All Comments on 'Tamed'

by ChocolateDeviant

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
That's a solid penname

Bit darker than my preference. Excellent story though, remarkably told. Forgive my reticence, I just find a typically need a bit more light. I wish you and yours well and hope you continue to enjoy and exercise your passions. Though I may not be able to share in them with you.

ChocolateDeviantChocolateDeviantover 3 years agoAuthor

Re: jpz007ahren

Thanks for the comment on the penname. The story kind of took on a life of its own as I started writing it. Any suggestions on how it could be lighter/not as dark?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ingenious premise and well executed

Nicely done. Thanks

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonover 3 years ago
Keep 'Em Cumin

I love how you don't mind adding different varieties under your belt, on top of me being an actual fan of sexy fiction and science fiction stories. I love this new direction you're going in and have enjoyed it every time you have done it so far. However, I don't think the sex scenes were sexy enough. Your other stories are more sexually descriptive than this 1.

ChocolateDeviantChocolateDeviantover 3 years agoAuthor

RE: Thtollherbryson

Thanks for the comment! I'm trying my best to branch out (gearing up to write something longer with multiple chapters) and this was the test drive so to speak. Upon rereading I did see the scenes were a bit lacking, but don't worry. When j revisit this concept I definitely will spend more time crafting the good parts. Once again thanks for reading and commenting!

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonover 3 years ago
This needs a sequel

You're Welcome and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChocolateDeviant@ChocolateDeviant
Welcome to my author page! If you like stories that involve attractive men and women going at it, mortal enemies unleashing their frustrations on each other, or couples slowing down and enjoying themselves, then this is the place for you! Just a note: It would be a safe assu...