Talking Past Each Other Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julia is licking my balls clean," he whispered into his wife's ear. "Did you teach her to do that?" he asked. Madeline moaned contentedly, still sleepy and hugged him a little tighter. She moved her hand down to touch the back of her niece's head, and sure enough Julia was hard at work.

The both of them played with her hair as Madeline lifted her face up to share a deep kiss with her husband. Julia moved the shaft of Jacob's cock into her mouth and began sucking her uncle in earnest. There was no teasing, no playing around, she wanted him to come in her mouth efficiently

At the same time, Jacob had wound his fingers through her hair and was gripping her head. The two of them worked together until his orgasm came. Julia was surprised by the amount of cum that blasted into her mouth, she wanted to make sure that he was dry for a while. She swallowed it all down, without a thought. When he was done, she felt Jacob's hand relax and let her hair go.

She lifted the blanket to get some extra air and moved back between her aunt's legs. Madeline's eyes went wide that she felt what Julia was doing, when she tried to tell her with her hands that she didn't have to, but the young woman insisted with kisses to the inside of her thighs. Soon, Julia had her tongue working its way to clean up Madeline's vulva.

Jacob could tell what was going on, and he was pleased, he continued to hold his wife close, as she began squirming under the ministrations of her sexual intern. Jacob kissed her face and with one-armed wrapped around her grabbed onto her side, the other hand gentle encouragement to Julia, further down on the bed.

Julia wrapped her arms around Madeline's ass, and began licking her clit, again efficiently. No delays, she thought, I must bring this woman to orgasm.

....

That night after James had gone home, Wendy sat at her computer trying to compose an email. She and her sister were supposed to get drinks this week, but the more she thought about the affair with her nephew, the more she felt she would have to be dishonest with her sister if they spoke. She tried to put the feeling out of her mind by telling herself that it was her way of taking back what was hers. A way of stealing for herself a part of Madeline's domestic bliss. But the more she tried to rationalize it to herself, the worse she felt.

Not so bad that she wanted to give up this relationship she had built. But she was through feeling bad about doing something that made her happy. She put her computer away without writing to Madeline.

....

The summer was going well for Julia, she had a retail job which gave her some money for her savings, she was heading into her second year of university and had some time before that, she was living at home so her expenses were basically zero, she had some good friends that she would see regularly, but then she had this other thing. Every Sunday she would go to her aunt and uncle's house and act as, what? A sexual plaything? An apprentice? A consensual member of an incestuous ménage trois? Honestly, she could not really sort out how she felt about it.

She wouldn't discuss it with her friends, which is how she would normally process her relationships. Frankly, much as she loved them, she knew enough about how her circle worked that even if she left out that she was learning how to pleasure her mother's sister, the gossip would get out of control.

No, there was really no one she could tell. But she felt comfortable where she was. Aunt Maddie and Uncle Jake never made her do anything she didn't want to do. Uncle Jake asked her if he could have her anally, she said that she wasn't ready, and the matter was dropped. The problem was that there was nowhere she could process her feelings.

Which is why she started discussing her experiences on a small erotica blogging website. At first, she just posted on other peoples' sites, but eventually, she created her own little public diary to talk about her illicit relationship. Also, to watch niche porn.

Everything was going perfectly until the day she left her computer at home. And left her browser open.

It was a normal Sunday. She left home early, drove over to her aunt and uncle's house, she sucked him off on her knees until he came in her mouth, then she pleasured her aunt until her uncle was hard enough then he fucked her while she was still performing for her aunt. After he came inside of her, her Aunt Maddie had gone down on her to suck out his cum and make sure she was fully pleasured. After that they had a great brunch and then they all hopped into bed where Julia found herself as the centre of a cuddle sandwich with a lot of great kissing and touching.

Pretty standard weekend day. She took a shower, put on makeup, and went home. On the drive back she remembered her computer left out on the table, did she leave the browser open? But she pushed the thought out of her head.

Then she walked in to see her mother looking furious at the kitchen table. Wendy had read everything, of course. She was still combing through the details of the daughter's affair with her aunt and uncle. It was a horrific but satisfying read, like going over the details of some sordid crime. Wendy was an even mixture of rage, jealousy, and lust. What Julia didn't know was that the lust her mom had had was dramatically reduced with a visit from Julia's cousin.

Julia's blood ran cold. Her mother turned her laptop to face her, to let her know that she filled herself in on her daughter's private life. The page was open to a short passage describing the feeling of being spit-roasted with the aid of her aunt's strap-on.

Julia stared at the screen, then back to her mother's face. All she saw was anger.

"It's not mine." Julia began to roll out an elaborate lie.

Her mother responded quietly, "You used your real name, idiot. And I recognize the selfies of you even with your face covered."

"It's not real," Julia began another set of lies to cover up her secret affair. It felt like trying to stop a bursting dam with your hands.

"I checked your "find my phone" app. I know where you were today." Her calm anger had an edge that was brittle and sharp, like broken glass.

"It's not a big deal?" Julia started this as a question, her voices getting smaller and weaker in the face of her mother's rage.

"It's disgusting and it's immoral," Wendy had started yelling.

Julia took a deep breath, she wanted to sound confident, but it came out sounding like a little girl: "I'm an adult and I can do what I want."

Her mother stood up in her chair. "You are never going back there, if I hear that you have been back at your aunt and uncle's place, I will kick you out of this house, I will stop paying your tuition, and I will call the police to get the both of them arrested. Do you understand me?" She had started in a quiet rage but by the end she was shouting,

Julia nodded quietly and turned around and walked back to her room. On the way, tears began flowing down her face.

That night, both Julia and Wendy sent emails to Madeline saying the same thing: Julia would not be joining her aunt and uncle next weekend. On opposite ends of the house, the two women cried themselves to sleep.

...

Madeline had received the email on her phone while sitting with the two men in her life in the living room. When she read it, it felt like somebody had dropped a weight into the pit of her stomach. She had no idea what to do.

They were all watching TV, so it was easy for her to simply hand the phone over to her husband to show him the bad news. He read Julia's email over carefully, then he read Wendy's. He started scrambling in his mind trying to think of a way to solve this problem. He motioned to Madeline to go and speak with her in the other room. James paid little attention as they left the room.

"Fuck," he said, "this is a fucking disaster." He started pacing up and down the carpeted floor that had so recently been the scene of some of the best sexual experiences of their lives.

"I knew we were taking a risk, but I didn't expect this," Madeline said, her voice almost broke. She was close to crying.

"I don't think that we're going to make any good decisions about this tonight, so maybe let's leave the replies for now. I honestly don't know how to make this right, so maybe we should let it go for the time being." He said this in a deep, sad voice. He was worried but he knew that the consequences would be far worse for his wife.

Madeline nodded; she knew that her relationship with her sister was never going to be the same. She hugged her husband and began crying into his chest.

12