Tami and Lupe Pt. 01

Story Info
An opportunistic upskirt view leads to a new experience.
2.3k words
4.35
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This is my fourth attempt at a story. I have no formal writing training, so constructive criticism is appreciated. ***

I was working as a level one field tech at a small rural community health center. The center provided a wide range of health services, ranging from basic medical care, dental care, HIV testing and education, reproductive health care, and etc. It wasn't my dream job, but it was a foot in the door of the IT world. I liked what I did and the people there were good people, who genuinely cared about the clientele they served.

Being a young single guy, in a rural small town, there weren't a lot of options in the dating scene. The community health center was one of the bigger employers, and it seemed that the people who worked there were either just out of college, or approaching retirement. Many of the providers were there just a couple of years, putting in their time in an underserved area to get their student loans forgiven. Many of the nursing staff, however, were either looking for a little experience before moving to a hospital in a bigger town, or looking to coast into retirement.

That was true in the reproductive health department. They had a director and two nurses, Tami and Lupe. Tami was on the older side, but you couldn't tell by looking at her. She was 5'6" and thin, short black hair, probably size 34B boobs and looked like she took pretty good care of herself.

Lupe was in her first job after graduating from nursing school. She was shorter, around 5'4" and a bit heavier, with boobs and waist to match. She still looked great as she carried her weight well.

One day, I was there to fix a computer problem they were having. This was way back when the giant computer towers would sit on the floor connected to the 19" CRT monitors that would take half of the desk space. I greeted Tami as I walked in the door, making small talk to calm her frazzled nerves. I asked where Lupe was, and she indicated she went to the storage room to get some more supplies. Tami showed me to the computer and started to describe the problem. After she explained the problem, I assured her I'd figure it out. She thanked me and left the office to do some more work.

After my initial diagnosis, I found that I needed to crawl under the desk to check that the cords and cables were all connected properly and securely. It was a small desk in the middle of the room. I couldn't get to the back of the computer due to a modesty panel. My best bet was to lay on my back and try to reach the back of the computer. Not the most comfortable of positions, but it was the best I could come up with at the time.

I found a loose cord, plugged it in securely, and then laid down, resting from the effort of holding myself up and twisting at the waist. As I lay there, I see the door open out of my peripheral vision and can tell by the legs that it was Tami. That day she was wearing a skirt instead of her normal scrubs. As she walked in, the door closed behind her and she stepped towards the desk. I don't think she saw me under the desk, but if she did, she didn't say anything. As she stopped at the front of the desk, I could see up her skirt. She wasn' wearing any hose and I could see that she had on a pair of skimpy panties. She stood there for a bit, reading a piece of paper she had picked up off of the desk. A few moments later, I hear her swear.

"Damn it," she cries. Started by her outburst, and thinking that she may have seen me, I tried to sit up, forgetting where I was, and bang my head on the desk.

"What the hell?" she said.

"Ow," I cry, as I slowly crawl out from under the desk.

"What were you doing under there?" she asks. "Were you looking up my skirt?" she asks as she is starting to put the pieces together.

"Uhh, I, uhh," I stammer, at a complete loss for words. I'm so screwed I think to myself. I'm going to get fired for sure. "Tami, I'm really sorry. I was laying under the desk to fix the computer and you walked in and I couldn't help myself," I try to explain as I'm standing up.

Tami pauses for what seems to be an eternity, contemplating her next move.

"Why not," she scoffs. "I haven't had anyone so much as notice me in such a long time. Did you like what you saw? It's OK to answer honestly, I won't be offended."

Breathing a sigh of relief, I answer "Uh y, y, yeah, I did. I can't believe no one would notice someone like you. You're smart, beautiful, and elegant. Anyone would be lucky to be with you."

Tamy smiles and tilts her head slightly. "Thank you," she said. "That's the sweetest thing anyone has said to me in a long time." I breathe another huge sigh of relief, thinking that I'm off the hook for a sexual harassment complaint to the HR department. "Do you really think I'm beautiful?" she asks. "Absolutely," I reply. She looks me up and down and then starts for the door. She reaches the door, turns the lock, and says "Take off your pants and lie on the floor."

"Excuse me?" I ask, dumbfounded.

"Take off your pants and lie on the floor" she repeats. She kicks off her shoes, turns, and starts walking towards me. Just before she reaches me, she lifts her skirt to her waist and removes her panties. Seeing this, I waste no time removing my shoes, unbuckling my belt, and dropping my pants.

"Lie on the floor" she repeats, this time a little more sternly than the last time. I do as she commands. In the process of lying down, I can feel my cock straining against my boxer briefs. I go to remove them and she says "No, no, just lie down."

As I get flat on my back, she steps over me and I can see her neatly trimmed landing strip above her pussy. She takes a step back, towards my feet, and then drops to her knees. She reaches out to the waistband of my underwear and begins to pull them down. I raise my ass to help her slide them off, but my ever stiffening cock is causing some resistance. She continues to pull them down, forcing my cock to bend towards my feet, causing a bit of discomfort. Once the underwear is past my cock, it snaps back, hitting my stomach, and then stands at its full 7 inches of attention. Tami shifts so that she can completely remove my underwear and then straddles me again, taking special notice of my cock.

"Wow" she says. She leans down, licks her lips, and then licks the bottom from just above my balls to the tip, circles the tip twice, and then inhales me in one quick motion. It felt so good, I almost came right there. She then starts to bob her head up and down, giving me the best blow-job I've had in a long time. I close my eyes and moan in ecstacy. She obviously knows what she is doing. After a few minutes of pure pleasure, she stops. I hear the pop and the head of my cock exits her mouth.

"Oh," I complained, "don't stop." I can feel her moving off of me, then feel her standing at my waist, beginning to kneel down. I feel her grab my cock and I open my eyes to see her guiding it into her pussy. She felt magnificent.

"Ahhhh" she moans as she slides all the way down my length. "I haven't had a dick in so long" she says, "I almost forgot what it was like. I wish I would have known about yours a long time ago."

"The feeling is mutual. You have the most gorgeous pussy I've ever seen."

Tami starts to slowly slide up and down. I savor the feeling. After a couple of bounces, I reach up to grab her breasts, disappointed that they are still covered by her blouse. As she bounces, I start to unbutton the buttons, one on each bounce. I get the blouse open and see her lacy white bra. Fortunately, it is one that clasps in the front. She stops on a downstroke, and I seize the opportunity to undo the clasp. I push the fabric to the sides and take one breast in each hand, pinching the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Tami continues her bouncing, picking up the pace.

After a few minutes of fucking on the floor, we hear someone try to open the door. The door is locked, and we hear keys jingle and one be inserted into the lock.

"Oh shit" I exclaim. We hear a voice as the lock is undone and the door is opened.

"Tami, did you get the report from.......Oh my god, what the hell is going on here?" It was Lupe. She was back from the supply room and totally aghast at the sight she walked in on.

"Lupe, I, I" I start to stammer, letting go of Tami's tits.

Tami, cool as a cucumber, stops her bouncing and says to Lupe, "Lock the door and take off your scrubs."

Lupe gives her a funny look. "Lock the door and take off your scrubs" Tami repeats, giving her a suggestive look.

Lupe does what she is told, removing her scrubs and stands there in her matching bra and panties.

As I lay there terrified of what may happen next, I can feel my cock start to go soft. "Oh no you don't," Tami says and starts to rock back and forth a couple of times, instantly causing my cock to stiffen again.

"Take off your panties and sit down so he can eat your pussy." Tami instructs Lupe. After a moment, Lupe removes her panties, takes a couple of steps forward, turns around, and then lowers herself onto my chest, with her back towards Tami, and her perfectly shaved pussy on my chin.

My eyes go wide. I can't believe what is happening to me. I always thought that these ladies were attractive in their own way, but never in my wildest imagination did I think I would ever have sex with either one of them, let alone both at the same time.

Tami looks over Lupe's shoulder at me and says "Go ahead, lick her pussy." I give Lupe's pussy a couple of tentative licks. "Lick her pussy like you mean it," Tami commands. I think, what the hell. I stick my tongue in her as far as it will go and try to give her the best tongue fuck I could.

"That's right, '' Tami says. Lupe closes her eyes and gives a slight moan. At the same time, Tami starts fucking me again, bouncing up and down. While tongue fucking Lupe, I see Tami reach around her with her right hand and grab Lupes right tit. She reaches down with her left hand and starts massaging her pussy.

Oh my god, I think. That is the hottest thing I've ever seen. I increase the speed of my licking, while Tami increases her fucking. Lupe's moans turn to quiet screams. Taking her queue Tami increases her tit fondling and pussy rubbing, giving off quiet screams of her own. The three of us keep fucking, massaging, and licking, increasing our pace and the volume of our verbal expressions of our passion.

After a few more minutes, I tilt my head back and say "I'm going to cum!"

"Me too," says Lupe.

"Me three," says Tami. "Cum inside me," she says breathlessly.

I thrust my hips up to get as deep inside Tami as I can, simultaneously leaning forward to stick my tongue as far into Lupe's pussy as it will go. After a few more strokes, I can't take it any more and give out a loud moan as my load shoots deep into Tami's pussy.

"Ahhhhh," Tami screams, "I'm cuuuummmmmingggg".

At the same moment Lupe's orgasm hits her, flooding my face. "Ooohhhhhhh," Lupe howls. I let out a primal yell as the second, third, and fourth shots jet out of my cock into Tami's willing pussy.

Unable to take anymore, I collapse flat on the floor, Lupe falls forward with her pussy in my face, and Tami falls forward, wrapping her arms around Lupe, grabbing her tits.

"Oh my god," Tami cries, "that was incredible!!". She leans upright and slowly stands up, cum dripping out of her pussy and onto my cock. Lupe sit's up and starts to stand up.

"Turn around and clean off his cock," Tami tells Lupe. Lupe hesitates a bit. "He needs to be cleaned up. He can't go back to work like that." Lupe turns around, leans down, and starts licking the cum that dripped out of Tami's pussy off my cock.

After Tami's master fuck, I couldn't get hard again, but the feeling of Lupe's tongue on my limp cock was amazing. Lupe licks her lips, cleaning all of the cum from them, and then swallows what is left. She stands up and gives Tami a passionate kiss that is more tongue than kiss. I lay there, enjoying the view. "Wow," I said, "That's the sexiest thing I've seen today."

Tami gives me a wink and says "We'll see".

We all clean up with some wet-wipes and get dressed. Checking the clock, we see that it is nearly 5:00. As we leave the office, Tami grabs my arm, leans in close and whispers, "Be at my place at 7:00." Being in such a small town, everyone pretty much knew where everyone else lived.

She calls out to Lupe, "You too, Lupe. 7:00 and don't be late."

I wonder what she has planned. I guess I'll find out at 7:00.