Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
744 Followers

"The man starts flying in and out of you Jill. You don't have to know him to realize what this means and you look around in desperation. You attempt to look back at him honey, but you can't."

I slithered my left hand up over Jill's right shoulder and cradled the right side of her head, holding my right hand still in an effort to brace her for the next part.

"'That's it,' you hear someone say. 'Fuck her... Fuck that hot little bitch!'...'Classy little slut,' says another as your breast is pulled and slapped for good measure."

"Jesus," Jill said, opening her eyes on me. "Oh Jesus Louis... These words, these names you're using..."

I curled my fingers into her hair to let her know I heard her, getting a whimper from her. She turned her face to the right, wanting to kiss my left palm. I let her, then placed it back against her tummy as she rest her forehead against the wall, looking down at her feet. I ran my full hand over her smooth wet and swollen mound and cupped it. Jill was soaked. My fingers were covered with her. The pussy rubbing resumed and I continued.

"Encouraged by the others, the short man peers around you as he's fucking you, trying to see your reaction. You notice it just as reaches around and mauls one of your tits and you cry out at him with anxious eyes. That's what he wanted to see Jill. He's gonna cum."

"Oh yessss," she said with a breathy whisper.

"To ensure a good pumping of his orgasm he lets go your wrists to grip you just under your bunched up skirted hips. Your lifeless arms fall to your sides, dangling there as you slump into the vertical grab bar and stay there, propped up by the front of your right shoulder as you're fucked up against it."

"Oooh?!" Jill looked over and whined at me with squinted eyes.

"And he starts cumming. Hard. Hard inside you Jill. Grunting and vigorous this man is. Pile driving pumps up into you're arched up ass and pussy to get as deep inside you as he can. You're wincing through it. Teeth clenched and wincing from this little man. And everyone around is fucking out of their minds watching you, this classy looking woman, let him put it to you. Several men start undoing their pants... As you're taking this man's orgasm you feel your hand being pulled and placed on someone's erection."

"H'oh my...my goodness," Jill sighed as I spoke. She was blinking rapidly as she stared at the wall an inch in front of her. "Louis you're making me...so turned on and wet. I wanna feel you," she moaned, reaching to undo my belt buckle. I grabbed her hand and put it back on the wall.

"Keep your hands where they are Jill."

"Yes sir," she breathed steadily at me.

"Ughhh..." I groaned, pressing my hard on against her hip with an open mouthed snarl. "Carrreful honey. I wanna get through this and make you cum before we fuck."

"Ohhh..."she sighed. "Then please hurry?!"

"No," I breathed low.

"Mmph," Jill whimpered.

We kissed again and I continued.

"Jill, with the man's garbled moaning and receding but still clenching and held convulsive pumps of semen inside you, you hear my voice close to you. You hear me tell you to stay like that, 'till he's finished with you."

"Oh my..." Jill said faintly. Her knees buckled and I thought that was it.

"You answer me the same way you did just now, with a breathy but determined, 'Yes, sir.'"

Jill slowly bit her lip at that little detail, pressing her forehead against the wall.

"I see why you like that," she whispered at me as a her hips twitched involuntarily. "The way you have me say it. I like it."

"'Someone is grabbing your ass. You're not sure who. But your automatic response is to give it a wiggle against the short man behind you as he keeps his spasming body pressed up against your haunches, getting a moan from him."

"My....my haunches?! Ooogh Jesus Louis," Jill groaned over at me with furrowed brow anxious eyes. "You've never said that word to me."

"That's what they are Jill," I replied as I reached further down under her spandex to grab one. "Right here, this part of you. This is what men are pressed up against when they're holding cock deep inside you."

"Oh yessss," she hissed as I rubbed my hand on her and slid my palm back up to her pussy.

"Once the short man is done Jill, with a confident but awkwardly delivered slap to your ass he steps back, pulling up and buckling his trousers where he stands. He's used you. He's gotten relief from you."

"Mmph..." Jill whimpered hotly. "Was I his good little covergirl?"

"Ughhh... You were Jill," I breathed at her. "God that was sexy you saying that. MMph!"

Jill exhaled a hot and bothered smile to herself. She swallowed and spoke up again.

"His...his piec-"

"His good little piece of subway pussy yessss."

"Oooh?! Oh Louis...I'm so close!" Jill whispered hotly.

"When he lets go your hips the men around you step back and watch as you slid down that vertical grab bar and fall to a heap on the floor. On your knees and shoulders...both arms extended and lying flat on the floor by your knees, palms up, face turned to one side as you catch your breath..."

"Ohh'GOD!!... "

"...and your buttered little pussy all turned up...open and dilated for the next man."

"Louis I'm cumming," Jill said tersely.

She went rigid and began to shake and quiver, turning one knee into the other like she had to pee. I was thankful I had my left arm under both hers with my grip on her right shoulder, because it was all that was keeping her from falling. The more she came the more Jill began to twist into me, eyes strained up and to the left but not looking at me, mashing her head against mine so hard it hurt. I had to withdraw my right hand so she could turn and grind on the knee I was offering her. She clenched her fingers into the back of my shoulders, breathing out her orgasm against my my neck with a single and exhilarated sobbing exhale of "OHHH!!"

As petite as Jill is, she usually clamps down like a human vice grip when she's cumming, something I never really let on to for fear she might become self conscious of it and hold back. The fact is, there is no sensation quite like my wife's tensed up and quivering little body squeezing the life out of you as she endures a mind blowing orgasm; I live for it. I held her tight, whispering words of encouragement as she rode it out. It was beautiful.

My left knee was soaked from her as she shook and trembled against me. Her breath, hot and steamy on my neck where her crooked up mouth was planted against. When her breathing slowed I pulled her spandex back up but couldn't resist bringing my right hand up to my nose as I held her to me.

After Jill was done we stayed like that, standing there for a bit, discussing the scenario I'd just described.

"Why there and not somewhere else?" she asked, planting little kisses on my shoulder and chest.

"Mm, mostly just for the sake of having a location. I needed a crowd for it. The original fantasy that I told you didn't have a location. In my head it was sort of just you and the man...in an all white room or something. Like you might have in a dream? I dunno."

"Hmph. No, I understand. I think I was seeing it the same way."

"Jill, in real life I wouldn't let us get separated. In that subway, or wherever."

She smiled at me.

"Neither would I."

"No?"

"Hm'mm."

"I like that."

We met in a smiling kiss.

"I might need you to hold me up," she breathed between one, adding a bit to my lower lip.

"Mmph," I groaned, getting a breathy smile from Jill over my reaction.

"I love when I can do the same to you," she whispered.

I just nodded against her.

"So," I said, "the location and the words and atmosphere is how I kinda amped it up. To give it some flavor."

"Flavor... Mmph," Jill whimpered. "It turns you on? to think of it?" ...I nodded. "And to tell me and have me listen?" she asked.

"A lot. What about you? What were you thinking of just then?"

"When I came?"

"Mm'hm."

Jill's body was still heaving quickly against me as she spoke, twitching even. At least once just then. "The way you described me...at the very end...given all that had just happened to me as you told it. That made me cum Louis. It all overwhelmed me and I couldn't listen to anymore without cumming." Jill swallowed hard. "But... My buttered... Jesusss... That made me cum. Hearing that..."

"I thought of it on the spot," I said, suddenly becoming interested in saying it again.

"Mmphhh..." Jill swallowed. "Louis...I think you could talk me into an orgasm without even touching me."

"You like that, that word?

"Yesss..." Jill's voice was all breathy and feminine, and I had the sudden urge and need to make her cum again. To hear it.

"C'mere," I said, pulling her to me quick so we were tight up against each other. She was shocked and suddenly breathing heavier as we stared into each other's eyes. I reached up with my right hand and put my middle three fingers at her mouth. Jill opened her mouth with a wide eyed gasp, wrapping her lips over my fingers and sucking all three of them in, her tongue warm and wet on them. "Make them wet. Again."

"Mmmff," Jill moaned at that, her eyes drooping shut.

"Taste yourself?"

She just nodded up at me. I withdrew them and lick kissed Jill's partially open mouth, getting a breath quick "Oh God," from her.

"Yeahhh me too," I whispered hot as I slid them back in her.

"Mm'huh'hm," she groaned

"You like how I used that word?"

"Mm'hmm?" she nodded, blinking up at me with my fingers as deep in her mouth as she could let them.

"Yeah? To describe you, you like that?"

"Mm'hmm," she nodded again, sucking on my fingers with anxious eyes.

"Wet Jill. Get 'em wet- Thaaaat's it," I whispered when she used all her sucking muscles to extract what she could from her salivary glands.

I withdrew them quickly and shoved them down between her legs as I got forehead to forehead with her.

"Uhh!" she gasped.

"You know what you are?" I asked, pulling her head against mine with my left hand as I slid my right under the front of her spandex and ran those saliva slickened fingers back between her swollen and already silky slick labia and kissed her quick.

"Tell me!" she gushed, her body hunching over and twitching against me with her sudden heaving and sporadic breath.

"You're my buttered up little bunny aren't you..."

"What?!!" Jill huffed out loud as her hips bucked on me, having to take me by the back of the neck with her left hand and grasped my shoulder with her right.

"You're my hot little buttered up fuck bunny aren't you."

"Oh my..." she tilt her head up and bit down on my chin.

"Aren't you," I demanded as I rubbed her faster.

"Louis!" she said under her excited breath, digging all ten nails into my skin.

"Tell me..."

"Yessss!" Jill's hips bucked hard and she kissed me hard again, pressing her head against mine so hard it hurt again.

"Yeah?"

"Oh God yesss!!" she spat out, the breathy heat in her voice against my face.

"You like that? You like being that for me?"

"Oh yes- OH!!"

As Jill answered I bent over with her in my arm like swooning newlyweds and took a hot little breast in my mouth, sucking her nipple in deep to a low and guttural moan from her as she ran her tiny little fingers through my hair and up over the top of my head, clawing it up in bunches. I licked my way back up her hot and heaving little chest and neck to her mouth. Jill's body curled and writhed under my snaking tongue like a cat. "What are you Jill," I demanded.

"I'm your...I'm your buttered up little bunnyohmyG'uh!!..."

"You are?" I asked, pushing my middle and ring fingers as deep inside her as I could.

"UN!! G'AH!'HA'HA'DYESSS!!!" she cried out, her voice loud and quivering under my sudden assault on all her senses at once as she hung onto my neck for dear life. I lean further forward, Jill's entire weight in my one hand at the middle of her twine-like muscular little back. She gripped my shoulders tight as I fingered her bucking little wet pussy deep and her left foot came off the floor and stomped back down again. I could feel her tighten on me.

"Cum Jill!"

"Ahhhhhhhh??!" she sighed out, staring up at me with wide eyed anxious lust.

She raised her hand from my neck and slapped it back down with a look of shock, keeping our foreheads together, her tight little body shaking and trembling.

"My buttery little fuck bunny," I whispered hotly as I willed her to a hard climax with my eyes.

"Oh yes!" she said quick.

"Yeah?"

"Yes!!"

"You like that?!"

"YES!"

"You're mine??"

"Yes Louis please tell me again!!" she said as quick as she could.

"You're my buttery little fuck bunny Jill and you love me don't you!"

"Uhh'Huhhhhhh??!!" Jill whined as her neck began straining, staring up at me and holding on to me like it was the single most terrifying moment of her life.

"I love youuuu, my little bunny," I whispered and fingered her as fast as I could. God she was tight. I kissed her but she was unable to respond other than to let me mash our lips together.

"UH-!!" she hiccuped against my mouth, her voice suddenly stifled by an orgasmic twitch as her body went rigid. She grasped my wrist tight. I reared my head up to find Jill was biting her lip hard when it popped loose and she suddenly began cumming.

"Jill you're my hot little bunny," I whispered.

"UH'yuh!" she stammered desperately.

"And her buttered up little pussy. Her buttery little blonde pussy all tight and wet my bunny my sporty little fuck bunny."

"Uh'G'UHH'yeahhhh!" she said with a gut strained whine as her body spasmed against me.

She sucked in a huge desperate breath and led it out with a room shattering cry as she bucked and twitched in my arm as I held her in our bent and leaned over position, Jill letting it out in my face as she grasped and clawed at my arms and shoulders.

"My wet little bunnyyyyyy," I whispered against her ear and kissed it. As I did her left leg trembled its way up my waist, necessitating withdrawing of my fingers from her as it clamped down tight around me and she rode through her orgasm, dry humping me half missionary.

She was a bucking, twitching little bundle of energy. In the throes of rapture though she was, Jill wasn't going anywhere. I had her and it was so incredible to see and feel. I pulled her tight to me to feel the heat of her body and like a lost child found, she clung to me instantly, burying her face in my neck as she whimpered it out, her arms tight around my neck as she clenched and opened fistfuls of my skin and hair.

I stroked hers and kiss her head as she shook and trembled. When she could she reared back to look at me. I rose up with her in my arms. Jill was staring at me with forlorn lustful eyes of love and disbelief.

"You okay to...?" I asked.

She managed a nod and let her feet down, then pulled me to her as tight as she could and backed me up to the wall and began cramming her little self against me as hard as she could and wanted to by using her muscular little calves to push up against me with.

"This is great!" I gushed out.

Jill immediately let out a laugh against me but there was a mixture of trembling emotion to it as well, because she was squeezing me so tight and I could tell she was using me to wipe her face on. I pushed her back to find happy looking watery eyes staring up at me. I knew she was okay but I caressed her cheek softly anyway...wanting to be very careful during this fragile state she was in.

A quivering smile broke out and before I could speak she leapt up to kiss and hug me as hard as she could it felt. And leapt up she did. I had to catch her, really, because I could feel her full body weight as her feet left the floor and her legs curled up behind her as she clung to me. To keep her to me I took a low arm scoop of her bottom along with the one I had around her back, and just held her to me like that until she let herself down.

Jill caught her breath as she hugged me close, twisting me from side to side with my back against the wall as she sniffled and regrouped her senses. I correctly assumed the increase in sinus and tear duct activity was simply part of how intense things had just been both physically and emotionally for her, because she was still sort of exhaling choppy bits of laughter at how out of her mind she'd just been. This was confirmed when she finally looked up at me with what appeared to be full command of her faculties. It was a hazy eyed happy look I'd seen a million times. Only a with a little more trembling than usual.

"I...I don't know what to say..." Jill's voice was soft and sincere as she looked around in weary eyed amazement, almost like she'd just been smacked and was trying to figure out why. She looked back up at me. "What you called me... And the part about us loving each other I...I don't...I don't know what to say.... That was incredible Louis. I...I love you... I-"

"That's good enough for me Jill," I said with a chuckle, kissing her forehead as I smiled down at her.

She swallowed to catch a breath and kept up the lazy side to side rocking hug of my body as she beamed up at me warmly. I stroked her hair as I kissed her head again several more times.

"You like that? What ever that was? That I said and just did?" I knew damn well she did. Jill knew I did. But I wanted to hear her tell me she did anyway.

Jill nodded right away, but it was a slow and squinty eyed circular nod of the head, as if reveling in it. She snaked her arms up under mine and pulled herself to me, we hugged like that for several moments longer, feeling each other breathe against one another. I didn't know about Jill, but I could smell every bit of her and it was just the best thing in the world staying as we were.

It gave me time to think, about what had just happened, but also the fantasy I'd relayed to her. Much of it revolved around words I used that I'd never said to her before. She was hugging me but she was also pressing against my erection, which had been stiff and full through all of this and wasn't going anywhere with her pressing herself on it.

"I liked that, what you just called me," she said sudden and soft, looking up at me.

I stared down at her, thinking of the rest of it.

"And..the names I had you being called? Now that we're calmed down... You okay with how I had that in there? that subway fantasy? and you understand why? like I said?" Jill nodded and strained up for a kiss, then hugged me tight. "Jill I love you and it wasn't easy for me to let go like that. I mean...if anyone ever said those things to you in real life... I'd have to knock some heads. But...for some reason in that scenario-" I said, pushing my hips into her. She responded in kind.

"Mmph... I liked it. Your little narrative. The way you opened it, I could just...picture it in my mind." ...I nodded. "I know you're worried about the things people would say Louis, and I know you were just...sort of trying to make it more real for me. Like you said it was only describing how the people at such a place would think of me, seeing me like that, at least in a fantasy."

"Exactly," I said.

"I'd be mortified if I was called those things by someone for real. But, for your scenario... I get it. It's okay. Okay?"

"Yeah?"

"Mm hm. I mean, it wasn't as extreme when he did it, but it's like with Harvey."

I leaned close to Jill. "Calling you bitch," I whispered.

Jill took a sudden and deep quivering breath, letting it out with an equally shaky "Yesssss," against my cheek.

"Little bitch," I said quieter.

"Mmph... I was his little bitch."

"Yeah..."

"I like being yours more though."

"Aww'Jill?"

"I'm...I'm your buttery little bunny, aren't I?"

"Oooh... Babyyyyy."

I pulled away and Jill had a cute little grin she was biting as she looked up at me.

jack7
jack7
744 Followers
1...345678