Tamara In Stockings Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he had driven off, Tamara surveyed the car park and judged that it was now or never. She got out of her car and strode over to the nearest pay point. On her way back, a young woman in a business suit did a double take but otherwise, it was so far so good. With her parking ticket placed on view in the car, the next challenge was to get across the road with the minimum of fuss.

She opted for a convenient gap in the traffic rather than walking further along to the pedestrian crossing. A short hold up behind a car making a turn gave her an opportunity, she skipped across as fast as she could on six inch stilettos. A lorry driver gave her a wolf whistle through his open window as she reached the door to the shop. At least she hadn't seen anyone she knew. Nigel Goddard, the lighting shop owner was looking out for her, the 'closed for lunch' sign was already up and he opened the door for her as she approached.

Tamara slipped into the shop and breathed a sigh of relief. Nigel looked handsome in his smart chinos and casual shirt. He gave her a lascivious smile and offered to take her coat. She ignored him and walked over to the far left corner of the shop where there was a doorway to the back office come storeroom. She waited expectantly for Nigel to open the door for her and was delighted to find that, in her stilettos, she was taller than him.

"Please, go through."

Once inside the back room, with it's desk and large leather sofa, Tamara untied her belt and allowed her coat to slip off her shoulders onto the floor. Nigel's face was a picture of lust and pure delight as he took in the gorgeously attired sexy vamp that stood in front of him.

"Wow!"

"Well, what are you waiting for? Fuck me."

They closed the space between them in an instant. Lips locked together, Tamara struggled with his buttons so she just ripped his shirt open to reveal his well toned chest and abdomen. At the same time, he swung her round and shoved her into the shelving units, a box of halogen light bulbs teetered and fell to the floor, followed by two small lamp shades and several packs of electrical fuses.

Nigel had her forced up against the shelves, they were kissing hungrily and mauling each other's bodies. Tamara knew her nails were leaving their mark, she managed to get a grip on his belt so that she could unbuckle it and get his fly open. As she did this, he ripped her panties off and sunk three fingers of his right hand into her cunt. She gasped and opened her legs, then she regained her composure and pulled his trousers and pants down to his knees. They kissed eagerly again as he fucked her with his fingers. Tamara now had her left hand on his cock and two fingers of her right hand pushed into his mouth.

She tried to guide his cock between her legs but he fingered her forcefully and she came with a loud groan, just managing to stay on her feet. As soon as her orgasm had subsided, she pulled him into her and penetrated his mouth with her tongue then she pushed him away. With his trousers now around his ankles, he got into a tangle and fell backwards onto his arse. Tamara swiftly fell upon him and pushed him to the floor grasping his cock and guiding it to her hole. Still kissing furiously, they wrestled with each other to get the upper hand.

Tamara suddenly changed tack and scrambled up over his chest and pinned his shoulders down with her knees. She looked magnificent in her basque, stockings and heels sitting astride her 'opponent.' She reached behind and grasped his hard cock and started to massage it rapidly.

Monetarily, the fight had gone out of Nigel, he was close to coming and was prepared to let Tamara milk his cock. She had other ideas, she let go of his member, grabbed him by the hair and thrust her mound into his face.

"Eat me you bastard, eat me."

She felt his strong hands on her buttocks as he pulled her pussy to his mouth and sucked on her clitoris. Tamara was wild with lust and highly aroused. She was now on her hands and knees, gasping loudly as he ate her cunt. He grabbed her left arm and pushed on her right shoulder to flip over her so that she was on her back. With his mouth still locked onto her, Nigel treated Tamara to spellbinding oral sex and she came again with pants and groans while pushing his face hard into her pussy.

Nigel managed to kick off his trousers and socks while Tamara got to her feet.

"Now I want your cock, with me on top."

"We'll see about that."

She lunged at him and shoved him into the shelves. They kissed and mauled each other wildly again. Her elbow made contact with his eye and he winced. Gradually he overpowered her and managed to get her in a bear hug. He forced her across the room, her feet hardly touching the floor, and pinned her down on the desk top on her back; pens, papers and a small table lamp were sent flying. His cock was hard and long, he held her down by her hair as he climbed on top of her intending to fuck her hard. Tamara grabbed his hair and pulled his head away from her, then she caught his nose hard with the heel of her palm as she tried to twist his head to one side.

Nigel was stunned for a moment and she seized her chance by pushing him off her and wrestling his naked body to the floor. His cock was still erect, she quickly grasped it and engulfed it with her cunt. She subdued him with her warm wet cunt walls, rhythmically massaging his cock with her pelvic gyrations. He completely submitted to her and allowed her to pin his arms down as she fucked him. She increased her thrusting and Nigel, nose bloodied and completely overwhelmed by her forceful onslaught, came spectacularly. She joined him in coital bliss with her third and most intense orgasm of their encounter.

Tamara peeled herself off him and got to her feet. Nigel still laid prone, basking in the warm afterglow of the most erotic orgasm he could ever remember. She surveyed the scene, both of her stockings were laddered, she had abrasions and bruises on her arms and knees, her hair was all over the place and a fingernail was broken. But she felt glorious, she looked as though she'd been in a fight that she had won.

Odds and ends from the shelves were strewn on the floor together with her coat, Nigel's trousers and ripped shirt, and the contents of the desktop. This man, who's name she didn't know, and who didn't know her name, lay fucked and bloodied on the floor. He got to his feet groggily, his nose a mess and a black eye beginning to appear.

Tamara put her coat on and tied the belt, moved in close to him, kissed him tenderly on the forehead and said, "Round two to me I think. Next time we'll be a little more civilised and I'll ride you on the sofa."

The road outside the shop was clear so she trotted across daintily to her car. As she got in she showed a mile of laddered stocking clad leg, just in case Nigel was watching, and headed for home and a warm restorative bath.

********************

Tamara spent Thursday recovering from her bumps and bruises. The night before she had told Jack the full story to reassure him that it was unbridled lust, and not malice, that had led to her scratches and bruises.

"Anyway, you should see the other fella," she joked.

Jack made tender love to her and lay contented in each other's arms as they drifted off to sleep.

On Friday morning, after Jack had gone to work, Tamara treated herself to a couple of intense orgasms with her vibrator. In a week of spectacular sex, she needed some pretty special fantasies to really get her going.

Her first orgasm was a perverted, deviant imagining of four of her most attractive eighteen year old female sixth form students, in their short little black school skirts and high heels, breasts jutting and jiggling in tight fitting white shirts and striped college ties, holding a naked Frazer down on the padded medical table, while she rode his cock to oblivion. She followed this by imagining herself on the medical table with three of the four young women's mouths pleasuring her pussy and breasts while the fourth one kissed her deeply and passionately with an agile tongue. The young women masturbated themselves while they lavished their attention on her body. Tamara surprised herself with this lusciously dirty, depraved fantasy; her toes tingled when she came.

After a dreamy ten minutes of gentle fingering, her pussy was ready for another epic, dirty adventure. This time she imagined Jack dressed in a fifties style gathered, housewife dress with petticoat. In this fantasy, she'd done Davenports' bidding and bound his hands behind his back before pushing him onto a bed and exposing his stocking tops and suspenders. With Davenport waiting in the wings, she pulled down Jack's panties and exposed his erect cock. Then Davenport entered the bedroom in a black basque, black stockings, black stilettos and her military cap. She rode Jack majestically to the edge of orgasm then left him teased and frustrated in his dress.

Davenport looked down her nose at Jack as she fitted a large eight inch strap on cock. Then, in the full realisation of his sexual subjugation, he watched her take and fuck his woman on the bed next to him. Tamara imagined that she came several times as Jack watched Davenport triumphantly asserting her dominance over her cunt.

In a final act that brought the real Tamara to a gushing orgasm, she imagined Davenport nonchalantly wanking off the bound and helpless Jack in his dress and stockings; his come shooting out of his obedient cock in long strands, all over his petticoat.

After two wonderfully depraved fantasies, Tamara got up and dressed for a trip into town. She'd promised herself a new dress for her night out with Orla. To her surprise, she found just what she was looking for and went home to prepare for the party that Annie and Veronica had invited them to in the evening.

********************

The party was being given by one of Veronica's work colleagues and she'd asked if it would be okay to invite Tamara and Jack. Annie and Veronica were still getting used to their burgeoning sexual relationship and, although Veronica's colleague was supportive and open minded, they felt even safer with Tamara and Jack around.

It was a house party but people had still made an effort to dress up. Tamara wore her long red jersey dress that she had worn the previous weekend. It hugged her figure perfectly, showing off her breasts, buttocks and thighs to great effect. Underneath she wore black lingerie, including a six strap suspender belt and barely black stockings. Her four inch high black court shoes put the finishing touch to her elegantly sexy look. Annie wore a cream short sleeved shift dress with nude stockings, white lingerie and cream high heels. Veronica wore a little black dress just above the knee, with black opaque hold up stockings and red lingerie.

The party was enjoyable; the mature, well heeled guests were always unlikely to misbehave. Tamara kept Annie and Veronica's glasses topped up so that there would be no inhibitions later on. She had arranged for them to go to the party in Jack's car and they would be getting home by the same means. She had more than hinted to her friends that she wanted to watch them pleasure each other in the car when Jack drove them home.

Veronica flirted with Jack and told Tamara that she was a very lucky woman. Tamara and her friends drew admiring glances from all quarters; she greatly enjoyed fondling Annie's buttocks surreptitiously. Otherwise, the sisters in law were careful not to allow anyone but the hostess conclude that they were lovers. Their divorce settlements were proving difficult and they wanted to avoid giving their estranged husbands additional excuses to be angry and vindictive. They planned to live together when their divorces were absolute but, until then, they were being cautious.

The foursome left the party at eleven o'clock, not too early and not too late, so that they didn't appear rude. They settled into the black leather seats of Jack's large car, Tamara telling her friends, "Have fun in the back girls."

Jack knew where he was going and soon found the dead end lane that had been the scene of his own historic assignations with Tamara, and where she had fucked several of her subsequent sexual conquests. As the car came to a halt, Annie and Veronica, who had so far been fondling each other's thighs, undid their seat belts and started the 'show' that Tamara had fantasied about so often, and that they had promised to put on for her and Jack. They'd kept their hands off each other at the party and were now desperate to make up lost time.

Veronica was on Annie's right. As they kissed passionately, they caressed each other's breasts through their dresses. Tamara, turned in her seat, pulled up her dress and opened her legs. Jack's cock started to throb, he didn't know where to look first, his woman was revealing her gorgeous stockinged legs and pussy, and her friends were kissing and fondling sexily on the back seat.

Veronica's hand moved slowly down over Annie's waist and hips to the hem of her dress. She placed her right hand on Annie's left knee and pushed her hand under her dress, along the outside of her thigh. Still kissing passionately, Annie's left hand moved underneath Veronica's dress. Veronica opened her legs to allow access to her pussy. Annie responded likewise and opened her legs for Veronica. Then Veronica lifted her left leg over Annie's right leg, so that they could both open their legs as wide as possible for each other.

Tamara watched in highly aroused fascination, then she watched Jack unbutton his pants and take out a very hard cock. Her pussy instinctively clenched at the sight of Jack's member, but her attention was soon drawn to the back seat again when Annie gasped as Veronica slipped her fingers inside her panties. Annie returned the favour and now both women were fingering each other, suspenders and pussies on full display.

This was Tamara's fantasy coming to life, the sisters in law with their hands inside each other's panties, building rapidly to an inevitable climax. She felt a surge of arousal as she pushed her fingers into her cunt. Jack looked from the sex show on the back seat to Tamara on the edge of orgasm. She was an erotic sight, her legs spread wide open with her hand moving between her legs like a blur, but still turned with eyes fixed on the sisters in law. A loud orgasm suddenly overwhelmed her and drowned out Annie and Veronica's moans and groans.

As soon as Tamara's orgasm subsided, she started to fuck herself again; she came immediately for a second time. To Jack's astonishment, as her second screaming orgasm subsided, she moved seamlessly into her third; her face contorted, she was completely overwhelmed by a series of intense orgasms. Her eyes were still fixed on the sisters in law, who were now both hugely turned on by Tamara's performance. Their gasps and groans reached a crescendo as first Annie then Veronica came hard, their orgasms overlapping. As Annie plateaued and started to subside, Veronica jerked her pelvis forward and came with a throaty series of grunts and groans.

Jack had watched all of this with his cock on a hair trigger, he had only touched himself lightly to avoid coming over the leather seat. Veronica realised his predicament and got smartly out of the back seat, opened the driver's door and swallowed Jack's cock and come whilst cupping his balls. He gasped with sheer delight and kissed her come coated mouth when she finally released his cock. His salty fluid swirled around their lips and tongues.

Tamara had closed her eyes and was still swept away by the arousing images of the sisters in law and by the effort of coming three times in succession with such intensity.

"Did you enjoy that Tamara?" asked Veronica with an ironic tone.

"Oh my God, that was incredible, watching you two fucking each other, just magnificent, so hot I can't tell you. Will you both come home with me and Jack now."

"We thought you'd never ask," laughed Annie.

"Get in the back with us and enjoy the ride home," said Veronica.

It would only be a ten to fifteen minute journey but Tamara's pussy was crying out for more attention, and the thought of being fingered by the sisters in law, as she sat between them, only heightened her arousal. She got into the back seat, her feet were either side of the drive shaft, her legs wide open. It was clearly an invitation to the sisters in law to put their hands up her dress.

They soon had the hem of her dress around her hips, and she was able to lift her left leg over Annie's right, and her right leg over Veronica's left. She had already slipped her panties off, so her cunt was exposed and unprotected; just how she liked it. The sisters in law worked on her pussy while Jack set off for home. Veronica pushed three fingers inside Tamara as Annie massaged her clitoris. Tamara was floating on a cloud of ecstasy, she came again and again with soft little orgasms that followed one after another.

"You are a complete revelation darling, I've heard of women being multi orgasmic but I could never have imagined this was possible," whispered Veronica into Tamara's ear.

Tamara reached either side of her and slipped her hands inside the top of her friends' panties finding their pussies simultaneously. Jack adjusted the driving mirror and saw the most amazingly erotic sight. Three women with sitting back together with their legs spread wide and stockings, suspenders and pussies on display. Tamara in the middle with Annie working her clit and Veronica her vagina, and Tamara's hands inside their panties.

Jack listened to the cacophony of erotic sounds emanating from the back of the car. He took a detour adding another fifteen minutes to the journey. As they approached the village, the three women came simultaneously. By the time they arrived home, Jack's cock was bursting again. He wasted no time fucking each of them in turn on the large sofa starting with Veronica. He came deliciously inside her, but remained rock hard whilst he brought Annie and then Tamara to climax with his thrusting cock.

********************

Jack took the sisters in law home the next morning, then he drove Tamara to meet with Orla at 1pm before calling on Sheryl for the afternoon.

Orla and Tamara arrived at the chic Oxford hotel and checked in to their suite. It was huge, two rooms and a large luxurious bathroom.

"All we need now is a maid to unpack our clothes and see to our every need," joked Tamara salaciously.

"Well we might just pick one up later," smiled Orla.

"We've got three and a half hours to get ready for dinner, what on earth shall we do?"asked Tamara, pretending innocence.

"I'm going to shave my bush first."

"Wow! That'll be a first for me."

"Some of my clients like it shaved, I was with one last week. It takes a couple of weeks for it to grow back to anything decent so I'll make myself nice and smooth for you. Have you never shaved yours?"

"No, never, I've thought about it but never taken the plunge."

"Would you like me to shave you now?"

"Oh gosh... Yes, why not. I'm sure Jack won't object."

"He'll probably love it," said Orla as she started to strip.

Tamara admired her lover's toned body and perfect breasts as she undressed. She could certainly see what her clients saw in her, feminine yet athletically sculpted perfection.

"Well come on then girl, get naked and come with me."

"I hope so," chuckled Tamara.

As Tamara entered the bathroom, Orla's pussy was already lathered and she had set about shaving herself. It didn't take long before she was as smooth as silk again. Tamara had watched fascinated but now it was her turn. Orla sat her on the bidet and produced a pair of scissors to remove most of the hair, then she lathered what was left with a small shaving brush. Tamara's arousal grew as she did this.