Tamara In Stockings Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello ladies, mind if we join you?"

"Yes, were not looking for company thank you," Said Orla.

"Come on girls, we could show you a good time."

"No thank you, were already having a perfectly good time."

"What's up, are you a pair of dykes then?"

"Well, as it happens, my friend is a fantastic fuck, which I'm sure is more than anyone will ever say about you, including your wife."

A trio of girls, most likely students, on a nearby table burst out laughing and the two men slunk off with their tails between their legs. The girls expressed the opinion that Orla and Tamara were 'cool.'

"How did you know he was married?" asked Tamara.

"It was a guess. But they usually are."

They left the pub and decided to take the long route back to the hotel, through the quaint colleges and halls. It was still warm and humid but a sudden cloud burst had them both running for cover with their wraps over their heads. They found a narrow covered alleyway which they used as shelter. Laughing and panting, they walked further into the alleyway and realised that they were alone. A solitary light from a window cast a warm yellow glow at the far end where the alley opened up to the night sky.

They stood perfectly still and silent, listening to the rain pouring down outside in the street. Orla leaned in to Tamara, embraced her around the waist with both arms and kissed her, softly at first. Tamara responded, their kiss became passionate and all consuming, with tongues probing and tasting each other's sweet mouths. Orla's right hand reached for the folds of material in the skirt of Tamara's dress. She lifted the hem of dress so that she had access to Tamara's pussy. To her surprise, Tamara was not wearing panties, she'd put them in her clutch bag after removing them for Jocasta at the restaurant.

Orla slipped three fingers into her cunt and massaged her g-spot, Tamara was beside herself with lust and desire, she opened her legs wider. Orla was also highly aroused, with her left hand, she pulled Tamara's right hand inside the wrap of her dress. Tamara needed no encouragement. Now Orla had Tamara pushed back against the wall as her own legs opened wider and Tamara found her cunt. They fingered each other frantically and both came, loudly, in the echoing alleyway, in a wonderfully erotic, cacophony of come noises.

They clung to each other, the rain still pattered down out in the street, but it was easing off. Orla went down on one knee and, lifted the hem of Tamara's dress again and licked her shaven pussy with a warm smooth tongue. She licked all around Tamara's mound, driving her wild with desire again. She slipped her tongue inside her cunt lips and traced circles around her clitoris, before moving down and probing the opening of her hole. Then she moved up along the inside of her labia and traced a path to her clitoris.

Still sucking and kissing her clit, she slipped two fingers inside her and brought her to an orgasm. Tamara called out loudly in sensuous gasps and moans as she leaned back against the wall and put both of her hands on the kneeling Orla's head. As she came with a long deep orgasm, she turned her head to the right to see the three girls from the pub, standing at the end of the alleyway, looking awestruck at the sight of Tamara coming long and loudly, with Orla's face between her legs. She gave them a sultry glare through hooded eyelids, they left quickly with damp patches in their panties. Tamara overheard one of them say, "My God, that was the fucking hottest thing I've ever seen."

It was midnight, the rain had stopped and Tamara and Orla picked up their clutch bags and wraps and walked back arm in arm to their hotel where they spent the next four hours fucking each other with a passion.

Three weeks later, Tamara received a text from Miriam.

"Please may I come Mistress?"

"Are you with anyone?"

"Yes Mistress, is that okay?"

"Yes, but tell her to fuck you softly."

Miriam looked at her phone slightly bemused.

"Is everything okay?" asked Orla.

"Yes, I think so, she said to tell you to fuck me softly."