Orchards of Pears and Pain Pt. 01

Story Info
Her exhibitionism gets her in trouble on a stranger's farm.
3k words
4.51
14.8k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series is a request, other works in this series coming soon!

***

Nicole Weber, 26 year old journalist and self-proclaimed city gal, has a big problem.

She lives pretty much as deep in San Francisco as you can get. Bustling streets and tiny coffee shops are where she belongs in almost every aspect of her life -- the city speaks to her in her very soul, and she can't imagine living anywhere else. Her family, her friends, her career -- all of it lies in the city.

Unfortunately for her, she has a farm kink.

Nothing gets her more excited than public nudity and exhibitionism, though with her career and reputation at stake she settles for 'public nudity and exhibitionism,' with very heavy air quotes, in the safety of private property which just feels like it's out in the open. The thrill she gets from self-pleasure in an open air environment... nothing in the city could beat what she could have every day if she lived in the country.

But every cloud has a silver lining, and hers comes in the form of her cousin Mark, who lives out on a farm in Southern California and takes two week-long holidays every year. Periods of time in which she's called upon to farm-sit. And oh, how happy she always is to oblige. Travelling by train to the nearest station, then walking the remaining half mile, surrounded by acre after acre of no one but the cows to hear her satisfied screams -- those weeks are, without a doubt, the best parts of her year. But this week is going to be a lot more interesting for poor Nicole than her sexscapades usually are.

The train rumbles its way through the quiet countryside, and Nicole stares out the window. Her brunette reflection smiles excitedly back at her, olive skin overlaid by passing horses, cows, trees and hay bales. She sits opposite an old Californian couple who have been chatting about benign and boring oddities for the entire trip. But part of their conversation now catches her ear and she begins to listen intently.

"Yes, dear," the woman says to her husband, "and I heard that it's abandoned now. I wonder who's going to buy it."

"What's abandoned now?" Nicole pipes up, her interest piqued.

"Oh, it's this old farm just near here. Two miles south from the next station over. Used to be a gorgeous cattle farm, and with some beautiful pear orchards too, we stopped by there on holiday once or twice, remember, dear?" Her husband nods absentmindedly, clearly not paying very much attention. Nicole, however, is rapt, fantasies of sneaking through an abandoned farm already playing out in her mind. Her own new playhouse for an entire week, and only a half hour's walk away!

"That's really interesting, thank you." She smiles at the old lady and pretends to return to her book to avoid further conversation, though really she's too excited to continue to read.

'Change of plans,' she thinks. 'I'll drop my suitcase off at Mark's, then walk back to this abandoned farm -- what I shall now call the Orchard of Pears and Pleasure -- and explore for a bit.' Her mind lingers on the memory of packing her seemingly bottomless bag of sex toys into her suitcase, and goosebumps raise on her arms. 'Well, as much exploring as can be done when I can't see through my orgasms. I can enjoy myself there during the days, then stay the night at Mark's as usual.'

'In fact,' she continues to scheme, 'I could probably come out here as often as I like and stay there instead of just at Mark's all the time.'

The train screeches to a stop and she all but scrambles off, almost sprinting to her cousin's farm. She unpacks just her bag of toys and a pair of cowboy boots which she changes into, along with a matching hat to go with it. With her phone in the back pocket of her denim skirt and her many, many toys in one hand, she begins the long walk to the abandoned farm, with plenty of time to fantasise about what she'll do once she gets there.

***

She arrives and surveys the scene. What with the gate's peeling paint, the lettering of 'Jessie's Orchard' stubbornly clinging to the rusted mailbox, and the rotting, unharvested pears littering the ground in every possible direction, it certainly looks abandoned, though she's relieved to see the barn looks well-kept; at least, from the outside.

'I wonder if I have the funds to put a deposit down,' Nicole thinks, hoisting herself over the gate. 'After all, I have been thinking about an investment property for a while now anyway. And it's so, so abandoned. So perfect.'

She gets excited just thinking about the ways she can publicly degrade herself here, though safe from prying eyes, and begins to think with her pussy instead of her head. Throwing caution to the wind, she begins to strip.

Her white tank top goes first, lifted up over her head and deposited neatly into a bag she'd brought with her. Then her denim skirt, unzipping all the way down and unwrapping itself from around her toned legs. The young brunette pauses, hands hovering over the clasp of her bra, before decidedly unclipping it and tossing it, too, into the bag. As a final act of erotic defiance towards social taboo, she steps out of her underwear and places it into the bag with the rest of her clothes, leaving her wearing nothing but a cowboy hat and boots.

Dirty.

Vulnerable.

Exposed.

The thoughts send a thrill to her core and she opens her bag to withdraw a rabbit vibrator and some lube. 'Nothing wrong with a bit of edging while I explore,' she reasons, sliding the cool wetness against the tip of the vibrator with her hand. Slowly, she presses it into her, taking care to place the 'ears' of the toy on either side of her already-swollen clit.

And then she turns it on.

"Oooooohhhhhh fuuuuuucckkk..." she whimpers, immediately opting for a lower setting. She doesn't want to become too overwhelmed and have to stop before she's had a proper chance to enjoy herself here, after all. With her massive bag of toys in one hand, and the other hand holding the vibrator inside her, she walks towards the barn she sees in the distance...

...leaving the bag of clothes at the gate. With her phone still in the pocket of her skirt.

What a stupid, horny little bitch. She deserved what she got.

***

Goosebumps pebble Nicole's skin, from the tender flesh of her breasts down to her thighs, the insides of which are already glistening with her arousal. As she strides down the winding dirt path to the barn, she takes note of the scenery -- acre after acre of grazing cattle to her left, row after row of pear tree to her right. She even spots an equestrian ring, with hurdles dismantled and discarded to the side, and she wonders if the farm still has a few horses.

And if riding one with a dildo in would be any fun. Bouncing up and down on it as the horse trots, feeling it fuck her endlessly...

Almost groaning aloud at the thought, she reaches the barn and nudges one of the large doors open with her shoulder. It creaks in protest but allows her to pass into a large space with a few stalls, some tractors and other farm vehicles, one or two workbenches, and plenty of places to play.

One piece of equipment that immediately catches her eye is a saddle stand -- a wooden frame just lower than waist height, almost like a bench but with a rounded top. Seized with an idea, Nicole turns the vibrator off and reluctantly pulls it out of her, letting her juices just drip onto the floor. The sigh of such a public display of sensuality fills her with excitement and she almost can't wait the amount of time it takes to wash the vibe and put it away before drawing a dildo out of her bag. Thicker than either of her (admittedly delicate) wrists and equipped with a harness (several of her exes enjoyed pegging, and she had to admit that being on the giving end of it was certainly a power trip), her hands trembled with anticipation. Nicole wrapped the harness around the saddle stand and tightened it, leaving the dildo sticking straight up into the air almost threateningly.

The final touch: leather cuffs and a ball gag emerge from the bag. Nicole fastens the gag around herself, the submissive feeling making her gasp, and holds the cuffs ready as she swings one leg over the saddle stand and mounts the dildo.

"Mmmph, ummph, uunngh, ugh!" she cries, any sign of intelligence lost to desire as she fucks herself on the dildo like an animal, snapping the cuffs into place to bind her wrists behind her back. She can get the key out of the bag later, after all; this is hardly her first rodeo.

If only she knew that self-bondage wouldn't be the only kind of restraints she would face today.

She rides the dildo with a fervour implying near-insanity, grinding her clit into the wood of the saddle stand and getting closer and closer to orgasm. All the while, she imagines herself hearing footsteps approaching, the barn door creaking open, shouts of accusations or mocking laughter...

'Oh, FUCK,' she thinks, wild thoughts of being discovered racing through her mind and only increasing her passion.

But, of course, Nicole's voyeurism is just a fantasy. She doesn't actually want it to come true, only wants to get close to enacting her kink, while actually staying safe the whole time.

...right?

"Mmph, mmph, mmph, MMNGH, UNGH--"

Just as Nicole gets close to her orgasm, though, she's flooded with adrenaline and suddenly feels like she's going to faint.

Because she hears footsteps outside the barn, for real this time.

While her lack of common sense in a moment of sexual weakness might have gotten her into this situation in the first place, Nicole wasn't a complete idiot. She needed to get away, NOW.

Hoisting up one leg and dismounting both dildo and saddle stand, she hears the barn door creak and quickly realises she doesn't have time to untie herself, let alone the dildo. She just needs to hide.

With one last despairing glance at the glistening dildo and her bag of sex toys discarded on the floor, she sprints as quietly as she can into a nearby stall and crouches behind a hay bale, struggling to slow her breathing; incredibly difficult when wearing a ball gag.

Nicole's heart thrums in her chest when she hears the door creak open -- but what almost feels worse than the terror, is the fact that she LOVES it. That she almost wants the owner to find her, degrade her, punish her. Her breath hitches at the thought.

Hidden in a stall, Nicole can't see the owner walk in, can't see the look of confusion flash across the woman's face as she spots the dildo.

Jessica Fitzhugh, owner of Jessie's Orchard for 30 years, has seen her fair share of vandals and pranksters since she inherited it from her father at just 16. But she can definitely say that she's never seen anything like this: A dildo attached by a harness to a saddle stand, a bag of dozens of sex toys lying just nearby, and the owner seemingly vanished.

Or hiding nearby -- presumably naked, if the bag of clothes she found at the gate to her farm (which she had assumed was someone's litter) was any indication.

Said fugitive, ignorant of the realisations slowly running through the farm owner's mind, can only hear a slight rustling before the footsteps depart, with one final protest from the barn door.

After waiting, breathless and incredibly turned on from the shame and the fear, for what felt like an eternity, Nicole dares to venture out into the open. Sure enough, she's alone in the barn. Her dildo still stands upright on the saddle stand... but her bag of toys has disappeared.

And the keys to her cuffs along with it.

Hundreds of dollars down the drain... Nicole shakes her head, almost as if that will knock the sense back into her. None of that matters. She trespassed onto private property, fully nude nonetheless, and proceeded to masturbate on the premises. The journalist can think of at least three crimes she's just committed, and decides that in comparison to jail time, blackmail or extortion, she would much rather just leave the toys behind.

'Ok,' she thinks, 'I'll just go back to the gate where my clothes are. Surely there'll be something sharp around here that I can cut the cuffs off with. I'll get dressed and walk back to Mark's. It's all going to be ok. No one's going to see you.' She almost feels disappointed.

Still bound and gagged, she begins the journey back to her starting point, abandoning the dildo along with any sense of decency. Adrenaline pumps through her body, the idea of being discovered running naked and in bondage through a stranger's field exciting her as much as it terrifies her. As she runs, her legs rub together, torturing her clit with the memory of what was so close. Her disappointment at not having orgasmed smacks her upside the head, and, frustrated, she keeps running faster for more friction.

It's not enough, not even with that delicious shame. She's never regretted edging herself more than she regrets it right now.

But all thoughts of her own pleasure go out the window when she reaches the gate and sees the bag containing her clothes -- and phone -- is missing.

The realisation doesn't hit her all at once, but in waves, gradually digging the poor woman deeper and deeper into a hole of despair.

'Mark's house is three miles away. I have to make that walk naked, bound and gagged.' Goosebumps raise on her thighs and arms, prickling her almost in a display of self-shaming. She pictures it -- running across the dirt road, desperately hoping to stay hidden, secretly wishing to be seen. What if she was caught? What if she was filmed? What if someone decided to take advantage of her while she was in this vulnerable state?

'The owner must have taken the clothes.' She already knew Nicole was there, after all, and would have gotten to the gate before her.

'The owner must have realised I'd come back for the clothes.' The naked exhibitionist tries to imagine what the owner would do to her if they caught her. Blackmail her for money? Take photos and extort her for sexual favours? Call the police? Publicly shame her? Each new idea makes her clit throb as if desperate for any and all of those things to come true, in spite of how the logical part of her brain screams against it.

And, finally, the moment the bombshell drops.

'The owner would surely assume I would come back here after being caught. This is a trap.'

Almost as if this epiphany summoned the owner, Nicole hears a shout from several dozen yards down the path. Unwilling to sacrifice her reputation and sanity for her kink, she dashes into the field, just trying to lose the owner so that she can have some time to think about her next move. But as she runs, she keeps distracting herself with more and more horrible punishments she might have to endure. Physical labour on the farm, exposing herself as a criminal, several letters written to her employer...

'But wait,' Nicole thinks even as she runs, her wrists knocking against her back and pulling painfully at the restraints with each step. 'The owner also took the bag of toys. What if she really DOES have something sexual in mind?'

The thought practically breaks Nicole's ability to think rationally, instead sending her into a furious panic, streaking through the field faster than she thought she ever could, unburdened by anything but her boots, hat and bondage. Images of being tied up and whipped or spanked or fingered flash through her mind one by one, and she has to talk herself out of slowing down from how badly she not-so-secretly longs for submission and degradation. Her wetness continues to drip from her bare, exposed pussy, rubbing from leg to leg and making it very clear -- at least to herself -- that she's enjoying this far more than she lets on, even to her own mind.

All of a sudden, she hears a loud bang resound nearby. In her panicked state, her first thought is 'why are there fireworks here?' but it only takes a second to put two and two together.

Of course the farm owner has a gun.

"Freeze."

The cool voice hums with authority -- she doesn't even need to yell to get her message across.

"Or I won't miss on purpose this time."

What choice does she have? Nicole turns to face the blonde woman, holding her rifle aloft and not at all looking impressed to have found her intruder.

"My, my, aren't YOU a kinky little thing? And here I was, thinking I'd just caught some idiot who wanted to piss me off. But you... you submissive little slut, you WANTED me to find you, didn't you?" Nicole's cheeks burn in shame, drool seeping out of the side of her mouth.

"Now, now, I'm not going to hurt you. Although..." she taps her foot expectantly, pretending to be deep in thought, "you have had your fair share of fun here. I think it's only fair I get the same, don't you?"

Too terrified to even move, Nicole just inwardly rejoices, though she would never admit it, not even to herself.

***

Before long, she finds herself hogtied and being carried back to the barn where a bag of toys and an imaginative owner are about to have some week-long fun.