Tamara In Stockings Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Sheryl had been fucking none stop for over thirty minutes, pre-orgasmic sensations had radiated from her thighs, and groin along her legs and into her abdomen.

A constant arousal had pulsed through her pussy, leaving a feeling of floating somewhere near the ceiling. She'd never known a man last more that two or three minutes before, so she revelled in her long, luscious fuck with Jack. But now she was ready to come, to explode, Jack sensed it and started to shaft her a little more forcefully with slightly harder, quicker strokes of his penis in her vagina.

Sheryl felt her senses catch fire, the pulsing in her pussy spread throughout her body, nerve ends tingled and her cunt walls started to spasm. Small orgasmic bursts went off in her brain, Jack's body and cock felt as hard as iron. She surrendered to the growing, overwhelming sensations flooding into her pussy, grabbed Jack around his neck, locked her legs around his waist and lifted her cunt, bucking and thrusting into him.

He responded by pushing into her with long, rapid thrusts and she came in crashing waves of ecstatic, orgasmic delight, arching her back and shuddering her hips, squeezing his cock with her cunt walls until she had not an ounce of energy left. Jack's spunk that had welled up in his balls and gushed along his shaft now spurted in hot strands against Sheryl's cervix. As she felt it coating her vagina, she breathed a long quivering sigh and then lay spent beneath him.

"Say goodnight to Tamara and please fuck me in the morning," she said dreamily before her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep; Jack's cock still inside her.

Jack withdrew slowly and reluctantly, he covered her with the quilt and went to find Tamara.

Tamara had just had her third vibrator induced orgasm, she had relived the moment when Daniel had his hand up her skirt in the car after Annie's party. Only this time she didn't stop him and his fingers took possession of her cunt, before she sat astride his cock, whilst Annie and her sister-in-law, legs spread wide apart, masturbated each other in the back seat.

"Wow," she thought, "incest can be so fucking erotic, as long as it's not my family."

Jack came quietly into the room, he watched her place the vibrator on the bedside table.

"I hope I haven't interrupted anything?"

"No, just finished."

"Who were you thinking about?"

"Daniel and his mother in the car together, I fucked him while she and Annie had incestuous fingers inside each other, fuck knows where that came from but it was electric."

"Do you want me to get in with you?"

"Yes, I do, but go back and get in with Sheryl. Sleep with her, wake with her and fuck her in the morning. She adores you, I can tell. You know she said that she wants us to have a dirty weekend next month."

"Yes."

"Well, I want you and her to go alone. I want her to be your girlfriend, I know she's not looking for a permanent relationship at the moment, so she can be yours, as long as you don't mind me fucking her now and then," grinned Tamara.

"Something tells me you've got other plans."

"Maybe, I want to invite Alena to stay with me for a weekend and I'm contemplating allowing myself to be seduced by an MP's wife. Then there's Celia's son Ben, I know I said it was a one off but I can't stop thinking about him, I know he's only twenty five but fuck, he's hot. I want him to fuck me in the car, then I promise I'll leave him alone"

"I'd also like to play a bit closer to home, I know we have a 'don't shit on your own doorstep' rule but I want to seduce Zelda, she's got a gorgeous body and there's something very sexy about her, it's the way she looks at me sometimes, the vibes she gives off, I may be wrong but I think she would be receptive. I've got a fantasy about fucking her with a strap on against a wall in the primary school admin office where she works."

"Fuck me Tamara, that's quite a list, go for it darling but remember, I want the details, and be careful with Ben and Zelda, they're very close to home, you'll have to make sure you can trust them. Who's the MP's wife? Is it your Chair of Governors?"

"Yes, I knew you'd be turned on by all of that, now go back to Sheryl and let me get some sleep."

Jack got back into bed with Sheryl and allowed his cock to harden at the thought of the new adventures that Tamara had just outlined to him. He wanted to fuck her whilst listening to her describe more details of her intended conquests, but he was tired too. He drifted off to sleep dreaming of fucking Sheryl again in the morning. He loved the idea of a Tamara approved affair with her.

Tamara closed her eyes and glowed with satisfaction, her already long string of conquests was going to get longer. Her darling Jack would have two women in his life from now on, and she would have whoever she wanted, whenever she wanted, wherever she wanted. She cupped her pussy with her left hand, and her breasts with her right hand, and fell into a deep delightful sleep full of erotic dreams.