Tamara In Stockings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Alena tapped on her door, Tamara was pulling on her sleeveless cream shift dress.

"Just a minute," she cried out as she pulled the dress over her shoulders.

Then she opened the door, and was bowled over by the sight of Alena standing there in a long sleeved, knee length, tight black dress with a plunging neckline. Her sensuous lips and her finger nails were ruby red. She looked amazing, her very high heels showing off her firm legs and buttocks. Her breasts looked huge, gravity defying and decoratively displayed, and her shoulder length dark hair set off her attractive face. Tamara could see that she also was wearing holdups, the outline of their lacy tops showing through the clinging material. If she'd worn a suspender belt the clips would have shown in sharp relief through her body con dress.

"Close you mouth, open the door properly and let me in," chided Alena with an air of fun.

Tamara moved back and let Alena enter, she couldn't take her eyes off her and was aroused by the way in which Alena wiggled sensuously into the room.

"Alena you look good enough to eat," blurted Tamara, aware too late of the sexual connotation.

"Later darling," joked Alena, or was it a joke?

"Here, zip me up and we'll see if we can get a good spot in the bar," said Tamara, relieved to change the subject.

Alena gripped the bottom of the zipper and very slowly pulled the it upwards. Then she placed her left hand on Tamara's left shoulder, Tamara's spine tingled at her touch, and it was all she could manage not to ask Alena to unzip her again.

The dress and heels showed Tamara off to superb effect. Her breasts were proud and perky under the expensive material, it hugged her waistline, and the cut of the dress dipped sexily under the profile of her shapely buttocks. The pencil cut material finished at knee length, and gave her a gorgeously elegant silhouette.

"You don't look half bad yourself," breathed Alena onto Tamara's neck whilst holding both of her arms by the elbows.

There was a frisson of sexual tension which was broken when Alena said, "Come on, if we don't get a move on there'll be no seats left."

********************

The bar was not crowded, and Tamara and Alena found a two seater chair, with its back to the wall, and a table and several more chairs in front. From here they could survey the room and its occupants. Tamara went to the bar, drawing admiring looks, and ordered two double gin and tonics.

They sat chatting over their drinks as one of the course leaders walked past. He was a genial man in his late fifties, they both liked and respected him. With a twinkle in his eye he said, "If you'll permit me to say so, you ladies look very well turned out, are you going on somewhere special tonight?"

"No Phil, we just thought we'd make an effort to brighten the place up a little," said Alena.

"Well you've certainly done that, enjoy your evening."

"Thanks Phil, we will," said Tamara.

The room began to fill up as more course members arrived. Alena went to the bar next, they had decided that it would become crowded and difficult to get served, so they wanted to have a couple more doubles in reserve.

As she walked back to the table, Alena's wiggling hips were followed by most eyes in the room. Men gazed lustfully, or glanced furtively, as they followed her voluptuous form; women's expressions were split between admiration and disapproval. Alena couldn't care less, she hadn't enjoyed acting up as head of department, and was not interested in promotion, she had no fear of her reputation being traduced. She revelled in the knowledge that she was turning on sexual desire all around the hotel bar.

One of the more mature disapproving women walked by their table, and said in an ironic tone, "It's so lovely that you both feel able to dress like that."

"Spiteful, jealous bitch," smiled Alena after she had gone.

Tamara let out a snort.

As the evening wore on, they attracted plenty of men to their table. The men were like bees around a honey pot. Tamara and Alena sat together looking highly provocative and inaccessible. They were holding court with their admirers. They were both expert at moving seductively in their seats, a crossed leg here, a shift of position there. Without being obvious, they made sure that their lace topped hosiery was visible just often enough to catch admiring eyes in the act of ogling their stocking clad thighs.

They looked stunningly sexy together. Tamara was aware that her nipples had hardened, and were showing through her dress. Alena's large breasts were a source of interest and wonder. They didn't get much eye contact from their audience.

They were sitting close together, Tamara's left hand and Alena's right hand touching from time to time, sending waves of desire through Tamara's pussy. Most of their audience had swollen pricks, and some fancied their chances with the two women. Both of them, on their way to and from the toilet, we're propositioned by men trying their luck.

As was often the case on the final night of a residential course, alcohol flowed freely. The insurance conference delegates were also spilling into the bar. Alena, waylaid as she passed one group of 'likely lads,' felt a hand on her backside, accompanied by a lewd suggestion whispered into her ear. She spilled a drink onto the unfortunate man and made an ironic apology, she didn't care whether he thought it was a deliberate or an accidental act. Tamara was invited to the rooms of two men made braver by drink, once on the way to the toilet, and again on the way back. She coolly brushed off both offers.

"In your dreams," she said to the first one.

The second proposition included an invitation to sit on a face.

"Why, is your nose bigger than your prick?" She retorted.

It was almost ten o'clock, and despite drinking a couple of large double gin and tonics, the women were composed, and well able to handle the attention they were getting. But they'd had their fun and were becoming bored with the company.

Alena was trying to catch Tamara's eye without success so she took hold of her hand and, playing up to suggestions made by some of their audience on the previous night, she said to Tamara, "Come on darling it's past our bedtime."

Tamara understood immediately and rose from her seat in tandem with Alena.

Alena said, "Goodnight fellas," and led Tamara through the crowded bar by the hand, smiling boldly at anyone that caught her eye. They glanced mischievously at each other as they left the room. In reality, apart from the half dozen either astonished or leering men at their table, few people in the bar realised that they were holding hands, but as they walked across the wide reception area toward the lift, Tamara self consciously withdrew hers.

The lift rumbled into life and took an age to reach the ground floor. They'd enjoyed prick teasing for the past couple of hours but now, their audience gone, they were left silently, and a little awkwardly, in each other's company as they stepped into the lift. The tension between them was palpable now. The lift door closed slowly and left them uneasy, but unable to avoid each other in the intimate space.

Tamara's heart was pounding, she felt so turned on by Alena now that she had got her alone, but she didn't know what to do or say. As the lift made its slow progress to the third floor, Alena made her move.

Leaning seductively against the lift wall, she gazed purposefully into Tamara's eyes, then stepped forward to close the space between them. Tamara's eyes were fixed on Alena's lips as she made her slow seductive approach. Their mouths met and their tongues explored each other in a warm succulent kiss. As the lift door opened, Alena put her left hand behind Tamara's neck, her right hand into the small of her back, and drew her into a firm embrace. Tamara's pussy clenched as Alena pressed her right hip against her mound. She felt as thought she might float away but for Alena acting as her anchor.

The lift door had opened and closed again before they broke off their kiss. Breathing hard into each other's faces, they stayed locked together, and kissed deeply and passionately again. By now Alena's right hand was exploring Tamara's breasts. Tamara sighed with pleasure, her nipples were rock hard; warm pussy juice seeped into Alena's panties as she ran her thumb over the hardness of Tamara's nipples.

Breathlessly, Tamara managed to free her mouth from Alena's probing tongue.

"Alena, please, you can't take me here in the lift, we'll be found out. Let's go to your room, or mine."

"Okay," breathed Alena and she pressed the 'door open' button.

The lift door opened so slowly, that Alena had time to embrace Tamara from behind, plant warm kisses on her neck, and reach around to cup her breasts in her hands, squeezing her nipples between her thumbs and fingers. Tamara's head had been in a whirl since they entered the lift, but now she could feel tingling waves surging throughout her body. Alena's kisses travelled down her spine to her toes, and stopped off in her vagina on the way. Both women had become very wet and highly aroused by their illicit, erotic encounter.

The lift was still on the third floor, so they stepped out smartly and, once they realised the coast was clear, teetered sexily, as fast their heels would allow, to the door of Tamara's room. Tamara suddenly changed tack, now, instead of being anxious, she was feeling emboldened by a new erotic surge, brought on at the thought of being caught out. She took Alena in her arms in the corridor and kissed her long and hard. Alena responded by pushing Tamara against her door, and reaching down to the hem of her dress with her right hand.

Tamara felt a hand travel up over her lacy stocking tops, and glide across her bare upper thigh, until Alena held her fingers against the wet silky material, that was all that stood between her and Tamara's cunt. She moved her fingers slowly and sensuously, driving Tamara into even deeper lustful desire. The lift doors had closed and they heard the mechanism spring into life. Gazing into each other's eyes they played a game of silent dare, which one of them would break first and end the erotic game?

They both felt huge excitement in their illicit act of jeopardy. Alena slipped her fingers inside Tamara's panties and massaged her swollen, wet labia.

"I want to taste you, take you in my mouth and make you come hard," whispered Alena.

This almost drove Tamara into a frenzy, she was close to coming as the lift rumbled to a halt on their floor. She pushed the fingers of her left hand, and her tongue, into Alena's mouth, whilst reaching down with her right hand to massage Alena's mound through her dress. Alena let out a loud sigh, Tamara was just on the edge of an orgasm. The lift doors started to open, Alena cracked first.

"Tamara, quick, open the fucking door you crazy bitch, or we really will be caught out. Come on, quickly, let's get into your room."

They could hear voices from within the lift, as Tamara managed to get her room pass into the slot, they swung themselves into the room with their lips locked together again. Tamara managed to stick out an arm and get the door closed before they were caught in their embrace.

Now she had Alena against the wall and was pressing her hands onto her large breasts. They kissed with abandon for several minutes, pressing their mouths together forcefully, tasting raw passion as their combined saliva flowed back and forth. Tamara tried to pull Alena's dress up to get access to her pussy, but the dress was much too tight.

"You won't get to me like that love," panted Alena, and she took Tamara's hand and led her over to the large bed.

They collapsed slowly onto the bed together, laying side by side, gently caressing each other's hair and face. They looked devastatingly sexy in their dresses and heels, kissing sumptuously slowly, and tracing the contours of each other's bodies through their clothes. But soon the fierce heat of their desire surfaced again and they wanted to feel flesh against flesh.

Tamara rose from the bed, "undress me... please."

Alena got up from the bed up and obliged by standing behind Tamara, pulling down her zip, and letting her dress fall to the floor. She kissed Tamara on the back of the neck again, making her sigh longingly as a tingling sensation travelled down her spine to her pussy. Alena removed Tamara's bra, reached around her again to cup her breasts, and squeeze her hard nipples between her fingers and thumbs. An erotic heat spread through Tamara's body as her arousal grew.

She turned to face Alena, who pushed her back against the wall. They embraced and found each other's lips again, Tamara purred sensuously at the thought of being pinned against a wall by another woman. Alena took hold of Tamara's wrists and held them above her head with her left hand, while her right hand slipped down inside her panties.

Alena felt the heat from Tamara's yearning cunt before she'd even made contact with the slick, juicy prize. Tamara gasped as Alena's fingers began to circle her clitoris, before gently massaging her bud with the lightest and most delicate touch.

"Mmm, that's realllly nice," moaned Tamara, "I've fantasied about this all evening."

Alena lowered her hand even further and curled a finger into Tamara's vagina. She found her g-spot, and expertly brought Tamara to a shuddering orgasm within seconds.

"Oh fuck Alena, what are you doing to me? What are you doing to my cunt? Fuck I'm coming... aahhh ... Gggoddd."

Tamara, just managing to stay on her feet, gradually regained her composure and told Alena to take off her dress. She turned her around and slowly pulled on the zip, small orgasmic explosions were still firing off inside her head. The body con dress was so tight, that the zipper finished just under the curve of Alena's glorious buttocks, so that she could remove it without too much of a struggle.

Alena peeled the dress off and turned to face Tamara. They still stood tall in their heels and holdup stockings. They removed each other's panties in slow, erotically choreographed movements. Then Tamara unclipped Alena's bra; fulsome breasts bobbed swayed in front of Tamara, and she took each nipple in her mouth in turn. Alena breathed heavily as Tamara's tongue and teeth turned her nipples rock hard. Her breasts were warm and alive with tingling sensations; Tamara's hand travelled down her abdomen to her wet cunt. Her agile fingers brought Alena close to orgasm, but she desperately wanted bury her face between her thighs.

She manoeuvred Alena towards the bed, and eased her down onto her back, with her high heels still just touching the floor. In this position, she parted Alena's knees, and pressed her face into her pussy. Memories of eating out the Lieutenant flashed into Tamara's mind. She was good at this, and she expertly traced her tongue around Alena's cunt lips several times, before licking her clit, then forcing her tongue and two fingers into her hole. Alena let out a loud guttural noise and thrust her hips upwards.

Tamara had Alena in heaven with her expert fingering and licking. Alena's hips bucked more rapidly, and she started to moan loudly as her orgasm swelled towards its climax. Tamara found Alena's sweet spot with her fingers, and sucked on her clit. Alena screamed and squealed with delight as her orgasm erupted, and her body spasmed with the aftershocks; her juices oozing onto Tamara's tongue. Tamara lifted her face, and ran her tongue around her come drenched lips, elated by the sweet salty taste of Alena's cunt.

Now it was Tamara's turn, Alena pulled her onto the bed, and pushed her on to her back. Just before she buried her face between Tamara's legs, she asked her if she was ready for another orgasm.

"You've struck gold tonight darling, I have multiple orgasms when I'm this aroused."

"I knew we had a lot in common," said Alena in a sultry tone.

Alena lifted Tamara's legs and spread them wide, she fed hungrily on her cunt, and brought her to another orgasm within minutes. Tamara was almost delirious with pleasure as she felt Alena's dexterous tongue dance around her pussy. She grabbed the back of Alena's head and pushed it harder into her as she came.

Alena emerged panting for air, "Jesus Tamara, this is incredible, you are incredible, I've never had sex like this in my life."

Alena crawled up the bed and their mouths met again, they exchanged cunt juices and saliva for several minutes, they fingered each other to yet another orgasm; bodies quivering and jolting as they came together. Without a pause, Tamara took Alena's breasts into her mouth and sucked her nipples hard. Alena found it immensely pleasurable, she raised herself up and sat astride her lover. Tamara reached up and massaged Alena's breasts, while Alena reached behind her and slipped three fingers into her cunt; making her come again within moments.

Alena eased herself up the bed and sat astride Tamara's face. Tamara understood what to do and she pushed her tongue into Alena's pussy. After another expert licking from Tamara, Alena came hard and collapsed next to her.

They kissed and fondled each other for several minutes, still looking hot and sexy in their heels and stockings. Then Alena swivelled around on the bed saying, "I've always wanted to do this."

Tamara, now on her back, felt warm breath on her vulva just before Alena's tongue made contact with clitoris. A deep river of arousal flooded her senses, Alena's knees were either side of Tamara's head and her cunt hovered just above her mouth, she could smell the strong sweet aroma of her sex.

She placed both of her hands on Alena's buttocks and pulled her within reach of her mouth. Delicately at first, Tamara kissed Alena's cunt lips and nibbled her clit. She felt more pressure from Alena's mouth on her own pussy. Now, both women slipped into steady rhythmical movements, and fed off each other's growing arousal.

The tempo increased as their fingers joined their lips and tongues in exploring the sensual hills and vales of each other's cunts. The bed rocked to their synchronised movements for several minutes. Tamara felt her orgasm approaching from somewhere deep within her. It spread into her torso, legs, arms and chest. As it reached her fingers, toes and nipples it crashed like an enormous wave over the whole of her being. She gasped and squealed into Alena's pussy, just as Alena's orgasm burst forth in a series of intense erotic shocks.

The two women thrust and juddered together for several seconds, before collapsing, breathless and sweating; Alena spoke first, "God, that was wonderful, you're a magnificently dirty bitch, you realise we're going to have to do this regularly?"

"Fuck Alena, I had no idea it could be like this with a woman. This could make working with you a little difficult. I won't be able to keep my hands off you for God's sake."

"I know, we're a pair of dirty, horny little lezzies," chuckled Alena.

"I prefer to think of us as dirty, horny little fuck bitches," said Tamara, who was certain that she could never be described as a lesbian. But she knew that Alena was just making a private joke.

"The only thing I miss is a fat cock," lamented Tamara.

"Well we can do something about that love, I've always wanted to try a strap on. Also, and I hope you're not offended by this, but, I really fancy Jack, and if he's as good in bed as you imply, we should send him an invitation for a threesome."

This thought drove Tamara wild with desire, she breathed "yes" several times as she covered Alena's mouth with kisses.

"Was that a yes?" quipped Alena.

"God yes, I feel so horny now. He'll agree, I know he will. Wow Alena, you really know how to turn me on. Do me now, take me, make me come really hard, fuck me, fuck me with my vibrator, it's in the drawer just there."