Tamara In Stockings Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to put this on in here, you're coming in to 'help' me Jack. Sheryl, you distract the assistant, we won't be long," said Tamara with a salacious smile.

Tamara entered the cubicle with Jack and pulled the curtain behind them. She took off her coat and quickly removed her skirt. Jack's overworked cock sprung to attention once more at the sight of her in her boots and stockings. In the meantime. Sheryl engaged the assistant in a search for a cocktail dress.

Jack and Tamara could hear the murmur of their conversation as Tamara squeezed into the tight short skirt she had chosen from the rail. Without speaking, Jack turned her around and she leant forward and placed both of her hands against the wall. Jack pushed the tight skirt up around her hips, unbuttoned his fly and took out his very hard cock. Then he pulled Tamara's gorgeous bottom towards him, bent her further over, and entered her from behind.

Jack's cock forced her wet cunt walls open as she pressed back against him. He shafted her rhythmically and hard, Tamara took her right hand off the wall and reached for her clitoris. She came within seconds and Jack had to put his left arm around her to keep her on her feet. Jack could feel his balls tighten as his semen gathered at the base of his cock. As Tamara came he shot his warm fluid into her and let out a whispered groan of pleasure.

Tamara gave Jack a tissue to wipe his cock while she wiped her juices and his semen from her opening.

"That was awesome Jack, thanks to Sheryl. Now I want you to treat her as though she is your wife for the rest of the day, and tonight. Please do it Jack, I'm finding the idea such a huge fucking turn on. If I can get her to reciprocate, will you do it?"

"God yes, you're right, it's a fucking hot idea."

Jack left the cubicle and found Sheryl still looking at dresses with the assistant.

"Have you found anything you like yet darling?"

A quick thinking Sheryl played along.

"Yes, I think so darling. I like this lilac one, I'll go and try it on."

As Sheryl entered one of the cubicles, Tamara was coming out of hers. She turned and snook into the cubicle with Sheryl. Sheryl changed into the knee length body con dress while Tamara watched, her pussy clenched as she admired Sheryl's body both in and out of the dress.

"Put your boots back on Sher, you'll look even more amazing. I'm going to send Jack in to see you. I've asked him to treat you as his wife for the rest of the day, the thought is turning me on like crazy, will you play along please?"

"Try and stop me Tam, I don't know what you two are up to, but I've never been so aroused, my panties are soaking."

Tamara left and a few seconds later, Jack entered the cubicle. He was mesmerised by the sight of Sheryl in the sexy tight dress and heeled boots, with her suspender straps and clips showing through the material. Despite having just fucked Tamara, his cock dutifully stood to attention again.

"Can I kiss my wife?"

"I'll divorce you if you don't."

Jack kissed Sheryl passionately and pressed his hard cock against her abdomen. He swept his hands down her back, past her small waist and onto her buttocks, pulling her in harder as she willingly responded by grinding her mound into his cock and wrestling his tongue with hers. Their passionate kissing was interrupted by the assistant on the other side of the curtain.

"Ehem, Is everything all right in there madam?"

"Er, yes my husband was just giving his opinion."

"And does he like the dress?"

"Mmm, his reaction was very... solid I'm pleased to say."

Tamara felt she had to buy the skirt that Jack had fucked her in. It was very tight and so short that it was only ever likely to be worn at home, but she didn't mind because she knew Jack wouldn't be able to resist her whenever she put it on. Sheryl paid for her lilac body con dress and the two women made their way over to the shoe department. On the way, Sheryl moved slowly through the racks of lingerie slyly pressing her hips into Jack's hard cock whenever she thought no one was looking.

They were enjoying their erotic act as man and wife, but they had to keep one eye on the possibility of either of them bumping into people they knew. Jack left the two friends to their own devices in the shoe department. He sat contentedly aroused, watching them trying on sexy shoes and ankle boots. Inevitably, they both left the shoe department with a pair of shoes, then announced their desire for coffee and cakes in one of the store's cafe's.

By now it was late afternoon, it was only a short walk to the station but the snow had settled three inches deep and both women had to hang on to Jack to stay upright. Jack felt on top of the world, with a very attractive woman on each arm, and in the certain knowledge that he was going to fuck them both before the day was out.

********************

Several trains had been cancelled but, luckily, their train was still running. It meant though, that the carriages were full and it was standing room only for the three lovers. In the last carriage, they found space in the area between the doors. It was an open space but a panel on either side by the doors obscured the view of all but a couple of the seated passengers.

Sheryl leaned back into Jack and pressed her right hip against his cock whilst Tamara looked on approvingly. Jack put his left arm around Sheryl's waist and pulled her in even closer, her nipples hardened at the feel of his warm breath on the back of her neck. Tamara leant into them both and pressed her right breast into Sheryl's left arm. Then she surreptitiously slipped her right hand between their bodies and squeezed Jack's erection, before feeling for Sheryl's rearmost suspender strap and caressing her beautiful shapely buttocks.

All three of them were very aroused.

"I hadn't realised just how much I loved crowded trains," said Tamara as she caressed them both.

Now she got Sheryl to turn so that she had her back to her. She reached under Sheryl's skirt, and ran her hand up along her stockings to the bare flesh at the top of her thighs. Jack moved in front of Sheryl to hide her from view.

Tamara slipped three fingers of her right hand into Sheryl's panties and massaged her wet pussy. Sheryl let out a long, low sigh and felt behind her for Tamara's hemline. She managed to get as far as a suspender strap before Tamara had to help her, by lifting her skirt higher and guiding Sheryl's hand inside the top of her panties. The two women were now fondling each other's clits and becoming very aroused.

Their breathing became heavier, but they tried to stay as quiet as they could. From Jack's position, he could see most of the other passengers, and he realised that one or two of them were beginning to glance in their direction. He knew that they were building toward their orgasms, but he also realised that they wouldn't be able to come without it being obvious. He turned quickly and embraced Sheryl before kissing her lightly on her lips. This was enough to break Tamara and Sheryl's grip on each other's pussies, and for them to realise that what they had been about to do would have been noticed.

Then he took the fingers of Sheryl's left hand in his mouth and sucked Tamara's cunt juices from them. Jack, and a frustrated Sheryl, leant into each other for the rest of the journey, whilst a frustrated Tamara contented herself with standing behind them, licking Sheryl's sweet, salty residue from her fingers and then fondling her backside. The dark noisy tunnel gave her the opportunity to put her hand up Sheryl's skirt again and rub her perineum through her panties for a few seconds.

"Mmmm," Whispered Sheryl "please promise you'll fuck me later."

"Count on it darling, you're Jack's wife don't forget, and I really want to fuck Jack's wife."

"God Tam, your sex play is so fucking decedent, you're filling me with lust, I'm gagging for it."

"I'll fill you with more than lust you sexy little slut. I'll steal you away from your husband and fuck your naughty little pussy until you come so hard you'll beg me to stop."

Sheryl shuddered with desire and clung on harder to Jack. He had heard their dirty exchange and was equally aroused.

"And don't you forget that she's my wife," he whispered to Tamara, "I'll bind your arms and legs so that you can't cause any trouble, and make you watch me fuck my wife, the object of your desire."

Now Tamara's pulse quickened at Jack's fantasy, her juices seeped into her panties and she pressed her erect right nipple into Jack's elbow.

The train shot out of the tunnel into the growing darkness, it had stopped snowing and the surrounding countryside looked beautiful in its heavy white cloak. The three lovers looked at each other with anticipation and desire.

Jack had to clear thick snow from the car windows. Tamara had wanted to get in the back with Sheryl, but Jack knew she was still role playing and testing his resolve to protect Sheryl's honour. So he ensured that Sheryl sat in the front with him, this also pleased him because he could look at her legs.

The car soon warmed up but the journey was difficult and slow. As they passed the barracks, Tamara was reminded of another difficult journey that had led to her being taken, initially against her will, but soon with full abandon, by the sergeant and the sexually domineering Lucinda Davenport.

Jack managed to get them home without incident, despite the car slipping and sliding on the compacted snow. Even then, Sheryl couldn't resist teasing him by crossing her legs and allowing her skirt to ride up to her stockings tops.

"Are you trying to get us all killed?" he asked Sheryl with a laugh as he tried to keep his eyes on the road.

Sheryl thought he was probably right, so she pulled her skirt down and straightened her legs, little realising that she still looked so fucking sexy in her tight skirt as its pencil cut tapered down to her knees and boots. Jack also had to contend with the breathtaking attractiveness of Tamara's face in his driving mirror. Her warm hazel eyes giving him the come on every time he looked at her reflection.

********************

They were all pleased to arrive safely at Jack and Tamara's warm welcoming house. Jack phoned the restaurant to cancel, then asked whether he should put the kettle on. Tamara was excited that it had started snowing heavily again, so she opened up the conservatory doors and asked him to open a bottle of champagne that they had left over from New Years Eve. The conservatory warmed up quickly and Jack sat with Sheryl's head on his shoulder while Tamara showed her stocking tops and a mile of thigh on the other settee.

They sat watching the snow in the dark; not wanting any neighbours to see Sheryl cosying up to Jack. She kissed his neck and placed her right hand on his left thigh. Jack put his left hand on Sheryl's right thigh and ran his fingers around her suspender clips through her skirt. Tamara smiled a satisfied smile and fantasised about making them come simultaneously by wanking them off together. She imagined their heads rocked back, loudly groaning their pleasure at her skilful touch. Then her pussy clenched as she imagined the same scenario with their hands tied behind their backs and at her mercy.

They enjoyed a magical, peaceful half an hour drinking champagne and watching the soft snow flakes drifting in the near darkness. But they were all hungry, so Tamara asked Jack to make them something to eat whilst she and Sheryl dressed for dinner. Jack left the two lovely women alone in the conservatory, and thought how lucky he was as he started to assemble pasta and a carbonara sauce.

Tamara put the lights on low and moved over to sit with Sheryl. She took her by the hand and asked her earnestly.

"Are you okay with all of this? You would say if it all became too much for you."

"It depends what you've got in store for me," joked Sheryl, "I really want this Tamara, I want to make love to both of you so, yes, I'm more than okay with all of this. Why, are you going to give me safe word?" as he chuckled.

"Okay, I asked for that, you're a big girl and can look after yourself."

"Tamara, you're both lovely decent people, I feel completely safe."

"We'll have to do something about that," joked Tamara.

"By the way, thank you in advance for initiating me into the art of making love to another woman."

"God, I hope you like it after all of this build up."

"I know I will, I want you more than any man I've ever been with, but there is just one thing that is worrying me a little. I don't know if I'll be able to accommodate Jack, I've er, I've felt how big and hard he gets. My ex and Martin were both smaller men."

"Right, well don't worry, you've given birth once so you're designed to let something much bigger than Jack through your vagina, and he is very experienced, he'll know if he needs to be gentle and ease himself in slowly. Okay?"

"Okay, I'm reassured, and very fucking aroused by you both."

"Let's go and get dressed for sex, and remember our little game? You're Jack's wife tonight and if he doesn't look out I'll seduce you and take you for myself."

"Mmm, Tamara, your mind is wonderfully dirty and erotic."

"Come on let's tease him some more," said Tamara.

They took each other by the hand and stood in the kitchen door looking sultry and accessible in their short skirts and knee high boots. Tamara caressed Sheryl's buttocks as she spoke to Jack.

"I'm taking your wife up to the bedroom, we're going to get showered and changed, and I'll try very hard to keep my hands away from her pussy, but when we come back down, you'll need to treat her well and keep her satisfied, or she'll be unfaithful to you... with me!"

Jack wiped his hands, walked over to them, took Sheryl in his arms and kissed her deeply and forcefully as if putting his marker on her.

"Dinner will be ready in about forty minutes darling, I'll bring you both a glass of wine up in a while, just so I can check on you, don't be led astray by this slut," he said as he winked at Tamara. She smiled seductively and led Sheryl upstairs.

Tamara and Sheryl made a pact to keep their hands off each other before dinner. Tamara used the en-suite shower, and Sheryl used the shower in the main bathroom. They both enjoyed soaping themselves and caressing their breasts and pussies at almost exactly the same time. They thought of each other and they thought of Jack as their nipples hardened to their touch.

They also got dressed in different rooms to avoid temptation. Tamara applied her make up, glossy red lipstick to go with her already red nails and perfect eye make up, that set off her beautiful hazel eyes. Dark brown hair longer on the left side of her face, and dangly black earrings, together with a black stud earring, completed her look. She put on a pair of black panties and a black bra, then a matching black six strap suspender belt, before unfurling barely black seamed stockings up her legs. She looked very sexy and elegant as she took care to fix each clip carefully to the welt of her stockings.

Tamara stood up and stepped into her short tight red dress. The hem was mid thigh, just a couple of inches below the welt of her stockings, the v-neck bust line showed off her cleavage and the wide straps sat just off her shoulders. She put on a black necklace as a finishing touch, stepped into black four inch heels, and walked across the landing to the room where Sheryl was getting ready.

"Can you zip me up please Sher?"

"Wow Tamara, you look fantastic, so sexy, I'm salivating. You can return the compliment in a minute, I'm nearly ready to put my dress on."

"You can leave it off if you like. You look fucking adorable in that new six strap and stockings."

Sheryl wore her new black underwear, she'd painted her lips with Tamara's light pink lipstick and her fingernails in a matching shade. She took great care not to damage her nail polish as she pulled Tamara's zip up slowly, admiring the curve of her buttocks into her waist. Sheryl was an inch or so shorter than Tamara, who now seemed to tower over her in her four inch heels. The parallel lines of her seamed stockings made her look taller and even sexier if that were possible.

Sheryl finished applying her make up while Tamara watched her with covetous eyes. Her dark red bobbed hair and long silver earrings set off her sparkling blue eyes. She stepped into five inch high cream stilettos with a pointed toe. Tamara almost flooded her panties, her cunt spasmed for several seconds. Sheryl stood there looking utterly perfect, her beautiful, well proportioned body clad in sophisticated black underwear and nude stockings and stilettos making her shapely legs look long and luscious.

She stepped into her lilac, knee length long sleeved dress with a plunging neckline and asked Tamara to zip her up. Tamara's right hand trembled a little as she pulled the zip up, she just wanted to pull Sheryl in close and squeeze her breasts. Sheryl smoothed her dress down in front of the mirror in such a seductive manner that Tamara thought she was going to burst with lust for her.

"We're showing our suspenders through our tight dresses," observed Sheryl.

"Yes, that's probably a look for 'home entertainment' if you get my meaning, if we were going out in these dresses it would have to be hold ups, but never tights, Jack would be horrified."

The two women stepped carefully down stairs in their high heels and met Jack in the hallway as he was going up for a quick shower and change of clothes. His face was a picture, he didn't know who to look at first.

"Fuckkk! You two look... fucking sensational."

"Thank you darling," said Sheryl.

"Yes thank you Jack, you lucky, lucky man. Where was the wine by the way?"

"Sorry, time got away from me. It's open in the fridge, help yourselves.

While Jack was showering, changing into clean socks and tucking his semi erect cock into his clean briefs, Tamara poured Sheryl and herself a good measure of Fiano wine and they sat together in the lounge. Jack had put the fire on so the room looked cosy. Tamara had closed the conservatory doors and drawn curtains across them. Although the lighting in the lounge was subdued, she didn't want to put on a sex show for the neighbours.

"Well Jack's wife, how long do we allow him to neglect you before I seduce you?"

"You had me seduced the day that you convinced me to wear stockings and offered to fix me up with Jack. I knew then that there was something special about you, but you've become irresistible, I want you so much. I want Jack as well, he's a sexy bastard and he just does something to me, I feel like a desirable woman in his presence, and that cock, I can't wait to see it and feel it inside me."

"God, you're almost making me come. Tell me, how many men have you had?"

"Just the two you know about, and one who ejaculated all over me in uni, because he came before putting it inside me."

"Well I can understand any man coming as soon as he looks at you, but I'm really surprised that you didn't have a string of lovers before you got married."

"Oh, if I could have my time again, I met my ex in the second year at uni and that was that."

"Do you masturbate?"

"Wow, you don't mess around do you?"

"Well?"

"Yes, I've never had really satisfactory sex, I used to wank off when my ex had had his fun and rolled off me to go to sleep. As soon as I could hear him snoring, I'd play with my clitoris, if I managed to come it was quietly, under my breath. I only did it once in the day time and he came home early and caught me with my hand up my skirt and inside my tights and panties, he said it was disgusting and didn't he satisfy my needs? I snapped and told him a few home truths, that was nearly three years ago, we separated a week later. He tried to divorce me for unreasonable behaviour; my solicitor more or less told him to fuck off."