The Ox Girl and her Farm Hand

Story Info
Corva and her new farm hand fall prey to her animal urges.
19.8k words
4.65
44.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corva sat in the dirt looking at the blood covered monster in front of her, the moonlight outlining his broad figure as the night air cut through her. She pushed her hooves into the damp earth, her instincts telling her to get up and run. The fear in her belly and adrenaline coursing through her veins made her eyes wide and skin hot.

'Predator' her mind cried out, trying to warn her of an impending doom.

32 days earlier.

Corva walked out of her small cabin on the working farm she managed, she stopped and inspected the landscape. Looking at all the autonomous equipment throughout the fields and ensuring no hiccups would arise to throw off her morning schedule. She brought her coffee cup to her lips and took a long sip of the light and creamy brew. She was the single hand that ran the property, harvesting crops and tending to any live stock that was kept in the perimeter.

Her tall seven foot frame stood rigid in the morning light, her brunet hair trimmed short to shoulder length so as to keep out of the way. Her broad shoulders flexed and stretched out the morning fatigue, while her ample chest heaved up wards as she drew in a deep breath. She turned and continued her way to the barn, powerful thighs easily carrying her. While her hooves clopped in the dirt, she was an Ox girl. She had strong horns on either side of her head, she also had thick shaggy fur below the knees, and legs that ended in large hooves.

People in the town joked about how the best person to tend to a farm, was a farm animal. But she proved she was a hard worker and solely managed the farm alone with no one else's help. Until today however, she was assigned a new hand and she couldn't deny she was eager to dump some of her work load onto them. Her brown eyes flashing joy at the thought of less stress and maybe shorter work days.

She looked at the note her landowner had left her, 'You'll pick up the new hand at the feed store, ask Tilly where to find the hire. They've been juggled around, but seem to be competent.'

She got in the truck and started the engine, 'Now that Penn got me some help, maybe he'll get a truck that isn't such a piece of shit.' Corva thought.

Penn was the land and farm owner, though he didn't stay on the property. He did keep in contact with Corva and ensure she had everything she needed. It took some convincing over a couple months, but he had finally agreed to higher on a new hand. Corva had been tending to the machines and livestock all by herself for five years now. In that time she had proven that she wasn't about to waste Penns money, so he trusted her when she made a request.

Corva pulled off the property and made her way down the road to the feed store, going over her mental checklist of bags she would need. After 30 minutes of driving she finally pulled into the dirt lot, with the trucks tires kicking up dust. She waited for it to settle enough so she could safely watch her mirrors as she backed up to one of the many loading docks. Once there, she shut the engine off and exited the cab of the vehicle. Making her way inside to find Tilly and get her new hire out to help her load.

She walked in through the front door, looking at the register and not seeing anyone there. She made her way further into the store, looking down the aisles so she could find the woman with the info she needed. As she neared the last one she could hear two women talking in hushed whispers.

"I heard he made Martha cry," one of them said, "she feared for her life."

"But she was always kinda sweet on him, why would he do that?" The other one said.

Corva recognized the second womans voice as Tilly, the girl she needed to talk to.

The first woman spoke up again, "He's just too fuckin big." she said in a hushed whisper.

"Tilly, you back here?" Corva said as she rounded the shelves and looked at the two women.

Tilly spun around in slight shock looking up at her, "Corva! Hey sweetie you here to pick up your feed and your new hire?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am, you doin alright?" Corva said as she inspected the both of them.

"Why yes ma'am we're fine as frogs hair, why don't you look over your pallet and I'll go get 'em. He's having coffee with the boys in the back. He drove in from the Mcrurrys this morning and he's just been waitin on you." Tilly said as she made her way past Corva.

They both walked into the back area and found Corvas pallet of feed, she inspected it and ensured the contents were all there. As she did this Tilly disappeared to find the new hire and get him to Corva.

'Him' Corva thought as she looked at the pallet, 'She said 'Him', dammit.'

Corva had never had luck with most human males. They always hated looking up at her and she found they were mostly insecure about a woman lifting more than them. Every now and then a male would ask her out, but their small stature and frail physique was usually a turn off for her. She would entertain them to a date, maybe more, but nothing ever lasted.

'Mcrurrys? Like Martha Mcrurrys family farm? Did he make that sweet girl cry?' Corva asked herself.

"Corva?" a soft sounding voice asked.

Corva was bent over inspecting the pallet, she looked up at the man who made his way closer to her with an outstretched hand. She stood up straight and looked down at him before she took his hand in her own and gave him a firm shake while examining him .

'Tilly wasn't lying, he's big.' She thought, looking at him he was still shorter than her, but taller than the other males in the building. His wide physique reminded her of a tree stump, thick and hard to knock over. His arms were large but not too defined. His belly had a slight pudge and Corva knew by looking that this man never missed a meal.

"I'm looking forward to working with you!" he said in an enthusiastic tone, "Is this yours?" he asked while pointing at the pallet.

"Ya, the blue trucks ours. If you wouldn't mind loading, I'll go pay and we can be off." Corva said.

"No problem." Her new hire said as he started to pick up the first bag, "My names Braxton by the way, you can call me Brax."

"Right." Corva said as she turned and made her way back up front to pay.

Braxton stole another glance at her as she walked away, trying not to lear too much but struggling. He had been looking forward to moving onto the new work he was offered, with only a few bags to his name. It was easy for him to pick up and go when he needed to, and he was no stranger to moving around.

Corva made it back to the register and found Tilly filling out the ledger of goods sold to Corva, tallying up all the bags and giving her the total of payment due. Corva removed her payment card and handed it to Tilly.

"So he came from the Mcrurrys?" Corva asked.

"Yup, he's a sweet boy, you ever met him before? Yall probably saw each other in here before." Tilly said.

"What's this I heard about him making Martha cry?" Corva said as she leaned in closer to Tilly and narrowed her eyes with a serious expression.

"Oh that, you don't have to worry about that, see that girl was sweet on him and sh-" Tilly was cut off as the phone rang.

She picked it up and held a hand over the receiver, "Trust me, you'll be fine." Tilly said.

Corva nodded her head as she picked up her payment card and stored it away again. ' If I'm gonna be stuck on a farm with this man, and not have anyone else around. I'd like to know what kind of man he is, and if I'm gonna have to whoop his ass.' Corva thought.

She turned and made her way out the front door and headed down the line of loading docks to her truck. Finding the blue pile of leaking oil and rust that she called her farm truck she approached and inspected the back.

Brax had put all the feed bags in the back in the short time they had been separated, he casually leaned against the front fender.

'Well at least he's quick.' Corva thought.

"Lets go." Corva said.

"Ok I'll follow, I got my truck over there." Brax said as he pointed to the edge of the parking lot. "I would have loaded the bags in mine, but it's loaded with my stuff."

Corva nodded her head while watching him walk away, she got in her truck and waited for him to pull up behind her. Once there, she pulled on the road and set off to the farm with Brax close behind.

'Nice truck.' She thought as she inspected it in the rear view mirror. She found herself hoping they would be putting it to work instead of the old rust bucket she was in.

She led the way and within no time they were back at the farm Corva managed and Brax would start working at. She made a U turn and backed the old truck to the farm, taking care she didn't hit the two seater atv in the front. Braxton was making his way towards her as she was getting out of the truck.

"Ok, put the feed bags inside, the stalls are labeled as to which bag goes where so you'll be able to figure it out." Corva said.

"You got it." Brax said as he walked around to the back of the truck and popped the tailgate.

"I'm gonna go check the hydraulic fluid in some of the equipment, when you're done. Head over there and you'll find me." Corva said as she pointed to the other side of the driveway to where the harvesting equipment was.

Brax started pulling bags of feed out, taking two at a time and walking into the barn. He found where to store them and divided them up by what they were and where they needed to go. It took him very little time and soon he was making his way over to the equipment.

'Finally out of that place, felt like I had no privacy.' Brax thought to himself. He had worked for the Mcrurrys for a few months, before that he had bounced from farm to farm. Never staying in one for more than a year, It wasn't against the people but he felt he wasn't a good fit. The last place had especially drained him, he remembered how the daughter always made advances on him.

He appreciated the compliments but she had never been able to pick up on his disinterest. Always entering his room without knocking, following him and cornering him in the barns and stalls on their property. He had tried to be as kind as he could, but Martha had always taken it as him playing coy. Just making her jump through hoops since she was the owners daughter.

Then one night after Brax had a few too many to drink, Martha finally understood why he wasn't interested in her. She had screamed, running away crying, and her father had told him it was time to move on to the next farm to work. He didn't care much about leaving the Mcrrurys farm since he was already talking to Penn about his property, but it was quicker than he had planned.

Brax had remembered how she looked at him before she ran, the fear in her eyes. The way she looked at him, as if he was just, wrong. As Braxton remembered it he heard Corva slamming a door on the equipment, bringing him back to reality.

"Ok, I'll show you around, then we'll get some lunch." Corva said as she led him down the line of equipment.

She showed him the equipment and what types they used, how they were all autonomous. It was just their job to keep the fluids filled and maps updated. She showed him the livestock they cared for, how they weren't the owners, but they let the owners lease the space to keep them here.

If a field wasn't in use for crops, surrounding farmers could bring their livestock to stay on the property and eat the growing grass for a small fee. This made it easier on the farmer who owned the animals, since they didn't have to feed them. But it also made it easier on the two of them taking care of the farm since they didn't have to cut the grass in the field.

Corva explained all of this to Brax, and even though he knew it all already. He didn't interrupt her since she seemed like she was on a roll. He knew most things she was pointing out about the equipment, facilities and storage. But he listened closely when she was explaining which field was which. He didn't want to get lost, and finding out that he was on over 300 acres of property. He understood that it might be easy to get turned around and lose your direction when trying to follow a path to a specific field for crop harvesting.

Corva gave him a digital tablet that was equipped with gps and directions so he could find his way around. The device could also be used for communication and looking up technical documents for their equipment.

"That's pretty much the gist of how it goes here, we'll head to my cabin and get something to eat. You've been given a cabin that's behind mine, I've taken the liberty of stocking it with food and supplies." Corva said as they headed towards her house. "It has running water and air conditioning so you should be fairly comfortable in it, it's also got a T.V. so you can pass the time when you're off."

"Sweet, when do you do runs into town for food and stuff?" Brax asked.

"About every two weeks, we don't really have a set schedule so if you find you want something you can just go yourself." Corva said.

They both entered Corvas cabin, Brax took a quick glance around as she led the way.

"Go ahead and take a seat." Corva said while gesturing to a table by the kitchen.

It was a small cabin, one single bedroom off to the left as soon as you entered, Bathroom on the other side of that. The kitchen was in the back right corner, with a small living room in the front right of the house next to the front door. Brax noticed she had a T.V. set on a wall across the room from the couch. He sat at the table that was on the border of the kitchen and living room, he scanned around the kitchen as Corva pulled plates from the cabinet.

Brax looked at the fridge, his eyesight was sharp and he could see the calendar on the front of its door. She had drawn a slash through all the past days, including today, and the day after tomorrow was highlighted yellow. The day after that was red, then yellow again, then nothing, Brax knew what these three days were supposed to signify. He wasn't about to point it out though, he didn't want to put Corva on the spot.

Corva made them both a simple sandwich, finally feeling comfortable enough to start a conversation as they ate. She asked about his previous work history and where he had lived before. Where had he grown up and what his interests might be, not wanting to pry too much but also being curious about her new coworker. She thought she caught him stealing glances of her chest and figure, but shook it off as just not being used to company.

"Meh, I just never really found a place I like." Brax said as he paused eating his lunch, "I don't mind going to different farms though, so it never really bothered me. I figured when I found somewhere that feels right, I'll stay. But till then I like being in different regions."

"How was the Mcrurrys farm?" Corva asked.

Brax's face made a slightly disappointed look, "It was nice, they ended up not needing me so I moved on. Saw the owner here, Penn, was needing a hand so I applied. He seemed pretty happy since I wasn't asking for as big of a salary as some of the other on sight hands."

Corva could read he didn't want to expand on the Mcrurrys farm much more, she was curious but decided not to push it.

"Well," Corva said as she finished her sandwich, "I'm happy you're here to help, I know it's a lot at once and I hate to put more responsibility on you. But day after tomorrow I'm going on a little break, so you'll be on your own for three days."

Brax thought about the calender he had seen on the fridge and understood, "Oh well don't worry, I'm not too green so I think I can manage just fine." He said.

The next day passed fairly quickly, Corva made sure to tell Brax about anything she might have forgotten or he didn't know. She showed him the atv used to haul the feed to the fields, the buckets and troughs it went in. Where the water was for the animals and how to fill it, and showed him a checklist on his tablet.

Feeling slightly guilty about leaving him so quickly, but understanding she might run him off if she didn't take time off. As the sun set on the evening before Corvas three day exodus, Brax thanked her for the training. Making sure he didn't feel cheated for being left alone so quickly after starting.

The sun rose on the next morning, Corvas first of three days off, she took in a deep exasperated breath as she laid in bed. Before exhaling and throwing the sheets off, her midsection tight and tingling.

'Yup, another round of heat.' Corva thought.

She dreaded this every month, going into heat from the full moon. Through the day she could manage, her womanhood reminding her every now and then of its wants. But the nights were the worst of it, three nights of agonoy.

The first night she would just want companionship, just someone to share her bed with and touch her. To tease and taste her desiring body, to feel and swirl together in a lustful exchange of bliss and affection. She would usually end up trying to sate her needs herself, with the help of the toys she kept. If she didn't at least knock the edge off, the second night would be mind breaking torture.

The second night was the worst of it, just primal urges with a wanting of extra rough debauchery. She would toss and turn all night, begging for a mate to take her, to make her cry out in tantric joy. To have his way with her body and leave her in a wet and thoroughly used mess. To not let her fall easily into a restful night sleep, but to bend and break her deprived pussy and form it into his own personal cum dump.

She would end up on the floor, bathing in her own juices as she hammered her hungry hole with whatever she could get her hand on. Begging for a mate to stretch her, she would spit on her pulsing pussy before filling it with the silicone phallus. Shimmering fluids bathing her thighs and the floor, the feral scent of herself permeating the cabin. Drooling and staring at her elicit body as she cried for someone to use her.

The last night was emptiness, she would find herself staring at the wall by the bed that she laid all night in. Sometimes she would cry, sometimes she wouldn't react at all, but it was always emotional pain. The feeling of being unbearably alone, to just scream inside for some form of togetherness. Deep and tearing loneliness that would always leave you with a night of restless tossing and turning. Asking the same question, 'Is this it, do I die alone, is this my life?'

Corva swung her legs off the side of the bed and sat up right, resting her chin in her hands. Trying to decide if she should try and settle her needs now, or after breakfast?

Braxtons eyes lazily opened, he'd been anxious most of the night since he was worried about working alone. But after finally drifting off to sleep for a good couple hours of rest, he was ready to take on the day. He rose up and made a quick breakfast, grabbing a cup of coffee and sipping it as he walked towards the barn.

He arrived to find the all terrain vehicle they used to transport the feed bags to the fields with livestock in them. Loading up the proper number of different bags and ensuring his gps tablet was charged he set off. Taking a slow and safe pace down the dirt trails, since he was new to the area he didn't want to get in an accident.

First was the horses, simple feed pellets and some oil to help with their digestive health. They stayed clear of the new face that was giving them their food and checking their water.

Next was the chickens, he hooked the atv to their rolling chicken coop and towed it a few yards forward. Resting the coop on a new patch of grass, the clucking hens made their way around picking at the bugs and seeds. If the coop wasn't moved then that would mean it'd sit stationary over the chicken droppings. Once parked again, Brax went inside to collect the eggs that they had laid. He threw some seed around the grass and set off again.