Tamara In Stockings Ch. 03

Story Info
A new job brings a new fulfilment.
11.5k words
4.82
16.9k
21

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: The Perks Of Promotion

It was a Friday night in late February 1997, the film was elegant and disquieting. 'Wife swapping' among suburban professionals in seventies Connecticut. Ennui and sexual experimentation all suddenly brought into stark relief by tragedy during an ice storm.

Tamara could tell that Jack was engrossed, and she had begun to think that the next time they planned to 'bring each other off' in the cinema, they ought to choose a film that required little attention.

She had gone to considerable lengths to make herself as irresistible and accessible as possible. When Jack had first laid eyes on her, before they left home, it was all he could do not to pin her to the wall there and then. Her dark brown bobbed hair was newly cut, and she had applied sexy scarlet lipstick to match her finger and toenails. Her stylish long grey coat with a fur collar, hid the fact that she was wearing a very short, tight dark red skirt, and a faintly translucent black blouse. Under this she wore a black lace basque which held up seamed, barely black stockings; but no panties!

Her four inch high dark red heels and stocking clad ankles were all that was visible to the uninitiated, except, when as had happened as she got out of the car, and a couple of times as she sashayed slowly across the cinema foyer, her unbuttoned coat revealed teasing glimpses of a woman dressed to provoke strong sexual desire. She was soon to discover just how successful she had been.

The auditorium was not full, just a few couples and groups dotted here and there. Jack and Tamara had sat near to the wall in the back left corner; Jack against the wall, Tamara on his right. There was one other person on the same row, a man in his thirties, about five seats from Tamara, and close to the isle. The film had been running for half an hour so, perhaps the presence of the man was partly why Jack had not had his hand up Tamara's skirt.

She had placed her coat on her lap, so that he could surreptitiously slip his hand underneath it, and get access to her unguarded pussy. He was also prepared for ease of access, no underwear and a button fly that could easily be entered without undoing the waistband of his trousers. The plan had been for Tamara to use her fingers to get Jack to the point of orgasm then, if their position was secluded enough, for her to swallow his cock, and his come, at the crucial moment.

Tamara's sexy combination of very short skirt, long coat and high heels had not gone unnoticed in the foyer. The man now sitting on the same row had intended to watch a different film but, on laying eyes on Tamara, he had decided to follow her. Now, silently and stealthily, he plucked up the courage to move into the seat next to her. She didn't see him until he had sat down; Jack didn't seem to notice at all.

To Tamara's astonishment he slowly unzipped his fly, pulled out his erect cock and began to massage it with a slow, deliberate hand action. Tamara's astonishment turned to arousal, this she hadn't expected at all, but the sight of a handsome looking erect penis, being massaged by its owner, was always likely to make her weak at the knees. She turned towards Jack to see whether he had noticed, but he was still 'lost' in the film. She decided to take the risk that, should he become aware of what was happening, Jack would be hugely turned on by the sight of the stranger's fingers between the lips of her vulva.

Tamara shifted her position, and her coat, so that her legs were parted, and her skirt had ridden up the small amount necessary to reveal the bare flesh above her stocking tops, and her pubic mound. The stranger needed no second invitation. He pumped his cock vigorously as he slipped his left hand over the seat arm, and onto Tamara's soaking wet pussy. It was an uneven contest, he had a significant head start, and just as Tamara was beginning to warm up, the stranger moaned quietly and shot threads of spunk against the back of the seat in front of him. Then he quickly put his cock away and hurried out of the auditorium.

Tamara sat in a state of high arousal and frustration. On impulse she grabbed Jack's right hand and pulled it towards her clitoris. This shook Jack out of his reverie and, slightly startled, he looked around to make sure that no one could see Tamara bringing herself to a climax by pressing his fingers against her. As her orgasm shuddered to a halt, she gave Jack a knowing smile, and wondered whether he had any idea of what had brought her to such a state of arousal.

She had got Jack's attention now as she reached across and unbuttoned his fly. His cock was rock hard and she struggled to free it from his trousers. Once it had emerged, she admired the slight upward curve of its seven inches, before gently massaging its most sensitive spot, underneath the glans, and along the underside of the shaft.

Jack was immediately in her power, he couldn't resist, didn't want to resist, as he felt his balls tighten and his come beginning to seep along his shaft. This was the point of no return and Tamara knew it, she glanced around quickly to check that no one was watching then, deftly pinching the head of Jack's cock, both to ensure no sudden ejaculation, and to show, teasingly, who was in control, she lowered her head and enveloped half of Jack's shaft in her warm wet mouth. As soon as she released her expert grip Jack shot his load into the back of her throat.

When Jack had recovered his equilibrium they smiled at each other, kissed with his fluid coating their tongues and lips, snuggled together and lost themselves in erotic thoughts of fucking several times more before the night was over.

********************

On the following Tuesday Tamara had an interview for a new job as Head of Humanities in a successful secondary school in the nearest City. She had enjoyed the weekend rehearsing interview techniques with Jack, she'd got the job every time because they'd got so horny role playing, that they'd fucked before getting to the end of the rehearsals. It didn't help that Tamara was wearing stockings under her knee length skirt.

Tamara dressed formally and elegantly for the real interview. She wore a smartly tailored grey pencil skirt, with matching fitted jacket and black three inch heels. She couldn't resist stockings and sexy black underwear because it gave her a feeling of confidence, self assurance and no little sense of power. She took care to ensure that her suspender clips only showed underneath her skirt material when she decided that they should by arranged her posture accordingly.

The interview went well, Tamara impressed the panel with her energy, organisation, intelligence and personality. Who knows whether some panel members found more than just her personality attractive? But she got the job on merit, and drove back elated and bursting to tell Jack her good news.

Jack had got home much earlier than usual, and he'd expected Tamara home later than she actually arrived. She had said that she would probably be home by five o'clock, but there had been fewer candidates than expected and, when she had returned to her current school, the Headteacher had congratulated her and told her to take the rest of the day off, because he'd arranged lesson cover for the whole day.

It was now 3.30 pm, Jack was hoping that she'd got the job for all of the right reasons, and also because he knew that she would want a celebratory fuck. He played with himself as he contemplated the possibility.

His mind turned to Tamara's descriptions of bedding Daniel and seducing Mark a week earlier. She'd given him the details as she'd caressed his cock, after making sure he'd got a couple of glasses of wine inside him. Her detailed sensual descriptions kept him on the verge of orgasm for almost half an hour, before making him shoot his come a foot into the air, as she described pulling Mark's cock into her willing cunt.

Jack hadn't been able to get this image out of his mind, it had left him at least half erect for the past week. Now he was fully erect, and couldn't resist having a wank as he relived Tamara's escapades again. Just as he reached full arousal, and was about to enjoy a delicious orgasm imagining his partner in the throes of her orgasm with Mark, Tamara appeared in the lounge. She had, unusually, come in through the back door, and Jack didn't hear the sexy click clack of her heals until it was too late.

Jack, erect cock in hand, sitting on the sofa where Tamara and Mark had fucked, had been taken by surprise.

Tamara momentarily looked amused then inquisitive as she asked with a smirk, "Are you thinking about me?"

Jack nodded.

"Finish it," commanded Tamara.

Her pussy juices seeped into her panties as she watched Jack's head rock back and his load erupt over his hand, before dripping onto the floor.

Tamara, hot with desire, but sensing an opportunity to finish off her all conquering day with some mild domination, sauntered sexily over to a guilty looking Jack and said in a low teacher's voice, "Who's a naughty boy?"

Jack looked abashed, but felt a strange pleasure in being caught out by an artfully dominant Tamara.

"I got the job, I'm going to pour myself a large glass of champagne and that cock had better be hard in fifteen minutes or you're sacked."

Jack, feeling chastised but knowing that it was part of Tamara's erotic game, said, "Congratulations Miss Fox, I'm here to serve, you'll be able to impale yourself on me whenever you're ready."

"Well clean yourself up, open the champagne then go and get into bed and make sure you're ready to be ridden by the Head of Humanities."

Jack, lying naked on the bed fifteen minutes later, anticipating a good fucking at the hands of his partner, was half alarmed and half aroused at the sight of Tamara pulling the cord from his dressing gown, striding across the bedroom in her heels and commanding him to turn over. She tied his hands behind him, sparked his buttocks several times, rolled him over onto his back, hitched up her skirt and gave her naked bound partner a vigorous fucking whilst she was fully clothed; with stocking tops and suspenders on display and on top in all senses of the word.

They were both so highly aroused that it was over in less than two minutes. Then Tamara stripped to her, stockings, suspender belt and heels, refused to untie Jack and pleasured herself several times more on his still hard cock.

To his amazement, Tamara left him still tied up as she put her dressing gown on over her sexy attire and said, "This is your punishment for being naughty and wanking yourself off without getting my permission first. I might fuck you again later if I feel like it. In the meantime, lie there and await my pleasure."

As Tamara swept imperiously out of the bedroom, Jack thought all of his Christmases had come at once. He knew that she'd have another glass of champagne, then be back with her wet, needy cunt within no time at all.

********************

It was the last day of the Spring term, and Tamara's last day in her current job, before she started her new role after the Easter holidays. She'd been at her present school for just over 15 years so there would be speeches, presentations and a farewell meal in the evening with her closest colleagues.

Tamara looked into the dressing table mirror and contemplated what to wear. She'd been struggling all week with the balance between, professional school teacher attire, and sexy vamp intent on hardening a few pricks (or even moistening a few pussies!).

She picked out a close fitting cream shift dress with a knee length hem, and a well cut matching jacket. As she painted her lips sensuously in a soft pink, she decided on a white bra, white six strap suspender belt, and white panties with a soft silky gusset.

Her pink nail varnish, applied on the previous evening, set off her lips; there was nothing more she'd like to do now than push her painted fingers inside her pussy and masturbate, whilst she closed her eyes and imagined Daniel's cock stretching her wide open. As she imagined this, she realised that she still hadn't broached the subject of Daniel with Annie, his desirable and sexually intimate aunt. It still gave Tamara a thrill to think of their illicit incestuous lust for each other.

But there was no time to dream, she'd got to get to work, so she unfurled her nude stockings up to the top of her thighs and clipped them to her suspender belt, being careful not to damage her nail varnish or ladder the stockings. She knew that the slow deliberate way she did this would have driven Jack to distraction, if he'd been present.

Then she rose from her chair, stepped into her dress, and four inch cream heels, walked over to the full length mirror, turned sideways and sensually caressed her profile from her well formed breasts down to her suspender clips. Tamara felt and looked stunning as she daintily tripped across the driveway and elegantly swivelled her stocking clad legs into her car.

*******************

On the way to her first lesson, Tamara passed one of her eighteen year old sixth form students in the corridor.

As he walked past, he said with a cocky grin, "Wow, you look hot today Miss"

Tamara was taken aback and didn't respond with her usual cutting wit. She felt at once offended and flattered. But she did look hot, a very classy hot, but hot nevertheless. Bare armed, in her cream shift dress and high heels, her breasts firm and her shoulders well toned, her backside swayed just enough to emphasise its perfect contours as the material caressed its peachy form.

Her second period was free, so she busied herself putting personal possessions from her desk into her bag, and then paying a visit to the school's admin staff to thank them for their support. Even here she was complemented on her appearance and, just as she'd left the admin office, and made her way to her classroom, she heard a 'wolf whistle'. She turned to look for the culprit but there was no one in sight. She guessed it might have been Annie having a laugh.

She'd seen her in the staffroom earlier when Annie had whispered in her ear, "You look fucking amazing, we must talk about a mutual acquaintance when you've got a minute."

"Okay, after school this evening?" Tamara had replied.

But, thought Tamara, the whistler couldn't have been Annie, she would have been obvious, and would have wanted to share the joke.

On arriving in her empty classroom, still half wondering who her wolf whistling admirer was, Tamara headed into the adjacent storeroom. The room was about twelve feet by eight with shelves along the walls and a sturdy old desk at the end.

She was doing a final check, to ensure that it was left in a state in which she would want to find it, when she became aware of someone slipping into the room.

"What are you doing here? Where should you be now," she addresses this to the eighteen year old student that had paid her a cheeky compliment earlier and, unbeknown to her, had whistled at her a few minutes ago.

"I've come to say goodbye to you Miss," he said with a leer.

Tamara felt slightly intimidated and nervous in the confined space, but couldn't resist being ironic.

"Well goodbye Ryan, I hope you get the grades you deserve this summer."

"Yeah, right. How about a farewell kiss Miss?"

"Don't be impertinent and leave immediately, or I'll send you to explain yourself to Mr Strong,"

Ryan was good looking, well built and looked older than his years. Tamara secretly fancied him, but it would have been professional suicide to have acted on her urges. Ryan, unfazed by her threats, moved closer, cupped her chin and lifted her mouth to his. He kissed her hard and eased her back against the shelving.

Tamara was aroused but, clinging to a rapidly weakening professional resolve, said, "Ryan get off, what do you think you're doing."

"What? You've wanted me to do to you for a long time."

"Get off you arrogant bastard."

Ryan easily brushed off her objections, kissed her again and caressed her arse with a large hand. With his hard cock pressed against her thigh Tamara's resistance evaporated.

"Okay, you win, take me on this desk but you'll have to be quick."

She lifted her shift dress up to her hips, pulled down and clung on to her panties (no way would she allow Ryan to claim these as a trophy), and sat on the desk. Ryan's face was a picture of lust, he dropped his trousers and pushed his solid member inside her. Tamara's arousal was matching Ryan's now. It helped that her cunt was wet because Ryan hammered into her. Suddenly, there was a noise from the classroom, and Ryan quickly withdrew his cock, whilst Tamara put a hand over his mouth.

She heard Rita, the departmental admin assistant, call hello to someone passing the classroom door. Tamara deftly pulled down her dress and slipped back into her panties. She put her finger to her lips as a signal to Ryan to keep quiet. For different reasons, neither of them wanted to be caught together. The classroom door closed; Tamara peeked into the room to check that the coast was clear.

"Next lesson in five minutes Ryan, go quickly and don't dare breath a word of this to anyone."

Ryan, was still pulling up his trousers as he made his way past Tamara; he was smirking.

"I bet you fucking loved that Miss, meet me later and I'll finish the job. I'll bring my mates, they all want to fuck you as well."

Tamara saw red, she grabbed at his groin as he tried to zip his fly. Ryan recoiled in agony but Tamara had literally got him by the balls. Now she was in control again.

"You arrogant bastard, don't ever come near me again because I'll rip your balls off, and then humiliate you in front of your so called mates. I've a good mind to drag you out to the playground now and slap your bare arse in front of the whole school."

Ryan was stunned and powerless to prevent Tamara doing just what she had threatened. She opened the store room door and pulled him out into the empty classroom, his pants now around his knees. Just as he was panicking about how far she would go with her threat, she released him, and he fled, red faced, whilst fumbling with his fly.

Tamara glowed in the satisfaction of turning her humiliation at the hands of Ryan into his humiliation at her vice like grip on his balls. She also basked in the knowledge that, even at 46 years of age, she still had the ability to arouse her students. Her mind drifted back to Daniel telling her at Annie's party that all of the boys in his class fancied her, she was 35 at the time and they were all fifteen. She hadn't lost her allure, but the difference was, now she knew what sexual power she had, and how to use it.

********************

The rest of the day went according to plan. Good, relaxed lessons followed by farewell speeches and presentations; plenty of affection and professional regard. A table had been booked at a local restaurant for six o'clock. Tamara was having a farewell meal with about twenty of her closest colleagues. Mary, Annie, Rita and Geoff were there. Plenty of wine, plenty of laughs. Tamara was driving home so she was soon on iced tonic water. She looked gorgeous in her cream shift pencil dress. Geoff's furtive glances revealed his lust for her, and Tamara could see that Mary and Annie were enjoying the sport.

After the meal, Tamara circulated and spent time with each of her colleagues in groups or individually. Reminiscences, jokes and good wishes were shared by all. Except for Geoff, who, as usual, had one pint too many and fawned over Tamara, looking at her breasts, and especially her thighs for tell tale signs of stockings. He occasionally glanced at her attractive face as well, but when he did, he was quickly overawed by her penetrating hazel eyes and had to look away again.