Tamara In Stockings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alena took out the vibrator and switched it on. It was big and powerful, and Tamara was gagging for it. After teasing her vulva and clit for long enough to make Tamara beg, Alena positioned it at the entrance to her cunt. Tamara was so wet that it slid inside her with ease, and immediately took possession of her. It was utterly irresistible, Tamara was completely at its mercy.

"Oh yes, yes... Oh God......fuck mmmeee hard, turn it up high... fuck meeeee Alena... Ohhh yeeesss...ahh...God...I'm coming..."

The bed shook as Tamara's body juddered to a massive orgasm, lasting at least twenty seconds, during which she pictured herself masturbating furiously, while she watched Jack riding Alena.

The physicality of Tamara's orgasm turned Alena on so much, that she pleaded with Tamara to use the vibrator on her. Tamara obliged and Alena opened her legs to take the huge phallus in her cunt. Tamara wielded it expertly and, in no time, Alena was overwhelmed by the device, screaming her way through a back arching, toe curling orgasm almost as long as Tamara's.

The two women were utterly insatiable. They were perfectly matched in sexual stamina and mutual desire. Alena had an idea, the vibrating cock was so long that neither of them could accommodate its full length. The base stuck out a couple of inches proud of their vaginas.

"Put the vibrator back inside you and I'll lie on top of you and cover it with my pussy. You can pretend I'm Jack."

This fantasy immediately gripped Tamara's imagination.

"Oh fuck, yes, do it."

With Alena on top, and both women stimulated by the strong vibrations, mouths and tongues wresting for domination, they came several times over the next few minutes, until Tamara could take no more. So they swapped positions and fucked for another five minutes, until Alena was similarly overpowered by the intense vibrations.

Alena had murmured "Jack" several times whilst she came, and it emerged that both women had been fantasising about fucking him, they clung together laughing when they confessed this to each other. Tamara joked that all Jack needed was a decent pair of breasts and he'd be the perfect fuck.

They removed their heels, peeled off their stockings and got into bed with a 'nightcap' each from the minibar. They paid each other plenty of compliments about their allure and sexual prowess. They talked about sex, and work, and sex, and Jack, and sex, and Jed, and more sex. They talked about their erotic fantasies and desires, and became very aroused again. This went on for half an hour or so, with Tamara propped up by pillows and Alena lying with the back of her head on Tamara's right shoulder. Tamara started to fondle Alena's breasts and Alena cupped Tamara's mound with her left hand.

Eventually they turned to face each other, gazed at each other's lips and kissed sensuously, before achieving climax through mutual fingering. This pattern of unhurried fondling and caressing, interlaced with soft gentle orgasms, continued until 3 am when, completely spent, they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The final morning sessions commenced at nine, which was about the time that Tamara and Alena stirred. They couldn't resist half an hour of passionate fucking, before getting into the shower for one final orgasm each.

Finally, having missed breakfast they joined the final session at eleven. They made excuses that they been contacted by their school, over an urgent exam arrangement problem, that required their attention; their flushed, guilty but contented faces refusing to play along.

On the drive home, they touched each other frequently between their jeans clad legs, it was all they could do not to pull into a service station and fuck in the car. When they arrived at Tamara's house it was mid afternoon, and Jack would not be home for a couple of hours. They were still in a state of mutual arousal, so they pleasured each other several times with their fingers inside each other's panties, whilst snogging on a sofa.

Alena and Tamara said goodbye with a lingering kiss, having promised to fuck each other again whenever the opportunity arose. Tamara was left with what she considered would be the easy task of enlisting Jack's cock, for a steamy threesome in a fortnight's time, when Jed would be away for the weekend.

When Jack arrived home, he was excited to hear about Tamara's conquest. She had changed into a blouse, unbuttoned so as to show plenty of cleavage, a pencil skirt, stockings, suspenders and very high heels. Jack's cock started to swell the moment he laid eyes on her.

She tantalised and teased him further, by not allowing him to lay a finger on her, whilst she sat, her right leg crossed over her left, showing several inches of thigh; the taut hem of her pencil skirt, the beginnings of her stocking top, and suspender clips protruding through the material, had Jack's cock at full stretch. She made sure he was as hard as possible by teasing him with snippets of information, only giving him a full detailed description of her night with Alena when he pleaded with her, and offered to do whatever she desired in bed.

Tamara unzipped his fly, and led him up to the bedroom by his hard cock. She stopped just inside the room and removed the cord from Jack's dressing gown. Standing there in all her glory, tight skirt, stockings and high heels, she stretched the cord tightly between her hands, and gave Jack a look that would invade his masturbation fantasies for a long time to come. He was yet to learn about his exclusive invitation to a steamy threesome with Tamara and Alena but that's a story for another day.