All Comments on 'Tall Sophie Ch. 06'

by sub500

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Please update soon! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best christmas gift ever

Dammm this story is a contender for GOAT on this site.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Please keep it cumming!

I really enjoyed reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT

What if Sophie slowly gains control of his finances as he worships her? Can’t wait to see what she has in store for Tom!

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Hopefully not his finances

I wouldn’t want her to become a gold digger. It would be much better if she’s doing this because she genuinely thinks he’s an adorable ‘little rabbit’ and not for his money.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Please keep it cumming!

As always, an excellent chapter! Would really love to find out what Sophie’s got planned out for Tom. Having him try to stand up was cool too.

ShortymedShortymedover 3 years ago
Marvelous!!

This is genuinely the greatest erotic story I have ever read. I've scoured through virtually the entire net reading tens of thousands of stories, It is incredibly difficult to find a story that revolves around these themes, especially the height humiliation and femdom aspects. None do it as great as you have done. And the detail and pacing. Not even forgetting actual erotic scenes themselves. Please sub500 if there is any way to financially support you to continue this story let me know! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Giantessworld

You should upload your story to giantessworld there’s a lot of people there that would love this. Your story is amazing

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Your work's perfect!

I really love the exceptional blend of gentle femdom, amazon and a younger woman who is smart and strong enough to become a protective figure for her friend's dad. Really interested to see the extent of her plans for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I've never left a comment on this site, but wow. You have a serious gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Truly a masterpiece, but why do these stories always lead to chastity? I felt like this was a special story because until now he was at least getting some orgasms here and there, it just loses a lot of its punch when the guy no longer gets to cum.

GRythes92GRythes92over 1 year ago

Sophie terrifies me, but I cannot look away. A masterpiece. I feel almost as degraded and fearful as Tom after reading it. I love and hate Sophie at once. At times I cannot imagine Tom living with himself and wondering if he would not be better off if he had stood up to Sophie and she had killed him or he chosen option 1 and gone to the police and resigned himself to being in jail for a long time. A worse fate seems in store for him, but I cannot wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous