Tamara In Stockings Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you like this slut?"

"Take me please, please make me come, please mistress."

Do you promise to be obedient from now on slut?"

"Yes mistress, yes, I'll do whatever you say but please fuck me, I want to come."

"You are my bitch from now on, and only mine. You will kiss my feet and lick my pussy whenever I desire it, you will always wear stockings and open your legs for me whenever I command you to do so, you will kiss my pussy and submit to me always, is that understood?"

"Oh I will, I will mistress, please make me come, please"

"Will you be an obedient bitch for me?"

"Yes, yes mistress."

Tamara had been teasing and tormenting Miriam by bringing her close to orgasm and slowing down again. Miriam couldn't have concealed how turned on she was if she'd wanted to. Tamara quickened the pace she could see the arousal in Miriam's submissive eyes.

"Will you always be a dirty little slut for me?"

"Yes, God yes mistress, please make me come, please. I'm your obedient bitch now, I'm your submissive slut, I'll do whatever you want but please make me come."

With this Tamara thrust hard into Miriam and gave her a sound fucking. Miriam's whole body, still bound to the seat, jolted in time with Tamara's powerful thrusting, her breast moved in time with the motion imposed on her by Tamara. Her face contorted and her breathing became heavy as her cunt clenched and she came long and loud in a crashing orgasm. Tamara's cunt was on fire, the cock had stimulated her too and she needed satisfying. She untied Miriam form the seat then tied her hands behind her back. Then she sat on the seat, spread her legs and commanded Miriam to lick her pussy,

"Lick me you fucking slut, eat my cunt, make me come bitch, drink my juice and push your tongue inside me... That's it bitch eat me, fucking eat me you dirty little slut... Ohh eat meee, fuuuckkk."

Tamara pulled Miriam's face hard into her cunt and came with a moan and a shudder.

"Don't look so pleased with yourself bitch, we're not done yet."

"I'm sorry mistress."

Tamara moved Miriam on to the bed, hands still tied behind her back. She refitted the double ended dildo, giving a small sigh as she pushed it into her wet cunt. Then she sucked and licked Miriam's breasts until she was wild with desire, arms still bound tight and unable to resist.

She eased the other end of the dildo once more into Miriam's grateful hole.

"Now lets see what you've got bitch, I've always wanted to fuck a Tory wife, to bind her and humiliate her, make her come until she begs me to stop."

Miriam was utterly defeated and submissive by now, but she raised her hips to meet Tamara's thrusting, their mounds rubbed together as Tamara forced the dildo in as far as it would go; Miriam came again with a delicious second orgasm. She could never remember having so little control and so much satisfaction.

Tamara removed the dildo and released Miriam. Then she laid face down on the bed and commanded Miriam to kiss her buttocks. Miriam did so with enthusiasm and Tamara became even more aroused. Miriam licked her and kissed each shapely buttock like the subservient bitch that she had become. Tamara raised herself onto her knees and Miriam willingly licked and kissed her perineum, then used her tongue to lick Tamara's cunt from behind. Feeling Miriam's mouth and tongue between her legs from behind turned Tamara on incredibly; it wasn't long before her bitch had made her come again spectacularly.

They both got dressed, Tamara pulled on her panties, tight leather skirt and jacket, then she helped Miriam zip up her dress.

"It's not over yet you dirty little slut, there's one final punishment for you, come here and bend over my knees."

Tamara sat on the edge of the padded seat and Miriam laid across her thighs. Tamara lifted her dress, pulled down her panties to her ankles and spanked her buttocks with the back of a wooden hairbrush. Despite the discomfort, she could tell that Miriam was turned on again so she used the wooden handle of the brush to fuck her cunt and made her finger herself to another juddering orgasm.

"This is just to remind you of your humiliation. Every time you set eyes on me in future, you will remember me spanking your naughty little bottom and making you bring yourself like the dirty little slut that you are."

When she'd finished she said to a watery eyed Miriam.

"Get on the floor and kiss my feet."

Miriam got on her knees again, lowered her face to Tamara's feet and kissed her shoes and ankles with considerable enthusiasm, her lovely bottom swaying slightly.

"You will always obey me whenever are alone together, even at school. In fact, especially at school. Whenever and wherever I decide to take you, you will surrender your cute little pussy to me, understood?"

"Yes mistress."

"And if you ever want sex with anyone else, or you feel like wanking or using a vibrator, you will text me first for permission. You do have a vibrator don't you slut?"

"Yes mistress and I will beg your permission if I want an orgasm in future."

Tamara drove Miriam back to her car without any further demands. Both women were buzzing with excitement after their decadent, deviant adventure. Their nipples stood erect and their pussies tingled with the afterglow of complete fulfilment and satisfaction. Miriam had loved to submit, Tamara had loved to dominate. It would by no means be the last time that they fulfilled each other's depraved needs.

********************

When Tamara arrived home she was euphoric, she immediately told Jack all of the details which led inevitably to the bedroom. Tamara removed her tight skirt and jacket and rode Jack; there was no way that she would have allowed him on top to fuck her in her dominatrix attire. Jack was in no mood to be rushed and his erection lasted through several of Tamara's orgasms, he eventually came hard as she described in low seductive tones how she would love a threesome with Annie and her sister in law.

As they drifted off to sleep, Tamara's phone buzzed.

"Mistress, I am profoundly grateful to you for providing an outlet for my dirty, perverted lustful cravings. I know I am unworthy but I am so wet, please can I masturbate?"

Tamara grinned to herself and felt a glow of satisfaction. She really had completely conquered the MP's high class, elegant, sophisticated wife and turned her into her bitch.

"You have pleased me by being an obedient bitch. You have my permission to masturbate."

"Thank you mistress."

"And what will you be thinking about when you come?"

"You mistress."

"Good little slut."

At the same time, in a bedroom just around the corner, Zelda, lying next to a sleeping Joe, picked up her phone and dashed off a text message.

"J planning to take kids swimming on Sat pm as usual. Are you still up for finishing what you started in the pub?"

"I think of nothing else, my fantasy is to wear the same clothes and pick up where we left off."

"My God, you've turned me on again, I need a wank now."

"Me too, fuck that's hot, masturbating together, fuck!"

"Wait for mesg before arriving Sat. Shd be I.30ish think of me while you wank!"

On the Saturday morning, Tamara sat at her dressing table getting ready for her rendezvous with Zelda. She had taken great care to replicate her appearance, from the Saturday evening two weeks ago, when she had seduced Zelda in the ladies toilets at the local pub.

She looked into her mirror as she put the finishing touches to her eye lashes. Her tight, black, polo neck top showed off her breasts and her dangling green jade earrings matched her eye shadow. A heavy green necklace fell between her breasts, dividing them perfectly. She wore an expensive black satin bra, panties and six strap suspender belt.

She even used the same perfume before taking a pair of ten denier, barely black stockings out of her drawer, pulling them on carefully and clipping them to her suspender straps. Then she stepped into her four inch high black court shoes and picked up her green knee length skirt that buttoned upon the left side.

Jack couldn't resist having a look at her getting ready, he appeared at the bedroom door as she stood there holding her skirt.

"Just in time lover boy, you can put this on for me."

"You want me to wear your sexy clothes again?" Jack joked.

"Actually, I really do, but we'll save that for another occasion."

Jack chuckled nervously as he went down on his knees and slowly fastened the button at the waistband. Then he did up the rest of buttons, very slowly, one at a time, down the left side of the skirt.

"Do you want them all doing up."

"Yes please."

There was considerable sexual tension between them as Jack finished and caressed her thighs with large hands, feeling for her suspender straps and clips. Then he held her buttocks in his warm hands and Tamara's pussy gave a little twitch. He stood up and pressed his hard cock into her mound. She almost couldn't resist and struggled to tear herself away. Jack eased her away and said.

"God you're perfect, I love to see you like this, dressed up and ready for seduction and sex, don't let me ruin it, go and give Zelda the fucking of her life."

"I love you Jack. When I return you can have me however and wherever you want me.

Just then Tamara's phone buzzed on the dressing table.

"Coast clear, ready and dressed how you want me."

"There in two minutes."

Tamara asked Jack to run her around the corner in his car so that she attracted as little attention as possible. She slipped out of the passenger seat and tip tapped up the driveway in her heels. Zelda opened the front door as Tamara approached, Jack glimpsed her sexy suede mini skirt and knee high boots just before Tamara disappeared inside. He drove home around the block, went straight up to the bedroom and treated himself to a delicious wank knowing that, in ninety minutes or so, when Tamara returned, he'd be hard and ready for her.

Once Tamara had stepped inside, Zelda closed the front door, took her by the hand and led her to the nearby downstairs toilet. As soon as they were both inside she closed the door and leant back against it. Her right hand reached for the hem of her suede mini skirt, she lifted the skirt and massaged her pussy through her panty gusset with her left hand. Her eyes had a sultry, half closed look, her lips pouted.

Tamara needed no second invitation, she closed the gap between them, their lips locked and their tongues probed each other's mouths. Tamara's right hand reached down for Zelda's pussy but Zelda intercepted it with her left hand, pushed it inside the top of her panties and pressed Tamara's fingers between her cunt lips. She moaned her pleasure into Tamara's left ear as she circled her clitoris with Tamara's fingers. Then she reached down with her right hand and started to undo the buttons down the side of Tamara's skirt. She undid the top button just below the waistband then the next two before slipping her hand inside the skirt and underneath a suspender strap.

With her hand threaded through a suspender strap she stroked the top of Tamara's thigh with the backs of her fingers, then she pushed further on and fed her fingers inside Tamara's panty leg and into her pussy. At the same time, she was still pressing Tamara's fingers against her clit and making sexy little breathless noises that showed how aroused she had become.

They kissed again, hard and fulsomely. Tamara took control of Zelda's pussy and pushed three fingers into her hole. She curled them upwards looking for her g-spot. She found it, Zelda thrust her hips forward and breathed into Tamara's ear.

"Fuck me Tamara."

Tamara found Zelda's probing of her mound electrifying, all the more so because she had gone in underneath a suspender strap. But Tamara wanted Zelda's fingers inside her so she eased Zelda's hand out from inside her skirt, unbuttoned the waistband and let it fall to the floor. Still stroking Zelda's cunt, she pulled Zelda's left hand down inside her panties and whispered into her ear.

"Put your fingers inside me."

Now both women stood kissing and finger fucking each other. Zelda put her left hand behind Tamara's head and Tamara grasped Zelda's right buttock underneath her mini skirt; it became a question of who would come first.

"How do you like it with a woman?"

"I fucking love it with you, it won't be the last time. Oh, fuck Tamara, what are you doing to me? You know which buttons to press and just how hard."

"Tamara had Zelda pressed back against the door, and was working furiously with her fingers inside her cunt. Zelda was trying to bring Tamara to the same level of arousal but she couldn't hang on any longer, the intense eroticism of her first time with another woman took her beyond the point of no return. She bucked her hips and came loudly with long feral moans. Tamara was immensely turned on and as soon as Zelda touched her again, she came hard, leaking her fluid onto Zelda's fingers.

When Tamara's orgasm had subsided, she took hold of Zelda's come drenched right hand and pushed it into her mouth, Zelda sucked on her fingers and then licked them clean.

"Have we got time to go to bed?" asked Tamara.

"We've got about forty five minutes."

Zelda opened the toilet door, picked up Tamara's skirt and led her upstairs. Tamara followed her, she couldn't' take take her eyes off her sexy swaying buttocks and stocking tops as they made their inviting progress up the stairs.

In the bedroom, they took each other's clothes off slowly and sensuously. Then they laid on the bed together kissing and fondling. Before long they were fingering each other again, then Tamara suggested the sixty nine position.

"Believe me, it's even better with two women than with a man and a woman. Don't tell Jack I said that," laughed Tamara.

"I've always wanted to do it with a woman, I want to know what it feels like."

"It's best if it's long and slow, don't try to rush it."

Tamara and Zelda licked all around each other's vulvas, then they sucked and licked cunt lips before moving on to vaginal openings. Finally, they paid long sensual attention to each other's clits'. They came together after a good fifteen minutes of licking, nibbling and sucking, grunting their pleasure and hot breath into each other's cunts.

As they laid together in the afterglow of their orgasms, Tamara said, "So, any regrets?"

"God no, there's something very sexy and alluring about you. You're... sexually captivating. All you need do is look at someone in that beguiling way that you have and they'll end up in bed with you. I know I was a bit tipsy but when you turned your electrifying attention on me in the pub the other week, well I just couldn't help myself. You're fucking amazing in bed as well."

"You're extremely sexy and good in bed too. Joe's a lucky man. Do you have good sex with him?"

"Yes, usually, we used to fuck all the time before the kids came along but, well I'm sure you know."

"I do, don't remind me. Look, if you feel the need again and you get a couple of hours to yourself, send me a message. I'd love to go to bed with you again, I almost came when I watched you playing with yourself in the loo, I'd love to watch you do that again."

"Stop it or you'll have me opening my legs for you again."

Tamara got dressed in her stylish, sexy clothes and Zelda threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt ready for her family's return. She kissed Tamara passionately and said she'd definitely find an opportunity to go to bed with her again.

Jack listened to Tamara's description of what she and Zelda had done to each other with a glass of wine in one hand and an erection in the other. When she had finished teasing and arousing him he took enormous pleasure in unbuttoning her skirt, removing her top, bra and panties and fucking her whilst she leant back over the dining table with her heels on the floor and her breasts swaying in time to his thrusting cock.

********************

Tamara arranged for Jack and Sheryl to spend two nights together while she was away on the two day residential course. So as not to arouse suspicion in their neighbourhoods they stayed in a motel in another city. The inconvenience of extra mileage to work was well worth the prospect of getting Jack into bed for two nights as far as Sheryl was concerned. Jack's commute was about the same distance as usual but he would have travelled a long way to have Sheryl's sweet pussy in bed with him.

Tamara arrived at her hotel in Milton Keynes late on the Wednesday evening. She was tired and, after a glass of wine in the bar, she got an early night, but not before she had checked out the other guests. Two men in their late twenties caught her eye. As she passed them on the way out of the bar they said hello and smiled at her, she returned their greetings and smiled back.

She had driven down to the hotel straight after work and was still wearing her smart, grey, pencil skirt suit and three inch high black heels. Her crisp pale blue shirt and dangly black earrings completed the formal, business look. Yet, there was something flirtatious and inviting about the attractive, mature woman that slinked by the table where the two men were sitting. Although she was twenty years their senior, she turned their handsome heads and had them talking about how they'd have liked to follow her up to her room.

She saw the men again at breakfast and exchanged pleasantries with them. They were attending a sales conference across the road at the convention centre. The same venue as the 'Future of Sixth Forms' conference that Tamara would be attending.

Tamara had decided to forgo the casual jeans look for the conference. Now that she was acting Assistant Head, Sheryl had said that she might consider a more formal approach. As it turned out, Sheryl had been right. Most of the course participants were of assistant or deputy head level and were wearing suits and other formal work wear.

Tamara had brought her black skirt suit. She wore it with a formal white shirt and a slate grey necklace and earrings. Her lips and finger nails were a soft red. She looked very attractive and desirable in the tight, buttock clinging pencil skirt. The skirt was tight enough around her thighs to show a hint of suspender clips. She was wearing her black six strap suspender belt with tan stockings and her black three inch heels.

She exuded professional glamour and her, by now, customary allure. She enjoyed the first morning of the conference and contributed well to the discussions. At lunch time, she had no shortage of company, it was clear that she was well respected and admired, both for her leadership skills and her appearance.

On the way back from the toilets, just before the afternoon session began, she bumped into the two young men from the hotel.

"Hello again fella's are you enjoying your conference?"

"It's pretty routine stuff," said Sam.

"Yeah, selling business software isn't as wildly exciting as most people imagine," joked Jaz.

Tamara was strongly attracted to the two good looking men.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry it's a bit dull. What passes for fun here in the evenings?" she asked whilst giving one of her captivating looks.

"There's a night club just a short taxi ride away, we're going tonight," said Sam.

"Why don't you come with us Tamara?" asked Jaz, "We know how to show a lady a good time."

"I'd love to, as long as it's not full of kids the same age as my sixth formers."

"No, you'll love it, we went last year, there's loads of thirty somethings like you there," said Sam.

"Cheeky! Okay, you've sold it to me. What time?"

"We'll meet you in the hotel lobby at 8.30."

"Okay, but I'll warn you that I don't walk far in five inch stilettos."

Sam and Jaz gave each other look that said 'wow!'