. In the end it's all in the head and it's just another dick that loses its shine with use.

Sexywife104Sexywife104almost 9 years ago
Please!

Don't make me wait too long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay

Now it's just devolving into racist shit. I'm out.

cibixcibixover 5 years ago
Still loving this mini-novel

Love the direction you are taking this, and the slower pace in the re-buildup of sexual tension is wonderful.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Didn't take long to take this whore to the absolute bottom.

XceptionXceptionabout 2 years ago

Chapter 4 part 1, reclaims the very hot and seductive exchange between this sexy and simulating couple that the author so expertly literates in Ch.1. The playful teasing and honesty as they explore his deepest desires (gosh, I love Jill).

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This level of love from his wife is the type of story I looked for in 'Loving Wives' when I started on Literotica! She wants to make him happy and they spend time to understand what works for both of them! Well done - well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

MC has cuckold fantasies and risks his gorgeous loyal wife. Not really great at protecting and insulating her from pandering to other's lusts. Risky, and selfish. Thrillseekers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack7@jack7
736 Followers
This story is about two loving people with good hearts. One of these people has a GREAT ass...and it's in the shape of a heart. To fully appreciate their story, it's best if you start at the beginning. . As of October 2022 (now...God, f'n June '23...): I will post aga...