Tamara In Stockings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Tamara got Annie alone.

"How is your well hung nephew?" she asked mischievously.

Annie squirmed a little before regaining her composure, "I think he's recovered from being vamped by you."

"Next time I'll make sure he sees us on different days, he was spent after the seeing to that you gave him."

"It's unlikely that I'll be seeing him again, Jack knows about what happened between us and, whilst he found it, let's say, 'stimulating,' I'm not looking for a lengthy affair even with a cock like Daniel's."

Annie chuckled, "That's a shame, he was hoping to get us into bed together with him, he will be disappointed... Still, we could always get into bed together without him," Annie coloured up as she said this and tried to make a joke of the suggestion.

Tamara let her eyes run over Annie's shapely, petit figure, her elegant, expensive dress and sexy heels. She gazed at Annie's full lips as she placed her hand on her thigh, and was pleasantly surprised to discover a suspender clip. Her pussy twitched as she wondered what it would be like to peel Annie's stockings off, and plant her own lips on her perfect mouth.

The reference to a threesome with Daniel had aroused a previously unspoken sexual desire for each other, of which neither of them had perviously been fully aware.

"You're a dark horse Annie," said Tamara. "If I thought you'd meant it, I'd take you up on it," she said this with a wink and a cheery smile.

"You can take me up anywhere you like," laughed Annie.

Both women knew now that they were deadly serious, but the time wasn't right; this was an assignation to be logged for the future.

"You haven't told anyone about me and Daniel have you?" asked an anxious looking Annie.

"Of course not Annie. Look, I'm fortunate that Jack knows all about my sexual escapades and finds them a huge turn on, but I'd never drop you in it by telling anyone else."

"Thank you," said Annie, relieved.

Tamara kissed her softly on the cheek and squeezed her right knee. To an onlooker it would have seemed like a friendly show of affection, but it spoke volumes to Annie and her vagina. Tamara turned her attention to her other colleagues as they prepared to leave. They all said their farewells, declared undying love for one another, and promised to stay in touch.

Geoff, who didn't drive, made noises about walking home, but it was beginning to rain.

Mary gave Tamara a knowing look, Tamara sighed and said, "Come on Geoff, I'll give you a lift home."

It was only a ten minute drive, Tamara tried to keep the conversation light hearted and avoid teasing Geoff into a state of erection. He was quiet and gave the impression that he had something important to say. It was a losing battle anyway, she was conscious that the hem of her dress had ridden up, and her stocking tops were just visible as her legs moved up and down on the pedals. Geoff couldn't keep his eyes off her legs and, whilst she would normally have enjoyed his discomfort and teased his prick as much as possible, she felt it cruel to do so now as they were about to part.

Nothing was said for the last couple of minutes of the journey, and there was considerable sexual tension on Geoff's part as she pulled onto his driveway in the growing darkness.

Silence... Tamara eventually tried to break the tension.

"Well, it's been great working with you Geoff, I'm sorry that I've sometimes tormented..."

"I dream about you, I... I masturbate thinking about you, I want you so badly but I... I know you'd never go to bed with me," stammered Geoff.

Tamara was a little irked by this outburst, she just wanted to get home now but, after years of teasing, part of her knew that she had brought this on herself. So she decided to give Geoff a leaving present.

"Okay Geoff, you win, I suppose after all this time, the least I can do is give you something to remember me by."

"Are you hard now?"

"What?"

"Is your cock hard?.. Are you thinking about fucking me now?.. Are you eh? How would you do it?..Would you be on top or would you want me to take control and ride you until your cock was ready to burst?"

"I... I er... I," gulped Geoff.

Tamara knew what she was doing, she knew very well that Geoff would be fully erect by now.

"Sit still, don't move and don't try to touch me."

Tamara unzipped his fly and, with her right hand, pulled out Geoff's cock, it wasn't large but it was very hard. She massaged it slowly to begin with and Geoff moaned quietly. Then she quickened the pace whilst she rummaged inside her handbag for a tissue. Tissue at the ready, Tamara pumped Geoff's cock vigorously and he grunted his pleasure and approval.

"Oh fuck Tamara, fuck, oh fuck, ohhh... Jesus...oh please don't stop, oh...oh Godddd..."

Geoff shot his spunk into the tissue that Tamara was holding with her left hand. She handed him another tissue.

"Here, clean yourself up with this and get yourself inside. Stop chasing lost causes, find yourself a nice woman and forget about me, or at least try not to think of me whilst you're screwing her."

"Thank you, thank you Tamara, thank you," said Geoff as her got out of the car.

"Thank you," he waved as she reversed out of his driveway and his life.

Nothing was more certain than that Geoff would soon be masturbating with renewed vigour. The sight of Tamara's hand pumping his cock, while she inadvertently flashed her silk clad mound at him, would stay with him forever.

Tamara looked at herself in the driving mirror, "not my finest hour," she thought as she headed home. She dwelt again on the frustrating episode in the store room with Ryan. Jack wouldn't be hearing about either of these sordid encounters.

********************

The Easter holidays brought family time and relaxation, as well as plenty of good sex for Tamara and Jack. Jack filled Tamara's head with his fantasies of fucking most of their friends and work colleagues, in all sorts of situations. Tamara drew on her real sexual encounters with Daniel, Mark, Davenport and the sergeant, She also confessed to Jack that she thought she was being seduced by Annie, this got Jack very aroused and he implored her not to miss the opportunity of bedding her, and telling him the details.

The holidays ended and Tamara started her new job as Head of Humanities. She had a large team, and she looked for someone she could trust and rely on as she eased her way into the role. Alena, an attractive and lively woman about the same age as Tamara, was the obvious choice. Alena had acted as head of department for the previous term, and she couldn't have been more friendly and accommodating towards Tamara.

The two women hit it off straight away, they found that they had a connection and they worked well together. Tamara fitted in very well and, by the end of April, she and Alena had been asked by the Head to attend a two day residential course, in a northern city in late May.

Tamara and her departmental colleagues had already been to one of the city centre pubs one Friday evening to socialise and dance. Alena's husband, Jed, showed up, he asked Tamara to dance and she enjoyed his overfamiliarity and close attention but, even she drew the line at fucking her new friend and colleague's husband, so she removed his hand from her buttocks and politely left the dance floor.

Jed followed her to where she was seated, he'd found her suspender strap whilst groping her on the dance floor and was pleased with himself. He offered to buy her a drink and, at the same time, couldn't resist telling her how he loved women to wear stockings, and how highly Alena had spoken of her.

"She's taken a real shine to you Tamara, never stops talking about how good you are at your job and how much she admires you. I think she's got a thing for you."

Jed moved off to the bar and Tamara guessed he'd already frequented that place more than strictly necessary, so she took little notice of his hint that Alena fancied her, even though the thought gave her a quiet thrill. Alena had been dancing and she returned to the table.

"I see you've been 'entertained' by Jed, I hope he's not bothering you, he gets a bit frisky when he's had a few, and when he hasn't come to think of it."

Over the next couple of weeks Alena confided in Tamara more and more. She confessed to having an ongoing affair with a friend of Jed's, and revealed that Jed had a long term mistress. Tamara was taken aback when Alena told her that she had been to bed with Jed and his mistress. It was clear that Tamara and Alena were of like minds when it came to sexual adventure.

Jack and Tamara went to a party at Jed and Alena's large rambling victorian town house. Jack was driving so Tamara enjoyed getting nicely merry. Towards the end of the evening, Tamara and Alena sat together on a sofa with Jack sitting opposite. The two women were tipsy and uninhibited. They laughed and joked in low conspiratorial voices and leaned in to each other so that their heads almost touched.

Jack thought he could see more than just a platonic attachment between them, sometimes they gazed at each other and looked for all the world that they were about to share an erotic kiss. But Jack thought that it could just have been the drink.

He fancied Alena, it helped that she was wearing stockings. He couldn't help noticing this from where he was sitting. In fact, Alena and Tamara were both in classy dresses that finished a few inches above the knee. Alena was in a little black dress and ferocious five inch heels, Tamara was in red with seamed stockings and heels. Both women wore nearly black hosiery, but Tamara was more successful in protecting her modesty. It occurred to Jack that sitting opposite a woman wearing stockings, crossing and recrossing her legs, could become one of his favourite pastimes.

The party broke up at about 1 am. It had been a pleasant event, Jack had enjoyed being aroused by his wife and her new friend, and Tamara had drunk enough to help her sleep all the way home. Next morning, Jack asked Tamara what had been going on between her and Alena.

"You two were as thick as thieves last night, showing a lot of mutual affection, I almost suggested that you get a room."

"God, I was pissed, I think Alena was too."

"I know she was, what was all of the secretive chat about though? You've not fucked her already have you?"

"Good God no."

"You protesteth too much."

"Okay, she's an attractive sexy woman, but we're just good friends," laughed Tamara.

"Well it looked pretty intimate to me, remember our deal? If you become acquainted with her pussy I want to know about it."

Tamara blushed and closed the en suite door so that Jack couldn't see the guilt written across her face. Her only sexual encounter with a woman so far had been when Davenport had forcefully taken her in handcuffs at the barracks. Whilst this had awoken a deliciously submissive and obscenely erotic need in her, she now yearned for an experience with a woman that was a little more 'mainstream.'

Men had always been her first preference, and Jack in particular, but she felt more and more that she wanted the experience of making love to another woman. She was very attracted to Alena but didn't know how to make the first move, or whether the feeling was anywhere near mutual.

She suspected that Alena found her desirable but, if she misread the signals, it could be very embarrassing, and damaging to their professional relationship. She decided that, in the circumstances, it would be unwise to 'come on' to Alena. After all, hadn't Annie more or less given her an open invitation?

********************

On the next Wednesday morning, Tamara and Alena set off for their residential course. They would be away for two days and nights, returning home on Friday afternoon, the beginning of the half term break. As Tamara had said goodbye to Jack, he had left her with the distinct impression that he expected her to fuck someone, preferably Alena, and tantalise him with the details when she returned.

Jeans and casual attire were the order of the day for most teachers on a residential course. But the two friends had agreed to pack some items that showed off their best assets, in case they felt the urge to hit the local clubs and bars one evening.

Needless to say, these items included high heels and high hemlines, and low necklines. Stockings were obligatory of course, as was sexy lingerie.

The course commenced at 1 pm and the afternoon was undemanding and largely uneventful. Tamara and Alena discovered that the city centre was several miles away from their course venue so partying was out of the question.

After dinner they settled down in the bar. Most of the participants were men but this held little inspiration for Alena.

"It's always the same on these courses, mostly men who are either complete drips or cocky misogynists. Later, when they've had a couple of drinks, they'll be coming on to us and inviting us back to their rooms."

"Not all of them surely," said Tamara.

"Enough to make it irritating. And don't forget we're sharing the hotel with a load of insurance salesman," replied Alena.

"It's rare thing to find attractive available men, who are not up their own arses, at these events."

"Sounds like you're speaking from experience, have you ever 'had' anyone on a residential before?"

"Yes, a couple of times, both losers. One of them is standing at the bar now, the poser in the blue shirt. Thankfully he got his fingers sufficiently burned and stays well clear of me."

"What happened?"

"Oh, he was just an arrogant, self absorbed tosser. Thought that lying on top and pounding me for two and a half minutes qualified him as the world's greatest ever lover. Left me stone cold and full of his jizz. I threw him out into the corridor, minus his pants. He must have sneaked back to his room somehow. The next morning he was ingratiatingly desperate, because I threatened to post his pants to his wife, ha! That really spooked him, he hasn't been near me since."

"Did he get his pants back?"

"Yes, when the course finished I told him that I'd left them at reception."

"And had you?"

"Oh yes, and I delayed my departure long enough to watch him trying to explain to the pretty young receptionist why she had his pants underneath her counter."

"God, you're a calculating bitch Alena, well done, I wish I had your balls."

"I prefer you without balls darling," said Alena in a deliberately sultry murmur that sent a shiver up Tamara's spine.

Alena grinned when she saw the look on Tamara's face.

"Anyway, I'm not as tough as people think," she said with a sly wink.

Tamara was unsure whether she had just been put on notice that she would be Alena's conquest on this course. Her pussy gave a little twitch, but before she could 'test the water,' three men came over and asked if they could share the table.

"Hello girls, what are you two stunners doing sitting all alone?"

"We're not alone, we're with each other," said Alena with a hint of mischief.

More men joined them and, just as Alena had predicted, none of them were worth the girls's powers of seduction. It was a sometimes humorous but mostly tedious evening listening to several of the men talk about themselves, trying to impress.

"Come on, let's get an early night," Alena said to Tamara.

This prompted predictable sleazy remarks about their sexuality and, as they moved out of earshot, the last thing they heard was, "...pair of lezzies."

Tamara was irked by this and, as they walked to the lift, complained to Alena.

"Why is it that if you're not interested in them, men immediately assume that you're a lesbian?"

"How about we get dressed to kill tomorrow night, and tease those pricks until they wank themselves silly?"

"Wow, great idea Tamara, you're learning fast."

"Oh, don't worry, if there's one thing I pride myself on these days, it's my ability to get them hard and leave them disappointed."

The lift door opened slowly, they stepped inside, as the lift moved upwards at snail's pace, the two women stood in silence in the intimate space. Tamara felt that you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. They finally reached the third floor and made their way to their adjacent rooms.

Tamara said a cheery, "Goodnight, see you in the morning."

Alena, leaned in, caught Tamara's left arm in the gentle caress of her right hand, and kissed her on the cheek. The kiss seemed deliberately ambiguous, warm lips, just lingering for a fraction of a second. Tamara felt a surge of pleasure in her vagina but wondered what Alena's intentions were.

"Until tomorrow then," said Alena in a hoarse whisper before turning to enter her own room.

Tamara's head was a whirl of doubts and desires. She pulled her new vibrator from her suit case and tried to focus on Jack, but her erotic thoughts kept on turning to someone else. The only audible words that accompanied her muffled orgasm were, "Ohhh..... Alenaaa."

********************

Alena greeted Tamara with a bright and breezy "Good Morning" at the breakfast table. There was no sign of the sultry seductress that had made Tamara's heart beat faster in the hotel corridor the previous night. Tamara felt slightly foolish for thinking that Alena was interested in her in a sexual way. In fact, Alena was the perfect colleague all day long, professional when necessary and good fun when appropriate.

Only once, during the lunch break, did she allude to anything slightly improper, when she asked Tamara, "So, what are you wearing tonight? I know you'll look fucking sexy?"

But before Tamara could answer, another participant joined them and engaged them in conversation.

Tamara was finding Alena difficult to read. She wanted to ask in exasperation, "Look, do you fancy me or are you just teasing me?" She didn't have the courage to be so bold and she was beginning to feel a little insecure. She decided to push such thoughts from her mind for the rest of the day. She might have to disappoint Jack.

When the sessions finished for the day and as they made their way back to their rooms, Tamara said to Alena, "Let's stay casual for dinner, and save our spectacular entrance for later. I've seen how well you scrub up and I'm not actually sure which of us is the biggest tease."

"You are Tamara, I've seen men caught in the glare of your headlights, and it's not a pretty sight."

"You're a bit of a vixen yourself Alena, they'll be eating out of our hands later. Listen, if you fancy picking a man up and taking him back to your room, don't mind me, I'll just hold a glass to the wall," laughed Tamara.

"No chance, all of the decent men here are married and boringly faithful. No, we'll stiffen a few pricks then it's early to bed with a horlicks."

The clearest sign yet, thought Tamara, that she was not going to get any action to tickle her, or Jack's, fancy.

********************

After dinner they wasted no time getting back to their rooms so that they could get into their finery and find a suitable table in the bar. Tamara had brought two outfits with her. The first, which she had expected to wear, was her short red dress, black underwear, black heels and barely black seamed stockings. But they were not going out to an anonymous club where no one knew them. They were going to be in full view of professional colleagues, and Tamara was still ambitious enough to care about her professional reputation. Just as well then that she had also packed a slightly more demure outfit.

Showered, bobbed hair sexily behind one ear, Tamara pulled on her white silk panties, they showed off the mound of her pussy to perfection. A matching white bra, with transparent straps cupped her beautiful breasts and held them firm. A pair of lace topped, beige holdup stockings were unfurled along her shapely legs. She stepped into her four inch cream heels and strode over to the full length mirror. Very satisfied with what she saw, a faint smile crossed the corners of her mouth. She returned to the dressing table and quickly applied pale pink lipstick and nail varnish, she used the hair dryer on her nails to get them to harden off; the nail varnish was not all that she would harden off tonight.