Tamara In Stockings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a dirty bitch... What are you?"

Tamara, gasping, "A dirty bitch"

"A dirty bitch what?"

"A dirty bitch Ma'am"

"Do you want to come again bitch?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Yes what ma'am?"

"Yes please ma'am"

"Then do it bitch, come for me now you slut."

"Oh God, Oh my God. Oh please don't stop, Oh please, please fuck me with your fingers"

The officer ran her thumb around Tamara's clit and slipped three fingers inside her cunt.

"Oh Jesus, I'm coming, aaaaaah! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me please aaaaaah God!" Tamara's cunt was on fire, she came in sensuous waves, before collapsing to the floor and crying tears of sheer joy.

Lieutenant Davenport stood up, straightened her skirt, picked up Tamara's panties and held them to her nose.

"You're my bitch now and I'm keeping these," she said as she strode out of the room.

********************

Fifteen minutes later, having signed a statement that left out most of the proceedings that took place in interview room three, Tamara was driving home following the tail lights of an army escort vehicle. It had shocked her when the Lieutenant had told her that everything that had happened in room three had been video recorded and, if she ever tried to bring a case against her captors, a cleverly edited version of the tape would fall into the hands of friends and acquaintances.

She pulled on to her driveway. It was past 1am and, thankfully, there were no lights on in the house. She was very tired and she sat for a while in her car, trying to focus on what excuse to give Jack for her lateness, should he still be awake.

She knew that if she told him the story of her adventures, as a fantasy, whilst pumping his cock, he would decorate the bedroom with his semen. But it hadn't been a fantasy, it had been so deliciously, vividly and magnificently fucking real. She'd had four erect cocks pressed against her, two sets of fingers and a large cock in her cunt and she had licked pussy and had her pussy licked. In short, she'd been a tease and a slut and she'd loved every moment of it.

She unlocked and opened the front door as quietly as she could, removed her heels, and tiptoed past the foot of the stairs. She could hear Jack snoring, "thank God!" she thought and breathed a sigh of relief.

She poured herself a large glass of wine and sank into the sofa. With the wine glass in her left hand she took a good gulp, whilst her right hand strayed to the hem of her short skirt. As her fingers found her naked pussy she contemplated the events of the last five and a half hours, and settled into a state of sensual bliss.