Tamara In Stockings Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I must say you look stunning Zelda. You'll have to fight the men off tonight, and probably some of the women too."

"Thank you Tamara, you look pretty fucking hot yourself."

Tamara was in a tight knee length green skirt that buttoned up one side. It just showed hints of her suspender clips depending on how she sat or stood. Her black high heels and barely black stockings matched her tight black polo neck jumper.

The two women continued their light hearted yet serious banter.

"Thank you, that's a compliment coming from a babe like you."

"You mean Bond girl surely."

"Oh, absolutely, and the sexiest Bond girl I've ever laid eyes on."

"Oo stop it, we'll have to get a room at this rate." Laughed a tipsy Zelda.

Tamara's whole being was aroused and her fluid started to seep from her pussy. She touched Zelda's skirt and brushed the back of her right hand along her left thigh feeling for suspender clips. Zelda didn't pull away.

"Mmm that's a beautiful skirt, where did you get it?"

"I've had it years, Oasis I think."

"Lovely suede and very sexy. Can you wear stockings with it?"

"I am, long hold ups that finish right at the top of my thighs."

Tamara's panty gusset developed a wet patch.

"I just love the feel of stockings, don't you?" said Tamara.

Zelda let Tamara take hold of her hand and press it lightly against one of her suspender clips through her skirt.

"Oh Tamara, you temptress, Jack's a lucky man."

Jack came over with fresh drinks, double gin and tonics to help Tamara with her seduction.

"Here you go girls, message from Joe, Zelda, he says you'll be off to the party in about twenty minutes."

"Okay Jack, thanks."

"And you're a lucky woman, he's a sexy bloke isn't he?"

"He is, and he lets me play away sometimes," said Tamara with a 'come hither' look in her eyes.

"Do you mean?"

"Yes, he gets off on it. Keep it to yourself though, we try to be very discreet.

"Wow, how many men have you er... played away with?"

"About a dozen or so... but that's only half the story."

"What do you mean?"

Tamara gave Zelda one of her meaningful, alluring looks.

"Oh wow Tamara, you don't mean...?"

"Yes I do."

"How many?"

"You'll be number twelve."

"Oh my God Tamara, you're flirting with me."

They were half way down their drinks and both feeling uninhibited. Zelda was nicely 'lit up,' she'd already had two doubles before this one.

"I thought you were flirting with me!"

Zelda's cheeks burned and her pussy tingled just a little.

"God I feel half pissed already."

"Don't change the subject, you were flirting with me and enjoying it."

"Okay, okay. I find you very sexy, I always have."

"The feeling's mutual, what are we going to do about it?"

"God, Tamara, I'm out of my depth here, I don't know how to do this."

"Finish your drink and come to the 'ladies' with me."

When they arrived in the ladies toilet, Zelda needed to use the facilities, so Tamara waited outside the cubicle pretending to see to her make up if anyone came in. Zelda finished and opened the cubicle door, Tamara eased her back into the cubicle and locked it again. Zelda had her back to the wall so Tamara fixed her eyes on her lips and moved toward her. She pressed Zelda against the wall and kissed her long and sensuously. Zelda responded and soon their tongues were exploring each other's mouths.

Tamara felt Zelda's breasts then moved her right hand down under her short skirt and up over the lacy tops of her hold ups, she loved the feeling of running her hand over course nylon before soft bare flesh. She pressed her fingers into the valley between Zelda's cunt lips and stroked her through her panty gusset. Zelda gave a breathless gasp and kissed Tamara even harder. She felt for the buttons on Tamara's skirt and began to undo them.

The door to the toilets opened and they both froze. Someone went into the adjoining cubicle and started to pee. Tamara and Zelda's spell was broken, they crept out quietly and rejoined the throng in the pub.

"Come on Zelda, we've got to get moving."

Said Joe as he moved toward the door.

"Okay, I'll see you outside in a mo."

"What now?" Zelda asked Tamara.

"Have you got your phone?"

"Yes, just in case the baby sitter needs to contact us."

Tamara found her number and showed it to Zelda.

"Here put this in your phone and send me a message, then we'll have each other's numbers. You can let me know when you've got a couple of hours to yourself and I'll pop round for a coffee and a slice of you."

"Joe usually takes the kids swimming on a Saturday afternoon."

"Okay, I can't do next Saturday but two weeks today should be fine."

"Okay, I'll be in touch."

They hugged and Tamara surreptitiously squeezed Zelda's hand. Zelda swept out of the pub feeling slightly pissed but elated and very, very naughty. She relived the sensation of Tamara's fingers against her mound as she settled next to Joe in the car.

"Success?" asked Jack."

"Hook line and sinker, I almost had her in the ladies. She's going to text me."

"Good, let's have one more then we'll go home and fantasise."

Late morning on the following day Tamara received a text message from Zelda.

"What happened last night? Did we almost fuck in the toilets?"

"Yes, very nearly."

"Hangover this morning so just needed to check that we did actually make out and it wasn't a dream."

"You know we did. Still up for it?"

"Wow! Yes. I can't stop thinking about it."

Zelda said she'd be in touch with a date.

********************

On the Tuesday of the last week before half term, the Head asked Tamara whether she could attend a two day 'Future of Sixth Forms' conference in Milton Keynes at the end of the month. Someone had dropped out and the organisers were looking for a replacement. Tamara agreed to attend and said she'd make the arrangements.

Three o'clock arrived and Tamara found Miriam sitting in her office.

"How can I help you Mrs Bingley?"

"Well I rather thought that I'd be helping you Tamara."

"I think maybe we can help each other, I'm completely at your service."

"Perhaps if I explain you'll appreciate my particular desires. I'm Chair of the local Conservative women's group, Chair of Governors here at the school and a director of several companies. I spend my life with people at my service, It would please me enormously if I could... serve you so to speak."

Tamara sensed that Miriam wanted to be submissive.

"Mmm, yes, I'm sure that can be arranged, after all, you are speaking to the author of the school's discipline and behaviour policy. I might have to be very strict about its application in your case."

Miriam seemed to tremble slightly under Tamara's gaze then she recovered her composure a little.

"I cannot stress enough how careful we must be, I have indulged in... let's call them 'extra curricular activities' over the years, but only with women I trust, can I trust you? In my position, I cannot afford to be caught out."

"Don't worry, leave the arrangements to me, my partner Jack knows an estate agent who owes him a big favour. He's already spoken to her, It'll be a secluded, furnished but unoccupied house on her books and she thinks it's for Jack and his bit on the side. Send me some evenings or weekends when you're free."

"Okay, I trust you, you seem to have everything under control, I'll wait to hear from you."

Miriam offered Tamara her hand, Tamara took it and pulled her closer.

"Not everything under control just yet, but it will be."

Tamara cupped Miriam's left breast with her right hand and brushed her nipple with her thumb, Miriam pulled her hand harder onto her breast and breathed out a fluttering breath.

"You're a very naughty lady, I can see I'm going to have to punish you."

Miriam trembled again, her nipple was hard underneath Tamara's fingers. Tamara gave it a tweak and released her.

"You can go now, let me know when you're available."

Tamara watched her walk along the corridor with a little less self assurance than she had shown on previous occasions.

The following day a text message arrived on Tamara's phone.

"Thursday next week in the evening."

Tamara replied with two messages:

"I will pick you up from Wellington Business Park car park at 7 and drop you again afterwards;"

"Stockings and heels will be compulsory, you will call me Mistress and will only speak when spoken to, is that clear?"

"Yes mistress."

Half term arrived and Tamara and Jack spent the first weekend with their lovers as planned. Tamara welcomed Alena and Jack accompanied Sheryl to Suffolk. Both couples enjoyed good restaurants, sexy dresses and lingerie and long, sumptuous sessions of love making. By the time Tamara and Jack got back together on the Monday afternoon they were full of lust for each other and keen to give the details of their weekends during their foreplay.

On Wednesday, Tamara met her friend Mary for lunch at the Tapas restaurant. They exchanged their news and Tamara was intrigued by the latest developments with Annie and Daniel. Mary told her that Annie and Daniel had split up and Annie had moved back to the area. Her brother refused to have anything to do with her but his wife, Daniel's mother, had visited her to try to rebuild their relationship as sisters in law. Mary had seen them having a quiet lunch together in the restaurant of a local garden centre a couple of days earlier.

The meeting was a little tearful, Annie's sister in law had comforted her more than once by putting her hand over Annie's and leaving it there. Later, in the car park, Mary had seen them hug warmly as they said goodbye to each other. Annie's sister in law had given her an affectionate kiss on the cheek and hugged her tight again. Mary had stood just inside the exit watching all of this, hoping that she wouldn't be seen. As Tamara listened she imagined the sisters in law in the back of her car again, with their hands up each other's skirts. This time Daniel was absent from her fantasy.

"Are you okay Tamara, you're miles away?"

"What? Oh yes, sorry, I was just thinking how difficult it must be for both of them."

********************

Tamara spent most of Thursday looking forward to putting Miriam under her spell. Jack had previously made arrangements with the female estate agent that he had caught masturbating in his bedroom a year ago. She had been surprised that he had contacted her after such a long time but, still being alarmed at the prospect of losing her job, she readily agreed to provide a vacant house for him.

Jack watched Tamara getting ready. It was excruciating because she looked so incredibly erotic by the time she had finished, but he knew that she was off limits. She looked stunning in a tight black leather jacket, unbuttoned to her cleavage, a low cut black and red basque, a tight black leather skirt, very high black stilettos and nearly black stockings with seams. Her suspender straps and clips protruded through the leather skirt and the outfit was completed by the riding crop that she flexed between her hands. Her lips and fingernails were scarlet and she wore long teardrop jet black earrings.

Jack watched her put on her long grey coat that concealed her outfit until she was ready to reveal herself to Miriam in all of her intimidating glory. His cock was near to bursting and even he was a little anxious about which Tamara would return home later.

Tamara pulled into the car park at the business park. She spotted Miriam's large Jaguar XS and parked a few spaces away. The car park was well lit and Miriam, looking anxious, quickly got out of her car and teetered sexily to where Tamara was waiting. She let out a sigh of relief as she settled into the relative safety of the passenger seat next to Tamara. She was terrified of being seen and recognised.

"Mmm, you look very appealing Miriam but are you wearing stockings as instructed?"

"Yes mistress."

"Show me."

Underneath a very well cut, stylish cream long coat Miriam wore an elegant flared blue dress that showed off her bust and waist. The dress had white detailing around the collar, short sleeves and belt. At her throat she wore a very expensive pearl necklace with two strands of pearls. As she lifted the flared skirt up over her thighs, she revealed nude stockings held up by an expensive four strap white satin suspender belt and beautiful white satin panties. Tamara took in the erotic sight from her suspender straps along her shapely legs to her four inch high cream court shoes. Her matching clutch bag and small creamy white fascinator made her look the epitome of sexy 50's upper class chic.

Miriam's gorgeous, classy appearance left a large damp spot in Tamara's panty gusset. She felt a surge of lust spread through her pussy, thighs and abdomen. She wanted to drag Miriam into the back seat and take her forcefully with the strap on cock that was nestling in her leather bag, along with other instruments that would seal Miriam's submission.

"Mmm, very nice, very nice indeed."

Miriam gulped and tried to steady her breathing. She'd had flings with women in the past but she'd never felt such an urge to submit, Tamara's erotic beauty and considerable sexual charisma had cast such a spell over her that she was powerless to resist. She couldn't work out why she felt so meek and passive in Tamara's presence, all she knew was that Tamara had somehow tapped into a deep, erotic need for her to be utterly dominated and sexually humiliated.

"It'll take about twenty minutes to get to the house, if you displease me on the way I will punish you hard, do you understand?"

"Yes mistress I understand."

Miriam removed her coat and sat looking very, very desirable in her flared dress.

"Good, now open the glove box, take out the wand vibrator and use it on your pussy."

Miriam did as she was told, she sat with her gorgeous stocking clad legs spread wide apart and played the wand on her cunt lips and clitoris through her panties. She began to moan softly. Tamara struggled to keep her eyes on the road as her pussy twitched excitedly. Miriam's arousal grew steadily and her breathing became ragged, she emitted such soft sexy little breaths and moans, that Tamara came close to having a spontaneous orgasm.

Tamara knew that Miriam was also close to coming.

"Stop that now you dirty little slut, that was just to warm you up."

Miriam shuddered with guilty pleasure at being called a slut.

"Are your panties nice and wet?"

"Yes mistress, very."

Miriam's dress was still up around her hips, Tamara reached over with her left hand and pressed her fingers hard into her mound, Miriam gasped.

"Oh mistress, that feels good."

"I told you not to speak unless spoken to, you have displeased me now and you will be punished."

Tamara withdrew her hand as she said this, and left Miriam's cunt crying out for stimulation. She noticed Miriam's right hand slowly move between her legs.

"Stop that you slut, leave yourself alone and pull your dress down."

Tamara knew the town that she was heading for. She'd lived there for a while with her ex husband. She found the secluded house on a quiet street in the suburbs. It was very dark as the two women got out of the car and made their way to the front door, Tamara carried her bag of 'essential' equipment. The frontage was concealed by a low wall and mature trees and shrubs, so they felt quite safe as Tamara put the key into the lock. She opened the front door, switched on the light on the landing, and instructed Miriam to go upstairs. The skirt of Miriam's dress swayed sexily up the staircase and it was all Tamara could do to keep her hands off her lovely submissive.

They entered the large main bedroom. There was a king size bed with a long padded seat at its foot. Tamara removed her coat to reveal her dominatrix outfit, Miriam's chest heaved with arousal and mild panic. Tamara held the tip of her riding crop under Miriam's chin and spoke in a menacing tone.

"You have failed to show me proper respect. You were expressly forbidden to touch yourself without my permission."

"I'm sorry mistress, please forgive me."

"No, there is no forgiveness, you will be punished, it's the only way that you will learn to obey me without question."

Tamara removed the riding crop from under her chin so that Miriam could drop her head in shame and tremble slightly.

"Now slut, take off your dress and get on your knees in front of me."

Miriam shook slightly, she found it even harder than usual to unzip her dress, so Tamara pulled the zip down without ceremony. The dress fell off her shoulders and she stepped out of it and placed it on a chair. Then she knelt in front of her mistress. Tamara took hold of her head with her left hand and pulled it against her mound, pressing hard against her leather skirt.

"Can you feel my pussy in your face slut? You're going to worship it later but first I'm going to teach you a lesson. Stand up. Don't move."

As Miriam stood in front of her, Tamara removed her panties with the end of her riding crop by hooking it into the waistband on each side in turn and pushing them down until they fell to the floor around Miriam's ankles. Then Tamara walked slowly around behind her and, with one hand, skilfully unclipped her white satin bra and let it fall to the ground too.

Miriam stood there in just her suspenders, stockings and high heels with her pearl necklace and earrings completing her seductive feminine appearance.

"Get on your knees and lean over the seat longways."

Tamara took the soft red rope from her bag and bound Miriam's wrists to the legs of the stool at one end, and her knees to the legs at the other end. She could feel Miriam trembling at her touch as she lay prone, face down over the padded seat, with her shapely buttocks and cunt on display from behind.

"What are you going to do mistress?" Asked a faintly alarmed Miriam.

Tamara realised that Miriam didn't want her rectum penetrating.

"Relax bitch, I'm only interested in your cunt."

Miriam let out a sigh of relief and her juices started to trickle out of her pussy. Tamara saw the wetness seep slowly over her labia and down her left leg. Standing behind Miriam, she removed her tight leather jacket, skirt and panties and fitted her new large double strap-on cock that penetrated her as well as her intended fuck. She knew that Miriam was very wet so she knelt down behind her, parted her swollen labia, and thrust the cock up into her waiting cunt.

Miriam gasped.

"Oh God."

"You've asked for this bitch."

Tamara fucked Miriam with long thrusting movements until she judged that they were both close to coming. Then she pulled out, got up and moved to the side of the stool.

"Are you frustrated now slut?"

Miriam was desperate for her orgasm, she had fantasised about how Tamara would fuck her for several days.

"Yes mistress, please fuck me, please make me come, I'll do anything you ask, but please fuck me."

"Silence bitch, clean my cock."

Tamara pushed the cock, still smeared with Miriam's juices, into her mouth and made her suck it. Miriam's head lay on one side as Tamara fucked her mouth with the cock.

"Do you understand that you are my fuck toy from now on?"

Miriam nodded her head as best she could with a mouth full of strap-on cock.

Tamara felt elated, she was in total control, and loving every minute of teaching her posh bitch a lesson, she untied her arms and legs.

"Now lie on your back bitch."

Miriam did as she was told and Tamara tied her arms and ankles to the seat legs and stood over her looking at her vulnerable exposed pussy.

"Do you like being fucked slut?"

"Yes mistress."

"Do you enjoy being put in your place by a strong woman?"

"Mmmm, ohhh yess."

Tamara lowered herself onto Miriam's helpless womanly body and entered her again with the strap on. She began shafting her slowly and deliberately.