Tambaba Beach

Story Info
Tambaba Beach is a great place to just let go.
1.7k words
4.11
7.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LClaudius
LClaudius
11 Followers

This is a Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023 story. Your vote is appreciated.

*

The smell of coffee wafted up the stairs from the kitchen. When I got downstairs, I saw that Lisa was just finishing up setting our places on the countertop. But I couldn't pay attention to what she was doing, my eyes didn't leave her.

She was naked. She was also humming happily. When she saw me on the stairs, she broke into a smile that lit up her face and the whole house, and even managed to draw my gaze to her face.

I was stunned, still on the first steps of the stairs. Seeing my confusion seemed to enhance her smile.

I always thought she was beautiful, but seeing her like that multiplied my opinion many times over.

Recovering my spirits, I went down the few steps left. I had on a t-shirt and swimming trunks, ready for our departure -- Arapuca beach was close to the house we had rented.

Usually, I would give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek to wish her good morning, but this time I took her hand and brought it to my lips for a light kiss. She chuckled and rose on tiptoe to kiss me on the cheek. I felt her breasts brush against me, and I think the heat from them radiated to my face.

"Good morning my dear."

"Good morning, my dear friend. I think you were quite surprised to see me so at ease."

"I was, yes. But this ensemble looks great on you."

It was her turn to look at me, confused.

"What ensemble?"

"Your smile goes really well with your nipples."

She gave a crystalline laugh. Her nipples were hard, and seemed to harden more at my teasing. She turned to the sink, giving me a chance to enjoy her delicious little ass, and came back with a plate of chopped melon.

"I told Arnie I don't want to go to Arapuca beach... I want to go to Tambaba beach." Tambaba is the main nude beach in Brazil, and it was also very near our rented house.

"Hm. I'm surprised he agreed."

This time she blushed. "I... convinced him."

"To tell you the truth, when you invited us on this trip, I immediately thought you were already planning to go to Tambaba."

She laughed. "You know me too well."

"But I don't understand why you invited us."

This time, she answered without looking straight into my eyes. "I wanted company for Arnie... I wanted him to have his friends to support him."

"I understand." Clearly, she was not telling the truth, but if she didn't want to talk I wouldn't press.

"But now you have to get ready too. You're overdressed." A slight smile played on her lips.

"OK." I got up from the stool, took off my T-shirt and shorts. Thankfully the conversation had given time for my initial excitement to subside. But I felt a little better when I realized that the kitchen counter hid my lower body from her.

Lisa smiled and sat on a stool on the other side, sipping her coffee. Soon we heard footsteps on the stairs. Mark didn't hide his surprise when he saw us.

"What's that? Everyone naked? How horrible!" He realized what he had said, and sought to make amends. "Larry. Not you, Lisa. You're beautiful. I mean... you... ah..."

Lisa chuckled and explained the change of plans to him. He was still complaining when Arnie came downstairs -- already without his clothes on, casually wishing everyone good morning. Mark was speechless. He kept complaining for a little while, but ended up surrendering to Lisa's requests and smile, and he also took off his clothes.

We continued to have breakfast. There was still a certain tension in the air; but the conversation got going, and Lisa's obvious joy soon spread to us.

Then, a new discomfort, for the final preparations -- especially the application of sunscreen. Mark excused himself and went upstairs to the bathroom; I preferred to turn my back while applying the cream. From the faint reflection in one of the glasses, I could tell that Arnie and Lisa were applying sunscreen on each other.

We had to get dressed again so that we could go on the car; it was only five minutes to Tambaba beach, but it wouldn't be pleasant if there were any problem on the way, and we were naked.

Arriving at Tambaba, a young man greeted us warmly. He welcomed us and explained the rules of the beach. Soon we left our stuff in the lockers and headed to the sand.

It was already mid-morning; the sunlight was already quite warm. There were many families with children, and a few couples. A few pretty young women drew the eye, but for the most part it was just a common beach scene.

We settled under a tent, and a young waitress came to serve us. We ordered shrimp and drinks; once that was taken care of, Lisa said she was going to try the water. Arnie went with her, the two of them holding hands.

Mark took the opportunity to complain again.

"Larry, this is crazy stuff. What are we doing here?"

I was still watching Lisa and Arnie walk away, enthralled by the movement of her body. I answered without looking away.

"Mark, we're here enjoying a beach, and seeing pretty girls."

He chuckled. "Fine. If you, who are uglier than me, can handle being naked, I can handle it too." Mark had ordered a caipirinha, and I noticed that he was drinking fast. Apparently, he still wasn't that comfortable.

Lisa's return was an even more enchanting spectacle than her going to the water. The warmth of the sand and her bubbly joy made her jump up and down, causing beautiful movements throughout her body... and her smile rivaled the strong shine of the sun.

We stayed there for several hours. Lisa went into the water several times, sometimes accompanied by Arnie. I was tempted to go with her too, but I thought it wiser to stay where I was.

By mid-afternoon, we asked for the check and got ready to leave. Lisa still went to wet her feet again in the water, and then we went to get our things.

When we got back to the house, Lisa and Arnie went upstairs to shower. Mark and I shared a bathroom, so I told him to go shower first. After he returned, I went upstairs to take my shower.

As I stood outside Lisa and Arnie's bedroom door, I heard a low, rhythmic sound. I stopped, straining my ears. It soon became clear that the two were having sex.

I walked on, without making a sound, and went to take my shower.

The rest of the day passed without news. After the showers, we did not go naked. The conversation was lively, and even Mark admitted that he had enjoyed going to Tambaba. We agreed to go back there the next day.

And so we did. The following two days were quite similar to the first one. The biggest difference was that I got in the water with Lisa, twice. On both days, after returning home, it was obvious that Lisa and Arnie were having sex in their room.

The morning of our last day started per the now familiar routine. But, after we had breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen, things changed. Arnie took the bottle of sunscreen to apply to Lisa, but said:

"Mark, Larry, get over here."

Mark and I approached, not understanding what was going on. Arnie squirted some lotion into his hands as Lisa looked at him. She seemed a little... anxious?

Arnie brought his hands to Lisa's breasts, but he wasn't spreading the sunscreen... he was lightly teasing her nipples, which soon became very hard. Lisa closed her eyes, opened her mouth a little, and tilted her head back slightly, otherwise not moving.

The two of them were right in the middle of the room, and Arnie nodded for Mark and me to come closer. He took a step back and said:

"Help with Lisa here, please."

Still hesitating a little, Mark and I approached her. She still had her eyes closed, but I caught a slight smile on her parted lips.

Her smile galvanized me, and I began to caress the breasts I had so often admired. Mark started running his hands all over her back. When they went lower, brushing her ass, Lisa let out a little moan, and I squeezed her breasts a little, using my thumbs to tease her nipples.

I gestured to Mark, and the two of us stood in front of her, each proceeding to kiss and suck on one of her breasts. Arnie went behind her, and lifted her breasts for easy access.

Lisa opened her eyes, but she wasn't focusing on either of us. She seemed to be looking into herself. She used her hands to stroke our heads while Arnie teased her from behind. I saw her lean forward a little, sticking her little butt out. I don't know if Arnie actually put his dick in her, or if she was just rubbing it, but the full set of stimuli was too strong for her.

She closed her eyes again, throwing her head back and moaning loudly. The nipple in my mouth hardened even more, and I bit it lightly.

"Enough... Give me a minute..." We obeyed and stepped back. Lisa collapsed onto the sofa; only then did I notice that Arnie had rolled it out, and we now had a large bed in the middle of the room.

Lisa did not lie down, but just sat there. As soon as she got her breath back a bit, she looked at us.

"Today is our last day here. Today I want to be a complete slut, I want to spend the whole day fucking. Can you handle it?"

I promptly answered.

"With you, we certainly can. Mark?"

"Good thing I brought my Viagra. I'm going to go get one right away."

"Go on. I'll have mine later. In the meantime, I'll keep this little slut busy. Arnie, will you help me?"

"You can go on alone. I'll watch for now, and then we'll take turns."

I approached Lisa, placing my hard cock at the height of her face. She smiled, kissed the head, and then opened her mouth wide, looking at me and waiting.

This will be a day to remember.

LClaudius
LClaudius
11 Followers