Tamara In Stockings Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not far, we'll book a taxi, you just turn up ready to have fun," grinned Jaz.

"You're on, See you later boys."

They watched Tamara sway her hips just a little more than usual as she sashayed back to the conference room. She was pleased with herself for taking the precaution to pack her short red cocktail dress and black stilettos.

Tamara sat with colleagues at dinner in the hotel. A few of them retired to the bar but she made her excuses and went up to her room to get ready for a night out with Sam and Jaz. She felt a tingle of excitement at the thought of how she'd like the evening to end. She imagined herself in bed with both of them, but thought that it was probably unlikely. Still, if she could entice one of them to share her bed, she would consider it a successful evening.

She put on her black satin underwear and clipped barely black seamed stockings to her six strap suspender belt. Her pussy clenched at the sight of her red finger nails as she carefully clipped the stockings in place. She thought of Jack and how much she'd like to dress him in stockings again, but with his full co-operation this time. She pressed her fingers into her pussy as she imagined him in one of her tight skirts and a pair of heels and she made a mental note to see if she could find a pair in size eleven. Then she remembered the business at hand and started to apply her makeup.

She put the finishing touches to her hair, applied scarlet lipstick, arose from the chair and stepped into her short red cocktail dress. The hem of the dress was a good four inches above her knees but still low enough for her to wear stockings. If she was careful about how she sat, a flash of her stocking tops would be deliberate rather than accidental. Her five inch black stilettos came next, she loved these shoes, they raised her up to an impressive five foot nine. Not much below the height of her two new persons of interest she thought.

Sam and Jaz had their breath taken away when they watched Tamara walk out of the lift into the lobby. She looked utterly stunning, the arousal brought about by her appearance reached their penises in no time. They looked very handsome in their suits and open necked shirts. They each took one of Tamara's arms and led her sexy form out to the waiting taxi.

The club was sophisticated, dimly lit and pumped out throbbing beat music. After a couple of long drinks with shots the three of them took to the dance floor. The shots had made Tamara feel light headed and she moved seductively to the pulsing beat. Both men held her and pressed themselves into her when the opportunity arose. She teased and tantalised for many long dance numbers then motioned that she wanted more drinks and a sit down.

After a couple more drinks, some serious flirting and lots of conversation shouted intimately with lips touching ears, they joined the crowded dance floor again. This time there was no inhibition, both men took it in turns to dance with her in a close embrace. They writhed together and pressed their bodies against one another. At one point, she had Sam pressing his hard member into her mound, whilst Jaz pressed his into the cleavage between her buttocks and reached around to hug her midriff, just underneath her breasts, whilst they all dry humped one another to the music.

Tamara was delirious with pleasure. Her head spun as the loud music pulsed through her body and Sam and Jaz fondled her at every opportunity. She looked stunning in her red dress and five inch stilettos moving sensuously to the throbbing beat. The two men took it in turns to lock thighs with her, and simulate fucking her, as the mood and the music aroused her more and more.

Another break for drinks was followed by a third session on the dance floor. Tamara was high on alcohol and the heady dance beat as she teased the two men more and more with her sensuous movement and suggestive looks. She treated each of them in turn to a very provocative slide of her pussy down their thighs as she danced closely. She pushed her mound into their thighs and rubbed her hips against their perpetually hard cocks. Sam held her from behind writhing to the beat with her, moving his hands over her hips and thighs whilst Jaz kissed her deeply and passionately. Her panty gusset was soaked by the juices flowing from her excited cunt.

Eventually, they left the dance floor and found a large sofa in an alcove in a quieter part of the club. More drinks with shots arrived and Tamara started to worry slightly that she might get so drunk that she wouldn't know what was going on. She sat in the middle with Sam on her right and Jaz on her left. She allowed her skirt to ride up so that an inch of stocking top was visible on each leg.

Both men rested an arm and hand on her thighs and she rested her elbows and forearms along the inside of their thighs, close to their penises, as they laughed flirted with one another. The flirting was thrilling for Tamara, her head was spinning but she realised that the three of them were engaging in foreplay and she started to hope that she might have them both.

"Okay boys, I need a break now and stop trying to get me drunk. Another shot and I'll be anybody's."

"That's the plan," said Sam as he leant over and kissed her, forcing her back into the sofa. She didn't resist as his long tongue took possession of her mouth, nor did she resist when she felt Jaz's left hand moving up her left thigh. It was late now and many of the clubbers had become raunchy and uninhibited. Couples were kissing and fondling each other in dark corners.

Both men had their hands on her suspender straps, playing with the clips and massaging the tops of her thighs. Her cunt was soaking wet and clenching repeatedly.

She spread her legs slightly to allow access to her pussy. First Jaz's fingers pressed against her mound then Sam slipped the fingers of his right hand into her panty leg; she was incredibly aroused.

"Take them off they're wet," she mumbled through her kiss with Sam.

Sam and Jaz obliged, each pulling down her panties simultaneously. Sam took charge of them and put them in his pocket. Jaz moved in and kissed her long and hard. Both men found her pussy again and worked her up into an highly erotic state of arousal. Her head was spinning but she'd never felt so alive and open to new possibilities. She reached for their cocks and found them, large, hard and straining to be freed from their confines.

Sam pushed three fingers into her wet hole and probed for her g-spot. Jaz massaged her clit and continued to kiss her passionately. She came with a shudder, hips bucking and thrusting, screaming her delight into Jaz's mouth. The noise of her orgasm was drowned out by the music and their position in a dark alcove meant that they couldn't easily be seen.

"Fuck, fuck, that was awesome guys, I'm done with dancing and drinking now, let's go back to my room. Fuck, I want your cocks inside me."

"Wow, you're so shy and retiring." joked Sam as he kissed her and put his hand up her dress again.

Jaz reached up her dress for her cunt, this time he had the pleasure of pushing his fingers into her wet warm hole. Sam covered her mouth with his and circled her clit slowly with his fingers. She couldn't stop them even if she had wanted to and she came again, with her legs spread wide and her head rocked back, panting and groaning. They fondled her breasts and kissed her as she slowly came down from her orgasm.

Tamara recovered her equilibrium, stood up looking assertive, bent the index finger of her right hand in a come hither gesture, turned on her heels and swayed her hips across the night club floor toward the exit. Sam and Jaz got up quickly to follow her. As she set off a young woman who had watched her being fingered by the two men shouted in her ear.

"Lucky bitch."

"I know, but tell me where you'll be later on and I'll come and fuck you when I've finished with these two."

Tamara swept out of the club with her two young men in her wake. She stepped into a taxi and they scrambled to get into the back seat with her. Jaz managed to get into the back first so Sam sat in the front passenger seat. In the short journey back to the hotel, Tamara kissed Jaz sumptuously and felt his hard cock through his trousers.

Her head was beginning to clear as they paid for the taxi and entered the hotel lobby. Tamara led them to the lift and pressed the button to go up. It was after midnight and the hotel was quiet. She entered the lift first, followed by Sam then Jaz. She grabbed Sam and pushed him against the wall of the lift and kissed him hard whilst feeling for his cock. She unzipped him and pulled out his erection with her left hand, with her right hand she grabbed Jaz's lapel and pulled him toward her, then she unzipped him and pulled his erect cock out of his pants.

Tamara stood there in the lift facing the two men, holding their cocks and masturbating them slowly. They both groaned their pleasure as she continued to manipulate them. The lift door opened.

"My room I think boys."

She led them both, by their cocks, along the third floor corridor. A room door opened and a female guest of about her age, looking like she'd just fucked the occupant, by the way that she was saying goodnight to a male voice in the room, looked shocked and dumbfounded when she saw Tamara pulling the two young men along by their cocks in her wake. The woman found her voice.

"Wow! It looks like you're going to eat them alive."

"I am, and you too if you come back later."

The woman was awestruck by Tamara's prowess as she watched her casually release their cocks and open her door. The two men felt like they'd just been taken by a whirlwind, their hard members still poking out of their flies as they entered Tamara's room.

"I want you both naked and on the bed now."

"That was our plan too," said Jaz.

The two men got undressed, they were both trim and muscular with decent size cocks but Jaz's was definitely the biggest.

As Tamara watched them strip, her juices ran freely down her leg. Sam had her panties in his pocket so there was nothing to soak up her fluid. She managed to undo the zip on her dress and she eased it slowly from her shoulders in a seductive manner. She let the dress down past her breasts and midriff then wiggled it sexily down over her hips, revealing her naked hairy mound and cunt lips. Standing proud in her stockings and stilettos she unclipped her bra and removed it, allowing her breasts to sway with her movement. Sam and Jaz were mesmerised they couldn't take their eyes off her.

Tamara looked majestic in her suspender belt, stockings and heels.

"On or off boys?" she said gesturing to her scanty garments.

"On please," said Jaz, Sam nodded.

Both men lay on their backs with their cocks standing erect. Tamara got onto the bed between them, turned to Jaz and caressed his hard shaft.

"I'm going down on that, and I want you to fuck me from behind," she said to Sam.

Jaz lay on his back as Tamara bent over him and took the head of his cock in her mouth. She slowly engulfed more of his hard rod and started to play gently with his balls. Then she moved her head slowly up and down the shaft, Jaz moaned and started to breath heavily.

Tamara felt Sam holding her hips from behind as he knelt behind her and guided his cock inside her, she was so wet that he slipped in easily and started to fuck her. Sam matched the tempo of Tamara's bobbing head as she massaged the top half of Jaz's cock with her mouth, she used her right hand to massage the base of his cock and he gradually became more aroused.

As Jaz's breathing quickened and he moved closer to orgasm, Sam shafted Tamara harder and she knew she was not far from coming again. She heard Sam grunting and realised he was also close to shooting his load. She managed it perfectly, just as she judged that Sam was going to come, she masturbated Jaz rapidly with her mouth and her right hand. Both men came simultaneously and Tamara felt Sam withdraw from her cunt. She quickly straddled Jaz and eased his still hard larger cock into her vagina.

Tamara fucked Jaz with thrusting energy until she came on him, juices flowing over the base of his cock and his balls. Then she rolled off Jaz onto her back and said to Sam.

"Eat me you sexy bastard."

Sam did as he was told. He gave Tamara a good licking and sucking, even managing to push his long tongue into her hole. This drove her wild and she came again.

Both men needed time to recover. They laid on their backs and waited for the first signs of renewed vigour in their penises. Tamara laid between them kissing them alternately and, after a decent interval, she began to stimulate them. It didn't take long for them both to get hard again. When she judged that they had reached full erection she told them to get up and sit side by side on the end of the bed facing the large mirror on the wall. She sat between them and watched herself stroking their cocks. Jaz on her left, Sam on her right.

The men watched themselves in the mirror being masturbated by Tamara. Her supple wrists and fingers expertly aroused them and brought them to a climax. She knew just where to apply pressure, just where to stroke, just where to grip. Her hands moved faster and faster as they both started to groan, she watched herself giving them erotic pleasure, she had taken control and she felt magnificent.

"Come for Tamara you gorgeous men," she teased.

"Submit to me, let me see you come, shoot your loads for me."

First Jaz, then Sam took their weight on their arms and thrust their pelvises forward. They both groaning loudly and spurted globules of come onto the carpet and over Tamara's hands. She continued to masturbate them, using their own slick juices as a lubricant, until their orgasms had completely subsided. Then still sitting at the end of the bed, she made Sam kneel in front of her whilst she opened her legs wide and pushed his head into her mound. At the same time, She told Jaz to suck and lick her breasts.

She came soon and with complete abandon, stimulated even more by the thought that she had taken on two young men and got the better of them. They looked as though they were making ready to leave as they picked up their discarded clothes so she walked up to them in her five inch high stilettos; she was at eye level with them both as she took hold of their cocks again. She manipulated their limp cocks whilst kissing them alternately. Sam was the first to show signs of an erection, so she turned all of her attention to him and told Jaz to sit down on a chair and play with himself until he was hard again.

She told Sam to get on the bed on his back, his cock was almost fully hard as she straddled him and rode him to her fifth orgasm of the night. Sam laid on the bed spent he hadn't been able to come again but Tamara had made good use of his cock. She turned onto her back and beckoned Jaz over to her. He had managed to become hard again through a combination of watching Tamara fucking Sam and playing with himself.

"Fuck me hard and make me come."

She spent the next ten minutes laying beneath him, legs wrapped around his waist, pulling his cock into her as far as it would go. Jaz started to flag but she noticed Sam next to them watching, cock still hard. She eased Jaz off her and pulled Sam on top and inside her.

"Fuck me, finish me off."

Sam rode her manfully but she was desperate to come quickly so she grasped Jaz's right hand and pushed it between her pussy and Sam's abdomen. She made Jaz lie next to her and massage her clit while Sam was fucking her, this intensely aroused all three of them. She could feel Sam getting even harder and Jaz started to masturbate himself with his free hand. Sam thrust into her with renewed energy, she could feel that Jaz had hooked a finger around the base of Sam's cock and Sam was being driven wild with erotic delight. Sam, still thrusting into her, reached out and grasped Jaz's cock.

She watched Sam come hard inside her, Jaz's hand now completely around the base of his cock whilst he let Sam masturbated him. Jaz released strands come onto Sam's hand. Tamara felt elated at the sight of Sam and Jaz aroused as much by each other as by her. Deviant, depraved feelings were released inside her mind and her cunt, she had a towering orgasm and it was all Sam could do to manage to stay on top of her and inside her. As their orgasms subsided, all three laid exhausted for several minutes.

She sensed that she had taken the two male associates into new territory. She hadn't intended it but she felt such a fucking kinky arousal at the thought of what she had incited them to do to each other. Neither of them spoke, Jaz, looking a little shame faced, was the first to get up and get dressed. As Sam started to stir, Tamara asked.

"Have you two ever fucked each other before?"

"God no," said an embarrassed Sam, "and it won't happen again."

"Well don't be embarrassed boys, you just got caught up in the moment. I have that effect on people. Come on, give me a kiss and let's make up."

She kissed each of them tenderly on the lips and said goodnight. Sam managed a half smile and Jaz said that she'd been an incredible experience. The two men departed to their own rooms, realising that they had bitten off more than they could chew. They had intended to get Tamara on her back and take it in turns fucking her but she had been in complete control of their pleasure and her own.

Tamara took off her suspender belt, stockings and stilettos and got into bed. It was very late so she resisted the temptation to text Jack and Sheryl. She let her thoughts roam over the events of the last five hours or so. Bedding two young men on her terms, and out performing them, had given her an enormous sexual thrill. She wondered what she could possibly do to equal it and she reached for her pussy whilst she drifted off to sleep fantasising about seducing Annie and her sister in law into a decadent, kinky threesome.