Tally and the Sex Hex Pt. 02

Story Info
Tally is worried her coworkers don't respect her.
2.1k words
4.15
8.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Chirpy, can I ask you something?" Tally asked.

Chirpy almost jumped out of his skin when he heard her. She had seen him scribbling furiously onto a piece of paper as she approached, he must have been so focused that he didn't hear her steps.

"Oh! Oh, uh, hi, Tally, ask away!" Chirpy said, trying to pretend that Tally hadn't just scared him. Chirpy was a short, thin man, almost small enough to be mistaken for a halfling. His HORN uniform seemed almost comically large on his slender frame.

"Oh I'm sorry, are you busy? I can come back later,"

"No, I always have time for you, Tally!" Chirpy said.

"Okay," She smiled. "I just wanted to know, do you think I'm pretty?"

"Pretty? I-i think you're just gorgeous. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," Chirpy stammered.

"Thank you, Chirpy. Um, this is awkward, but did you hear about my situation?" she asked delicately.

Over a week ago, a criminal named Xai had placed a Hex on Tally, It had left Tally unable to say no to any man or woman who propositioned her. Xai also told her that if she didn't have sex with a new person every day, it would be permanent.

"Oh, yeah, I heard, I'm so sorry you have to deal with that," Chirpy said.

Tally waved her hand, "It's no so bad, really, the hex makes everything feel really good, and the guys have been helping so, so I'm sure I'll get through it. That's why I"m here in fact. Chirpy, do you want to be my one for today?"

Chirpy's jaw dropped. "I, yes, sure,"

Tally took his hand, "Then come on,"

"RIght now?"

"Yeah, I want to get this done on my lunch break. Come here, I found a little spot we can use," She said.

Well, found wasn't the right word. It was the spot most male officers took her when they wanted to use her. The admin office for this wing was a small room that held just a desk, there no windows, and with no prisoners, there was no need for anyone to come into admin.

Tally pulled Chirpy out of the bullpens, into the HORN office Main Hall, then into the empty jail cells, leading him straight to the admin office. "What's that smell?" Chirpy asked as soon as he entered the door.

"Oh, it's just an old room," She said. She was too embarrassed to tell him the room reeked of sex because of how often she was used here. It was only supposed to be one officer once a day, but, four or five times a day, Tally found herself ordered to come here, so she could be fucked in the mouth, ass, or pussy.

Tally took off her pants, revealing her tight, naturally hairless elven pussy. She's stopped wearing panties the day before, as the officers just ripped them off her or ordered her to go without them. She hopped up on the desk and spread her legs.

"Come here, Chirpy, I'm all yours," Tally smiled

Chirpy stared at her pussy for a few seconds, before eagerly pulling down his pants. He pulled out his small cock and started to move towards her. She didn't mind that Chirpy was small. Even if the sex wasn't great, he was helping her, and she was making a friend feel good, instead of some random officer.

Chirpy moved close to her, and rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy. Tally let out a little moan. "Put it in," Tally said. Then she felt a weird pressure against her pussy.

"I'm having a little trouble getting it in," Chirpy said.

"Oh, okay, don't worry, I'll guide you," Tally said. She dropped her hand down and palmed his small cock.

"No Tally wait, I, OH!" Chirpy let out a little moan. His small cock spasmed in her hand, shooting a few small dribbles of cum over her fingers.

Tally sighed. She didn't know the specifics of the curse that Xai put on her, but she was pretty confident that a man cumming the second her fingers touched him wouldn't really count as sex.

"I-I'm sorry, Tally, that normally doesn't happen," Chirpy explained.

"It's fine, Chirpy, don't worry about it," Tally said, trying not to let her disappointment show. She wiped Chirpy's cum off on his sleeve and hopped off the desk, putting her pants back on.

"We could wait a few minutes, if that's okay with you, I'll be good to go again soon," Chirpy tried to recover, but gave her no direct order.

"No, that's okay, my lunch break is almost over, I'll need to see if one of the other officers will help me. Maybe you can do it another time?"

"Yeah, sure...if you don't mind, I"m just going to stay here for a few minutes," Chirpy said.

"Sure, I'll see you later,"

Tally walked out the door, walking back to the door that led to the HORN office Main Hall, when she heard a pair of males voices mention her name. She hid behind the door and listened in.

"Man, have you had that little elf girl's ass yet?"

"Nah, I had my turn two days ago, I just fucked her mouth. Guess I missed my chance here,"

"No, listen to me, just find her during the day, tell her to follow you, and do whatever you want to her. I'm telling you, she'll let you do anything you want."

"I don't know, man. Isn't that sketchy, you know, due to the hex?"

"I'm telling you, she's into it. She'll be begging for it before the end. Besides, what else is she going to do? We can't send her out on the streets."

"Maybe we should. Crime rate might drop if she's out there fucking every criminal's cock."

The two men laughed and continued down the hallway.

Tally frowned to herself. She waited until the two men were out of sight, then made her way through the HORN office, making a beeline for Captain Clocker's office. It was a corner office, with several windows that let him gaze out onto the HORN offices working outside. The doors as slightly ajar, so she could see the captain sitting behind his desk.

Captain Clocker was an older man, a half elf in his late 200s, so his hair was starting to thin and gray. He was short for a half elf, just a few inches shorter than Tally herself. Still, for an older man, he was still surprisingly fit.

The door was ajar when she got there, but she gently rapped on the door. "Captain, do you have a moment?"

The Captain saw her and waved her in. "Of course, Tally, come in, close the door behind you," he told her.

Tally slipped inside and closed the door as instructed. She was about to sit when Clocker got on his feet.

"No, no, stay there, please." Clocker told her. She sat right down in the chair before his desk. Clocker walked around her and went to his windows, closing the blinds on each one. "What can I help you with, Tally?"

"Well, sir, I'm just concerned, and looking for advice," she explained.

"Concerned? About what?" He asked, locking the door. "Also, why don't you kneel down on the floor there, before the desk?"

Tally kneeled down before the desk. "I'm just worried that with this whole hex situation, that my fellow officers might not respect me anymore."

Clocker stood before her, unbuckling his pants. "What makes you think that?"

"Well, I overheard a few fellow officer's talking about me, and I'm worried that they'll only ever think of me as this mindless sex slut."

Clocker frowned down at her as he pulled his still soft cock out of his pants. He grabbed one of her hands and put it on his cock. "Tally, these men are professionals. Do you think you are the first HORN office to be hexed in the line of duty?"

"Well, no, sir," Tally admitted as she stroked his cock. She felt him harden in his hands. The Captain's cock was average length, but nice and thick, a perfect mouthful.

The Captain grabbed her head and guided her to his balls. Tally opened her mouth and gently cradled one of his balls with her tongue before sucking it gently into mouth.

"I've been at this a long time. Remember that magic can alter the basis of reality. I've literally sent men back in time to kill evil versions of themselves," The Captain snapped his fingers, and Tally pushed his ball from her lips so she could start sucking his other ball."Things can get messy. Trust me, no one will remember this little road bump in a few weeks."

The Captain reached down as he spoke, unbuttoning her HORN shirt. After the first few buttons on her shirt were undone, he pulled the shirt open and started to cup her small but perky breasts, his rough hands squeezing at her soft flesh.

Tally let his ball fall from her lips. "It's just that-"

"No, Tally, I'm not done," the Captain said as he grabbed a fistful of Tally's hair and thrust his cock into her unsuspecting mouth. She gagged slightly as his cock pushed inside her, but she quickly composed herself, massaging the underside of his shaft with her tongue.

"Now, you're still new in the HORN unit, but that won't always be the case," the Captain said as he fucked Tally's face down onto his cock, over and over again. "If you saw a new HORN recruit fall under a hex, and they needed you help, would you really think any less of them?"

Tally thought for a second, while the Captain's balls continued to slap against her face. She's never considered that she might need to do the same thing for someone else in the future. If someone got hexed, it wasn't really their fault, right?

"No, sir," She tried to say, but the words were muffled around the Captain's thick cock.

"What was that, recruit?" the Captain asked, his voice sharply rising,

"No, sir!" she said, louder, though still muffled.

"That's it, good girl, Tally, such a good girl," the Captain muttered. "Now, lean back, close your eyes, and stick out your tongue."

Tally took a deep breath as the Captain pulled his cock from her lips, then she did as he commanded, leaning back, sticking her chest out, her eyes closed, her mouth open and her tongue out.

She waited for a few seconds in the darkness, hearing the Captain wildly stroking his cock above her. Then she felt it. A thick rope of cum lashed out, spraying over her eyes and down her cheek. Another blast splattered across her face diagonally, then one more thick rope landed sideways across her tongue. A few more drops landed on her face, and eventually, she heard the Captain lean back and stop stroking.

"Now, swallow what's on your tongue, then look at me,"

Tally greedily slid her tongue into her mouth and swallowed some of the Captain's thick, salty seed.

"There's some still on my cock, clean it off," The Captain ordered.

Tally snapped forward and started to gently suck the tip of his cock, drinking down the last few drops to drip out of his cock. Then she leaned back and looked up at the Captain.

"Do you have a towel or something, sir, for me to clean up with?" Tally asked.

The Captain waved his hand. "No, don't clean up. I want you to go out there like that, so the men know that you've been attended to today. Productivity is down 10% since you got that hex, we need to start taking measures to ensure it doesn't drop further."

"Oh, right, that's smart, sir," Tally said, climbing to her feet. As she did, the Captain's cum started to drip down her chin, leaking down onto her breasts.

"Now, was there anything else, recruit?" the Captain asked.

"No, sir," Tally said, making her way to the door. She pulled open the door and turned back to the Captain. Her blouse was still open, her face sloppy with his seed, and her breasts had small trails of cum running down them.

"Sir, I just wanted to say, thank you for taking my problem seriously. I'm glad to be working for someone that respects me."

"I would do the same for any of my officers, Tally. Now get back to work," the Captain said, sending her back to her desk.