Tamed Pt. 03: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A surprised yelp cried out from her as she felt my hand lean forward to grasp the back of her head, my fingers slid through her silky hair as I pulled her face into my cock. The heat pushed upon her face, one throbbing vein pushing against her now shut left eye while her cure button nose was pressed against the side of my shaft, the musk of precum and virginism filling her nostrils. Just seeing its comparison on your face fuelled me to take this dominant action into being.

With her legs trembling with excitement she shot her slithering tongue out from her pouty lips to pull it furiously around my shaft, groaning like a crazed sex drugged whore she squirmed, desperate for more, she could feel my juices smearing across her face, rubbing off the makeup she had spent over an hour to perfect. "Mmmm...That all you got?" She tried to sound in control, but between her greedy tongue trying to lap up any dripping globs of pre cum her tongue could find, and moans interrupting her every word, she just sounded like any other pornstar I had watched by my lonesome.

I didn't know what came over me, my only guess being that lusty, pussy starved part of me was desperate to do something. As her tongue slid over my hot cock, I let a guttural, manly moan; a sound that I never thought I had the confidence to make. With one hand still pressed on the back of my step-sisters head I used my free hand to grip the hairy base of my cock, wrapping my hand around hers. Forcefully scraping my shaft across her face, I felt the hairs on my legs stand up, with my toes curling tightly.

I felt her take control, pushing my monster to the side and sending it throttling toward her face. With a dense thud she hummed with glee, extending her wet muscle out of her lips to allow each fleshy whack of my cock against her face to press onto her hungry tongue. She started to feel her excitement trickle down her legs, yearning for the touch of the man she knelt down for.

She knew that I had completely ruined her face, the makeup she had spent the afternoon looked more akin to a poorly made painting across her fiery skin. She didn't care though; in her position she would gladly spend a whole day doing her face up just at the chance that I could ruin it with our body fluids.

The last heavy smack on her face pressed onto her tongue. Before I could even ask for it in this new confident tone of mine, her tongue had started to wriggle from side up side, cupping my bulbous head as best it could. With her pussy drooling, and her mind half hazy she had lost all concern she had regarding it fitting; she would unhinge her jaw if it meant feeling it inside her mouth...Her face came up, opening her mouth as wide as she could before she wrapped those plump pouty lips around the sensitive head of me penis. One push down, and she had taken in a few inches. For her, it felt like shoving her fist in her mouth, which only drove this sexy redhead to unleash a more animalistic moan, a load of drool pushed past her lips and ran down my pulsing member.

She looked up at me with desperation, eyes full of pure bliss, her lips were stretched thin around me as she started to loudly suckle my manhood with slow, sensual bobs of her head. The taste was...pungent, clearly, I needed to wash it, but it drove her insane, usually she would have stopped and kicked any guy out; but right here right now, the taste was perfect.

"Ohhh fuck yeah Alanah!" I cooed softly, the feeling of getting my cock sucked was as I imagined, wet, slippery and sensual. She skill of giving head over these years showed, as I felt the tip of my sister's tongue lap and press onto the underside of my head, pushing and rubbing on that sensitive spot every man had on his cock. I felt a heavy throb from that protruding vein that signalled the oncoming onslaught of heavy cream; A load which was ready to bust since this morning.

Alanah pushed her head deeper into me, stretching her mouth to its limits, calling out in pain as more and more of my thick shaft filles her whore mouth and throat. The taste of my never ending precum was euphoric, causing her eyes to roll back in her head slightly. She felt the pulsing vein in her mouth, signalling the oncoming event. With a sense of determination, she pulled her hand off of my grip and started to pump me in long, circular strokes, pulling my skin from left to right which amplified the feeling tenfold. In one final act she did her best to stare at me with wide, innocent eyes, brows high with submissive shock; relaxing her throat she drove down in a sudden move, gagging hard as she swallowed down eight full inches. She kept it there, eyes watering up as she waited the first blast to fill her greedy throat.

Bucking my hips in reaction, I came. The first thick rope shot in her which caused her moans to gurgle. Manly gasps escaped my lips as rope after rope of the thick, potent seed infested my step-sisters mouth. I had felt like I had ascended into a higher plain of pleasure, legs stretched outward as my body tensed with such a powerful orgasm.

Having to focus, using all her mental fortitude left to remind herself to swallow, Alanah felt my first shotgun blast slide down her throat, its sticky warmth leaving a trail as it made its way towards her stomach. At this point her tongue was still half heartily trying to move across my shaft, her drool dripping from it continually as her throat is hit again and again with my godly load.

Not being able to swallow as fast as my cock was shooting, she felt my hot seed starting to build up in the back of her throat. Her tears started to fall down her cheeks. Looking up at me she tried to smirk, but her lips could barely move with the mouthful she was getting. Frantically trying to swallow with gulps that I could hear from the sofa, my load seemed to never end, finally getting the first taste of it on the back of my tongue, having the distinct taste of a man. Letting out another lengthy, gurgled moan, the seed in her throat frothed up, surrounding my shaft in her mouth before my sticky liquid started to push out past her plump lips. Small bubbles and streams of my ejaculate forcing their way out as she still moaned, now in panic as she see noticed the wasted load dripping onto the couch below.

Trying extra hard to swallow every drop as she gazed lovingly into my eyes, hers holding only affection at the man above her. As she felt the last dribble of cum leave the tip, she swallowed audibly; Swirling her tongue around my shaft to lick up any clinging to it. Confident that she had gotten it all, she relaxed her body, hand still idly stroking my sticky dick as she felt my hand gripped in my hair, waiting for me to let her pull up.

The shivers never stopped, the post orgasmic bliss setting in like it had done so many times before after a furious jerk off session. I had to admit, I felt like a stud. Like one of those countless men this woman below me had fucked in the past. This boyish look to me was gone, I was a man now.

"Fuck..." Was the only word I could form, with each passing moment my monster shrinking in my sister's mouth. Those eyes of hers glinted and seemed to shine in the darkness of the room, the glint of admiration for me. I panted hard, my stamina needed work, work which now I hoped Alanah would devote time to improve.

She blinked slowly, seeming to break free of her sex crazed trance. She pulled my softening cock out of her throat, keeping a vacuum sealed grip as she pulled her lips back and back to reveal my glistening third leg. She flashed me an excited grin, wiping the drool over her messed up face she let out a submissive giggle which made her huge bust bounce. "Fuck indeed bro...Jesus that was a lot of cum." Her voice was coarse, her throat had felt the affect my cock left on it. Keeping up her slow strokes on my now soft, six-inch member she used a finger on her free hand to scoop up the dropped cum from the sofa. After collecting the hot, thick ejaculate she pushed it past her lips, sucking on it hard enough to cause her cheeks in indent, all whist she stared into my eyes with a sultry look.

She popped her finger out and sighed, trailing her tongue across her smeared lipstick to taste the leftovers. "So...How long till you can go again Stud?" She asked, she hadn't been satisfied, her pussy still yearned to be torn apart; to be given the biggest dick she would ever have in her life.

I paused, watching her casually play with my impressive softie like she was already so familiar with it. It felt so fucking good, just feeling her cold hands on me. "I-I-I dunno...I can go now sis..."

She retorted with a surprised gasp, giving a sexy look of fake shock she gave my dick one more long pump before pushing herself off her knees and back to her feet. Looking up at her to see her lips pouting in an exaggerated way she continued. "Such stamina baby...But it's getting late...and I gotta shower. I just *can't* see how we'll make time for you to have your way with me..." She raised an eyebrow and licked her lips once more. She trailed her hands down her bare, toned stomach that now slightly bulged more than her usual frame did, gripping the edge of her skirt and pulled it up just a little to show me how swollen, and soaked she was.

"Seeing as you're such a gentleman bro... you're gonna come with me and take care of your whore of a sister. Aren't you?"

*The Beginning Part 2 Coming Soon*

12