Tamed Pt. 08: The Invite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me a moment. I'll text her that tonight, were playing nice and that we're playing arm candy. After tonight every girl in class would be thinking of you rather than Chad..." She giggled and slipped off of me, skipping with a spring in her step toward her bedroom. She paused for a moment, turning her head over her shoulder to look at me on the stool.

"While I'm gone, pick something smart to wear ok? The bouncer won't let you in if you're not smart enough...Plus I'm dying to see you all dressed up...Babe." She winked and in a flash of red she was gone, leaving me alone to my thoughts.

*

Hours passed, yet there was no sign of Alanah. I had kept mostly to my room, other than a short shower to clean myself off and to spray myself with some masculine perfume that I barely used. I had picked my outfit out rather quickly: a deep maroon button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up a little, simple black slacks that hid my flaccid bulge a little too well, and smart shoes that I only wore on special occasions. Hearing about the prospect of having both my step sister AND her best friend stuck to my hips all night did sprinkle excitement in me, even if I knew neither of them would be safe from Chad's allure.

I was quietly adjusting my shirt before I heard the muffled call from Alanah sound from the lush apartment of ours. "Brooooooo! Need your help choosing an outfitttttt!" Her voice still had that extra playfulness to it, I found it rather cute. As I moved through the living room and toward the door, I pushed it open to see my step sister perfectly lined up to be seen the second I opened the door.

The sight I saw left me speechless. She had taken her glasses off, replaced them with the usual contact lenses. Her hair was as silky smooth as ever, hanging loose and running just over halfway of her thick ass. Her face was already made up with a light dusting of makeup, her plump DSL's glossed up and her eyes shadowed dark to make her aquamarine eyes pop amongst the darkness of her makeup. She wore nothing but a set of white lace lingerie, her boobs pushed up tightly, her underwear similar to a thong as the smooth looking floral patterns laced around the classy looking underwear. She too stopped in her tracks. Lips slightly parted as she scanned my body for what felt like minutes.

I didn't know that she was almost having a heart attack from looking at how handsome I was. Her flashes of a romantic life with me flooded back, then a quick image of us with our outfits torn from our bodies, ravaging each other with a loving passion only a husband and wife could replicate. "My my you clean up well bro... You're gonna turn a lot of heads." She winked and gave me a little twirl that made her hair swish gracefully. "Like me so far?" She asked, giving a sexy pose with one of her legs hiked back in the air that made her ass pop out even more than usual.

"You look perfect...And you haven't even put a dress on yet." I said with a smile, approaching with my hands in my pockets. That same look of excitement came back in her face, kissing her lips as she moved to her comfortable bed.

"Speaking of which, I was thinking this!" She reached for the fabric and pushed it over her body. Without giving it more than a second, I saw that it would be tight on her; given that it didn't even cover the curve of her hips... It was a pure white number, similar to the night before, only with spaghetti straps over the shoulder area and a cute hexagonal pattern that ran across the entirety of the dress. She looked at me with a curiosity, one dark brow raised with a soft pout on her lips.

My whole body stiffened up as I clearly looked very excited that she would be wearing something so...small for her curves. Stuttering a little, I breathed hot air as I try to put into words what I was feeling toward that dress. "I-I... Wow... Uhh" scratching the back of my head nervously I looked into Alanah's bright aquamarine eyes which complimented the shade of the dress perfectly "Perfect...But...No panties." A hint of that confidence seeped back into my voice as I looked over her like a perfect sculpture.

A look of shock crossed her face, and her thighs quivered ever so slightly upon hearing my request. Then, as if to hide her submissive reaction, a wicked look crossed her face. "Oh... my, my." Shaking her head back and forth slightly, she moved towards me. Holding the dress out, and running her hand under it to feel the elastic fabric. She looked up at me with a smirk, "This dress doesn't make it to my knees... so one little slip up, bending over ever so slightly... then everyone would see straight up it."

Her cheeks burned hotly, suddenly she was glad that she had so much experience with squatting on her knees for men... She shrugged casually at her own concern, her eyes baring into me like a hungry predator. "But I'd be lying if I said I hadn't done that before..." her hands came back up to loop under the lace fabric of her lingerie. Very slowly pulling it down as her smirk grew incredibly wide despite the clear wetness of her cunt. "Though, I've never been asked not to... I think it's hot."

"Well, when I need you I'll want easy access...I bet Claire thinks the same." I bite my lip hard as you stripped the thong away from your curves, my monster already poking out the left leg of my underwear as it slowly swelled up to its full erection.

Turning to her makeup table I slipped my hands into a large box, revealing copious amounts of jewellery varying from shining rings, to elegant bracelets, to beautiful necklaces. One such necklace stood out to me. It was clearly expensive, there was a bright gemstone the same shade as her eyes locked in a golden mesh which held it in place, wearing some nice metals around her neck would add to the classy look to Alanah's attire for the evening, I thought. "These all gifts from fuck boys to keep you around?" I ask with curiosity in my tone.

Shaking her head at me, her red hair bouncing about as she did, she nodded her head towards the box. "Some men liked to clear their bank accounts for me...I can't be bought like some common slut..." She gave me an innocent look before smiling at the piece I chose. "That was from some nerdy kid I met when he worked at a sex shop. Obviously, he couldn't get any real action so he lived vicariously though the people that went in there...I could practically see his boner when I brought a set of remote vibrators...Figured I'd at least get him to realise his dream of fucking a hot piece of ass." She giggled as she pulled the hanger off from the white dress.

She bent over and stepped through the top of it. Pulling the dress up her body she had a clear difficulty getting it up and over evert curve, at points needing to give it a second tug to get it over her thighs. The fabric stretched desperately to fit over her ass, then her hips, then her chest. Finally, though, with the white dress practically suctioned cupped onto her, she slid the thin straps over her shoulders before wrapping her forearms behind her neck to pull out her silky hair. It bounced back into its place as it swished over her ass, sending a slight tickle down her legs. She sighed as she looked upon herself, seeing the slight belly bulge from this morning still in full view; she sucked on her bottom lip at the thought of people seeing her without knowing she had a belly full of her step brothers cum.

Her attention turned back to me, giving a twirl. She wasn't lying. The bottom of her dress was only an inch or two long enough to hide her lack of underwear. One awkward bend over and the dress would surely spring up around her hips, exposing her lack of panties to anyone who looked at her.

"Holy fucking shit." Was all I could say to Alanah. I never thought there could be anything better than the dress I had seen yesterday, yet here this one was, clinging for dear life around her body. Her cleavage was pressed hard against her chest, so tightly I could probably hold a drink between those things. It wasn't just the dress though, how it complimented her makeup perfectly, with those glossy lips slightly and her cheeks blushed with those large doe eyes heavily shadowed. Alanah couldn't hold back her proud smirk, she adored the fact that she left me as a stammering mess one minute, then dominating alpha the next. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, rocking her hips with style and grace. Blowing a kiss, she grinned before combing a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

With great difficulty I was pulled away from the outfit, pulling out the pretty looking necklace and clutching it softly in my hands. With an awkward step thanks to the sizeable bulge running down my leg I motion her to twist around. "Just add the finishing touch?" I ask holding it up for you to see it glinting in the light. She saw me clutch the necklace, and obediently spun on the ball of her foot to turn her back to me. She scooped up her hair and held it up for me to approach, exposing the long stretch of bare skin from her neck to down past her shoulder blades.

When I approached, I immediately noticed two things. One being her strong perfume that had been sprayed over every inch of her godlike body, second being how he straps of her dress dug deeply into her shoulders causing a major case of skindentation...I ran my hand up her dress before stroking her bare skin as I curled the necklace around her neck. It took an embarrassing amount of time to get it hooked correctly, thumbs fumbling with the lock for almost thirty seconds before finally being able to get it on properly. Sighing with relief, I looked over her shoulder to see how it looked. Sure, enough the gemstone rested neatly and snug on top of the tightly pulled up cleavage, making them look even more inviting than they already looked. "You look like a goddess." I said as I pecked her on the cheek.

She closed her eyes, with a genuine smile of glee on her face as she took the compliment. She had fallen into this crush quicker than she thought...She glanced down at the beautiful piece resting on top of her huge chest. She smiled widely as it glinted in the light of the room. "Fuck I look so good...I'm sure Chad won't be able to look away huh babe? Shame I already have a fucking stud to give me everything I need in life..."

She turned to face me, running her hands up my smart shirt as her painted white nails clawed at it. "I'm assuming you'll want your little trophy slut to be in high heels babe?" She looked up into my eyes, smirking as she rose on her tip toes to kiss me on the lips. She backed away, swaying her hips in her usual exaggerated way toward her wardrobe. She bent over at the waist, sticking her ass out toward me that made the dress immediately ride up the curve of her ass. If it wasn't for her thick thighs pressed together naturally her moist cunt would be there for all to see, as well as her soft peach...

Fitting in with the theme, her high heels were white, with a simple thin white strap around the ankle. With her ass still exposed she moved to the bed to slip the heels on. "Claire's gonna have a hard time beating you tonight Lana." She reacted with a smile before standing up, giving her dress a hard tug down to cover her thick booty once more. Her heels clicked on the floor as she once again strutted with confidence toward me. She stood inches taller, yet still lacked the necessary height to be on eye level with me. She turned to the side, running her fingers through her hair as one last pose let herself show her long creamy legs, thick thighs and extremely tight dress.

"You're a goddess...Have I said that already?" She stared into my eyes; emotions devoid, other than one. Love.

"It's only fitting that you're my god then..." She cooed back. "Listen...Bro...I have to say something...I think I've fallen in-"

There was a sharp knock on the door. Alanah gritted her teeth with annoyance, here she was, with me. The only man she felt like was her soulmate...And outside that door was her competition. The dark deity known as Claire.

12