Tamara In Stockings Ch. 07

Story Info
She seduces a girlfriend for Jack.
11.7k words
4.81
10.4k
12
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven: Let It Snow

Early January 1999, the cold, dark days after Christmas and the New Year had produced the customary feeling of gloom in some, but not Tamara. She felt cheerful in the knowledge that her life was full of possibilities as she walked along the corridor having just left the Head's office. She had been asked to become acting Assistant Head with responsibility for the sixth form. She wanted to share her news so she dashed off a text to Jack.

"Hi Love, just been asked to act as assistant head, celebration tonight! xxx"

Sheryl was away on a two day leadership and management course, but Tamara knew that the Head had consulted his deputy on the proposal, so she dashed off another text.

"Hi Sher, Just been offered acting head by Chris, he said you were keen, thanks for putting a word in for me, hope course is okay, looking forward to your return, don't forget Saturday. xx"

The reply came within minutes.

"Hi Tam, congrats you deserve it, course is great, looking forward to Sat! Catch up on Wed xx"

Tamara also sent a text to Alena, who expressed the view that they'd have been mad not to offer her the role and sent love and hugs.

The Head had explained that the governors had approved changes to the leadership structure. The post would be advertised, with a view to filling it permanently from September and, of course, she'd be welcome to apply. Miriam, the Chair of Governors had been 'kept in the picture' and would call in to the school on Thursday, to have a chat with Tamara and welcome her to the senior leadership team.

Tamara called into Sheryl's office on Wednesday morning. They hugged and kissed each other as Sheryl congratulated her. Tamara was delighted that she would still be teaching her sixth form students.

They sat together on two low easy chairs, Sheryl on Tamara's left.

"So how was the course?" asked Tamara.

"Really worthwhile, I think we should get you on the next one, in May."

"That would be great, I'm going to need some training and support, but tell me, any interesting men on the course?"

"No, as usual the best ones were married, I did get chatted up by your old boss Trevor Strong, but who hasn't been? That's the only trouble with these locally run courses, no 'bonding' in the bar in the evenings."

"And are you still 'wearing'?"

"Wearing? Oh, yes, and I do enjoy the feeling but they're not always comfortable the whole day long."

"I think I might know why, let me see."

"What, here?"

"Don't worry, we can't be seen, and your PA is down in the admin office at the moment."

Sheryl hitched her skirt up to reveal her suspender straps and stocking tops.

"I thought so, the straps and clips are narrow, and there aren't enough of them."

Tamara, reached with her right hand for the strap on the top of Sheryl's left thigh. For a long moment Tamara looked Sheryl in the eye and, still clutching the strap, rested the back of her hand on her leg. The hem of Sheryl's skirt was pulled taut across her thighs, just hiding her panty gusset. Tamara wanted to sink her hand between the soft white thighs and nestle her fingers against Sheryl's mound.

Sheryl was aroused and vulnerable, she looked meekly at Tamara, it was clear that Tamara would decide what happened next. She could see that a nervous looking Sheryl wanted to be touched, but this wasn't the time or place. Sheryl craved the new experience of a woman's hand on her pussy, but Tamara broke the spell. She hitched up her own skirt and showed Sheryl her straps and clasps.

"Look, six broad straps and strong wide, well padded metal clips, you hardly know you've got them on. Don't worry, we'll find something for you on Saturday."

Sheryl, aroused but, at the same time, relieved at being let off the hook by Tamara, admired her stocking clad legs and felt a trickle of juice leave her pussy to dampen her panty gusset.

The following day, Miriam's visit to Tamara was not at all what she had expected. Miriam was a tall, elegant, attractive woman in her late fifties, Tamara had seen her around the school on several occasions. A formal black business skirt suit, crisp white blouse, red and black patterned scarf, and black heeled court shoes adorned her trim figure. Her expensive red dangly earrings, necklace and handbag added class and sophistication. As she sat close to Tamara, skirt tightly drawn over her thighs, Tamara could just make out the tell tale signs of suspender clips.

She was married to a Tory MP from the neighbouring county. Miriam skilfully put Tamara at her ease and they spoke enthusiastically about the future organisation of the sixth form. The conversation became friendlier and less formal, Tamara said that she admired her shoes and asked where she had got them from. As Miriam left, she turned in the doorway, pressed a business card into Tamara's hand and said.

"Look, I know it's not always easy for a woman promoted internally to find her feet in a new role. If there is anything I can do for you Tamara, and I mean anything at all... please get in touch."

She kept hold of Tamara's hand and stroked her thumb over the back of it, while looking meaningfully into her eyes. Then she turned and walked briskly but elegantly along the corridor. Tamara watched her make her graceful progress into the distance and wondered if Miriam had just made a pass at her. She looked at the card and saw that it contained Miriam's name, and that she was an executive director of a local fashion business. A business phone number was crossed out and replaced by a mobile number written in blue biro. Maybe one day, thought Tamara, she would take up the glamorous Miriam's offer just to see what might come of it.

Tamara and Sheryl met briefly in Tamara's new office on Friday afternoon, at the end of the school day. Tamara put her left arm around Sheryl's waist in an affectionate gesture.

"Jack and I would love you to stay over at our place tomorrow night. If we get the snow that's forecast it's probably sensible anyway. But I don't want to force you or put you under pressure if you'd rather not."

"Thanks, I'd love to, but be gentle with me," laughed Sheryl as she returned the friendly one armed hug.

It took a moment for the two women to realise, that what had started as an affectionate hug had become mutually arousing embrace as Tamara's left thigh pressed against Sheryl's right thigh. Tamara stroked Sheryl's right cheek with the back of her right hand, then, to break the mood, dropped her left hand on to Sheryl's left buttock, gave it a playful squeeze and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"You're being a bit over familiar with your boss Ms. Fox," joked Sheryl.

"I'm yours to command," said Tamara playing the submissive.

"I should be so lucky," quipped Sheryl with a cheeky smile.

"Okay, it's going to be freezing tomorrow, have you got thick woollen stockings?"

"No."

"You can borrow a pair of mine. Boots and a woollen skirt should keep you warm and if they don't, Jack will. We'll eat out tomorrow evening so bring something sexy to wear."

"Sounds like you've got it all worked out. What time shall I get to your place?"

"Ten should be fine, we'll get the train into the city."

********************

Saturday morning was ice cold with a chilly breeze. Sheryl had enjoyed soaping her breasts and pussy in a warm shower. She was excited and nervous about what the day would bring. The closeness that had developed between her and Tamara felt warm and enticing. She couldn't remember exactly when she had begun to contemplate sex with her, but she thought it was probably around the time that Tamara offered to fix her up with Jack. She'd had the distinct impression that Tamara would be part of that package too. She'd played with herself several times recently whilst imagining Tamara's hand between her legs, warming her up for Jack to enter her and finish her off.

Sheryl checked herself out in the mirror one more time before she stepped out into the cold morning. She looked irresistibly cute and sexy in her knee length, heeled, tan leather boots and black opaque tights. A warm, brown, patterned woollen short skirt, and a close fitting orange cardigan were worn underneath a thick camel coloured short coat that finished, like her skirt, six inches above her knees. A big orange and brown scarf, and her red hair, set off her radiant face with its sparkling blue eyes. She was a woman in the prime of her life and would be drawing admiring glances all day long, especially from Jack.

At the same time, Tamara was putting the finishing touches to her ensemble. Her black 70 denier stockings were clipped to a red six strap suspender belt which matched her red bra and panties. Warm, knee length black heeled boots matched a black, short, tight fitting woollen skirt. A dark red ribbed polo necked jumper was set off by a colourful necklace and earrings. She looked so desirable that Jack would like to have stayed in and made love to her all day long.

The doorbell rang and Jack answered it as Tamara went to find her short warm black coat. His pulse quickened as he caught site of Sheryl through the glass front door. The attraction was mutual, Sheryl wanted to be swept up by the big, friendly, handsome man that opened the door. They had only met briefly before, but there was an instant chemistry between them.

"Hi Sheryl, you look well, come in out of the cold. Here, let me take your bag."

"Oh thanks Jack, it's freezing and I think it's going to snow."

Jack looked out at the huge snow laden clouds approaching from the east.

"I think you're right, but we're going in on the train so we should be okay."

"Hi Sheryl," said Tamara as she gave her a big hug and kiss.

"We'll have to set off straight away to catch the 10.25. Jack, put Sheryl's bag in the guest bedroom while we just attend to some girly matters."

Tamara took Sheryl up to the main bedroom.

"I love your house Tamara, it's really tastefully decorated."

"Thanks, I like playing with colour and design. We've not got much time Sher did you bring a suspender belt?"

"Yes."

"Okay, get those tights off quickly and put these on, they're 70 denier cashmere so they'll be nice and warm," said Tamara handing Sheryl a pair of opaque stockings.

Sheryl quickly took off her boots with Tamara's help, then she pulled off her tights and put on a suspender belt before clipping the straps to the stockings. Tamara couldn't help admiring Sheryl's skimpy black satin and lace panties.

"You're a doll Sher, they should be queuing round the block for you."

Sheryl's face flushed a little and she gave a shy smile.

********************

It started to snow as they made the fifteen minute journey to the station. Large flakes of heavy snow floated down and began to settle. They managed to catch their train and found seats together either side of a table. Tamara was telling Sheryl which shops they would be going to when she spotted Melissa, the conductor, out of the corner of her eye. Melissa had also seen her. She watched Melissa pause while checking tickets to write something onto a small card.

When Melissa reached their seats, she checked Jack and Sheryl's tickets with a glance but she asked Tamara to hand her's over. Tamara smiled sweetly and crossed her legs just into the aisle, so that she could allow her skirt to ride up seductively and reveal the dark welt of her stocking top. Without a word Melissa handed Tamara's ticket back and moved on. Tamara looked at the small card that had been surreptitiously handed to her together with her ticket. On the card was a telephone number written in biro.

"Is that what I think it is?" said Jack.

"Yes, her phone number I guess," said a smiling Tamara showing Jack the card.

"It's the Cambridge code so it must be her home number."

"What am I missing?" said Sheryl.

In hushed tones, Tamara described the events of the train journey home a couple of weeks ago, when she and Jack had been caught fucking in the first class compartment by Melissa. She described how she had taken control of the situation, by exploiting Melissa's obvious desire for her; making her come with a small vibrator. She told Sheryl that Melissa had come like a screaming banshee, whilst bucking her hips in the tunnel that they had just passed through.

"My God Tamara, you're such a slut, I'd love to be more like you. Are you going to ring her?"

"No, she's not really my type at all."

"Oh, what is your type?"

"You."

"You can ring me anytime," said a slightly emboldened Sheryl.

They both laughed and Tamara gave Jack a look that said I'll let you play too if you like.

"The vibrator though, how come you had it with you? Do you always carry one?" asked a slightly incredulous Sheryl.

"When we're out Jack likes me to have one in my handbag just in case an opportunity arises. He gets very turned on at the thought of me using it on myself in public."

"And have you?"

"Not yet but he lives in hope bless him."

Jack smiled, "I think we're going to end up corrupting you Sheryl."

"Good, I'm in desperate need of a little corruption."

Tamara smiled to herself, it was all going according to plan, she had recently become almost obsessed with the idea of watching Jack and Sheryl fucking each other. The thought had pervaded her orgasms, especially those reached at her own hand.

She also resisted the temptation to tell Jack and Sheryl about the other phone number she'd been given recently. She wasn't entirely convinced that Miriam had been trying to seduce her, but she kept the card with her phone number on it, just in case she made a more obvious pass at her. In fact, she hoped that she would as her mind invented a hot little fantasy which included her being caught in bed with Miriam by her MP husband.

********************

The snow was falling as they came out of New Street Station. Tamara asked Jack to lead them to the first shop on their list, it was a specialist lingerie shop not far from the station. The two women looked lovely, sexy and very fuckable, in their boots and short skirts.

Inside the warm shop Jack watched Tamara and Sheryl discussing suspenders, stockings and other lingerie. He was already as hard as iron. At one point, the assistant turned around to search the shelves and Tamara reached behind and felt the protrusion of his stiff cock through his smart expensive jeans.

"I thought so," she said.

Tamara accompanied Sheryl to the fitting cubicles. She didn't go into the small space with her but she talked through the slightly open curtain. Then she said something quietly into the ear of the assistant that neither Sheryl nor Jack could hear. The assistant approached Jack and said.

"Your wife would like your opinion sir."

"Oh, really, er right."

Jack walked over to the cubicle wondering what lay in store for him, he put his head around the side of the curtain. There stood Sheryl in a black teddy, black panties, six strap suspender belt and stockings.

Jack admired her beautiful white breasts, which were covered by the lacy teddy, through which poked her hard nipples. Then he dwelt on the suspender belt, stockings and panties that swathed her hips and thighs. Finally he settled his gaze on her perfect mound as it pushed against her silky panty gusset, and revealed the valley of its little slit formed by her cunt lips. His cock got even harder.

"Utterly magnificent," he breathed.

Sheryl was pleasantly surprised, she'd never had a man look at her like that before. It made her glow with satisfaction and no little arousal. She asked Jack if his visit to the cubicle was Tamara's doing.

"I'm sure it was, but I'm very grateful to her. You do look incredible."

Tamara came over and caught him by the arm.

"Okay lover boy, the thrill's over, stop drooling and let her get dressed."

Sheryl bought the items she had been trying on, and Tamara bought several new pairs of stockings.

It was still snowing heavily as they made their way to a nearby Italian restaurant. A good meal and a shared bottle of wine oiled the wheels of flirtation and seduction. More than once Tamara had slipped her hand under the table cloth and squeezed Jack's cock. She'd also noticed Jack and Sheryl paying a lot of attention to each other and touching hands at every opportunity.

"I think you two should get a room," said Tamara.

Tamara finished her coffee and whispered something to Sheryl. Sheryl slipped a package from a shopping bag into her handbag and the two women rose from the table and walked toward the ladies toilet. Jack felt a twitch in his cock as he watched their arses sway through the chairs and tables, while their boots sounded a sexy tip tap on the hard floor.

There was no one else in the toilet as they both entered a cubicle and locked the door. Without a word, Sheryl lifted her skirt and Tamara unfastened her suspender clips and belt. Then she gave her new suspender belt to Tamara and turned to face away from her. Sheryl stood still holding her skirt around her waist as Tamara clipped the new six strap belt into place. Then she bent down and carefully attached the three straps on each leg to Sheryl's stockings, ensuring that the straps were comfortable and sitting straight.

"There, you'll be much more comfortable now."

Sheryl, with her skirt still pulled up around her waist, leaned back and pushed her lovely buttocks into Tamara's pussy and breathed deeply. Tamara's right hand moved slowly round to cup Sheryl's mound through her panties. Sheryl gasped just as the door to the toilets opened. They stood completely still in their erotic embrace, Sheryl's panties becoming damper by the moment. They could hear a woman humming a tune as she attended to her make up, then running water, then the sound of a hand drier and eventually the door closing.

They could both breath again. Tamara badly wanted to slip her fingers into Sheryl's pussy but she resisted.

"Come on, let's go and tease Jack some more. We'll go to Rackhams next, a woman's shopping is never done."

"Great, I'm hoping to find a new dress and shoes," said a still aroused Sheryl trying to sound indifferent to the warm glow in her vagina.

Despite Tamara's plan to watch Jack and Sheryl making love later on, or perhaps because of it, she was highly aroused and wanted to have an orgasm before the afternoon was out. Rackhams would be ideal, if she could get Jack into a quiet, fitting room with Sheryl keeping watch, he could make her come in seconds.

The snow was still falling, and at least two inches deep on the ground as they made their way to Rackhams.

"Will we be able to get home Jack?" asked Tamara.

"If the trains are running I don't see why not. It might be an exciting drive back to the village but I'm sure we'll make it."

A blast of warm air hit them as they passed through the swing doors at the department store. They brushed off the snow and made their way to the lift. Another customer got into the lift with them, but only travelled up one level to the first floor. The customer got out and as the doors closed, Tamara fixed her eyes on Jack's lips and covered them with her mouth.

They kissed passionately, tongues taking possession of each other's mouths.

Sheryl watched, highly aroused by the erotic display as Jack's large left hand caressed Tamara's right buttock and Tamara reached for his cock straining at the material of his jeans.

As the doors opened at the third floor Tamara peeled herself away from Jack and said to Sheryl, "With your help he's going to fuck me in a fitting cubicle."

Sheryl's heart missed a beat, she felt a thrilling sensation in her pussy at the prospect of Jack and Tamara fucking secretly; but in public. The whole of the third floor was dedicated to women's fashion. Tamara led the way to what she thought would be the least used group of fitting cubicles, on the way she paused to take a tight short skirt in her size from a clothes rail.