All Comments on 'Talon Ch. 06'

by Dark_Angel1

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Liked it alot

I've been checking for another chapter because I wanted to see the ending! Thank you so much for writing it. I look forward to Rick's story, can't wait to see how that turns out. I hope alls well with you and you get lots better!

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceover 15 years ago
Hmm. This was nice...

... I enjoyed it very much! Now I just have to read it backwards :/ Why does this always happen to me? :P LOL. Thanks for writing! It was well-worth the time I spent reading it(: <3 Lillian, KR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not too bad....

for doing it in a rush, as you said. ;) A spell-checker would have taken care of a few things, but nothing really took away from the story. I thought the end felt a bit quick, but I think I need to go back and re-read everything together, it really is a good story. And I hope you do continue with Rick, and maybe Anna, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good ideas

sound story telling, but in desperate need of an editor. There were so many mistakes, even in the allegedly edited chapters, that it took a lot away from the joy of reading. Still, keep up the good work and get well soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great storyline

Sorry I still need to create an account on here to leave more than an Anonymous comment. But i think the story is great. Didn't really notice or care if there was any spelling errors. Just take care of yourself as having surgery sucks i had my gallbladder out thursday so i know it hakes a bit to heal. I hope you do well.

debbie g

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Good story but I was too distracted by the errors

to enjoy it. It would have been much better to have it edited and make us wait longer. In every paragraph there was at least one spelling or grammar error. It took away from your storyline immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you better do rick's story soon

if you do not i will find out where u live and tear your throat out. JKJK but pleas get the story out

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
continue please?

GAH! Don't end it there! Please? I know you need to do Rick's story but it'd be great if you could continue Talon's as well... I love it. Please? ^_X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD THIS IS ONE OIF THE BEST IVE EVER READ

Born2ReignBorn2Reignabout 15 years ago
okay...to be honest!

So, I really do like the story line it was well thought out and worded. However, YOU REALLY NEED TO USE AN EDITOR!!! It really interferes with the enjoyment of the story when you are constantly reading errors!! Don't half ass it! If you're going to come up with a story line as great as that have enough pride in your work to have it edited and make sure you get it right!! You're an awesome writer and if you had every chapter edited it would make it truly phenomenal!!

Think about it! You should have as much love for your stories as your readers do!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
where's rick's story?

Great story, but now I'm waiting on Rick's story. when is it going to come out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
liked it

i really liked this story slightly rushed and think you could continue on with the story ie after the recovery meeting the family all that craic!plus have a slight suspicion that randy is a gay wolf and maybe rick is too??could be way off the mark like but thats my thoughts, please continue with the stories.

Max

akchaysakchaysabout 14 years ago
Hey i keep getting withdrawals....

Pls do complete this story...its been months.....

MaxillinaMaxillinaabout 14 years ago
Oh wow...

I hope you are doing okay... God bless.

The story between Tina and Talon was awesome, thanks. :D

wisperingwillowwomanwisperingwillowwomanalmost 14 years ago
Hey

I hope you are going to continue with Ricks story. I love this story.

katgoddesskatgoddessalmost 14 years ago
Good Story

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
continue

keep writing .... love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what happens next?

please continue this story. i want to know what happens with rick!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 13 years ago
Good story,but need an editor

Good story,but you need to spellcheck words,"fraise"? for phrase,and others,but the overall story is very enjoyable,keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i lied

ok, i lied earlier when i said the story was good.. i simply cant get past all the errors.. it makes you sound ignorant.. thats all..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hmmm

Okay, I really did like this series. Even with all the errors. I sort of just corrected them in my mind and moved on. Apart from that it was a great series!!

However I have one small question..

"Talon, I love you and I couldn't stand the thought of you bein' killed cause of me. So instead of riskin' both of our deaths I attacked and made damn sure that if I was goin' to die, you would live."

Did she forget that he had told her earlier on that if one dies, the other dies, too??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Spelling

You really need an editor, please, you have great ideas but the spelling is horrible. Also you might benefit from the editing with regard to sentence structure and flow also. Keep writing though, you'll get better! Thank you for the story.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 11 years ago
EDITOR,,PLEASE

Lord have mercy,,,,get an editor or proof reader,,,good story,,but made my head hurt with the improper word usage...and figuring it out,,,,keep writing,its well worth reading,,,but PLEASE GET AN EDITOR...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

countrygirlfla, if you're going to crit someone for needing editing, you should at least make sure your comment is written with half-way decent style - what's with all the commas?

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Off to read Rick's story

I wonder if he is gay?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story! Where is rick's story? Another site?

IzzzyIzzzyover 9 years ago

Have ever finished Rick's story?

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28about 9 years ago
What about Rick??

I thought this was a great.story and was looking forward to reading Ricks story but I see it's been awhile now since the end of Talons story and was wondering if you were planning on still writing Ricks story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
why?

i would love to know why she never got around to ricks story...trs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THE STORY IS WONDERFUL DESPITE THE SPELLING MISTAKES.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous