Taming a Brat Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire: Sweets, I'm tired of waiting. Come to the club tonight.

Kane: Fuck off, Claire.

I blocked her after sending it. Hell, it seems like her and Ashton are working together to fuck everything up at this point. Impeccable timing, anyway. I wasn't letting anything else ruin the night I planned. I turned off my phone just as Alias was coming back to sit with me on the sofa. She plopped down beside me, stretching her legs over my lap.

"So, I'm curious," She began, leaning back on her elbows, "Did you really plan a scene for us?"

"I did," I smiled at her, "I actually went to see Zack for some pointers."

"Oh really? 'Mister I had tons of subs' needed advice?" She teased.

"Like I said, never any beginners," I blushed a little.

"Tell me about it," She beamed.

"It doesn't work like that," I chuckled.

"Fine, then. We're going to the club?" She raised an eyebrow curiously.

"No, we're staying here," I chuckled, realizing she didn't know about the playroom in the penthouse.

"Oh, you can do a scene here?" She seemed confused.

"You can do a scene anywhere," I shot her a devilish smirk, "But no, we'll be in the playroom. My playroom."

"You're playroom here?" Her eyes widened.

"I guess now is as good time as any to give you that tour we talked about," I smiled, moving her legs off mine and extending my hand to her. She took it and stood up beside me.

"You have your own playroom?" She asked, still clearly surprised.

"I do. I much prefer my own," I chuckled as I led the way.

"When's the last time you used it?" She asked.

"Long time," I replied, trying not to recall the last time.

"Wouldn't it be rather dusty then?" She questioned.

"Actually, I had someone come clean the entire penthouse including that room yesterday when we were in Jersey," I smiled down at her as we made it to the doorway.

"What would you have done if you didn't let me come?" She crossed her arms.

"Aw, Alias. You think I booked your flight when you called?" I smirked, leaning on the doorframe.

"Yeah, didn't you?" She had a thoughtful look on her face.

"No. I planned for you to come, I just didn't plan for you to come to the pitch," I admitted.

"Well, Sir, you are sneaky," She giggled, I grinned. I loved for her to call me that.

I opened the door slightly, and Alias all but knocked it off the hinges trying to get inside before me. I flicked on the light, and took in the sight before me. I hadn't opened this door since the last time I was in here years ago. Alias was taking everything in also, her eyes spanning across the room.

"It's smaller than the club's," I stated from behind her.

"This is insane," She said in awe, "I would have never thought... any of this honestly," She laughed nervously.

I smiled as I watched her walk around the room, inspecting each contraption. The buzzer sounded through the halls, letting me know that the food was on its way up.

"Excuse me," I walked off toward the elevator. Just in time, the doors opened. I tipped the delivery driver and took the food to the kitchen. Headed back to the playroom to fetch Alias, I couldn't help but smile to myself knowing this would eventually become a norm for us. Alias was inspecting the St. Andrew's Cross she was so curious about. She turned toward me, smirking devilishly.

"We should skip dinner," She teased.

"Don't entice me, come eat," I chuckled at her eagerness, motioning for her to come with me. She obeyed without protesting, quite to my surprise.

We ate, and just as I hoped, she talked to me about any hesitations she might have. The main one being, she was afraid I would be angry with her if she used her safe word. We discussed the right and wrong way to use it, but I reassured her many times I would never be upset with her for stopping. I respect her judgment and her boundaries over my own feelings. I explained to her how I would be different than usual, more demanding, as per my part. She seemed nervous about that, but I'm a Dom and there's no way around that. I couldn't let her do as she pleased or we weren't really doing a scene as we should. We had long since finished our meal, it seemed like she was beginning to stall.

"Should I change?" She asked, looking down at her oversized t-shirt.

"If you'd like," I smirked. It didn't really matter, she wouldn't have anything on here shortly.

"Maybe I should," She blushed, "I think it'd help me get in the right headspace."

"Then go change, sweetheart," I smiled at her.

"What should I wear?" She asked.

"Anything you want," I replied simply. If it wasn't clear before, she is definitely stalling now.

"Any preferences?" She bit her lip nervously.

"Alias," I raised an eyebrow at her, "Go change."

"Right now?" She asked, worry creeping up on her face.

"Right now," I smirked.

"But-..."

"Alias, I'm still going to be me. Consider it both of our first times, you can talk to me the entire time," I reassured her.

"Okay, okay," She put her hands up in defense as she stood up from the table.

I was more than excited as I watched her walk to the guest room where her clothes were. I desperately wanted to see her submit to me since we first met, and I was finally about to get a taste of exactly that. Excited and nervous, but I feel confident in my ability as a Dom. I'm even more so confident in my ability to take care of her and keep her comfortable. I spoke a few words of encouragement to myself as I watched my beautiful girl emerge, in a beautiful three piece lingerie set. Black, thigh high stockings connected to a black lace garter belt, her bra and panties matched perfectly. I had to snap myself from the trance I was in and remind myself we have a scene to do, despite the urge to throw her on the couch and have my way with her right here, right now.

I walked over to her, taking in all of her beauty. Her cheeks were flushed, she was nervous. Her hair draped over her shoulders in a neat, yet messy style. She started to raise her arms to cover her body the longer my eyes lingered.

"Don't hide from me, Alias," I said softly as I reached out for her hands.

"Sorry, I get a little self conscious," She blushed, looking down at her feet. Hesitantly, she gave me her hands. I opened her arms so I could finish looking.

"You have no reason to be self conscious," I reassured her, receiving a smile from her as she lift her head to look at me.

"What if I'm no good?" She asked, voice shaky.

"Alias, I have no doubt in my mind that you will be amazing," I said as I pulled her into a reassuring embrace, "Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be..."

12