All Comments on 'Tamara In Stockings Ch. 01'

by Briterotic

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Started off reasonably well but deteriorated into absolute nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Went into the realms of LA LA Land at the end. Just complete nonsense

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

Not a good one. And she isn't married...Just have a roomate with benefits. So what does this do here? The only good thing is it made us understand why she wanted to be free...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

started well but the last 2 pages were complete and utter rubbish

BriteroticBriteroticabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Important_64. I’m new to this and you’ve made me realise I’ve posted in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A loose slut gets looser... that is a story about a non-wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You had one chance to introduce yourself and blew it. This was an epic failure from beginning to end. No more than a lot of words trying to find a story. I've stepped in a pile of crap before, but it never stunk quite as bad as this. Do us all a favor, stop writing, or shall I say, trying to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

it began OK then turned into utter dribble, so far fetched and completey ridiculous

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Anyone as shallow as this bitch has no depth.

BriteroticBriteroticabout 3 years agoAuthor

Wow! Easy on the misogyny fellas. You might all be right though, I may have written complete crap.

On the other hand, I’ve realised that I’ve put this in the wrong category so I’ve asked for it to be moved to ‘Mature.’

What I’ve attempted to write is an erotic fantasy.

Fantasy: the activity of imagining impossible or improbable things (Oxford Dictionary).

Apologies to Impo_64, I’ve no idea how that got changed to “Important.”

BigJim48BigJim48about 3 years ago

Fantasy is fantasy, but rape is RAPE. Could only give a *1 as we cannot give anything negative.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

To the last anon commentator this is an American Site with mostly Americans writing stories a large group of those American writers are writing about weak willed cuckolded Americans. But this a story is about a woman cuckolding her partner and she doesn’t seem to care about her partner it happens a lot in these stories.

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago
You can't beat logic like this

"Anyone as shallow as this bitch has no depth." -- 26thNC comment.

Indeed, sir, it is difficult to be deep and shallow at the same time.

Lue

Bullrider14Bullrider14almost 3 years ago

Keep writing I didn’t think it was bad. I would to try and write a story but I don’t have a writing bone in my body. Kudos for trying. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story. I like the stocking's moments, I like the year 1996. Tamara was born in 1950, therefore she might have worn real stockings around 1967.

BriteroticBriteroticalmost 3 years agoAuthor

“Tamara was born in 1950, therefore she might have worn real stockings around 1967.” Indeed she did Anonymous. What an arousing thought!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Due to my hard limits and to avoid reading content that triggers misery I always aim to read Tags and Comments before reading the story itself. It’s often unfortunate that I see the last couple of paragraphs too. The story concept looks great and seemed to have a lot of potential, it’s probably highly erotic for many and it was for me too until I realised its just another blackmail story blended with slut-shaming *sigh* yeah. Just no, I despise slut-shaming with a passion. The other 50% of the population don’t get harassed or guilt tripped for fucking anything with a pulse. For partners “talking dirty” during sex the slut/ whore thing is a taboo kink and can be off the charts sexy, but that wasn’t the situation for our sex starved heroine.

On top of that it’s all a bit far fetched being arrested for attempting to enter MoD property? Just no, it was completely illogical. Her valid excuse plus a background check would likely have been sufficient to get her released. I was pretty bemused as to how this turned from an innocent “getting lost” then jumping right into a “attempted sexy romp” territory ending with blackmail ?? It might have made more sense if Daniel was in on the whole thing? It honestly reminded me of the first time I watched From Dusk ’til Dawn by Tarantino, so an action road chase film then bam they’re overrun with vampires a very WTF moment.

It could easily have been a scorching hot CNC scene if her partner engineered it all. So aside from being unrealistic, slut-shaming and a blackmail story it was a brilliant story, very well written. Loved the writing style just not those key plot points. The characters were really quite vivid and believable.

As for the anti cuck brigade, it’s like an affliction they can’t help themselves, now that they now that some guy has been cuckolded they won’t bother to read any more or to leave more comments.......you’d think that but it’s unlikely.

Best of luck with your writing, thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

BriteroticBriteroticalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the very constructive criticism Tess. It’s the first of twenty chapters (already all written) and if you get the chance to read any further I hope you will feel that the Tamara character develops as a confident, seductive woman, to whom very little shame is attached or deserved. The barracks scene with the lesbian dominatrix is not intended to be anything other than pure fantasy. Thanks again, I welcome your thought provoking comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tedious and absurd.

Your writing style, in the sense of grammar and sentence structure is good.

The three major components: getting dressed, party and MoD are - separately - mostly cliche and predictable.

Thematically, this story is a mess.

It starts out slowly as low-grade fetish, transitions to boring party with an abbreviated age-difference component and abruptly shifts to a rushed WTF noncon-con "fantasy". The blackmail angle was a sophmoric attempt to make the sex inconsequential for all involved.

I'd go with fetish, 'cuz you keep harping throughout on the stockings. You could just as easily make this inter-racial as mature by identifying the student as a minority.

I'll try one more chapter, hoping for a more coherent storyline.

notuniquenotuniquealmost 3 years ago

Unlike some of your other critics here, I don't read stories on this site for their contribution to the world of literature. I read them to get aroused and any story that centers arounds stockings or nylons is usually a homerun to me. I like it.

Lancashireman63Lancashireman63about 2 years ago

Excellent start to this series. 10/10

Beejay3Beejay39 months ago

Thought she would have had the young stud…but got carried away.

Too bad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriterotic@Briterotic
Hello to anyone that might read my stories, Update 19/3/24: Hi, the follow up to ‘Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers’ should be published tomorrow morning (20th). It’s called ‘Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers’ and it follows a developing sexual relationship between a mother and her ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES