Tamika Takes Control of Client Pt. 01

Story Info
Black female therapist dominates white male client.
983 words
4.17
6.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamika had worked at an tech company for 2 years when she met Matthew. He was a 26 year old recent graduate who was brilliant in his field. He was widely respected by his colleagues, who found him friendly if somewhat shy and reserved. He worked out regularly and stood at about 6'1 with a slim but slightly fit build. He could have been a ladies man if he had the confidence.

Tamika was a 33 year old Black woman who had just come out of a toxic and abusive relationship. She had a masters in psychology and had counselled a variety of clients for the past two years. However, she had gone back to the tech world, which she had a decade of experience prior, given that counseling was too heavy in the context of raising a 10 year old daughter on her own and getting over the traumatic breakup with the child's father.

Tamika was 5,11 and about 165lbs. She had fullsome D cup breasts and abundance of thickness around her ass and thighs. She covered herself up at work as she did not want to be objectified and still was not fully comfortable expressing her sexuality. She had fantasies of being a dominatrix and wanted the power dynamics in her sexual relationships shifted in her favour, as the men she had dated previously had been more aggressive and alpha.

Tamika began to interact with Matthew on the job and during breaks. She took a liking to him as he clearly had great emotional intelligence but an overwhelming aura of trauma and shame. The psychologist in Tamika wanted to unpack his mind and examine his insecurities. She believed she could help him reach his full potential. The dominatrix impulse with her wanted to see how far she could push him and how much control she could exert.

Tamika broached the subject with Matthew 3 months into their working relationship. They had developed a strong connection. However, Tamika held back details of her life or fed with misinformation. This was part of a strategy to make him open up and give her leverage to control him later on. Matthew shared difficult childhood stories and agreed to do counseling with Tamika as she assured him she could help him shed his demons and become his best self.

Their first session was basic enough. Tamika got Matthew to share his areas of concern, encouraged him to take vitamins and supplements to increase his mood, provided emotional support. She mentioned she would like to try hypnosis during their next session. Matthew was reluctant but he trusted Tamika. She had used this to great effect with her previous clients. She also felt as though this would open the door to eventually owning her subject.

The next session began with a brief introduction to hypnosis therapy. Matthew signed the necessary consent forms and was ready to begin. Tamika rubbed his shoulders to ease his stress before putting him under. She wore an oversized shirt that showcased her breasts. As she got closer, Matthew noticed she was not wearing a bra. She could see an erection growing in his pants. "This won't work if you're tense. Take your pants off. Nobody is home," she instructed.

Matthew had been with 3 girlfriends previously but only had sex with 2 of them due to anxiety and pent up trauma. Tamika kissed him deeply before taking his head nestling it in between her breasts. She pulled her top down to expose her goregeous natural tits. "They're so big," Matthew exclaimed.

"I want you to suck them hard" she instructed him. "But the pants come off first. Otherwise this session is over."

With Tamika's help, Matthew took his pants off and his 6.5 inch cock sprung to life. "I've never seen a white dick before," Tamika remarked, brushing her pink fingernail extensions over the head of his cock gently. Matthew moaned in ecstacy. Tamika lowered her face and gave the head of his penis a slow kiss and a lick along the slit. She exhaled her warm breath on his throbbing member as she pulled away

"Please suck it," Matthew begged. Tamika responded with a firece backhand slap, knocking Matthew's jaw out of alignment. He winced in pain. "Don't beg me for shit, you pussy." Tamika calmed her impulsive rage and gathered herself. "I'm sorry I hit you baby. But I'm the helper. You do what I say. Put my right breast in your mouth."

Matthew lowered his head and wrapped his lips around Tamika's swollen nipple. He sucked fiercely as Tamika spat a huge wad of saliva on the head of his penis and massaged it in. "Oh my god," he exclaimed as he picked up the pace and began alternating breasts, fondling and sucking each one. Tamika was soaking wet but she had a plan for her subject and could not give in to temptation.

"You wanna fuck me?" she whispered to Matthew. "I'd do anything to fuck you." She slapped him harder than last time and squeezed his testicles. Matthew shrieked in pain.

"You get what you get when I say" she reminded him.

Tamika stroked Matthew's cock furiously, spitting her saliva on the head periodically and rubbing it in. Tamika's spit mixed with Matthew's precum left her hand sloppy. "I'm gonna.." Matthew tried to warn her but multiple shots of semen erupted from his cock, soaking Tamika's fingers in jizz.

"Now suck my hand clean," she moaned in a soft voice. "What?" He reacted in confusing. She twisted his right testicle and yanked until he doubled over from the pain. "I'm the therapist," she reminded him harshly. "If you can't take the pain, I can't help you."

Nooo, I want your help.." he sobbed before gently taking her hand and sucking her fingers clean of his semen.

"Good," Tamika replied. "Let's proceed with hypnosis treatment."

To be continued...