Tamara In Stockings Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara drove to the secluded location with Orla's right hand stroking her left thigh and suspender clip. The sexual tension between them was weighty and compelling. Tamara's skirt rode up as she changed gear, Orla placed her palm on the welt of her stocking, before teasingly slipping her little finger inside her panty gusset. Tamara felt a surge of desire and her fluids seeped onto Orla's finger. Orla withdrew her finger and fixed her green eyes on Tamara whilst she sucked it clean.

They arrived at the canal bridge down a narrow lane, it had been abandoned as a through route years ago and was very quiet and secluded. Tamara pulled into an old passing place just before the bridge. Beyond that was a gateway where she knew she could turn the car around later. She told Orla to pull her seat forward and she did likewise, then they got into the rear seat together, Tamara on Orla's right.

They gazed lustfully at each other for several seconds, each unsure as to who would start things off. Then, without a word their lips met and locked in a long sensuous kiss. With their mouths still locked together, Tamara pulled Orla's jacket off over her shoulders and Orla did the same to her. Now they both grappled frantically with each other's shirt buttons before breaking their kiss and, to save time, undoing their own buttons.

They looked admiringly at each other's breasts, Tamara reached around and unclipped Orla's bra, then she undid her own. They had both removed their shirts and were now completely topless. They presented a very erotic sight together with their skirts riding up their thighs and their nipples standing to attention. Orla took Tamara's right breast in her mouth and flicked her tongue around her nipple. Tamara took Orla's right nipple between the fingers and thumb of her left hand and slipped her right hand under Orla's skirt. Orla's legs parted as Tamara felt the lacy stocking tops followed by soft warm flesh.

Tamara, in ecstasy from the skilful massaging of her right breast by Orla's tongue, slipped three fingers inside Orla's panty gusset and pressed her knuckles against the area between her pussy lips. Orla gave a short gasp and her head fell back against the seat. Tamara pressed home her 'advantage' and pushed three fingers into her cunt whilst running her thumb over Orla's clitoris. Then she covered Orla's mouth with hers and probed vigorously with her tongue.

Orla's legs opened even wider as she welcomed Tamara's expert fingering. Her tongue started to take charge of Tamara's mouth. She placed her left hand behind Tamara's head and pulled her in until their teeth clashed. Now she grasped Tamara's right forearm and pulled her fingers out of her hole. Her breathing was ragged as she broke their kiss and put Tamara's fingers into her mouth. She sucked her juices off Tamara's fingers then pushed them back inside her cunt.

With her right hand behind Tamara's head, she pulled her in until their lips met again and released her sweet salty juices into Tamara's mouth. Tamara groaned with intense pleasure at the taste of Orla's cunt. Tamara's pussy was soaking by now and gagging for Orla's touch. She grasped Orla's right hand with her left hand and pulled it up to the hem of her skirt which by now was almost around her hips. Tamara had to shift her position and sit astride Orla to allow better access to her pussy. Once in place, she grabbed Orla's hand again and shoved it between her legs. She pressed the hand into her mound and used it to arouse herself further.

Orla took over and forced four fingers into Tamara's soaking wet cunt. Tamara let out a loud, long guttural groan and her juices spilled over Orla's thighs. Neither woman cared, they were both in a high state of arousal and their carnal lust for each other knew no bounds. Tamara pushed four fingers of her right hand into Orla's hole and they fucked each other rhythmically. They watched each other's breasts move in time to their thrusting before locking lips again.

Loud sounds of intense pleasure filled the car as they fingered each other to climax, their orgasm's approaching like two express trains heading for a collision.

"Ahh, fuck me, fuck me Orla you magnificent bitch, ohh, God."

"This... is... in... credible." said a panting Orla between hard thrusting hand movements.

Tamara came first in a staccato burst of juddering pelvic movements.

"Ohh yesss, ohhh Goddd, ohhh Orrrlllahhh, fuck, fuck, I'm commminng, Orrrlllahhh oh Orrrrrlllllahhhhh, ohhhh."

Tamara collapsed on Orla but still managed to massage her cunt with her fingers.

"Now it's your turn you gorgeous woman, come for me."

Tamara pulled Orla down on her back lengthways along the seat, pushed her fingers back inside her and and covered her pussy lips and clitoris with her mouth. Orla had almost beaten Tamara to an orgasm a moment ago and now her cunt was defenceless against the double assault of Tamara's fingers and mouth. The two women looked devastatingly erotic, their breasts swaying with the momentum of Tamara's motions, their glorious, sexy high heeled, stockinged legs fully exposed by their skirts around their waists.

Orla started to grunt and moan very loudly, she was very close to coming, Tamara played her pussy expertly, bringing her to the edge of orgasm and allowing her to subside again.

"Ohh Tamara what are you doing to me? It's exquisite, your playing me like a fiddle you bitch. Ohhh, yes, that's it, that's it, oh no, don't stop now I'm begging you, please bring me, ohh yes, yes that's it, ohh fuck, no don't stop, please bring me now."

Tamara had Orla at her mercy and she knew it. She decided to finish her off by massaging her clit with her tongue and finding her G-spot with her fingers. Orla's back arched and her pelvis thrust upwards.

"Ahhhh, yesss, yess, yes, fuck yes, ahh, fuck me, ohh fuuuckkk m.. ahhhhhhhhh..."

Orla's orgasm lasted a full twenty seconds, she writhed and juddered under the expert influence of Tamara's tongue and fingers. When she eventually became still, Tamara lay on top of her and kissed her passionately. Orla could taste herself on Tamara's lips and they stayed locked together in an embrace for a while before sitting up and putting their bra's and shirts back on.

They laughed together at the sheer joy of the magnificent sex they had just had. When they got out of the back seat, Tamara pressed Orla against the side of the car and kissed her again with warm lingering lips.

They hardly spoke on the drive back to the pub, both women seemed to be musing on the surprisingly intense feelings that they had for each other.

"I've had sex with many, many women but you are just something else girl."

"That's a compliment coming from you."

"I mean it, I am so looking forward to half term," said Orla as she flashed her large green eyes at Tamara again.

Tamara was utterly smitten, she felt she could drown in Orla's eyes.

"Never mind half term, after that performance I might just spend the rest of my life in bed with you."

It was still light so they avoided any intimacy back in the pub car park. Tamara blew Orla a kiss as she drove away, having promised to text her the next day with the details of their date.

Half term week would be busy, she now had to accommodate Alena and Orla. She'd also promised to fuck Zelda who would be leaving the kids with her mother. She'd agreed to go to a party with Annie and Veronica in the hope that she would be able to watch them fucking in the back seat of Jack's car, while she and Jack masturbated in the front, a particularly hot fantasy that she wanted to become reality.

As if all of that was not enough, she also intended to pay another visit to the lighting shop, in a nearby town, where she had recently been fucked by the owner.

After a blow by blow account of her adventure in the car with Orla, Tamara treated a highly aroused Jack to another fucking. He fell into a deep, satisfying sleep while Tamara's mind was full of theatres, restaurants, sexy clothes and Orla.

********************

After work on the following evening, Tamara visited Sheryl and kept her promise to kiss and tell. The telling came first, the kissing later.

"So come on, out with it, who was it, no secrets from me," said a lively, attentive Sheryl.

"Okay, put the kettle on and brace yourself."

"Have you come across Jessica Hodges' mum?"

"Oh yes, I know who you mean, fit body, captivating eyes... Don't tell me?"

"Yes, but that's not the best bit."

"Go on, I'm all ears."

"She's a sex worker."

"A prostitute! You've paid for sex?" asked Cheryl, incredulous.

"No, God no. Although if she'd sent me an invoice afterwards I'd have coughed up gladly."

"No, she's a female escort, she accompanies women on dates, and has sex with them if required. She also runs a high end female dating agency for women who like to be discreet about their desire for exclusive, or just occasional, female company."

"So how did you..."

"She was the last parent I saw on Monday night. I told her I couldn't talk to her about Jessica without her permission but she said that she was worried that Jessica had got a crush on me. I assured her it was harmless and would soon pass and in the next breath she asked me to get into bed with her."

"You lucky cow."

"Luck had nothing to do with it," laughed Tamara.

"She mentioned in passing that you were hot by the way."

"Mmm, that's nice, so how did things go last night?"

"We met in the Oak, on the bypass. That's when she told me about her 'work.' "

"There was a mix up and she couldn't stay beyond seven thirty so we're getting together at half term. Anyway, I persuaded her to go with me to a secluded spot and we got to know each other better in the back seat of my car. Sheryl, it was spectacular," said Tamara as she emphasised each syllable.

"Okay, let's forget the tea, I'm opening a bottle and you're going to show me just how spectacular on my sofa."

"I suppose that's a direct instruction from my line manager?"

"Yes. It is."

"Good, I'll be delighted to comply."

Tamara texted Jack to say she'd be home late because she was being 'entertained' by his girlfriend.

********************

A freshly fucked Tamara kissed Sheryl goodnight at about eleven forty five and started her drive home. As she drove along a dual carriageway, past the business estate where she had previously met with Miriam, she noticed blue flashing lights behind her and slowed to let the emergency service vehicle past without hinderance. To her surprise, the police car pulled in front of her and stopped.

A wave of guilt washed over her as she wondered why she had been stopped by the police. The passenger door opened and a large male officer walked toward her car. Sitting in her driving seat, her skirt had, as always, ridden up to mid thigh level so she instinctively wiggled her hips a little so that it rode up even higher and revealed the beginnings of her stocking tops.

She let the window down as he approached her. The constable was greeted by the sight of a very attractive mature woman in an apparently very short skirt, showing him plenty of sexy stocking clad leg almost all of the way up to her pussy.

"Good evening madam, have you any idea why we've stopped you?"

"No officer, I'm sorry."

"So you didn't see the red light back there that you drove through?"

"Oh my God, I'm sorry, no, how careless of me."

Tamara opened her legs a fraction, her white silky panty gusset was just beginning to peep out from under her skirt. She looked at the officer with doleful eyes. She hoped that either her stockings or her eyes would do the trick and he would be lenient because he fancied her or felt sorry for her.

"I've never done anything like this before, it was purely accidental. Will it be okay if you let me off with a warning?"

Tamara smiled sweetly but he didn't look at her face.

"Go right at the next island and pull onto the 'Toys R Us' car park please madam and we'll deal with you there."

Tamara couldn't afford three more points on her licence. She drove to the car park with some trepidation. The officer had looked lustfully at her legs and stocking tops but had been inscrutable otherwise. She was wondering what else to do to avoid a penalty when the driver's door of the patrol car opened and a female officer stepped out.

"Please join us in our vehicle madam."

Tamara did as she was asked, she sat in the back behind the male officer while the female officer turned and spoke to her. With the interior light on, she could see that he was handsome and she was attractive with her blonde hair up in a knotted ponytail. They both looked to be in their mid to late thirties. They were in control and confident of their authority.

The female officer had her pad of 'one the spot fine' tickets in her left hand and a pen in her right hand as she spoke to Tamara.

"Running a red light is a very serious and dangerous offence madam."

"Like I said to your colleague, I'm really sorry, It wasn't deliberate, do you really have to penalise me?"

Sitting in the back seat, her skirt had unavoidably ridden up again, the female officer looked at her exposed thighs. Tamara was nervous now and she tried to pull the hem of her skirt down but, because she was sitting, she still left an abundant amount of thigh on display.

"It is also an offence to try to influence my colleague's judgement by flashing your pussy at him."

Tamara was stunned. The female officer pressed home her advantage.

"You have a choice of two options madam. The first is a £100 on the spot fine and six penalty points."

"I thought it was £60 and three points?"

"Please don't interrupt madam. If we deem that your driving was a serious danger to public safety we have the discretion to impose a £100 fine and six penalty points. In addition you will be cautioned for the serious offence of trying to bribe a police officer with sexual favours."

"Oh God. I'm sorry, it's a short skirt and it rides up when I sit down," said an alarmed Tamara.

"Your second option, and the one that we would prefer, is for you to be the dirty fucking slut that you obviously are and to bury your face in my cunt while my colleague fucks you from behind."

Tamara felt first shock, then humiliation and finally arousal.

"Well?"

"Okay, I'll do it but you promise to let me go afterwards?"

The engine started and without answering, the female officer drove further into the business estate until she found and overgrown rough track leading to nowhere in particular. She got into the back of the car, took off her trousers and panties, laid down on the back seat, opened her legs and instructed Tamara to, "Eat me you dirty slut."

Tamara's pussy was very wet as she leaned through a rear door, supported herself on her elbows, forced her tongue inside the officer's tight cunt and proceeded to give her the best oral fucking she'd ever had. At the same time, she felt her skirt being raised from behind and her panties being eased down to just below her knees. She heard an expression of approval and arousal before a hard cock slipped with ease into her willing wet cunt.

The female officer moaned with delight and her colleague grunted his pleasure into the night air. Tamara was also very aroused and groaned her warm breath into the woman's pussy.

"The slut's fucking loving it, and so am I," said the female officer breathlessly.

Her colleague's cock seemed to grow and get even harder as he began to increase the rate of his thrusting into Tamara, whilst holding on to her hips.

Tamara used her tongue and lips to bring the female officer to a luscious orgasm, she came screaming and clutching frantically at the driver's seat on one side and the parcel shelf on the other. This triggered her colleague's orgasm and he splattered Tamara's cervix and cunt walls with half a dozen jets of his warm spunk. Tamara lifted her head and gasped her orgasm into the abdomen of the female officer.

"Fuck, that was fucking amazing," said an impressed female police officer.

"She's the best we've ever had by a mile," said her colleague.

"Fuck me while you're still hard," said the female officer, "you sit in the front and watch, she said to Tamara."

Tamara did as she was instructed to do as the two officers fucked on the back seat. The male officer said that he didn't think he could come again, so his colleague told Tamara to caress his balls and massage his cock until he was about to come, then his colleague sat astride him to finish him and herself off. Tamara treated herself to another orgasm while she watched them both come again.

As she put her key into the front door at almost one in the morning, Tamara wondered if Jack would be awake and how to begin describing the most surprising sexual escapade in which she had ever been involved. She was relieved that he was asleep, she needed time to savour what had just happened to her and to enjoy reliving it again, whilst she sat on the sofa with a glass of wine in her left hand and her pussy in her right hand.

********************

At the weekend, Tamara had a phone call from Alena. After exchanging endearments and pleasantries, Alena asked if she could rearrange her visit which had been planned for the last weekend of half term. Jed had surprised her with a proposed trip to Paris so now she wondered if she could visit Tamara a week earlier. Tamara agreed even though it meant she would have to rearrange her trip to Oxford with Orla. It also meant sharing the house with Jack and Sheryl but Alena didn't mind in the circumstances.

"It's high time I gave that man a good seeing to."

"If you can prise Sheryl away from him."

"I'm counting on your help there darling."

"Mmm, could be a very interesting weekend," said Tamara as her pussy warmed to the idea of three of her favourite lovers all in her bed at the same time.

Tamara need not have worried about the change in arrangements with Orla.

"Don't worry, I can easily go down to Devon with Jessica on the first weekend. I didn't take any bookings for my cottage for the whole week so we can go when we want."

"Thanks for being so understanding. It's worked out quite well for us actually, we've been upgraded to a deluxe executive suite at the hotel. Apparently the local football team are in some Wembley match and half of the city will be in London. The restaurant and Apollo theatre were easy to rearrange."

"Thanks for going to all this trouble."

"It's no trouble, I can't stop thinking about last Wednesday."

"I've seen a client since then, she told me that I'd excelled myself in bed. If only she knew that I spent the whole session imagining that your fingers were inside me."

"Lucky woman."

"Yes, it's odd actually, I've seen her once a month or so for several years now but the last three times she's texted her 'mistress' to ask for permission to have an orgasm. I never really had her down as the submissive type, she's a very confident, successful woman. Anyway, mustn't talk about my clients."

There was a silence.

"Are you still there Tamara?"

"Oh, y-er yes, yes still here. Look I must dash, I'll ring you again soon and I'll see you a week on Saturday, Jack will drop me off."

As Tamara ended the call she muttered under her breath.

"Naughty Miriam, this could get interesting."

Tamara had a couple more arrangements to make so that her week of wall to wall sex would go as smoothly as possible. She needed to fix a definite date with Zelda, and she decided to phone the lighting shop owner to make sure the shop would be empty when she paid him a visit. She exchanged text messages with Zelda.

"Hi Zelda, still up for a get together next week?"

"Yes, looking forward to it v much. What's the plan?"

"Hope you'll indulge me, I've had a fantasy for a while about fucking you in your office at school, seeing you dressed as the gorgeous office totty that you are makes me weak at the knees."