Tamara In Stockings Ch. 08

Story Info
She seduces and dominates her grateful conquests.
14k words
4.81
9.7k
7

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight: The Queen Of Clubs

Tamara's plan had worked, just as she had hoped, Sheryl had been enthralled by Jack. She stayed in bed with him all of the snow bound Sunday morning after the shopping, seduction and sex of the previous day. They fucked several times before Tamara joined them. She sent Jack to prepare brunch whilst she and Sheryl indulged in mutual fondling and fingering, which inevitably ended with them eating each other's pussies; muffled orgasmic squeals and groans escaped from mouths full of cunt.

Over lunch, the three lovers set out the boundaries of their relationships. Jack and Sheryl were to see each other, discretely, about once a fortnight and Tamara might occasionally join them or see Sheryl alone. Sheryl went home in the mid afternoon before it got dark, there was still snow and ice on the roads, so Jack followed her just in case she needed assistance.

She invited him in just long enough for him to fuck her from behind, bent over her dining table, with her skirt around her hips. Her heeled knee length boots, stockings and suspenders had Jack hugely aroused, he soon felt his come surging through the shaft of his erect cock to coat the walls of her cunt. Sheryl kept pace with him by using her right hand to finger herself, she came hard. When he returned home, Tamara gave him a knowing smile and expressed the hope that Sheryl had left him with enough 'energy' to satisfy her later on.

********************

The first school governors' meeting of the Spring term took place on a Tuesday evening in the last week of January 1999. As well as the usual attendees, the meeting was watched by two 'unofficial' observers. Tamara's car was being serviced, so Jack had given her a lift to work and picked her up again in the evening. He had to work later than usual and didn't get to the school until after 7.30pm.

Jack knew where Tamara's office was so he went up to let her know he had arrived.

"Oh hi honey, let me just put these files away and I'll be with you. Good day at work?"

"Long one, I'm looking forward to us opening a bottle and getting cosy."

"Easy tiger, we've got to eat first, let's pick something quick up, or do you prefer the pub?"

"Good idea, let's go to the pub, the grub's okay there."

Tamara put her coat on. She was wearing a red, polo necked, tight fitting jumper, black knee length skirt skirt that was cut on the bias, a black six strap suspender belt, barely black stockings and four inch black heels. Jack thought she looked ravishing as usual.

They walked along the corridor past the library and saw, through the glass doors, that there was a governing body meeting in session. Tamara could see Miriam looking very, professional and sophisticated in an expensive grey skirt suit, pale blue shirt and black high heeled court shoes.

"There she is Jack, doesn't she look sexy and supremely assured?"

"Yeah, I can see the attraction."

In one corner of the library, there was a half glass cubicle office, which could also be accessed from the corridor. Shelves full of books stood in front of the glass windows, so it wasn't possible to see inside from the library, but Tamara knew that it was possible to see into the library from the office, by peering through the bookshelves. The door into the cubicle office from the library was closed.

"In here," gestured Tamara, "but be very quiet, close the door carefully," she said in a whisper.

From their vantage point, Tamara and Jack could see Miriam clearly, sitting at the head of a long set of tables. Voices were muffled, so they could only sense the tone of what was being said, rather that the content. Miriam looked almost regal, her body language was confident and professional as she commanded the whole room. Tamara was turned on by her. Jack stood behind Tamara and caressed her buttocks under her coat; she became even more aroused and gave a soft moan as he lifted her skirt and pushed two fingers inside her panty gusset from behind as she bent over slightly to look through the bookshelves.

"Is she turning you on?"

"God yes, and so are you, you bastard."

"Would you like to fuck her?"

"Fuck yes, she's so in control and assertive. Look at those gorgeous long legs, I'd love to feel her breasts... get my hand up her skirt and my fingers inside her panties; make her dance to my tune."

Jack was massaging Tamara's clitoris as he spoke and she was becoming very aroused, "Then you'd push her skirt up and get her on her back and pull her panties off to reveal her pussy. How would you like her high heeled legs wrapped around your waist while you fucked her with your strap on?"

This tipped Tamara over the edge.

"Ohh, fuck Jack, I'd love that. I'd love to make her beg for it. Ohhh! Jack, oh God, ohhh, I'd love it, oh fuck, I'm coming, ohh, you know I'd love to dominate her you bastard," whispered Tamara as she came.

Jack's cock was bursting but they could hear footsteps, and keys jangling in the corridor. They decided it was too risky push their luck any further. They smiled and said hello to the caretaker on the way out. As Jack drove them home, Tamara unzipped his fly and kept him hard until he took a diversion along a quiet lane and pulled into a secluded gateway. She sucked him off, his semen coating the back of her throat.

********************

Two days had passed since the governors' meeting, Tamara lived in hope that, the next time she saw Miriam in school, she'd be able to determine whether or not there was any prospect of being seduced by her. But today, she had other things on her mind. She had managed to acquire Ben's mobile phone number. For the past few months, since she seduced him at his parents party, she had fantasised about being fucked by him in her car somewhere local and daring. She texted him during morning break.

"Hi Ben, it's Tamara, are you still at a loose end?"

"How do you mean?"

"Are you available if I need some urgent work doing?"

"Yes, is it special private work?"

"Yes, you could say that, I've got a gap in my... schedule that needs filling."

"I still dream about the last time I filled your schedule."

"Can I meet you at the village hall tomorrow night at ten?"

"Ten, you sure?"

"Yes ten, but make sure no one sees you."

"Okay yes, see you then."

The village hall was about a quarter of a mile from Tamara's house, usually an easy walk but she wasn't dressed for walking. Jack had a key to the hall, he had acquired it somehow as part of his role on the local parish council. The hall was well used and considerably warmer than the car on a freezing January night. Tamara knew that the Friday evening yoga class finished at nine thirty and the hall would be vacated by nine forty five.

She dressed for sex, wearing only a six strap suspender belt, black fish net stockings and black five inch heels; her bra and panties had been left in her drawer. Over these sparse garments she wore a stylish mid-grey mackintosh, with the collar up, and a tie belt. Jack wished her happy fucking as she deliberately flashed her stockings tops at him whilst swinging her legs into the driver's footwell. It was dark and cold as she pulled off the driveway.

As she pulled up outside the village hall she could see a figure lurking in the shadows of the porch way. With some relief she recognised Ben as he stepped into the sodium glow cast by the streetlight. Ben was wearing jeans and a jumper with a warm jacket, his heavy one day old beard growth made him look even more desirable to Tamara.

"Good, you're on time, and you look fucking hot as usual," said Tamara as she unlocked the main door.

"So do you, you're like the world's sexiest private detective."

"Come on through to the back room."

"What's in there these days?"

"A snooker table, I hope you've brought your balls and cue"

Before Ben could think of a witty reply, Tamara strode across the main hall toward the door to the back room, her hips and coat tails swaying sexily. Once inside the room, Ben reached for a light switch, but she grasped his hand and stopped him.

"Leave the lights off, we don't want anyone disturbing us do we?"

"No, I suppose not."

As their eyes grew accustomed to the darkness, Ben realised, with the help of a nearby security light shining through the narrow windows near the ceiling, that he could see that Tamara's throat and cleavage were uncovered. His cock twitched as it dawned on him that she might be naked under her coat. She looked stunning in the half light, eyes sparkling and mischievous and the most arousing 'follow me home and fuck me' shoes Ben had ever seen.

"So, your mum tells me that you're engaged now?"

"Er, yes... I er..."

"Don't worry, no one is judging you, I screw around now and then and Jack loves it."

"Really?"

"Yes really, your father sniffed around me a few times in the past and I might have obliged if he'd ever been sober. Where does your fiancé live?"

"Barnham, on the new estate, just down from the show house."

"Mmm, you can show me later but right now I want you to fuck me on the snooker table"

Tamara undid her belt and let her mac fall slowly off her shoulders revealing her scantily clad body. Her breasts hung perfectly and her hairy mound looked inviting. She looked stunning and Ben's eyes drank her in.

"Fuck me Tamara, you're fucking incredible."

"No Ben, you fuck me, now, on here. I want you naked," she said as she sensuously eased her backside, then her stocking clad legs, onto the snooker table and laid back on her elbows with her legs spread wide open. Ben hurriedly undressed and climbed onto the table like a big cat stalking its prey. His cock was already at full stretch as he sank his hips between her legs and kissed her hungrily. She grabbed the hair on the back of his head and pulled his face into hers, their mouths locked together in an urgent kiss. Then she reached down with her right hand and took charge of his cock, bringing it close to the entrance of her cunt hole.

As she guided him into her she said, "Ride me, fucking ride me you gorgeous bastard, I want your beautiful cock, ride me hard."

Ben grunted.

"Ummph, urrgh, I won't last, you're such a fucking turn on, I won't last."

"This isn't a long night of passion, just fuck me hard, I'll sit on your face if you come too soon."

Ben did as she instructed, he thrust into Tamara as the snooker table creaked and the balls clicked in the pockets. She wrapped her legs around his waist and urged him on.

"Fuck me, fuck me with you big hard cock you bastard, fuck me, come on, fuck me, do it, do it, give it to me, aarghh, ride me, fuuucckk, fuck, come on ride me..."

Ben was beside himself with red hot desire and arousal, he couldn't keep it in any longer. Tamara's lewd declamations, combined with her alluring sexual presence, led, inevitably, to him releasing his load into her cunt in several powerful spurts. As he came she felt the heat of his desire, his cock and come filled her and she roared her orgasm into the room; she held onto his shoulders as his pelvis thrust his cock into her like a piston.

When he had sufficiently recovered, Ben said, "That was amazing, I've had more than my fair share of attractive young women, but none of them can hold a candle to you."

"Thank you Ben, that's very flattering coming from you."

"It's true. Do you want to sit on my face now?"

"No, I've got a better idea, come on."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Ben got dressed quickly and followed Tamara. They got into her car and she drove to the new estate in Barnham. Tamara distracted him by telling him how she had fantasised about him when he was an eighteen year old in the sixth form at school. She described how she'd wanted to wank him off in the male students' shower after finding him alone and naked in the changing rooms. Ben's cock gradually enlarged again as he listened to her erotically charged fantasy. He had hardly noticed that they had pulled up on his fiancé's street.

"Which one is it then?" asked Tamara.

"Third on the left, with the light on upstairs."

"Does she live alone?"

"No, she's sharing with her sister, why?"

Tamara pulled up outside the house and switched off the engine. The curtains were closed and no one stirred in the house. There were no street lights yet at this end of the road. She reached over and pulled Ben toward her, deftly undoing his fly and getting a grip on his cock.

"Tamara, no, we'll be seen."

"Nonsense, it's pitch black and even if she does look out of the window, she'll have no idea whose car it is."

Tamara soon had Ben rock hard again, she clambered across to the passenger seat to sit on her prize. She sat facing forwards so that she could cup his balls, this had him half way to an orgasm in no time. With her free left hand, she took his left hand and pressed it onto her cunt lips. She thrust her hips and caressed his balls whilst he rubbed her wet pussy. Tamara came first, grunting with effort and delight, Ben soon followed, as he did so, the bedroom curtain moved slightly and a face peered out into the darkness. It was Ben's attractive fiancé, her hand shading the reflection of the bedroom light on the window, trying to make out shapes in the darkness. She looked directly at the car for several seconds but couldn't make anything out so she gave up and closed the curtain.

"Oh fuck, she saw us, I know she did."

"No she didn't, relax, she couldn't see a thing. But what you must never forget is the night that your girlfriend looked right at us, while you fucked me. And if that doesn't make you rock hard every time you shaft her then nothing will."

"My God you're an artful, dirty bitch Tamara."

"And don't you forget it stud."

"Right, I'll take you home now, but two things: first you must promise me that if you ever marry that lovely girl, you'll fuck me on your wedding night; and second, if you ever breath a word about me to anyone, I'll nail your underpants to her door with a sign saying Ben fucked me here. Got it?"

"Yes Ma'am, God, I wouldn't mess with you Miss Miles."

"It's Ms Fox now Ben."

"Mm, fox by name and foxy by nature."

Tamara smirked to herself as she drove back to the village, She'd got Ben exactly where she wanted him and she'd been deadly serious about fucking him on his wedding night, a fact that she impressed upon him again before she let him out of the car at the top of the lane where he lived.

Jack had waited up for her, she almost dragged him into the lounge, opened her coat and laid on her back on the large sofa looking so irresistible, that Jack hurriedly removed his jeans and t-shirt.

"I take it that it was a successful night then?"

"Ben's cock was inside me just five minutes ago, I want your cock now, I want you to come inside me and your fluid to mingle with his, it's the nearest I'll ever get you to another man's prick so I'm going to enjoy it.

********************

Half term was approaching and Tamara had arranged for Alena to stay with her over the first weekend. She was back with Jed again but she needed a 'fix' of Tamara.

"I'd gladly leave him for you honey but I know that you and Jack are inseparable," said Alena on the phone.

"You're right darling, he's the one, not necessarily the only but he is the one."

Sheryl was delighted at the prospect of getting Jack to herself for a weekend. They planned to stay in a secluded self catering bungalow on the Suffolk coast. Sheryl didn't want to 'skulk' around for the whole weekend so they planned to eat at a popular restaurant on at least one evening. But all of that was still two weeks away.

On the day after being fucked by Ben, Tamara crept up behind Jack as he had just finished cleaning his teeth and was just about to begin shaving. He was completely naked, so she put her left arm around his waist and reached around for his cock with her right hand. Jack murmured his approval as she pressed her nipples and mound into him, got him hard then wanked him off into the hand basin.

Later, in the afternoon, she wanked him off in kitchen the as he was preparing the evening meal. This time, spoon still in his hand, erect cock poking out of his fly, his come spattered onto the tiled floor. Tamara almost, but not quite, hoped that they would be seen by their attractive neighbour as she looked out of a back bedroom window whilst doing her needlework.

Back at work on the following Wednesday, Tamara bumped into Miriam in the corridor near her office. Miriam was dressed like a chic, sexy 50's housewife, in a flared green dress that emphasised her bust and waist, a matching black bag and heels, and black dangly earrings and pearl necklace. The two women exchanged pleasantries and gravitated toward Tamara's office. They stood together just inside the doorway.

"So how is the new job going?" asked Miriam.

"Very well thank you, I really appreciate your support."

"Good, good, I love to see a smart, intelligent women being successful. it's not easy doing a responsible job, looking so well presented like you do and running a home. We all need a helping hand sometimes... Well look, I must dash, but don't forget, if there is anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask," said Miriam as she held Tamara's right elbow in her left hand and clasped her right hand with hers.

Tamara thought the word "anything" had been given a certain emphasis.

They looked intently into each other's eyes for a moment then Miriam left and Tamara watched her sexy progress along the corridor to the Head's office. She was as sure as she could be that she had been hit on again by Miriam. She decided to probe a little further. That evening at home she texted Miriam.

"Hi Miriam, you said again today to let you know if there's "anything" you can do for me. Just wondering if you used the word in its most intimate sense?"

"Yes, I believe I did."

"In that case, I assume that "anything" includes fucking me?"

Tamara held her breath, if she had misjudged things it could have been disastrous.

"Yes, but I was thinking more along the lines of you fucking me."

Huge relief preceded Miriam's next message.

"You must delete these texts, I can't afford to take any risks. I'm in school again next Tuesday and will call on you. What time are you free?"

"11.30 or 2.30."

"Can we make it 3?"

"Teaching then but can leave students for five mins."

"Good, your office at 3."

********************

The weekend arrived and Tamara and Jack went for a drink in their local on the Saturday evening. They bumped into Joe and Zelda who lived around the corner from them. Tamara's heart leapt, she'd told Jack that she'd had the hots for Zelda for quite a while and that she hoped that Zelda might be receptive.

Tamara knew Joe well, he used to baby sit for her sons over a decade ago. She quite fancied him and had almost thrown herself at him one night after arriving home from a night out with her ex husband. Her ex had gone to put the car in the garage whilst Tamara paid Joe for babysitting. He was in his early twenties at the time and she was thirty five. She was a little tipsy and had kissed him as she pressed the bank note into his hand. Joe had been turned on by the kiss but was embarrassed so he left hurriedly and the incident was never mentioned again.

Now Joe was married to Zelda and, if anything, Tamara fancied Zelda more than Joe. She was blonde, tall and leggy with a perfect bottom, firm breasts and a slim waistline. She wore a tight fitting sleeveless striped top and a black suede mini skirt. Her black fishnet stockings and knee high boots left Tamara highly aroused. Zelda explained that she was dressed as a Bond girl; they were going on to a party later.

Jack sensed that Tamara wanted to get Zelda alone so he engaged Joe in conversation. Tamara slowly edged Zelda away from Joe and it wasn't long before they were several feet away in the crowded pub.