All Comments on 'Erika Ch. 01'

by vegitto306

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, very hot, maybe He can give her a facial in the next part

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars, great story, he's a lucky father and she's a wonderful appreciative daughter,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot.... waiting for part 2.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStone10 months ago

In part 2, can Tamika seduce her mother? Then in part three, just as Mother and Father have promised to divorce, so they can fuck their daughter. Tamika brings them both together for a three way orgy of incestuous debauchery!

vegitto306vegitto30610 months agoAuthor

Any story ideas are welcome. Am still working out the details for this series.

vegitto306vegitto30610 months agoAuthor

Yes. This is from my old account. I’ve started writing again after several years . Will add stories which I want to make into larger series now.

creativeandfuncreativeandfun10 months ago

Wonderfully written. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can mother not be involved? She does or something and father/daughter fall in love?

zooliciouszoolicious9 months ago

Gotta find your old stuff. Let’s involve the whole family. Hopefully she is a squirter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Dad..."

"Tomika...

"Dad...

"Tomika..."

Have they never met before? Do they keep saying each other's name so they won't forget should they meet again?

I see so many people write this way and it's so frustrating.

Stupid shit like this will take your reader out of the story and when they're out, it's not hot anymore.

Go sit in a Starbucks one weekend and listen to people talk to each other. Do they say each other's name in every sentence? No, they dont.

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocks5 months ago

Nice, very VERY nice.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He ripped her thong off of her and offered to buy her all the thongs she wants.

A few paragraphs later, she reached down and pulled her thong off.

Things like that drive me crazy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think the words "dad" and "my father" appear in this story more than fuck, tits, and cum do, combined.

The brother is mentioned in passing so really there are only two ppl in the story. Did you think your readers would forget that he was "dad?"

"Do you like my tits dad?"

"Dad do you want to fuck my tits?"

"Dad, can I grab your cock, dad? Please dad? I really want to dad. I want your cum dad. I want to feel it dad. Dad? Dad! Oh dad."

You can cut out 90% of the dads and 95% of my father. And it will make the story 100% more enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservegitto306@vegitto306
Returning author. Used to write on other forums years ago and starting to write again. 3rd May - Chapter 18 of Indian Harem is also done and uploaded. Will get released once the mods approve it. Also, Chapter 19 is half-done - but might take a short break to write it further...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Erika Series Info