Tally and the Sex Hex Pt. 01

Story Info
Tally finds herself in trouble as she runs after a perp.
2.7k words
4.23
12.8k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTICE

This story may contain elements of forced / non-consensual sex or things like unwanted degradation.

It should go without saying, but I will say it anyway: In the real world, these acts would be terrible and unacceptable.

Personally, I assume that these characters are all aware of the fact that they exist in a jerk-off story. They are all in on the joke, and that's why they treat these situations as embarrassing or gross instead of horrifying.

If these acts upset you, please do not read this story.

The rest of, enjoy, and try not to be too ashamed after you take care of business.

<3 Dick Derkley.

Tally and the Sex Hex, Part One [Fantasy] [Non-Consent] [Free Use] [MFF] [Bisexual Women]

"Just shut the fuck up and keep your eyes open," Chester said.

Tally frowned, but didn't question him. This was her second day shadowing HORN officer Chester Thad as he patrolled the streets of Chaste City. She quickly realized two things about Chester. One, he was in great shape from walking the streets all these years, and two, he really, really hated elves. Still, he had a lot of experience with HORN, so she decided to stick with him and learn what she could.

Together, they were patrolling down Gullvin's Lane, a poor part of Chaste City with a bad reputation. It wasn't the worst of Chaste City, but it certainly wasn't anywhere Tally would want to walk through alone.

It was late afternoon, and the streets were busy as most workers rushed to make it home after a long day's work. There were all kinds here on Gullvin's Lane, humans, halfling, goblins, even a scattering of orcs. All of them would stop and stare at Tally as she passed them.

"They're all looking at me," Tally mentioned.

"Of course they are, idiot," Chester said, sighing deeply. "Most of them have never even seen a High Elf before."

Tally blushed. He was right, of course, she didn't see many elves in Gullvin's Lane, let alone a High Elf like herself.

"Just one more thing that Clocker's doing to bust my chops. Sending me a High Elf recruit, what an ass. Speaking of ass, elf, why don't you take the lead so I at least have something to look at?"

Tally's face turned a shade redder, but she held her tongue and did as she was told, taking point. As she walked past Chester, he said, "At least you're good for something," and she could feel his eyes locking onto her rear, which was crammed into her tight HORN uniform.

He's just hazing you, just let it go and focus on the job, she thought.

As Tally turned the corner of Gullvin's Lane and Turnie Street, the crowd seemed to thin out, and she could see two people in front of her, clear as day. One was a pudgy halfling that reeked of desperation. The other was a young human woman, dressed in tight red and black cloth that exposed her midriff, calves, and shoulders. The halfing held a few gold coins in his hand, and the woman held a small bag of golden power.

"Rapture Dust," Tally whispered.

The woman saw Tally, saw the H emblazoned on her chest, and swore. She pushed the halfling down and sprinted down the street.

"Rapture Dust! We have to catch her!" Tally shouted to Chester. Without waiting she dashed after the woman, pushing her way through the crowd.

The woman looked back and saw Tally in hot pursuit. She cursed again and ran out into the street, rolling underneath a wagon as a caravan drove past. Tally was too late to roll over but slipped between two of the wagons, nearly getting trampled in the process. The move let the woman slip just a little further ahead.

Tally saw the woman dart into an alleyway, and Tally followed her right in. The alley was a dank and dirty place, filled with dumpsters that hadn't been emptied or cleaned in months. Trash was scattered along the ground, and puddles of some disturbing liquids dripped from broken pipes in the nearby buildings.

At the end of the alley, a tall fence blocked the woman's only escape. The woman in black jumped and started to climb, but Tally was able to close the gap. Tally grabbed the woman by the back of her shirt and pulled her down, throwing her back against the wall. Tally dug into the woman's clothes and pulled the bag of powder.

"I knew it, I knew you had Rapture Dust. You drug dealers disgust me," Tally said.

"I'm just doing what I need to do to get by," The woman said.

"No, you don't need to do this. You know this is wrong."

The woman shrugged. "Right, wrong, I still need to eat. Some of us weren't born as a rich little elf bitch."

"Well don't worry, you'll be seeing a lot of elves where you're going. One to prosecute you, and another to sentence you," Tally tauntingly said.

"Oh, I don't think so. I don't think I'll see even one day in jail,"

Tally laughed. "How could you possibly escape from this? I have you pinned to the wall. You're helpless. There's nothing you can do."

The woman leaned forward and pressed her lips against Tallys. Tally was thrown off, she tried to pull back, but the woman was so warm, so inviting. Tally loosened her grip on the woman, and the woman grabbed Tally's waist and head, pulling her in closer.

The woman broke the kiss and said one word.

"Obey."

The word echoed around the alleyway, repeating itself dozens, hundreds of times. Tally's started to feel so lighthearted, her legs felt shaky. She took a step back from the woman.

"Kneel," the woman commanded.

Why would I do that? She...She's a criminal...

Tally's body jerked, slowly, and she lowered herself down onto her knees in the filthy alleyway.

The woman relaxed and prepared to make a run for it, when a pair of arms grabbed her and pushed her back against the wall.

"Where do you think you're going?" Chester asked.

"I'm getting my drugs, and I'm leaving," the woman said.

Chester chuckled. "Oh really?" He glanced over at Tally, who still held the Rapture Dust. "I think you're looking at five years, hard time. Not a bad catch, for a stupid elf."

The woman smiled.

"Oh, but that's not going to happen either. Because I can give you something no one else can."

"What's that?" Chester asked.

"First, what's your name?"

"Chester, that's all you need to know."

"Well, Chester, I'm Xai. Do you want to know what I've done to your little friend over there?"

Chester glanced at Tally, who sat, obediently, on the alley ground.

"No, and I don't see why I should care,"

"Oh, you should," Xai smiled. "You see, I put a hex on her. She will obey my commands, and only my commands, until I release her. But, she could obey you too..."

"Obey me, how?" Chester asked.

"Obey, completely," Xai said. "Tell me, have you ever have High Elf pussy? I'm told it's the best there is. You let me off, and I let you get off with our little elf bitch over there. What do you say?"

"There's no way he'll take that. Chester is a good HORN officer," Tally spoke.

"Shut up, slut!" Chester said.

"But, Chester-" Tally started, but Xai interrupted.

"Shut up, slut!" Xai echoed

Tally shut her mouth, unable to speak further.

"So, do we have a deal?" Xai asked.

"Hell yes, we have a deal. Now, make her my slave."

Tally's heart started beating, and she started to feel a little afraid, but Xai took Tally's head in her hands and spoke to her.

"For the next two weeks, you need to obey any order you are given, no matter what is asked of you. You need to have sex with a new person each day of those two weeks, or this becomes permanent. Oh, and if Chester betrays me, you go back to normal right away."

Tally's head felt light again, then it filled with a burst of happy emotions that swept away all of Tally's worries. "Yes, Xai, of course. I will obey."

Chester smirked at Xai. "Let's test this out before you leave. Tally, crawl over to me on your knees."

Tally crawled through the garbage until she was planted at Chester's feet, looking up at him. He had a glint in his eyes that she had never seen before.

"Pull out my cock, you little elven slut." He ordered.

Tally unbuckled his belt and pulled his HORN pants down, then pulled down his black boxers, revealing Chester's still soft cock. Even soft, it was long and thick. She reached up and took hold of his cock with one of her small, soft hands, squeezing gently.

"Fuck, even your hand feels great. You High Elves were made to take cock, weren't you? Admit it."

"Yes, Chester, I was made to take cock," she said meekly, as his cock started to twitch and harden in her hands.

"Good slut. Now, kiss my cock,"

Tally leaned in and kissed his cock gently. She kissed up and down the length of his shaft, from the back, back up to the head, before kissing the tip. As she kissed the lip, a drop of precum dripped down onto her lips and rolled down her chin.

"What are you waiting for? Suck my cock, slut."

I don't like Chester, I'd never suck his cock, but...it's right in front of me...it feels so hard, so warm in my hands...I need to obey...

Tally opened her lips and slid Chester's cock into her wet, warm mouth. The tip of it pushed into her lips, forcing her mouth open wide. As he entered her mouth, her tongue was there, eagerly flickering across the head of his cock, then sliding under his shaft as she continued to let more of it into her mouth.

She slid her lips back and forth along his shaft, pleasing him with her mouth. For once, Chester said nothing, just letting out grunts of approval as she worshiped his cock. Then, without warning, Tally was pushed down, hard, taking Chester's cock into her throat, until the entire shaft was buried inside her.

"You're being too gentle with her. She's a High Elf slut, surely she can take a pounding," Xai said, her hand resting on the back of Tally's head.

"Oh fuck, you're right," Chester groaned. He lowered one hand to Tally's head, and together, they pushed and pulled Tally's head along Chester's thick shaft.

Tally gagged as Chester's big cock invaded her throat, but she quickly recovered. She learned to time her breaths to his thrusts, as his massive cock would block her airway. She could feel his balls slapping against her chin each time they pulled her down.

Xai's hand disappeared, so Chester grabbed Tally with his other hand and held her in place. Then, he started to thrust into her mouth, fucking her face. Tally simply kneeled there, taking it, allowing him to use her face as a fuck toy.

Xai, on the other hand, was busy. She was unbuttoning Tally's HORN shirt, pulling it open, then she pulled out a dagger and gently cut at Tally's bra, so Tally's perky breasts dropped out of her clothes.

The sight of her breasts made Chester want more. He pulled out of Tally's mouth, causing strands of spit and precum to leak out the corner of Tally's lips and down across her breasts. He pulled Tally to her feet and barked an order for her.

"Bend over and pull down your pants, elf slut."

Tally took a few deep breaths to recover from the throat fucking she'd just receiving, then pulled herself up, bending over at the waist. She pulled down her tight HORN uniform pants, and her panties as well, revealing her tight, naturally hairless elven pussy.

Chester walked up and slapped her on the ass, then ran his finger across her slit. "Gods, you are so wet. You High Elves, acting so high and mighty, but here you are, in a dirty alleyway, wet and dripping, waiting to get fucked by a lowly human. Isn't that right, slut? Tell me how much you want my cock! Beg for it!"

I don't want him to fuck me, right? But...it's so big...and I need something inside of me, I need it, I need it so bad, I need to obey...

Tally's head was in a daze for a second, and then she felt it, the unbridled lust. She needed him, need his big, thick cock, needed him to take her, use her, fuck her, fill her with his seed.

"Please, Chester, fuck me, I need it so bad. I need a big human cock in my elven pussy, I need it, please, fuck me, please Chester!" she whimpered.

"That's what I thought," Chester smirked, and he lined up behind her, then slammed his hard cock into her waiting pussy in one hard thrust.

"Oh, Goddess, yes, thank you, thank you," Tally moaned as she felt his cock fill her. She could feel him, so far inside her, so nice and thick.

Chester pulled back out of her and slammed into her again, causing her to grunt with pleasure as he filled her again. He started to thrust, harder and harder, his balls slapping against her ass as he fucked her.

Xai walked up, sliding between the fence and Tally. "Normally, this is where I'd run, but, remember how you threatened me, you little elf bitch?" Xia smirked down at Tally as she pulled her pants down, revealing her pussy, which had a patch of untrimmed black pubic hair. "Not making threats now, are you? Now, get that tongue working."

Not this, I can't please this low life drug runner, but...she's so pretty, her pussy is right there, I can almost taste it already...I...I need to obey...

Xai leaned back against the fence, spreading her legs, as Tally moved her mouth to Xai's pussy. Tally leaned in, giving a kiss to Xai's clit, before giving it a few licks. Then, Tally started to flicker her tongue around Xai's clit, quick, random patterns, along with the occasional kiss.

Xai buried her hands in Tally's head to grind against Tally's obedient mouth while Chester had a grip on Tally's hips to better thrust into Tally's welcoming pussy. Xai and Chester's breathing started to quicken, until they came, together.

Xai let out a cry of pleasure as she came on Tally's tongue, and Chester groaned as he pounded deep into Tally's pussy, filling her tight body with his seed.

They stood in silence for a few seconds, with Tally still bent over between them. Xai let out a little sigh of relief. "Who knew a High Elf could use her tongue like that?"

"Fuck, and this pussy. I'm going to rail this slut over and over for the next two weeks," Chester said, slipping his cock out of Tally and smacking her ass. As he pulled out, his cum started to leak out of Tally's well fucked pussy, dripping down her thighs, leaving her feeling empty.

"I'm sure you will," Xai said. She leaned in close to Tally. "Remember, sex with someone new every day for two weeks, or you'll be like this forever. Of course, you could just choose to stay like this...we both know you enjoyed it"

She looked over at Chester. "one last thing, if she does well, you can reward her like this," Xai looked at Tally, right in the eyes, and spoke. "Elf slut, cum."

Tally's body filled with such warmth, it felt unreal, like she couldn't contain it, then it exploded. Her body quaked and shivered with pleasure. She fell to her knees as it overtook her, and she let out a scream of delight as she came, harder than she had ever cum before. She collapsed and fell, naked, onto the dirty alleyway.

When Tally recovered, Xai was gone and Chester was staring at her.

"Here's the deal, slut. At the end of our shift, I'll tell the Captain what happened, and you are going to agree with every word I say. He'll probably work something out to save you. I'm sure the boys at the station would be happy to give you a pity fuck to save your life."

Chester moved close and grabbed her by the hair. " But that's at the end of our shift. I've got a lot more to do to you until then. Open your mouth."

Tally smiled up at him, and obeyed.