Tamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, she can only do that under a full moon, until she gets training. This is her body recognizing that there's a male wolf and reacting. It's like you seeing a naked woman and getting a boner," Liza clarified.

"Training?" Martin inquired.

"Yes, training. A well-trained wolf can shift at will regardless of the moon. Comes in handy on cold nights," Liza told him, "Now shut up for a second." Martin did as he was told and watched Liza start to wave her hands. For the first few seconds, nothing happened, but soon some imaginary wind started to pick up. The air started to shine as the trails of wind whipped around the group before dancing towards Erik. The gusts enveloped his body, concentrating specifically on his neck and cock. As the moments passed, the wind became more focused until a small tornado formed dancing in the form of what could only be considered collars. Liza snapped her fingers stopping the wind, and causing Erik to growl in discomfort. "Basic collaring spell, and a bit of magical birth control. Don't want any pups running around," she clarified.

"Collaring? I thought Erik was in control," Marting spat out unsure of her words.

"He is, but those two are wolves. If they really get going we may not be able to stop them until they decide they're done. At least this way I can influence him just a bit, and to make sure his human side stays in control," Liza explained. Martin simply nodded his understanding. The world of magic was so new to him, this entire situation was new, and frankly, it was frightening. In the last few months he found out his girlfriend was a fucking werewolf, and he couldn't have sex for fear of getting cleaved into two. Now here he was, in the home of two acquaintances he met through the magical underground, about to watch his girlfriend be tamed. The whole thing was not how he envisioned his life going, but what could you really do? Liza snapped her fingers, causing the glasses from earlier to come to life and place themselves in their hands. The liquor refilled itself and Martin looked at it...at least good liquor never let him down. "Alright you two go ahead," Liza said while taking a seat.

Erik nodded and in one mighty thrust shoved himself deep into Mel, who howled with lustful joy. At the sight and sound, Martin choked on the liquor, upset that this was really happening. He watched as the supple flesh of her body rippled as Erik smashed his hips against hers. The thrusts started out at a breakneck pace, forcing Mel's body to lurch forward. She barked with utter amazement at having some savage fire squelched. Martin kept watching transfixed at the scene before him. It wasn't some porno flick he was watching, but something baseline and animalistic. He was watching an alpha animal take his bitch. The swirling pool of insecurity kept sloshing around within him. What he was watching was the breaking of his girlfriend, her bestial nature being taken advantage of. This was mating pure and simple, an animal being claimed by something bigger and stronger. Martin swallowed uncomfortably as he reconciled with what he was seeing.

"Awkward isn't it?" Liza said. Martin simply nodded as Erik's claws sunk deep into Mel's flesh. She wasn't in pain, and he could tell that she was enjoying the treatment more than usual. Erik's growls were low as he kept pumping into her, the sound of his fur-covered hips bouncing off of the walls. "Amazing that we think we can satisfy those two, who are we kidding," Liza said while taking a sip of her drink.

Martin was paralyzed, not knowing how to respond. His pride was torn to shreds as he saw Erik's offhand, grip Mel's head, forcing it up. Mel's tongue fell out of her mouth as she yipped at the treatment. Mel unleashed an inhuman howl that pierced Martin's heart. He felt all alone as he just sat back watching, unsure how Mel would feel about him afterward. A sharp howl shook the room as Mel started to convulse, her hips shaking as she closed and opened her fists. Her entire body convulsed spasming as her body once again thrashed against the restraints. Erik's clawed hands sunk deeper, drawing a bit more blood and making her moan out. He was keeping her still, forcing his knot deeper into her, essentially sealing himself within her. Mel's body gladly accepted him, milking at the mighty rod in an effort to drain him of his seed. Nature dictated that a full pack be born from their union, but Liza's spell was going to stop that.

Erik's hips swirled as he went slower, allowing the she-wolf a small respite. Even though he wasn't driving into her with the force he had before, it was more than enough to drive ragged breaths out of the poor woman. Martin swirled his drink around looking away from the rutting duo. "I know it's rough but they're almost done," Liza said. In his attempt to avoid looking at the pair, he didn't notice Liza sneak close to him. She was now standing over him, her face flushed from the liquor. Taking a sip she started up again, "Look it doesn't get much easier. This is the second or third time I've had to watch this, and it's as exciting as it is infuriating." Martin nodded, feeling uncomfortable as he could see the two wolves glance over at them. "I know it's exciting you," Liza whispered.

Martin didn't want to answer the question, instead, looking away. Liza didn't like the action and reached down, stroking his dick outside of the khaki pants he had on. "Don't get me wrong, it sucks," she whispered her breath blowing out the sweet smell of the wine she had been drinking, "But there is something exciting about it like we are in actual danger without those locks."

"What do you mean?" Martin asked with a contented sigh. Even though Liza had a less than stellar personality, her hands were majestic as she stroked him.

Liza giggled before taking another sip. Snapping her finger the glasses refilled. "The spells I cast are the only thing keeping our mates from mounting us. Mel would definitely shatter some bones and probably leave a nasty gash or two. Erik has a little more control, but having another wolf around could cause him to slip," she said in a whisper. Undoing Martin's belt, she slipped a hand in, and her soft hand wrapped around his dick. With rehearsed light movements she started stroking him. Liza's hand felt heavenly, but the small short growls from the mating wolves stopped his moments of bliss. Looking over his blood ran cold as he was met with four golden eyes staring at him with righteous anger. Liza didn't care and kept things up, which brought a moan from his lips. Erik and Mel definitely didn't like that as they growled. Martin didn't speak wolf, but he got the general message. Liza wasn't keen on stopping though, choosing to defend her actions, "You two have each other. Finish up and we can get back to you guys." Martin looked and swore he saw Erik roll his eyes, while Mel simply stared. A harsh slap from clawed hands brought her back to the wolfly mating ritual.

"Ugh that feels great," he said as Liza picked up the pace. The night wasn't ideal but the feeling of Liza just playing with his dick was a good consolation prize.

"You want to see something," she giggled in his ear. Martin just nodded his head, blinded by the slow burn. Liza grinned and pulled down her dress revealing her pleasantly plump breasts, and what looks like a healed scar. His eyes widened in confusion. "From our first time together. My magic gave out after I came, Erik lost control and mounted me, kept me in place by piercing my shoulder," she clarified.

"Fuck," Martin said partly from the impromptu handjob, and from the story. "How did it feel?" he asked.

"Well, the sex was overwhelming, not bad but definitely different. The claw through my shoulder stung, but my magic protected me. If not for a she-wolf we had, I may have a lot more of these," she admitted. Martin could see the softness of her eyes, and for a brief moment, they understood each other. Here they were, the lovers of monsters. Their impassioned embraces were regulated by how well they could restrain their lovers. At the best it was tedious, but at the worst, it was deadly for them. Martin couldn't help himself and shot forward in an attempt to capture Liza's lips. He would have never done it if sober, but the events of the night gave him a new perspective.

"NO!" came the fused voices. Liza and Martin both jumped at the chorus. Erik was looking with an icy cold glare, while Mel was giving her own threatening one. The two humans slowly parted, not wanting to incur the wrath of the creatures before them.

"She spoke, looks like the human side took over," Liza said while standing up. Pulling Martin to his feet, she pushed him over to his girlfriend. "She should be restrained enough, but we're gonna keep her locked up just to be safe," Liza told him. Nodding Martin approached his bound girlfriend as she humped the air begging for attention. Erick settled onto all fours and made his way over to Liza. He slowly rolled over onto his back and allowed Liza unimpeded access to his masculine knot.

As Martin settled behind his begging she-wolf, she spoke purring out "Baby." Brushing her silky locks he finally accepted the fact the two had a lot to learn from their hosts, she needed to get control, and he had to learn some spells. It was going to be annoying and terrifying, but it would be worth it. With one thrust he sunk himself deep into the she-wolf and decided to get at least a little pleasure from the woman he actually loved.

12