All Comments on 'Taming an Immortal Ch. 13'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love it keep up the good work dear

sailandoarsailandoaralmost 9 years ago
You R a most . .

. . . gifted writer, thank you for expressing your gift and for the joy it brings to me and to many others.

LadySilverNovaLadySilverNovaalmost 9 years ago
Perfect timing

I was ready to leave a comment on Ch 12 asking when 13 would be submitted, the wait was getting to me. Which isn't fair, you have been very consistent with submitting new chapters.

I love this story so much, it is at the core just a sweet love story. With many of the other stories I read on here the dramatic action - lady in peril - wars between species or clans or packs or rogues - tends to over shadow the love story; it is refreshing to read a story where the romance is the primary story and the action is secondary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This story is awesome. You have me hooked.

tuty0201tuty0201almost 9 years ago

Wow!! please continue ... ....

I'm amazed with this story, i have always been in love with Sesshomaru aka Etienne ♡ and now I'm more in love with him thanks to your story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank You for a Great Story

I love this story,you have had me hooked since chapter 1. Even when this story is finished :'( . I hope you will keep writing,you are a very talented writer.You have the ability to not just get people interested in your story,but to also get them involved with the characters.Speaking for me,I felt almost as if they were real and I just had to know if they were going to be together forever. Sorry but I'm a Happily Ever After,kind of girl.Unless it looks like the Villain will win,LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nail bitting

I am sitting on the edge of my seat anticipating when they finally get together and everything goes right. there is too much time too much time between the different chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My favorite

Each time I finish a chapter, I feel that your story can't get any better, but it does. Thank you for continuing. I can't wait to see how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Once again, flawless.

I check daily to see if a new chapter has been written and when there is, I drop everything to read it! I wish this was a book I could just download on my kindle as I would not put my kindle down until the book was finished. I'm a very patient person, however, waiting for a new chapter is more torture than when I'm heavily pregnant and just want the baby out and try everything to make it happen. You are an incredibly talented writer and if you wrote books, I would buy every single one. Please hurry and finish the next chapter!! I desperately need to know what happens next!!!!

HEyLoliaHeY22HEyLoliaHeY22almost 9 years ago
I NEED MORE!♡!♡!♡

I go through withdrawls, waiting for the next chapter!!! I love this story sooooooo much! Absolutely perfect writing, keep up the gerat work!

sblazer227sblazer227almost 9 years ago
amazing

your work is just amazing.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Rose is being childish now.

She needs to speak to Etienne instead of avoiding him and stop trying to goad him by being needlessly contrary. She knows that she wouldn't choose anyone but him so she should have the guts and the common courtesy to tell him, rather than throwing his possessiveness in his face. Sipping a suitors drink? Allowing someone else to name the child? Letting someone else kiss her shoulder? I agree that Etienne messed up but love must forgive.

Looking forward to the birth of Aengus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

when is the next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

More! Please, please, puuullllleeassssssssse write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous