Tamara In Stockings Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever used a vibrator?"

"Tamara!"

"Have you?"

"Okay, yes, after we separated, I couldn't get enough of it once I'd started, it was fucking incredible, I fell in love with the bloody thing, It had me on the ceiling every night for months."

"What did you fantasise about when you came?"

"God you don't take any prisoners do you? I used to fantasise about people I knew, husbands of friends and neighbours, my next door neighbour's twenty six year old son, sixth form students, and, I have to confess, some of my women friends and colleagues, including my next door neighbour's twenty four year old daughter. Then it started to feel a little empty and soulless, and I made the mistake of thinking that Martin had a pulse and that was that."

"When did you last do it? Masturbate I mean?"

"Jesus Tamara, last night if you must know, with Jack's cock in my mouth and you eating my cunt. Are you satisfied now?"

"Very, you're a dirty little slut and I want you more than ever, if your husband doesn't show soon, I'm going to force myself on you, I could pin you down and take you without the slightest difficulty."

Sheryl felt her pussy clench as Tamara's made her threat, she knew that if Tamara took her by force she wouldn't resist. The sexual tension between them simmered and threatened to boil over, but Jack made an appearance just in time. He had put on a clean white casual shirt and his navy blue linen suit. Tamara and Sheryl switched their attention to him as he sat them down at the dining table and served them with food and wine.

The carbonara was judged to be delicious and they both fondled his buttocks as he collected their dirty plates. Conversation was flirtatious and humorous, with Tamara playfully threatening to steal his wife. He served ice cream and chocolate sauce for dessert and, after coffee, he opened bottle of port and led them both into the lounge.

They relaxed in the lounge, Tamara on the two seater sofa, and Jack and Sheryl on the long three seater.

"Put some music on Jack, something mellow that we can smooch to."

Jack put on a Norah Jones cd. As her turned around he saw Tamara pulling Sheryl up from the sofa and embracing her in a slow dance hold. Tamara took the lead and put her right hand in the small of Sheryl's back and her left hand on her shoulder.

"You don't mind if I dance with your wife do you?" as he said as she pulled Sheryl in closer.

Tamara and Sheryl danced slowly and seductively to several numbers, Jack sat watching, highly aroused; his cock so hard it was aching. Tamara in her short red dress, seamed stockings and heels, Sheryl in her tight knee length body con dress, stockings and towering heels. Their breasts, waists and buttocks doing full womanly justice to the cut their sexy outfits.

Tamara whispered to Sheryl, "Kiss me, it will drive him wild."

The two women kissed long and sensuously, Tamara's right hand on Sheryl's left buttock. As their lips parted and they came up for air, Tamara released Sheryl and sat down on Jack's right, she pushed him back against the sofa and kissed him hard whist unzipping his pants. Then she gestured to Sheryl to take his shoes, socks and pants off. As Sheryl did this, Tamara removed his jacket and shirt. Jack sat naked except for his briefs, through which bulged his straining cock.

The two women were standing in front of Jack now and Tamara kissed Sheryl again. A strand of saliva connected their lips as they paused before their mouths met again. Tamara reached behind Sheryl and started to undo her dress, then she turned her around and finished pulling the zip down. The dress fell to the floor and Sheryl stepped out of it, picked it up and threw it onto the small sofa.

Jack's eyes were like saucers, his cock was twitching frantically as he looked at Sheryl in her stockings and stilettos. Now Sheryl turned Tamara around and undid her dress. Tamara stepped out of it and threw it on top of Sheryl's discarded dress. Jack drank in the sight of two beautiful sexy women in stockings. They embraced and kissed again, Tamara's right hand reaching around and expertly releasing Sheryl's bra fastenings. Sheryl moved behind Tamara, her firm bare breasts swaying slightly as she moved. She removed Tamara's bra then massaged her breasts from behind, at the same time pushing her mound into Tamara's buttocks.

"Your wife wants me Jack, you're going to lose her to me, she can't resist, she knows I'll give her satisfaction."

Jack stood up and pulled down his briefs, his erect cock rebounded back and slapped against his abdomen; and stood upright in all it's glory. Sheryl looked in awe, Jack pulled her away from Tamara and kissed her forcefully, she grasped his cock, it felt huge in her small hand and harder than she could ever have imagined. She melted into him and he lowered her onto the large sofa.

Jack was on Sheryl's right, he leaned over and kissed her again, whilst playing with her breasts and hard nipples. Tamara removed her panties and knelt down between Jack's legs, Sheryl had hold of his cock and was massaging it slowly with her right hand. She felt Tamara's lips close over the head of Jack's cock, Tamara pushed Sheryl's hand down to the base of his cock and took the top four inches in her mouth. Jack shuddered, and groaned as he continued to kiss Sheryl.

He slipped the fingers of his right hand inside Sheryl's panties and she gasped with delight as he massaged her clitoris. Sheryl broke away from the kiss breathing heavily and stroked Tamara's hair as Tamara sucked on Jack's cock. Tamara responded by releasing Jack's cock and pulling Sheryl's panties down. She left them dangling around one stiletto heeled foot, before burying her head between Sheryl's thighs and masturbating Jack with her left hand. Tamara traced the outline of Sheryl's cunt lips, pushed her tongue into the entrance to her vagina to taste her sweet juices them sucked and teased her clit.

Jack and Sheryl were powerless to stop her, she had them in her control, gradually bringing them closer to orgasm, then letting them subside. She continued this teasing pattern for several minutes, until they were both desperate to come. Then, when she had got them both to fever pitch, she calmly got up and moved over to the small sofa, put both feet on the coffee table, opened her legs wide and began to stroke herself. Jack and Sheryl were beyond aroused by the sight of Tamara masturbating, and by the state she had left them in. Sheryl pulled Jack down on top of her and grasped his cock, her cunt was soaking wet.

"Fuck me Jack, for God's sake fuck me."

Jack slowly fed his cock into her tight little pussy, an inch at a time. Sheryl's cunt walls had not been so stretched since childbirth over twenty years earlier. She found it mildly painful at first but exhilarating. It took some time for all seven inches to fill her, and when Jack started to move very gently, she hung onto his muscular shoulders and looked over at Tamara who gave her a sultry look while she continued to masturbate.

Jack felt confident that he wouldn't hurt Sheryl so he ground into her slowly and sensuously trying to hold off his orgasm to match hers. He didn't realise how close Sheryl was to coming. Stimulated both by Jack's magnificent cock, and watching Tamara masturbate, she started to moan loudly.

"Ohhh, fuuuccckkk, ohhh, Jack, Jack fuck me, take me, ohh God Jack fuck me hard please, I can take it, please fuck me hard."

Tamara watched Jack's buttocks rise and fall, she saw Sheryl clinging to his neck and shoulders and heard her moaning loudly with pleasure. Tamara moved her fingers even faster and came to a climax.

Jack thrust into Sheryl as she looked over at Tamara who was now coming hard herself, as Tamara's squeals got louder, Sheryl came in an erotic explosion. She thrust her hips at Jack's cock and her orgasm burst over her, Jack shoot his load into her while gently holding her face and throat. Sheryl began to cry tears of joy.

"Jesus Jack that was wonderful, wonderful, I've never felt anything like it, you took me to heaven, oh Tamara, he's incredible, I'm sorry I shouldn't cry but I'm so happy and elated, I've never come like that in my life and watching you come was the icing on the cake."

Jack eased himself off Sheryl and Tamara came over and hugged her friend.

"It's okay to cry sometimes when you come. Do you want to come again to make sure it wasn't a fluke?"

"God yes."

"Okay, we'll give Jack a breather, he can watch his wife being fucked by her girlfriend."

"Oh God yes. I'm still tingling though, just give me a few minutes to savour it then you can fuck Jack's wife," grinned Sheryl.

Tamara and Sheryl embraced on the long sofa. They looked magnificent together in just their heels, stockings and suspenders. They stroked each other's arms and breasts and kissed softly as their arousal grew. Jack was entranced as he watched their beautiful slow, dreamy foreplay. Tamara lightly squeezed Sheryl's hard nipples before putting her mouth over her left breast, Sheryl let out a long, soft sigh, tousled Tamara's hair and opened her legs wide.

Tamara took the hint and reached with her right hand for Sheryl's pussy. She placed the whole of her hand over her mound and left it there without moving it. This made Sheryl roll her hips so that she could press her mound against Tamara's hand, and feel pressure on her clitoris. Sheryl took Tamara's face in her hands and eased her upwards until their lips met, they kissed sumptuously and Tamara moved her thumb over Sheryl's clit, whilst inserting two fingers into her cunt.

"You might be Jack's wife... but you're my slut... and I'm going to fuck you," whispered Tamara between kisses."

"Ohhh! Yes please."

Tamara circled her long middle finger around the roof of Sheryl's vagina, searching for her g-spot. She found it, Sheryl gasped and arched her back. Tamara manoeuvred her onto her back and lay along side her, playing her pussy like an instrument with her expert fingers.

Jack watched in a state of high arousal, his cock pointing skywards again. He'd put on his big navy blue dressing gown, in which he reclined on the small sofa. The dressing gown was open and he played with his cock as he watched the smouldering sex scene in front of him.

Sheryl's breathing became ragged as Tamara roused her then let her subside time and time again. She whispered dirty erotic words into her ear.

"How do you like that girlfriend? How do you like being fucked in front of your husband? Did you ever dream a woman could do this to you? Did you ever imagine that you'd want a woman's hand in your pussy this much?"

Sheryl was taken to the very precipice of an orgasm by Tamara's words and fingers, before she removed her hand and let some of the heat out of Sheryl's pussy. Sheryl became so desperate to come that she tried to touch herself but Tamara was too strong for her and she pinned her hands above her head with her left arm so that she could continue playing Sheryl's pussy with her right hand.

"You're going to have to beg for your orgasm."

"Please Tamara, please don't tease me any more, I can't take it, please fuck me now, please. You want to watch Jack's wife come don't you?"

Jack watched Tamara play with Sheryl like a cat with a mouse. Sheryl's breasts wobbled as she struggled but Tamara kept her pinned down. Jack wanted to come but he also wanted Tamara to ride him as soon as she had finished conquering Sheryl.

Tamara pushed three strong fingers into Sheryl's cunt and massaged her g-spot. Sheryl arched her back, her cunt was on fire, she lifted it skywards and emitted a loud feral groan, her juices flowed over Tamara's fingers. Still coming, she broke free from Tamara's grip and turned her onto her back. Tamara fingers had become detached from her so Sheryl grabbed Tamara's right hand and shoved it back inside her together with her own fingers.

Now she lay on top of Tamara, still in the midst of a juddering orgasm, and fucked herself with both hers and Tamara's fingers for all she was worth. Tamara could feel her fingers being forced against the top of Sheryl's vagina. She was taken aback, she had no idea how Sheryl had found the strength to turn her onto her back whilst in mid orgasm.

As Sheryl's orgasm subsided she found Tamara's wet cunt with her fingers and teased her in the same way that she had been teased. Now Sheryl had the upper hand.

"Now I'm in charge, you'll do as I say, my husband is going to fuck you whilst you eat my cunt."

Tamara was soon overwhelmed by Sheryl's fingers, she came fiercely, moaning loudly in Sheryl's ear. Then she did as she was told. Sheryl sat back on the sofa, legs spread wide apart, Tamara knelt in front of her and buried her face in Sheryl's pussy, Jack threw off his dressing gown, knelt down behind Tamara, raised her hips and sank his cock in her wet cunt.

Jack rhythmically stroked his cock in and out of Tamara, she grunted with delight as she sucked, nibbled and licked Sheryl's pussy. Sheryl and Jack locked eyes and watched each other become more aroused.

"I'm glad you brought this slut home with you, she's got a mouth to die for."

"She's got a cunt to die for too," said Jack.

Tamara grunted and kept working on Sheryl's insatiable pussy. As she came she sucked harder on Sheryl's clit then licked her juices from her opening. Jack knew that he could make Tamara come again and again in this position.

Tamara came again straight away, thirty seconds later she came again, Jack eased off for a minute then fucked her to another orgasm, then another. She came five more times in the space of a few minutes. Sheryl was stunned, she was also becoming more and more aroused as she watched Tamara come time after time.

"Make my wife come slut."

Tamara pushed her fingers inside Sheryl and continued to lick her clitoris. Sheryl gasped and reached orgasm almost immediately, this triggered Jack and he thrust powerfully into Tamara whilst he shot his come into her cunt. Tamara came again, as soon as Jack withdrew from Tamara, Sheryl pulled him toward her and swallowed his still hard cock.

She loved the taste of Tamara on Jack's cock and she kept him hard. Then she got him to lie on his back as she pleasured herself yet again on his cock. Sheryl shuddered and juddered to her fourth orgasm of the evening as she straddled Jack. She fell back exhausted and Tamara immediately lowered herself onto Jack's cock and used him for her eleventh orgasm.

Sheryl and Tamara lay in each other's arms completely spent. Jack's cock began to subside, he put on his dressing gown, sat on the sofa and enjoyed a glass of port with Tamara and Sheryl's heads on his lap.

"I had no idea that I would be able to come so many times. And you Tamara, how do you do it? You just keep coming."

"In the right circumstances I can come endlessly, Jack brought me fifteen times once, and I think I could have kept going even then."

"Wow, you're insatiable. But I'm just as surprised by myself, that was something else, I've never come more than once before tonight. Can we go away for a dirty weekend at half term? The three of us in bed together for a whole weekend."

"I'd love that Sheryl and I know Jack would, wouldn't you Jack?"

"Fuck yes."

********************

Half an hour later, Jack roused the two sleeping beauties. He had been reluctant to disturb them because they looked so fucking desirable, snoozing with their heads on his lap, still wearing their stockings, suspenders and heels. Tamara had spooned into Sheryl and was holding her like she would never let her go.

Jack suggested that they all go up to bed but Tamara said she wanted a cup of tea so she'd join them later. This was part of her plan, she knew that Jack would make tender love to Sheryl. She wanted them to fall for each other, she knew that she would always be Jack's and he would always be hers, but she wanted him to have a girlfriend that she trusted, so that she felt less guilty about indulging in all of the erotic adventures that came her way.

The bedroom door closed and Jack embraced Sheryl and kissed her softly. In her five inch heels she was still a good way short of Jack's six foot three inches. He sat her down on the dressing table chair and crouched between her legs. On by one he undid her black suspender straps and carefully gathered her nude stockings toward her feet. After removing her heels, he peeled off her stockings, shook them out and placed them over the back of the chair. Sheryl loved the careful attention he was giving to her and her underwear, she'd never known such tenderness from a man.

Jack took hold of her hand and helped her up from the chair. Without her heels, she looked tiny next to him. His cock started to engorge at the sight of her shapely petite body, pert breasts and hard nipples almost touching his torso. He turned her gently and unfastened her suspender belt and placed it over the back of the chair with the stockings. Then he led her over to the window and opened the curtains wide enough for them both to look out onto the magical snowy street scene. With just one low bedside light on, they were in no real danger of being seen.

Sheryl stood in front of Jack and moulded into his large frame. His hard cock nestled in the cleavage at the top of her buttocks his large hands covered her breasts.

"Look at the moon Jack, isn't it beautiful, so round and luminous."

"It pales in comparison to you."

Sheryl knew he was being kind and romantic for her sake and she loved the feeling. She'd rarely felt happier as she stood wrapped in his warm body, looking out at the thick covering of snow that reflected the bright moonlight.

Jack turned off the bedside light and opened the outer curtains as far as they would go. Moonlight bounced off all of the snowy surfaces outside, and flooded into the bedroom through the voile net curtains, giving and ethereal look to the walls, floor and bed. Jack lowered Sheryl onto her back and they kissed deeply and with a growing warmth. They broke their kiss and she smiled at him, her eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

It was a bewitching moment, she looked utterly beautiful, her dark red hair ablaze in the reflected light. Jack wanted the moment to last and he lay on top gazing at her, his cock hard and nestled into her hairy mound. He stroked her hair as she reached for his cock and guided to the entrance to her vagina. Without a word, he plunged all seven inches slowly into her grateful cunt. The walls of her vagina rippled and parted as he pushed his girth into her. She gasped and pulled his head toward hers so that their lips could meet. She breathed hard into his mouth, then kissed him whilst moaning under her breath.

Jack began a long slow series of thrusts that stroked the walls of her tight cunt. Sheryl was in heaven, she felt aroused and elated by the slow gentle probing of Jack's large cock. She started to move with him as he began to gyrate his hips in a circular motion. She held on to his shoulders and kissed him again, now she clung to his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist. Jack felt so big and strong compared to her petite frame. She felt as though she was floating on a cloud of ecstasy, whilst being slowly and deliciously fucked. She felt Jack's firm muscles moving in his back and shoulders as he rhythmically shafted her willing cunt.

They stayed locked in their erotic embrace for minutes on end, Jack slowly and skilfully massaging her cunt walls with his cock, so that she stayed in sexual limbo, half way towards an orgasm. They didn't hear Tamara push the door ajar to watch them making love. She felt a surge of desire as she watched Jack's muscular buttocks and back slowly rising and falling in the ethereal half light.

She decided not to disturb them and went back downstairs to find her handbag from which she removed her small vibrator. Then she got into bed in the blue room and entered her own land of fantasy where Miriam, the Chair of Governors was on the receiving end of her strap on cock, and Evan fucked her in the alleyway.