All Comments on 'Taming a Playful Beast'

by Mediafox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KatiewithklawsKatiewithklawsover 2 years ago

Wow! So wicked, loved the way you tell such a wonderful story.

More please.

UhohnoUhohnoover 2 years ago

This story is nearly perfect! It is sexy and intimate and I can’t wait to read more from you.

MediafoxMediafoxover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you guys! It really encourages me to write more!

TransbianWriterTransbianWriterover 2 years ago

Absolutely love this story. Your style of writing strikes a great balance between speed, context, action and feelings. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

😊 Brilliant!

Hallo Ms. Mediafox!

WOW! "Taming a Playful Beast." So beautifully written hot and sexy, it's simply brilliant. ... The Black Queen and I absolutely love a little primal biting during our kinky sex play,,, yes!

Please write more..

Thank-you... 5-Stars and 5-Primal Biting Wet Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

amazing story! I love your writing, please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of my favourite stories on here! It is rare that people manage to balance intimacy and sexiness as well as you do. Please, keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMediafox@Mediafox
Lesbian kinkster that has been involved in BDSM for over 10 years. I write predominantly Lezdom content in various kinks that I have experience in to capture the true essence of the D/S relationship. If you have any questions or comments about my work feel free to msg me or...