Tamara In Stockings Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, J at work and school empty on Tues, I've got keys."

"Tuesday morning is fine, about 10.30?"

"No probs, kids at my mum's."

"Great, see you then."

"Yes but I'll text you when I'm ready for you, will need to change first."

"Okay."

Tamara knew that Zelda would normally go to her office in casual attire in the school holidays, she'd watched her sexy arse walk by in tight jeans on many occasions in the past. She'd do the same next Wednesday so as not to attract unnecessary attention, then she'd get dressed for sex when she got there.

The lighting shop owner answered Tamara's call.

"Goddard's Lighting."

"Hello, I... erm... obtained a table lamp from your shop a few weeks ago and I'd like your help with inserting a suitable fitting into a socket. Are you by any chance closed for lunch next Wednesday?"

"Ahh, er yes, of course. Next Wednesday, yes I'll definitely be closed for lunch at, shall we say, twelve thirty?"

"Yes, good and I expect you to give me excellent service Mr Goddard."

"Don't worry madam, I can assure you that you will be thoroughly satisfied."

Tamara replaced the phone in its cradle and smiled to herself. All was now in place: Alena, Jack and Sheryl for what would surely turn out to be an orgy on the first weekend; sexy Zelda up against the wall of her office and over her desk on Tuesday; wearing just her heels, stockings and suspenders under her mackintosh to vamp the lighting shop owner on Wednesday; Annie and Veronica with their hands up each other's skirts in the back of Jack's car, while she and Jack watch and masturbate in the front, after the party on Friday; and, sophistication, seduction and sex with the deeply desirable Orla on the second weekend.

She'd planned to spend half term having sex with eight different people. A lively week even by Tamara's standards.

********************

The final week before half term was hard work for Sheryl and Tamara, there had been no time for covert flirting or furtive, affectionate, fondling. They'd both been bogged down with difficult parents and staff problems, so it was with some relief that they put their feet up in Sheryl's office with a cup of tea when school finished on the Friday afternoon.

"Jack's told you that Alena and I will be there over the weekend I hope?"

"Yes, it's not a problem is it, your house is big enough for us to get some quiet time, you and Alena, me and Jack."

"Yes, but I hope it'll be a 'fluid' situation, I'd like to be alone with you at some point."

"I'd love that, to think what my life was like before you opened up new possibilities."

"You don't have to answer this Shez but have you slept with any other women?"

"No, how would I find time with you and Jack making me come all of the time."

"Don't exaggerate."

"I'm not, you've had me millions of times between you."

They both laughed.

"It's just that Alena would like to get to know you better."

Sheryl and Alena had only worked together for one term, a year ago. They didn't come into contact much but they respected each other. It was several months later, after Alena had moved away, that Tamara seduced Sheryl and opened up her mind and body to the delights of a woman's touch.

"I think I'm ready for it, if she's as good in bed as you say, I might run off with her."

"Don't worry, I probably won't notice, the coming week is going to be a little hectic in the bedroom department."

Sheryl listened attentively to Tamara's plans for wall to wall sex during half term.

"Wow, it really will be the 'coming' week," smirked Sheryl.

********************

The next day was warm and sunny, Alena and Sheryl arrived together by chance, Jack and Tamara had them settled into their rooms, and a glass of wine in their hands, in no time. The three women sat under the sun umbrella on the back patio, drinking a good bottle of Gewurtztraminer and enjoying the warm weather, in summer dresses and bare legs. They talked about teaching and their shared acquaintances, then moved on to their poor choices of husband before Tamara had them listening intently to a detailed account of her seduction of Sam and Jaz.

Later they changed for dinner and Jack and Tamara received compliments for their cooking. Tamara said it was mostly Jack's work and he thought that all of his birthdays had come at once as he sat with the three beautifully dressed sensuous women. It was just getting dark, Jack asked whether anyone wanted coffee. Alena had been sitting next to Tamara and opposite Sheryl. She got to her feet and walked slowly around the table to where Sheryl was sitting, took hold her hand and led her into the lounge. Both women moving like elegant felines in their high heels.

"It's our turn to entertain you."

Jack and Tamara followed them, Alena was sitting on Sheryl's right on the large sofa. Jack and Tamara sat together on the two seater sofa. Alena cupped Sheryl's left breast with her right hand and kissed her softly. With their lips still locked together she traced her hand along Sheryl's petit left flank, down over her waist and hips and placed it on her left knee. Slowly, gently she slipped her hand under the hem of Sheryl's lilac bodycon dress and slid it along her stocking clad thigh.

Alena's fingers played with a suspender strap, the back of her hand stroking warm flesh. She held her hand in this position for several teasing minutes as she continued to kiss Sheryl's lips and throat with sensual tenderness. Sheryl's breathing quickened and her left hand made it's journey up under Alena's tight, fitted black dress until it was within a hair's breadth of her silky, wet, panty gusset. By now, Jack was touching his erection through his trousers and Tamara's legs had parted, and her dress had ridden, up as three fingers of her right hand answered the cravings of her pussy.

Alena and Sheryl stood up and removed each other's dresses, bras and panties in a sensual and beautifully choreographed series of moves. Then they sank down together again on the sofa and kissed and caressed before finding each other's pussies with their fingers. With fingers buried deep inside each other, they came with voluptuous orgasms that seemed almost to take place in slow motion. Tamara and Jack were mesmerised by the arousing display.

When they finished Alena whispered something into Sheryl's ear and went upstairs to her room. Sheryl moved over and sat on Jack's knee while she kissed Tamara and told her that she was in for a special treat. Tamara was wearing a long soft dark red jersey dress that clung to her curves and finished just below the knee. Underneath the dress she wore only a red suspender belt with tan stockings, red panties and black high heeled court shoes.

The three lovers kissed and fondled for a short while until Alena re-entered the room. Tamara's jaw dropped, Alena was wearing a short black leather biker style jacket, a white t-shirt that struggled to contain her large breasts and tight black leather trousers with black Cuban heeled ankle boots. Tamara recognised the trousers, her pussy tingled and went into spasms as her eyes settled on the large bulge made by the strap on cock that Alena had on underneath them.

Alena crooked her finger and beckoned Tamara to her. Tamara needed no second invitation, her pussy juices had already soaked her panties, she had never been so ready. Alena pushed her up against a wall and kissed her forcefully, she groped and mauled her breasts and kissed her neck as she used her left arm to hold Tamara's hands against the wall above her head. Tamara was being taken by her biker chick and she loved it, she kissed Alena back with enthusiasm but Alena kept her pinned against the wall whilst clutching her arse and pulling her mound forcefully into the solid hardness of the false cock.

Tamara's head was swimming with lust and desire, Alena's dry humping of her pussy had her craving the false cock, she longed for it to take her.

Jack and Sheryl couldn't take their eyes of the lascivious scene in front of them. Sheryl, still on Jack's knee, delved into his by now open fly and pulled out his hard cock. Jack responded by pressing his left hand into her mound.

Alena pulled Tamara away from the wall and turned her to face Jack and Sheryl. She held her from behind, her left arm wrapped around underneath Tamara's breasts, her right arm around her right hip with her hand pressing into Tamara's mound through the material of her dress. It was an incredibly arousing sight, Tamara's eyes were half closed, her whole body alive with lust and ready to be taken.

Alena pushed her down onto the large sofa on her back and pushed the hem of her dress up to her waist, then she peeled off her skimpy panties. Tamara was full of anticipation, she looked sexily vulnerable as she surrendered to her leather clad biker.

Kneeling between Tamara's open legs, Alena unzipped her tight leather trousers and pulled out her large cock, she sank down on top of Tamara and pushed the cock into her welcoming, wet cunt. Tamara gasped, Alena thrust into her and fucked her vigorously. Jack turned Sheryl to face away from him, sat her on his erect cock and proceeded to fuck her. Her soft accommodating vagina suddenly clenched and seized his hard member as she tantalised him with pelvic gyrations.

But the main event was taking place on the large sofa. The sight of Alena, all woman, but dressed in macho black leather, trousers around her knees, bare backside pumping her false cock into Tamara's cunt; giving a seeing to with her stockinged legs and heels wrapped around Alena's waist, was all Jack needed to explode his come into Sheryl.

As Jack's orgasm subsided, Tamara came loudly, then she came again, and again. Then she pushed Alena off her and against the back of the sofa, where she removed Alena's trousers and strap on, and gave her a fervent licking whilst pushing the toe of Alena's right boot into the opening of her own clenching hole.

The four lovers pleasured one another well into the night in what became the orgy that Tamara had hoped for. The lovemaking continued through the next day and night with plenty of fucking in pairs, threesomes and foursomes. By Bank Holiday Monday, completely sated, Tamara and Jack said goodbye to their lovers and spent the day sleeping and recovering.

********************

Jack had to go into work on the Tuesday. He left early, Tamara took her time getting ready for her encounter with Zelda. She decided to go for the respectable dominatrix look, her hair moussed close to her head and behind her ears, black knee length skirt suit, white shirt, white bra, panties and suspender belt, nude stockings and black five inch heels. Her ruby red lips, scarlet finger nails and red beads at her throat completed the look.

As she put the finishing touches to her make up, she heard Zelda's voice through the open window giving a cheery hello to a neighbour. Zelda was walking past on her way to school in her jeans, trainers and a short sleeved top. She carried a large bag, the contents of which Tamara would soon be familiar with.

As promised, fifteen minutes later, Tamara's phone buzzed with a text message.

"Ready now."

"Okay, on my way." She replied.

Tamara drove the short distance around the corner to the school. She didn't want to be seen, dressed as she was, walking to the school. She was spotted by her next door neighbour's son as she moved sensuously across the driveway, swinging her legs into the driving seat and showing just enough stocking top to stop him in his tracks. He'd been polishing his car but, as Tamara pulled off the driveway, giving him a sweet smile and a cheery wave, he turned, went inside, locked the door to the downstairs toilet and masturbated vigorously. With one arm against the wall to support himself, his come spattered onto the tiled floor within thirty seconds.

Zelda met Tamara at the main entrance and locked the door behind them.

"Wow, you look amazing, very severe and sexy, should I be worried?" smiled Zelda.

"Perhaps. You look pretty stunning yourself," said Tamara, her chest heaving with anticipation.

Zelda led Tamara into her office. It was a good sized room behind the reception counter with two desks and a single filing cabinet.

"Which is your desk?" asked Tamara as she moved toward Zelda.

"This one," replied Zelda as her pulse quickened.

Tamara eased Zelda back against the wall, put her right hand on her left buttock and her left hand behind her neck, and kissed her deeply with a penetrating tongue.

"Oh God, Tamara, I've longed for this," murmured Zelda when at last, Tamara broke the kiss.

Tamara fondled and caressed Zelda's firm body, she loved her neat pink blouse and her smart grey pencil skirt through which she felt for her suspender clips. She found one and gave a deep sigh of arousal. She loved her perfect legs in black stilettos; she kissed Zelda deeply and passionately.

"Oh Ms Fox, what are you doing to me?"

Tamara undid the top three buttons on Zelda's blouse and fondled her breasts through her pretty white lacy bra. Zelda's nipples were like bullets, she moaned with pleasure as Tamara rolled them gently between her fingers and thumbs. Zelda was letting Tamara take the initiative and she allowed her to remove her blouse completely, then with a daintily wiggle she stepped out of her skirt as Tamara eased it down her thighs.

Tamara removed her jacket, she still had Zelda against the wall. She kissed her again and slipped her right hand into the top of her panties. Zelda gasped and wrapped her right leg around Tamara's left leg. Tamara played with her clitoris for a while before pushing two fingers into her cunt and finding her G-spot. Zelda Immediately sunk back against the wall, legs wide apart, barely able to stand, she gave a loud groan as she came, seeping her come over Tamara's hand.

Tamara removed Zelda's bra and panties and led her over to her desk. She pushed her onto her back on the desktop, then removed her own skirt, panties and shirt. Then she fitted her two way vibrating strap on and climbed on top of Zelda's gorgeous body. They locked eyes as Tamara teased the tip of the cock around Zelda's opening, before plunging it into her, and fucking her rhythmically with deep penetrating strokes. A stapler, filing tray and telephone crashed to the floor as Tamara's thrusts had Zelda clutching at the edge of the desk, and raising her heeled feet in ecstatic delight.

"Oh fuck, what are you doing with that thing, fuck it's amazing, the vibrations have got me on the ceiling, oh fuck Tamara, I can't last, I'm going to come again, ohhh fffuckkk, ahhh, Tamaraaaaah!"

Tamara had been close to coming but she wanted a big finish. She'd spotted a wheeled typists chair without arms. She pulled Zelda up from her desk and sat herself on the chair. Zelda straddled her strap on cock while they kissed passionately again.

"Please Tamara, I don't think I can go again, let me bring you with my tongue."

"Oh you're going to do that later don't worry, but now you're going to ride this cock and come again for me."

Zelda was fit and athletic, she had no trouble thrusting herself up and down on the cock in this position. As she did so, Tamara massaged her clitoris and murmured into her ear.

"Come for me Zelda, come for Tamara, you know you want to, you know you will. Come for me in those sexy breathless dulcet tones that turn me on so much, come for me now Zelda"

Tamara's expert fingering, and erotic exhortations, together with the strong vibrations, and Zelda's thrusting movements, eventually took both women to thunderous resounding orgasms and shunted the chair across the office floor until it jammed up against a wall. Both women eked out every last drop of stimulation from the buzzing double strap on before Zelda collapsed onto the floor, spent. Tamara's pussy wanted more, she'd enacted her fantasy and it was even better than she had imagined.

The sight of Zelda at her feet, looking highly arousing in her stockings and heels, made Tamara crave one last orgasm. She removed the strap on and spread her legs.

"Eat me, Zelda, make me come again."

Zelda obliged skilfully and willingly, her mouth and lips coated in Tamara's juices which she transferred to Tamara's mouth when she kissed her after she had made her come.

They both got dressed again but, seeing Zelda dressed in her tight knee length pencil skirt, blouse and high heels, she couldn't resist embracing her and kissing her longingly. Before long, their hands were up each other's skirts and they were crying out to each other in orgasmic pleasure.

As they eventually tore themselves away from each other, Zelda said, "I would never have believed that a woman could make me come four times in such a short time. I mean, you are a complete sex goddess, Joe's good but you're better. I've never been so turned on by anyone. Please let's do this again soon?"

"I could come just looking at you in your office wear. Let's fix up a date for the summer holidays."

With that, Tamara kissed Zelda on the cheek, playfully patted her backside, turned and swayed her hips out to her car thinking about her trip to the lighting shop the next day. As she tucked her lovely heeled legs into the diver's footwell, she glanced back at the main entrance to see Zelda giving her a knowing look accompanied by a desirous smile.

********************

Wednesday morning, the half way mark of half term, Tamara had hoped it might rain. Even she was a little self conscious about going out wearing a mackintosh on a warm spring day. But her biggest decision, as she stood in front of the full length mirror, was whether to add any other items of lingerie to the suspender belt and stockings that she was wearing. She looked impressive in her six inch high black stilettos, this would put her at eye level, or perhaps a fraction taller than the lighting shop owner. She caught herself smirking because at five feet four inches, it wasn't often that she could look down on her male sexual conquests.

Tamara made up her mind, she decided to go for a little more sexy feminine mystique. She removed her six strap suspender belt and put on a beautiful black basque with four suspender straps. With this, she wore a pair of delicate lacy black panties. She stuck with the fishnet stockings with seams because she felt it, together with the stilettos, conveyed the sexy vamp look that she was going for.

She had no doubt that nails and lipstick had to be red, as did the beads at her throat. Her ensemble completed, she took one last look at herself in the full length mirror.

"He'd better get on his knees when he sees this," she said to herself.

Her long mid grey gabardine trench coat revealed only her lower leg in fishnet stockings and stilettos but even this was out of place on a warm sunny morning in May. Sitting in her car she would not look too conspicuous, but she just needed to get into her car, and get across one road from the car park to the shop, without drawing attention to herself.

Tamara looked out of her front window to check that the street was clear then she moved swiftly out to her car and got into the driving seat. It was a relief that no one had seen her, although, she would have enjoyed giving the next door neighbour's son an inevitably uncontested erection. The shop was in a town about five miles from her home. As she drove there, she focussed her mind on the next challenge, getting across what could often be a busy road in what she was wearing. Hopefully, she would be able to skip across quickly without having to wait at the pedestrian crossing.

She pulled into the car park, she'd forgotten it was 'pay and display', she scrabbled in her purse for the right change. The front right flap of her mackintosh had fallen open revealing a suspender strap and a sexy fishnet stocking clad leg. Just at that moment, the driver of the vehicle next to her returned to his car and was treated to the most erotic sight he'd seen in a long time. Tamara smiled politely as he got into his car seat with a growing stiffness in his cock.